Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers

Willy ripped his mouth from hers and nuzzled her neck and nipped at her ear, "I told you last week I wanted to get together with you on dry land. I love it, how about you?"

She chuckled and sat up and placing her feet on either side of him, she placed her hands on his strong thighs and began riding him hard. She slammed up and down hard and fast, so hard with each downward slam, the sofa would move a few inches.

Willy loved having Penny in this position; it gave his hands freedom to play happily with every curve and sexy inch of her body. He ran his hands up and down her sides he cupped her tits and squeezed. He released them and slid back down to her hips. He had a hard time holding on, she was that active. He slid lower and cupped her tight ass as she bounced up and down.

She leaned back; her long sexy, silky blonde hair tickled his belly and chest. She knew it was getting to him, she looked across and caught Leonard's eyes, she was shocked to see him fucking Bernie's tight little ass. She hinted several times for him to take her ass, but he always ended in her tight, juicy pussy instead. It pulled at her heartstrings that he's fuck Bernadette's ass, but not hers. She looked past him and on the wall was a large mirror and she sucked in her breath. She was shocked and turned on even more as she saw her white body and blonde hair entwined with the huge black body beneath hers. Seeing his thick, black cock sliding in and out of her juicy pink pussy, she lost it and started creaming all over his cock. Her orgasm grew stronger when she rose up and saw her thick cream coating his black cock. She slammed back down harder and faster. Her orgasm overtook her and her feet slipped from the sofa and she collapsed against Willy's hard body.

He rolled her over and suddenly had her on her knees. She rested her head against Howard who was still balled-up watching Bernadette on the other sofa. She clutched at him as Willy began fucking her hard, fast and deep. He was dripping sweat all over her. He looked down at her lily white ass and just like he did to Bernie, he reared back and slapped her gorgeous ass. He heard her groan out and push back harder against him. He did this over and over again. She threw her head back and Willy caught the waterfall of hair and pulled back hard. He lost it and began filling her with his hot potent black seed. Blast after blast spilled out, filling her up and overflowing as he continued to fuck her receptive pussy. Once finished, he fell back and flopped back against the other arm of the sofa.

Penny clung to Howard, "Mmmm that was unreal, so what do you think about Bernie over there. She looks like she's having a Happy New Year, what about you?"

He gave her a weak smile and patted her hand she had on his leg, "Yeah I guess you could say that, I finally had my wish come true. I got a blowjob from you and had the honor of fucking you. I just wish I didn't get so turned on by watching Bernadette doing the same with nearly all of the guys here."

Zack finally woke up and missed all of the action. He got up and called Willy and Howard over. They were talking in the kitchen and even though they were naked, they shook hands and patted each other on the back. They re-entered the living room and got everyone's attention.

Willy was the spokesman, "We wanted to run something by all of you. Seeing it's so late and well, not everyone has clothes to walk home decently, we have provisions for everyone to spend the night. Both sofas are pull-out beds and we talked with Howard and he's in. I'll take Zack's recliner to sleep, Sheldon can take one of the sofa beds; Howard told me what a fanatic he is about sleeping arrangements. Leonard and Raj can share the other sofa bed. Bernadette, you and Howard can use my bedroom and Zack and Penny can bed down in his room. Are there any objections?"

They all looked from one to the other and they all nodded.

He continued, "Please I'd like the guys in the kitchen, I have an idea for the morning. Howard, Zack and I want to run to past the rest of you, sorry ladies, if they agree, it's a pleasant surprise for the two of you."

They went into the kitchen and after a serious discussion, they agreed, but Sheldon had one request and they were all okay with it. They came back into the living room; Bernadette and Penny were sitting close together on one sofa. They looked a little worried, but were anxious to find out what was happening.

Willy started again, "Well Bernie, Penny, the two of you and after a little negotiation, Amy will be coming over in the morning to join you for a very special New Year's morning that neither of you will never forget. Sheldon will call Amy in the morning. He already knows she was here last week with both of you. Hopefully, and I don't see why she won't join either of you, we will serve the three of you a very special breakfast and then the three of you will enjoy our treat for giving us a New Year's Eve none of us will never forget."

Penny and Bernadette were excited and began peppering all six men on what the surprise was. Finally Leonard stood up, "Listen Penny and Bernie, if for some reason one of us spills the surprise, it will not happen, understand?" They both sat back with sexy pouts on their faces and they nodded. One by one, everyone began to either leave for the bedrooms or unfolded the beds and settled in for a well-deserved sleep.

Sheldon was the first guy up. He called Amy and she answered it sounding tired, "Good Morning Amy, Happy New Year! Are you busy this morning?"

"Uh no Sheldon, Happy New Years to you, what time is it?"

"Its six a.m., did you have a rough night?"

"No, I saw the ball drop in Times Square, nine our time and had a glass of sparkling grape juice and went to bed early, how about you?"

"Oh well, after we won the grand prize for Best group costume, we headed over to Zack's apartment and met his roommate Willy. You remember Willy, don't you Amy?"

She drew in a deep breath and quietly replies, "Ah, noooo, I don't think I know him, why do you ask?"

He chuckled, "Don't play coy with me Amy Farrah Fowler, I heard what you, Penny and Bernadette did last week on girls' night out. I now realize why you kept saying "Hoo" whenever you thought about Zack and Willy."

"AH well, I don't know what to say Sheldon."

He let out a long sigh, "I don't either Amy, I thought our relationship was one of the intellectual type. I can see now you have sexual urges and need them satisfied."

In a very low whisper she replied, "I do Sheldon, but I'd much rather have it with you, do you understand Sheldon? I'm sorry I wasn't truthful with you, can you forgive me?"

He nodded, even though she couldn't see him do so. Finally he replied, "I do understand Amy; that is why I called. I'm still at Zack and Willy's apartment. Leonard, Rajesh, Howard, Penny and Bernadette are here too. I'm inviting you to come over; the six guys are going to serve up an elegant breakfast to you, Penny and Bernadette. After that we have a very special treat for the three of you; that is if you want to join us?"

She was hopping up and down on her couch, "Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss Sheldon, I would love to join the group, that is, if you forgive me for what happened last week. What time would you want me over there?"

"Hmmmm, well, yes I forgive you, but you have to allow yourself go, and allow the six of us to do what we have planned. We'd like you to be here around eight, are you okay with that?"

"Oh myyyyyyyyyy, you're getting me all excited, should I be excited?"

He very quietly replied, "Yes! See you at eight!" He hung up and hopped up and down knowing what was going to happen. Willy was getting up from Zack's chair; he slipped into a pair of sweat pants and got a pair for Sheldon, Leonard and Raj. The three of them were swimming in the large pants, but made do.

The four of them worked on breakfast and got Zack and Howard out to help. Zack got Howard a pair of sweat pants and a belt to hold them up seeing they were ten sizes too large for Howard.

Bernie and Penny got up; they found robes laid out for them to slip into. They staggered out into the kitchen, both looked amazing, their hair was all tousled and had that just fucked look. The six guys were itching to start their surprise, but kept their cool. Amy arrived; she was dressed in her typical corduroy and polyester. For once, she wasn't wearing tights, anticipating a sexual encounter. She didn't want to have anything to hinder Sheldon from getting at her.

Raj and Sheldon closed up the beds and had three long tables hidden behind the one sofa near the wall. Half of them sat in the kitchen and munched on the elaborate breakfast, including champagne and orange juice, Raj loved Mimosas. They were all finished by nine and Bernie, Penny and Amy were wiggling around on the sofas, itching to get going with their surprise.

"Willy stood up, "Okay ladies, if you would, please go to the bedroom and give us fifteen minutes to get things set-up." He turned to Amy, "I believe Zack left out a robe for you, if you want to join in on the fun, you'll have to slip into it...naked, if you would."

She let out a nervous chuckle, "Ohhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy!" In barely a whisper she added, "Okay, come on Penny let's go!"

They headed to the bedroom and Sheldon yelled out, "No peeking or we stop!"

Penny yelled back, "Oh shut-up Sheldon, get with it, clock's ticking!"

The six guys got up and pulled out the massage tables and pads. They were special tables with three holes on them, two where the female breasts would fit when on their bellies and on situated where their pussies would be. They were professional tables, able to hold two people at one, perfect for what they had planned. There were three smaller tables set up with assorted oils. They closed the blinds and drapes, lit candles and turned on low, soothing music. Zack found some of his older tight jockey shorts and old tight white t-shirts. All six of them slipped into the shorts and t-shirts. Luckily Zack had some that were old and nearly fit the nerds perfectly.

Two guys were positioned at each table and Zack called out, "Okay Ladies, come on out."

The door flew open and they hurried out and stopped and started laughing and giggling. Penny spoke for the three of them, "Oh my God, are you serious? This is without a doubt the most imaginative and thoughtful thing all of you could do. After last night, I know Bernadette and I need this seriously! Where do we go?"

Sheldon surprisingly spoke up, "We'd like the three of you take off your robes and lay on your bellies and we will take a spot beside the lady we'd like to massage."

Amy looked surprised, she thought she's have him, but now was wasn't so sure. She slipped out of her robe and only had a tiny pair of panties on. She crossed her arms on her breasts, trying to hide them, but Zack spoke up, "Sorry Amy, no clothes of any kind are allowed."

He stepped over to her and lowered her panties. He planted a tiny kiss on her larger butt cheek; he patted her, "Up you go Amy!"

She chuckled nervously and slid onto her belly and placed her head in the patted circle and adjusted her breasts through the two holes to make it more comfortable to lie on her belly.

Penny and Bernadette slipped their robes off and totally naked, they hopped up onto the tables just as Amy did.

Raj spoke up, "Okay ladies, for the first few minutes, we'd like you to keep your heads in the padded circles. We talked about it and wanted to get acquainted with your bodies as we begin your massages. Is that agreeable?"

The three of them mumbled, "Okay."

Willy and Leonard moved over to Amy. Sheldon and Zack went over to Bernadette and Howard and Raj were left with Penny.

Willy picked up a bottle of heated oil and trickled it down the back of Amy. Leonard gathered up her long, straight dark brown hair and twisted it around and finding a clip on the table, he clipped it up so it wouldn't get full of oil.

She mumbled out, "Oh, thank you, I forgot to do that!" She was hoping for a response so she could identify who was working on her.

It didn't work; Leonard patted her slightly on her lily white butt in response to her thank you. He picked up another bottle and followed Willy's lead. He found out last night that Willy was taking massage classes at the community college and he practiced on several of his girlfriends. He even had Zack copy his technique and was getting pretty good too.

Willy's large black hands were massaging the tight muscles of Amy's tense back and shoulder. Leonard on the opposite side copied Willy's movements and before long Amy was squirming and letting out tiny moans and groans.

Howard and Raj started on opposite ends. Howard drizzled the oil all over Penny's tapered back and shoulders. She had her hair up and he was above her head working his hands up and down her back, as far down as her gorgeous ass. He concentrated on her shoulders and the nape of her neck. He must have been doing a decent job because she was moaning constantly.

Raj poured a good amount of the body warming oil, but it didn't warm until his hands rubbed the oil into her flesh. She felt it almost instantly. He worked the oil into her shapely calves and her Nebraska corn-fed feet. He teased and caressed each toe and had her rocking and groaning without ever reaching her knees or thighs yet.

The last table consisted of Sheldon and Zack. Zack started at Bernie's bubble butt and Sheldon worked at her shoulders and tiny back. He pushed her shoulder-length golden blonde hair aside and gently massaged her neck. His thumbs pushed on the pressure point and was relaxing Bernadette to the point of dosing off. She was still awake because of the fascination Zack had with her tiny, but full and firm ass.

Zack coated her tiny bubble butt with scented oil. He worked her firm cheeks with his large, thick fingers. He pulled and separated those cheeks and quickly moved his fingers between them. He brushed over her puckered hole, but avoided it on purpose. He smiled when he heard her groan out in frustration.

Bernadette almost raised her head to see who was teasing her, but Sheldon held her head in place, and in doing so added oil to her hair. She wiggled her ass from side to side, trying to apply pressure to her tight hole. She sucked in her breath and let it out slowly when she felt Zack's fingers slowly slid into her puckered hole. She thrust her ass upward, sending his single, fat finger deeper into her butt.

Sheldon's hands were moving along her sides and brushed the swell of her breasts as they pushed out on the sides of her tiny body. He slid lower, caressing and massaging her lower back and tiny waist. Her entire back was glistening from the oil covering her body. He watched as Zack left her butt and moved down she strong, tiny legs and he smiled as he watched Bernie's legs part wider, giving him a green light to her tight lipped pussy.

After the vigorous fucking she received yesterday from Willy, they were both in awe that her tight lipped pussy was back to normal. They were going to rectify this and make sure it will swell and part again. Zack once again avoided her holes and ran up and down her legs. He grabbed first one foot, his large fingers massaged her feet and applied a lot of pressure to her arches and toes.

Bernie was gasping and her hips were rocking from side to side. She let out a high-pitched shriek when Sheldon's long slender finger slid into her puckered hole. She groaned out as he shoved it in deep. She clutched at his finger with her butt muscles and the heat Sheldon felt was incredible.

Howard was at the table next to Bernie, he turned and watched as Zack and Sheldon worked over his girlfriend's body. He lowered his shorts and his cock was standing straight out. He had to free it; it was hurting from the pressure against the tight shorts. He was using his hands all over Penny's back and shoulders. He applied even more pressure and it made Penny moan out in pleasure.

She slowly raised her head and seeing his cock swaying from side to side; she turned her head and enveloped the head. She opened wider as she felt Howard press forward and sank his cock halfway into her mouth. She lapped at the shaft and pulled her arms up from her sides. She reached out and grabbing his scrawny butt, she pulled him tighter to her table. She swallowed most of his cock and she groaned out even louder.

Down below, Raj watched as Howard fucked Penny's mouth. He abandoned her legs and pushed them apart and his hands were sliding up and down her fat-lipped cunt. He didn't penetrate her lips, but continued to slide both hands up her pussy from her clit to her butt. Over and over again, he slid upward and released, slid upward and released. He jokingly slapped her butt lightly, "Hold still Penny or we won't go further. Do you want me to finger your pussy Penny?"

She groaned out around Howard's cock and tried to nod. She tore her mouth from Howard's cock, "Oh yes please, quit your fucking teasing and..." She let out a gurgling sound when she was cut off.

Raj drove two fingers into her dripping pussy. He shoved them in deep and began twisting them around and petted her slick channel. He began teasing her G-spot and leaning forward, his tongue flicked back and forth along her tight ass crack. He shoved his tongue in and entered her slick, puckered hole.

Penny let out a shriek and started cumming. She drenched Raj's fingers and her cunt and ass muscles tightened around his tongue and fingers.

At the first table, Willy and Leonard had Amy roll over onto her back. Leonard poured and poured and poured the oil all over her large tits. He ran his hands all around the sides, top and bottom. He made sure to skip over her huge aeroules and nipples. He moved up to her neck and shoulders and skipped back to her tits.

Amy's eyes were wide open, as was her mouth. She was gasping for air and continued to groan out. "Oh please Leonard, squeeze them, they ache to be squeezed and pulled at. Mmmm, I like that Willy you've got my pussy so wet for your huge, black cock. Please play with my clitoris, please!"

Just like Leonard, he was making her wait. His hands slid up between her thighs and using two fingers, he slid them upward and caught her lips between his fingers. He squeezed her lips together as he pulled back. Up again he went, again capturing her lips between his two fingers and pulled them together like his fingers were a pair of scissors.

Amy was so, so close to cumming. She rolled her head from side to side and seeing Leonard was the one who put her hair up, it came undone and fell to her shoulders and down back behind the massage table. She bit down on her lip, "Please, oh please Willy, let me cum! I need it soooooo bad!"

Willy finally gave in, he slid back and this time his fingers parted her swollen cuntlips and he slid in. He slid in past his second knuckle. He pulled out and did it again, faster and deeper, all the way to the palm of his hand. His two fingers were larger than a lot of cocks. He held it in deep and began twisting his fingers in her tight hole. He heard her let out a loud gurgling sound deep in her throat. He looked up and Leonard's hands were twisting and pulling at her fat nipples. His thumbs were tracing all of the tiny bumps surrounding her nipples. Willy finger-fucked her faster and his thumb began rolling her clit around and around. He went faster as Amy's ass came off the table and she fell back to the table.

Amy's entire body quivered and shook as she exploded all over Willy's hand and wrist. She opened her mouth and accepted Leonard's tongue as his mouth closed over hers. She clutched at Leonard's head, trying to drive her tongue through the back of his skull. She pulled back and sucked viciously at his tongue and let out a loud scream. Her entire body thrashed around as her second orgasm shot through her entire body and she fell back to the table. Her orgasm was so intense, she blacked out and her heavy breathing slowed.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers