Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.18-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Penny rolled onto her back and raised her head. She watched as he pinned her long, shapely legs alongside her head. She bit down on her lip and groaned out, "Come on Sheldon, fuck me! I know you want to! I saw all the mornings I came out dressed in just a cami and shorts. I saw how your eyes ate me up. You can't say you haven't wanted this. Now take me, fuck me, fuck me and shoot that virgin cum in my juicy pussy. I want it and I know you want it too!" She let out a growl when she saw the fire in his eyes. She watched as he fisted his cock and aiming it at her thick, fleshy cuntlips, he pushed forward and sank into her.

He didn't go slowly. He shoved hard and deep into her and he felt her tight cunt clamp at his shaft. It was like molten lava. It surrounded his cock and he knew he was fucking someone who was experienced and knew just how to fuck a cock back. Unlike Amy, she knew all the tricks and before long, he was on the verge of cumming.

Penny urged him on. Meeting all of his thrusts with ones of her own. She clutched at his cock and milked his cock as it slid in and out of her. She had very few cocks as large as his, none thicker and she had her on the cusp of cumming. She wanted him to cum, but also wanted to cum and she slipped her fingers down and was going to diddle her own clit, but found his fingers there already.

He grunted out, "Remember, I have an eidetic memory, Penny. I know you wanna cum and so do I, so get ready!" He played with her clit and pounded her harder and harder. He released her legs and they came down and trapped him. He sucked on her huge aeroules, nipping at her ripe nipples and when he felt her cunt clamp down on his cock and soak it with her juices; he emptied his nuts in a woman for the first time. He sent volley after volley of his cream into her and she took it all and gave him the same.

On the chair beside the bed, Amy and Bernadette watched and unable to take any more, slid off the chair and climbed up onto the bed and joined the two orgasming on the bed.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sheldon dismounted Penny and he allowed Bernie and Amy to lick and suck his cum coated cock. They sucked until he erupted, sending another load of cum all over their faces and into their hair.

When all was said and done, Sheldon came four times and the three ladies came countless times, with him and between themselves.

Afterwards Sheldon sat the three of them down and during the meeting of "The Sheldon Console of Women"; they gave him the ammunition to combat Priya and her tearing down of his roommate agreement.

He stayed up half the night rewriting the agreement and in the morning was sitting at his computer when Priya and Leonard came out of the bedroom. "Morning Sheldon!"

"Oh, good, you're up. I've written a new and improved roommate agreement that benefits me greatly. I'd like you to sign it."

"Why would I wanna do that?"?

"Excellent question! Do you remember what happened to the alien played by character-actor Frank Gorshin in the Star Trek episode "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield"?

Leonard thinks, "Uh, Captain Kirk activated the self-destruct sequence and threatened to blow up the Enterprise and kill them both unless he gave in?"

Sheldon nodded, "Affirmative, computer, this is Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Activate self-destruct sequence, code1, 1A, 2B."

The computer relayed back, "Self-destruct sequence activated."

Sheldon turned the computer towards Priya and Leonard and the 60 second countdown began.

They were both standing in the kitchen drinking coffee and juice, "What are you gonna do, Sheldon, blow up the apartment?"

"That was my first thought. But all my cool stuff is here."

Priya walked up to the computer and chuckles, "So, what happens when it counts down?"

"Unless Leonard signs the new agreement in the next 41 seconds, this computer will send an e-mail to your parents in India saying you're in a secret relationship with the whiter-than-marshmallow-fluff Leonard Hofstadter."

Her jaw dropped, "Oh, my God."

Leonard comes over to her, "What's the big deal?"

She looks to him, "Trust me, it's a big deal."

"They're gonna find out about me eventually, right?"

"Yeah, just not today."

Sheldon looks at the computer, "Twenty seconds!"

Leonard looks at Priya, "Are you ashamed of me?"

"Of course not!" She hugged him.

"Then why can't we tell your parents?"

"Please, don't push this!" She turns to Sheldon, "Okay, Sheldon, you win, turn it off."

Leonard cuts in. "No, he's bluffing!"

"I never bluff.... Ten, nine!"

Leonard screams, "It's blackmail!"

Priya yells, "We give up!"

Leonard is now pissed, "This is ridiculous!"

She turns to Leonard, "Give him what he wants or we're done."

Leonard is crushed, "Really?" She nods, "Okay, I'll sign it!"

Sheldon hits a key and the computer calls out, "Self-destruct sequence aborted." He puts a pen on the document to sign. He stands up over Priya and leans in, "You may have gone to Cambridge, but I am an honorary graduate of Starfleet Academy." He turns to Leonard, "Oh one thing for you Dr. Hofstadter, I now know what the big deal it was all those night with Penny and you spent fucking in your bedroom!" He turned and headed to his room.

Leonard stood there flabbergasted.

The series resets again beginning with season 4, episode 22, which is the next story. It will continue with Priya and Leonard still dating, but everything else resets.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers