Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.18-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

"No!" He turns and leaves.

Sheldon sat before his computer screen, "It's all gone, all gone."

Howard came over and began to run down on the internet who stole all of Sheldon's crap.

Sheldon went on and on about how much time and effort he put into the quest.

Howard responded, "Whoever did this, knew what he was doing. He got in and out of your account in under 15 minutes, transferred all your stuff, didn't leave a digital fingerprint."

Sheldon rolled his head, "Oh, there isn't enough chamomile tea in the world to quell the rage in my heart."

All of a sudden Howard blurted out, "Whoa, somebody's auctioning off a jeweled ostrich bridle."

Sheldon threw out his hand, "No, Glenn's was leather. He was a simple ostrich."

Penny knocked on the door and peeked her head in, "Hey!"

Leonard looked up from his laptop, he too was searching, "Hey Penny. We're kinda in the middle of a crisis here."

She stepped in, "Oh, I know, Bernadette told me. I'm sorry, Sheldon. I know that game meant a lot to you."

He put his hands on his hips, ""That game? Excuse me, Penny, but "Doodle Jump" is a game! "Angry Bird" is a game! "World of Warcraft" is a massively multiplayer online role-playing...... All right, technically it's a game!"

She looked up at him, "Okay, I brought you a day-old cheesecake to cheer you up."

He took it from her, "Stale pastry is hallow-succor to a man who is bereft of ostrich."

She was getting pissed, "Just say thank you."

"I thought I just did."

She turned and headed for the door, not wanting to be there in case Priya came over, "All right, see you later." She opened the door and Priya was just coming in, "Oh, hello!"

Priya moved back, "OH, hi!"

Penny kept her head down, not wanting to get involved with her, especially after saying she would stay clear of Leonard, I was just dropping off a cheesecake to Sheldon. He was robbed of a bunch of imaginary crap that's useful in a make-believe place."

Priya gave her a dumbfounded look, "I don't know what that means."

Penny gave her a weak smile, "Yeah, well, sadly, I do!" She turned and hurried to her place.

Later that evening Bernadette and Amy were seated at Penny's kitchen island. She was dishing out ice cream, "Did you know Priya took Leonard rollerblading at the beach? Can you believe that?"

Bernadette was stuck, "I feel like I'm supposed to say "that bitch," but I don't have enough information."

Penny raised her voice, "I am the one who spent two years trying to get him to go to the beach in the first place. He was so phobic about stepping on medical waste; I had to carry him to the water."

Bernie gave her a weak smile, "I took Howard to the beach once. He almost burst into flames like a vampire."

Penny carried on, "So what's the thanks I get for tuning Leonard into a quality boyfriend material? I have to tiptoe around his new girlfriend." She reaches for a bottle of Kahlua and pours it all over the ice cream she dished out.

Amy leaned over to Bernadette and whispered, "I think you're on."

She nodded, "Oh yeah, that bitch!"

Penny held the bottle up to Amy, "You want some coffee liqueur on your ice cream?"

"Ah, here's the alcohol and drug peer pressure mother warmed me about. I was starting to think it was never gonna happen." She picked up her bowl and offered it up to Penny, "Yes, please!"

Penny covered her ice cream with it and continued, "Should've seen Leonard when we met. There was no eye contact. He was either looking up at the ceiling or down at his shoes."

Amy spooned the ice cream in and called out, "I'm drunk!"

Penny looked on amazed, "For the first months whenever I'd take my bra off he would giggle and say, "Oh, boy, my breast friends!"

Bernadette cracked a smile, "If it makes you feel better, I'm never speaking to Priya again."

Penny shook her head, "No, don't do that. No reason to be mean to her."

Amy threw up her hands, "This may be the alcohol talking, but I believe there is. Are you familiar with the study of Tanzanian chimpanzees by Nishida and Hosaka out of Kyoto University?"

Penny gave a sarcastic response, "No, but I can name all of the Kardashians."

"Primates such as ourselves have a natural instinct to ostracize ill-mannered members of the troop. Bernadette's urge to shun, scowl or fling her waste at Priya is hardwired into her DNA."

Bernie scrunched up her nose and in a higher voice replied, "I don't have any urge to fling my waste."

"Believe me, it's there. We all have it." She raised her bowl to Penny, "Hit me with some more booze and I'll show you."

Back in the other apartment, they located the black hole where all black market games were sold. They intently focused on their laptops.

Priya came out of the kitchen, "Is this going to take much longer? I thought we were gonna spend some time together?"

He looked up from his screen, "We are, In the meantime you're welcome to whip up a character and join us."

She giggled, "Seriously?"

He knew he was treading foreign territory here, "Well, you have to put in a credit card number, but it's fun."

"Maybe I should just go home."

He jumped up, "We got him, we're almost done. Why don't we play this smart, a little good goblin, bad goblin?"

Priya was sitting on the kitchen stool and she rolled her eyes, "Oh, dear Lord!" She hopped up, "Leonard, you're busy, let's talk tomorrow." She grabbed her coat.

He took his headset off, "Oh, wait, hang on. Are you upset?"

Sarcastically she replied, "No, no, I think it's sexy to date a boy trapped in a man's body." She grinned at him and patted his cheek and headed for the door.

He smiled, "Good, good, I'll tell you what happens." He puts his headset back on as the door slams shut.

Sheldon leans over to Howard, "People think I don't get sarcasm."

Priya was out on the landing slipping on her coat when Penny, Bernadette and Amy came out of Penny's apartment.

Amy is half in the bag, "Well, well, well! Look who it is."

Penny tapped her on the arm, "Okay, be nice."

Priya looked to them, "Hello!"

Penny broke in, "We're just heading out for a drink. Do you wanna join us?"

She replied to Penny, "Oh, thank you, but I have a lot of work to do." She headed downstairs.

The next day at work Leonard tried to talk to Raj. He was worried he screwed up with Priya, but Raj only made it worse.

Howard came in and found the culprit who stole Sheldon's crap, a one Todd Zarnecki.

Sheldon looked to Howard, "I never said these words before, good work Howard!"

"He lives in Carlsbad, California, in a cul-de-sac.

"We can be there in a couple of hours." Sheldon replied.

They went back and forth and after some serious discussion, they all agreed to go.

Leonard blurted out, "Wait, if we're going, we have to keep it a secret. I don't wanna ditch Priya two nights is a row."

Raj looked over, "So, now you're lying to my sister."

Priya called Leonard later, but he told her he was working late.

They went to Todd Zarnicki's house, but he stole Sheldon's Klingon ba'leth and slammed the door in their face.

They headed back to Pasadena defeated. On the way home their car broke down and Leonard panicked, "We'd better call somebody to come pick us up."

Penny picked them up, and Sheldon thanked her. "No problem, so I think it's interesting you didn't call your girlfriend, Leonard to come get you."

"Ah, well, I kind of told her I was working."

"Hmm, so you lied to her, also interesting.'

"She really doesn't understand the whole "Warcraft" adventure-role-playing thing."

"Well, doesn't matter if she gets it, as long as she's pretty."

Howard called out from the backseat, "This one's funny, Leonard. How come you couldn't make it work with her?"

She cracked a smile, "Did you at least get Sheldon's fake crap back?"

"No, we failed in our noble quest."

She looked in the rear-view mirror, "How come?"

"Todd Zarnecki was mean!"

She pulled to the side, "All right, hang on."

Leonard turned to her, "What are you doing?"

She waited for the traffic to clean and turned the car around, "I'm gonna show you how we finish a quest in Nebraska."

They walked up to Todd Zarnecki's door and she knocked on it.

He opened it, "Now what?

She spoke up, "Give my friend his stuff back."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

She gave him a mean look and in a low voice she growled out, "Well, then good news! Today is the day a girl's finally gonna touch you in your little special place!" She reared back and kicked him hard in the balls.

He bent over in pain, holding his crotch and he fell to his knees.

She crossed her arms, "Now, give him his stuff back!"

He slowly rose, "Okay!"

Sheldon jumped up and down, "We did it!"

They all looked to him, "I said, we!"

The next day Penny was entering the complex and Priya called out, "Oh, hold the door."

"Penny did, "Oh, hi!"

Priya replied, "Hi."

"Going to see Leonard?"

"Yes, how have you been?"

Penny replied, "Fine, you?

"Very well, thank you."

They walked up together in awkward silence; Penny even checked her phone to break the tension. They finally reached the fourth floor and Penny turned to Priya, "All right, well, great seeing you."

Priya chuckled, "Yeah, you too!" She entered Leonard's apartment and Penny stood at her door and looked back at Leonard's door, "Amy's right, I do wanna fling my poop at her!"

A few days later Sheldon and Amy were listening to a boring lecture and she turned to him, "I have some gossip to tell you."

"That doesn't interest me." They went back and forth about the merits of gossip and he finally gave in, "Alright, what's the 411?"

"Bernadette is thinking about breaking up with Howard!"

He left it at that and the next day he was in the apartment with Leonard and as they were playing a video game he told him, "I had an unusual experience with Amy last night."

Leonard scoffed, "Really? How could you tell?"

He ignored the sarcasm, "She was attempting to engage me in gossip."

"So what's the gossip?"

"Bernadette is thinking about breaking up with Howard."

"Ohh, that's too bad, I wonder what happened."

Priya came over and spent the night, like always, they fucked like rabbits and in the morning, Leonard overslept. Dress in only his robe, he knocked on the bathroom door, "Priya, can I come in?"

Through the door she replied, "Sure, come on in!"

He stepped in, "Oh, God!" He ran to her, she was flossing her teeth inches from the mirror. "It's okay, you didn't know, I'll take care of it." He reached under the sink and pulled out a bottle of window cleaner and a squeegee. He sprayed it on the mirror and wiped it clean.

She stood back, "What did I do?"

Sheldon doesn't allow flossing that close to the mirror"

She was shocked, "You're kidding?"

"It's a splatter thing. There's a piece of tape on the floor, you're supposed to stand behind."

She chuckled, "That's madness!"

"Yeah, I know, just do it. There's a big inspection coming up, and I don't wanna lose my TV privileges."

"You really need to let me take a look at that roommate agreement one of these days."

"I don't know. I get a lawyer, he gets a lawyer. It's just easier to stand behind the tape." He looked at her through the mirror as she ran her hands through her long, glossy black locks. Her silk bathroom parts slightly and gives him a teasing look at her firm, black nipple. He started brushing his teeth and she just finished.

"I got four tickets to the Dodger's game. I was thinking we bring Bernadette and Howard. She's really interesting and I bet I can get used to him."

"Well, it might not be a great idea to invite those two."

"Why not?"

"Don't tell anybody I told you, but she might be breaking up with him."

"Oh, too bad, although I do know one person for whom that's good news."

"Really, who?"

"My brother, he's got a big crush on Bernadette!"

He coughed and spit toothpaste all over the mirror and he immediately went to clean it off again. "What, you're kidding?"

"No, I found poems he wrote about her, very disturbing. "Oh, Bernadette, please play my clarinet!"

"Wow, that's hard to believe!"

"Yes and for years everyone in my family was convinced he was the clarinet enthusiast."

The entire group was passing gossip all around to the point that Amy and Sheldon started an experiment to see how far it would go.

She went over to Penny and told her she was carrying Sheldon's baby and she turned and left. Before she got down one flight of stairs, Penny called Leonard and told him. On the way up, Leonard confronted Amy; it was getting out of hand.

Howard was going to pop the question to Bernadette and everyone heard about the pending break-up. The whole group was in Leonard's apartment when Howard called out, "Hey, everybody, I got something I wanna ask Bernadette and I can't think of a better time than when I'm with all my friends."

Leonard shook his head, "Oh, hold on, Howard; there's lots of better times."

Raj wanted to see him crash and burn, "Leonard please, the man is talking. Let him get it out, and let the chips fall where they may." He had a sly smile on his lips.

Howard nodded, "Thank you!" He got on his knee and pulled out a ring box, Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski....."

She squeaked out, "Oh God, what's happening?"

"I know things haven't been perfect with us, and we've had our problems, but I just have to tell you, from the moment I ---"

"Howard, let me stop right there!

Raj blurted out, "This is it!" And Priya slapped him on the arm.

Bernadette looked at Howard....."Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I will marry you!"

Both Raj and Howard said, "You will?"

She nodded, "I will!"

"Oh, I love you so much!" They hugged and continued to giggle and kiss each other.

The following morning Priya and Leonard were in the shower together and Sheldon came running to the door, "Leonard, are you in the shower?"

"I can't hear you, I'm in the shower."

"I asked if you were in the shower, but that's moot now." He opened the door, "I have to skip the chitchat; emergency, mathematical, thirty two ounce banana smoothie, sixteen ounce bladder. He began undoing his robe so he could pee.

He poked his head out from behind the shower curtain, "You might not wanna do that."

"No, I assure you I do."

"Sheldon, I'm not alone in here."

He quickly closed his robe, "What?"

Priya poked her head out, "Hello, Sheldon!"

"What are you doing in there? She can't be in here."

"We were in here first. You can't be in here!"

He called out, "According to the roommate agreement, paragraph nine, subsection B: The right to bathroom privacy is suspended in the event of force majeure. And believe me; I'm experiencing a very majeure force."

Leonard smiled, "Oh, come on, you can't wait two minutes?"

Priya giggled "Oh Leonard; let the man pee."

They went back behind the shower curtain and Sheldon looked from the shower to the toilet and ran out. He ran across the hall and knocked three times on Penny's door, "Penny, Penny, Penny!"

She opened the door, "What?"

"Move, move, move!" he ran past her to use her toilet.

Back in the shower Leonard pushed Priya against the shower wall and she moaned out from the cold tiles on her back. Her flesh was tight against his fingers and he spread them apart to open her legs a little. He was pleased when she gave in to the motion and she feet slid apart on the floor of the tub. Her thick, dark lips parted as he slid his fingers up and down her juicy slit. He found her stiff clit and gently pulled on it, exposing it and he rubbed it gently.

For a moment Priya seemed to stiffen, but when he moved his fingers in a slow circle over her clit, and lowered his head to take one of her dark nipples into his mouth, she let out a deep breath and relaxed.

Leonard's tongue swirled over the center of her tiny areola and he felt her nipple stiffen even more in his mouth. Between her legs, her own juices smeared the insides of her thin outer lips; once again she let out a loud gasp.

Leonard sank to his knees; he left a trail of wet kisses along her taut body as he slid downward. He placed his hand on her shapely thigh and lifted her leg a little. He ran his tongue along her tight lips, barely touching it, but breathing heavily on it. He felt she shutter and he did it again. He continued to tease her as the water pounded down on his back and across her taut belly. Leonard slid his tongue into her now, past her outer lips and onto her clit. He lapped away at her creamy juices. Sucking in her clit, he drew more circles around it and felt her clutch at his head. He felt her belly heaving as she came closer to another orgasm.

He looked up at her and her hands were combing through her dripping black locks. She smiled own at him, "Suck it Leonard, suck my clitty and make me cum, please, I'm soooo close!" She clutched at his head. She closed her eyes and pressed her head against the shower wall as she came closer and closer to cumming. Her lips parted and she let out a high-pitched gasp and then a moan. Her juices welled up and covered his mouth. He let the hot liquid of her pussy fill his mouth; it was sweet, yet tangy as he drank it all down. He rose up and kissed her, feeding her, her own juices and she readily lapped away at his lips and tongue.

Priya slowly sank to her knees and took his cock into her mouth and she coughed and gagged as she took him in too deep. She pulled back and did it again, but this time her throat was prepared and she allowed it to slip down into it. She held him steady and began working her throat muscles, tugging at his shaft as she held him there. Her tongue rolled around and she knew he was lost. "Leonard clutched at her stringy hair and throwing his head back, he groaned out, "I'm cumming Priya." She knew exactly what she wanted, she wanted his hot, creamy cum spattering all over her face and tits. She pulled it out and held it firmly as spurt after spurt drenched her face, neck and tits.

Leonard looked down at the incredible sight and felt like he was having a second orgasm, his cum continued and he grinned from ear to ear seeing her dark complexion covered in his hot cum. He was so turned on, his knees nearly buckled as he clutched at her head.

They finally rinsed off and hopping out of the shower, dried one another, He looked to Priya, "That was amazing."

She giggled, "Oh you can say that again!"

He did and kissed her deeply. "We better get out there and deal with Sheldons wrath."

"I wanna see that roommate agreement."

They dressed and were in the kitchen getting coffee when Sheldon entered, "Dr. Leonard Hofstadter. You are official charged with two violations of the roommate agreement. Do you waive the reading of the charges?"

"Yeah, fine!"

Priya came over beside him with two coffee cups, "Hang on, no, my client does not waive the reading of the charges."

Leonard cracked a smile, "Oh, cool, I've got a lawyer. And I've seen her naked, heh, heh!"

She cracked up and slapped him playfully, "Proceed!"

Sheldon was shocked, "Very well, ahem. Count the first: On or about the 28th day of April, the accused did knowingly and with malice aforethought, deny access to the shared bathroom in a time of emergency. To wit, my back teeth were floating. Count the second: The accused exceeded the agreed upon occupancy of the shower. To wit, one! Unless we are under attack by water-soluble aliens."

Priya crossed her arms beneath those delectable, firm tits of hers, "Can I see the roommate agreement?"

"Um, it's fairly technical."

She reached for it, "I think I can handle it."

Leonard came over to Sheldon to rub it in his face, "Top of her class, Cambridge University. Licensed to practice law in three countries and your face."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers