Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

On the other two tables, Bernadette and Penny were now on their backs. Bernadette was pulled to the edge of the table, her shoulders were resting on the edge; her head was hanging over. Her mouth was wide open as Sheldon stood at the head of the table. He was thrusting his hips back and forth, using her mouth as a hot, wet pussy. Her tight curls swished around his thighs and they were bouncing and flopping against his thighs. She was helpless; she was as vessel for Sheldon's invading cock. She swirled her tongue around, but was unable to stop his onslaught. She gagged as she felt him sliding in and out of her throat, over and over again. She had ecstatic when she felt his nut sack slapping against her nose, knowing she had most of his huge cock down her throat.

Up above Zack had her tight lipped pussy gaping wide open now. He worked three and four fingers in and out of her tight cunt. His other hand was working his oil covered fingers in and out of her tight puckered hole. He was kneeling on the table, her short, shapely legs were pointing at the ceiling. Bernie's legs were kicking at his shoulders as she squirmed around on the table. His hand disappeared; he was shocked when he worked his huge fist in her cunt. He twisted his hand around, scraping his knuckles against the fleshy womb. Her juices were flowing out of her pussy and running down his forearm.

Bernadette tried screaming, but it was muffled by Sheldon's huge cock. She nearly passed out from the intense orgasm that overtook her weak body. Her lips were covered in her saliva and his furious fucking was forming bubbles all around her lips and running down her cheek to her ears.

On the other table, Howard was mauling Penny's huge tits. They were slick with oil and he stopped to watch Zack and Sheldon abuse his tiny luscious girlfriend. He shook his head and concentrated on Penny. He came around and climbed up onto the table. He planted his cock between her slick tits and began tit-fucking her. The oil coated his cock and he pounded her fast and hard. The table creaked as Raj climbed up and shoved his oil slick cock easily into her pussy. She tried to wrap her legs around his thicker body, but they were so slick with oil, they kept sliding off his hips and back to the table.

Penny was close to cumming again. She tried to suck on Howard as he fucked her tits, but he was doing it way too quick. She let out a shriek and a giggle when Howard exploded and began shooting his hot load all over her neck and onto her lips and face. She licked what she could and turned to see Sheldon at the other table. She groaned out as the fucking she was receiving from Raj overtook her body. She moaned out even louder when she saw Sheldon pull his saliva coated cock from Bernie's swollen lips and began blowing his load all over her pretty face and into her oil coated hair.

Bernie was shocked, but she tried to catch what she could, she stopped and tensed up when she felt Zack enter her pussy. Her legs were coated in oil, but Zack held them tight to his neck. He fucked her so hard and fast, she thought the table would collapse and give way. He fucked her so hard and deep, her slick body pushed back against Sheldon's shaking legs.

Sheldon reached down and held her shoulders steady so she couldn't slide off the table. He watched as Bernie rolled her head around, she bit down on her lip and gasped for breath as she started cumming. She thrashed around on the table and tried to break her legs free from Zack's grasp, she was unsuccessful.

Zack squeezed them hard; he pounded his slick, thick cock in and out of her at break-neck speed. He slapped his thighs against hers and he finally lost it. He began pumping his hot cum deep inside her pussy. Shot after shot filled her, he felt her shake and another orgasm shook her tiny body. He released her legs and slid his oil covered body over hers and he nearly slipped off the table.

The six of them rested on or near their table, they were watching Amy take Willy's huge black cock on her pussy. He was flat on his back and Amy was riding his reverse-cowgirl style. Her large butt was slapping up and down as her slick, oil coated pussy swallowed up his cock. Her long, dark brown hair was now completely coated in oil and the long stringy hair flew all around his slick, shiny shoulders as she slammed her body up and down on his huge black cock.

Leonard was standing on a chair at the foot of the table and he captured her arms. He pulled her forward and guided her mouth down to his cock. He fisted her oil coated hair and tightened his fingers. He forced his cock into her waiting mouth. He held her still and once again began face fucking her mouth.

Willy loved what Leonard was doing. He saw how Amy's knees were now planted on table and that left a gap between them. He began slamming his hips upward, driving his cock in and out of her juicy cunt. He slick, black skin slapped against her lily white body; he was so close. He gripped one hip and shoved his oil finger into her butt hole. He felt her tense up and all of a sudden, his cock was coated with her thick, white creamy cum. He picked up the pace and slammed her pussy harder and pulling her down to him, he started filling her with his hot, potent black seed.

Amy popped off of Leonard's cock and she tried to catch it again, but she was too late. He lost it and began shooting his hot, creamy cum all over her face, neck and tits. He gripped her arms and held her there, he covered her upper body with his cum and she tried catching as much as she could in her open mouth.

Everyone was happy by the way the entire morning was going. The women relaxed on the tables as the guys went to get refreshments and coming back into the living room, they handed Penny, Bernadette and Amy drinks of their own. Penny was glad she was able to test out Raj and Howard, but as she looked over her glass as the guys began pairing off again, switching up partners and she lowered her glass and saw Zack and Leonard came over to her table. She chuckled, "Oh I see how it is, I get my old and new boyfriends, is that it?"

Zack nodded, "We talked in the kitchen and thought it would be nice to reconnect with our own women."

She looked to Bernadette and Howard and Raj were surrounding her and at Amy's table, Willy was still there and was joined by Sheldon. Penny giggled, knowing Amy had her work cut out for her, it was bad enough trying to tame one large cock, but two; she was in for a real treat.

Over the next couple of hours, Leonard and Zack double teamed Penny; they took her pussy, ass and mouth. Zack finished off shooting his load in her fat lipped pussy as Leonard filled her bowels with his hot load.

As for Bernie, she did the same with Raj and Howard. She ended up taking both of their hot creamy loads all over her face and tits.

Amy lost count on how many times she came from the two large cocks she got to experience. She blacked out once; she was riding Sheldon and felt Willy taking her ass. She collapsed against Sheldon and when she came to; her pussy and ass full of their seed.

The group switched off; Zack and Howard took Amy into the shower and they spent nearly half an hour in there soaping each other up and getting off one more time.

They were followed by Penny in the shower with Willy and Raj. She loved having Willy in the shower; she remembered what a great time she had with him in there last time. This time was just as good, even better seeing she was pinned between the two of them pounding her as the water poured all over them.

The last threesome to take to the shower was Leonard, Sheldon and Bernadette. She loved kneeing before the two of them, sucking them off as they washed her golden hair. She ended up with her arms wrapped around Sheldon's neck and riding him. Sheldon was against the shower wall and Leonard was behind Bernie as he slid his thick cock in her tiny bubble butt.

The nine of them were exhausted and luckily Amy drove there. She took two trips, but managed to get Bernie, Howard and Raj home first. She came back for Penny, Leonard and Sheldon. She was too tired to climb the three flights of stairs and after dropping them off, she headed home, it was the best New Year's Day she ever spent, even though she had to listen to Sheldon bitch about missing the parades on TV.

After the first of the year Leonard, Raj and Howard created an app to decipher equations and as always; Sheldon was their greatest stumbling block. Ending with Sheldon being thrown off the team and assisting Penny in creating a shoe shopping app.

Episode 12 was short and sweet, no sex there, but 13 is just as hot and steamy as 11 was. Story doesn't reset yet and continued with trip to four star hotel and spa.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers