Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.18-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

She looked it over and made a weird face, "All right, based on a cursory reading, it doesn't look like you have much of a case, Sheldon."

He was getting upset, "Do so, do so!"

"Oh, I'm afraid not. Section seven here on the right to enter in emergency situations, is not specific as to what constitutes an emergency."

He threw his hands up, "No, that's ridiculous. A bathroom emergency is self-explanatory."

"Is it? If Leonard forgot to trim his nose hair, could he barge in while you were showering? My point is, Sheldon, the legal principal is ambiguity in a contract benefits the party that did not draft it. In this case, Leonard. So much for count one."

Sheldon tried to cut in, "But---"

"No buts. That's how the law works. As for the shower capacity issue, I cite addendum J. "When Sheldon showers second, any and all measures shall be taken to ensure an adequate supply of hot water." I believe this supersedes the occupancy issue."

Leonard throws it in his face from behind, "Superseded!"

He looks from Leonard and back to Priya, "This isn't over!" he turns and runs into his bedroom to pout.

Leonard moves over to Priya and gives her a big kiss. His hands grope her tiny tight ass, "No offense, but shower sex with you is now the second best thing that's happened today."

That evening, Leonard, Howard, Raj and Priya and in the living room eating and Raj blurts out, "Hmm, Greek food on pizza night. This is the most cruel thing we've done to Sheldon since we left that fake message from Stephan Hawking on his voicemail."

Sheldon walks into the apartment and stops dead in his tracks, "What is that you're eating? Tonight is pizza night."

Leonard perks up, "I'd like to refer that to my attorney."

She puts down her meal and picks up the roommate agreement, "According to what I see here, Thursday nights are Franconi's Pizza night."

He crossed his arms, "Yes, and when Franconi's went out of business, we switched to Graziano's."

Howard turned to Priya, "That's interesting. Can you just switch restaurants like that, Priya?"

She smiled at him, "Good question, Howard. Turns out you can't. According to the document you drew up, Sheldon. The selection of a new take out restaurant requires public hearings and a 60-day comment period. Were those criteria met?"

They all turned to Sheldon for a reply. He put his head down, "No!"

They all yelled, "Opa!"

He looked down at the food, "Well, this is Greek food. Leonard, you hate Greek food."

He chuckled, "Not as much as you do!"

He was losing it, "Fine, I'm nothing if not adaptable."

Leonard grabbed Sheldon's carry-out container, "I got you the lamb kabob."

"Thank you." He took a bite and started chewing it. "If you think about it, Greek food isn't far from Italian food. They share a spice palette." He continued chewing, "And what a civilization is the Greeks'. They gave us science, democracy and little cubes of charred meat that taste like sweat." He spit it out back into the container, wipes his mouth and runs over to Penny's apartment. He knocks three times, "Penny, Penny, Penny!"

She opens the door, "Hey, what's up?" She's looking like a million bucks. Her long blonde hair is curled and is pulled back in a tight, low ponytail. She has on a purple dress that's form fitting. The top barely contains her large breasts. Two black straps fight to hold them in place. It ends several inches above her dimpled knees and her shoulders and arms are bare.

"The mean Indian lady tried to make me eat lamb. Congratulations, pizza night will now be at your apartment, order one."

She reaches for her purse and keys, "Sorry, I'm meeting Amy and Bernadette for dinner. You're welcome to tag along."

"A girl's night? Oh, I don't know if I'm up for talking about rainbows, unicorns and menstrual cramps."

"Okay, suit yourself. We'll probably be trashing Priya a little." She headed down the stairs.

He turned and ran to catch up to her, "Shotgun!"

The four of them were seated around a tiny table in a crowded bar. Bernadette was looking fantastic. Her shoulder length, golden blonde hair was a mass of waves. Her multi-colored dress ended at the knees and the skirt was full. It shows off her huge breasts to perfection. She was wearing a modest pink sweater over it and had black tights on.

As for Amy, she was wearing a very tight tan corduroy sweater dress down past her knees and the top had large horizontal strips. It clung to her thicker curves, showing off her big booty and large breasts. She too was wearing tights, hers were dark brown.

Penny raised her glass, "Okay, I'd like to propose a toast to a wonderful girls' night out." She wiggled around and her tight dress slid up, barely covering his upper thighs.

Amy turns to Sheldon, "Fair warning, we can get crrrrrrazyyy!"

Bernie adds, "Yeah, last week we smoked cigars and pretended to be dragons."

Sheldon turned to Amy, "Really, tobacco and alcohol? Need I remind you not a lot of scientific discoveries were made by people having a good time."

She turned to Penny, "Why did you bring him? He's harshing my buzz."

"I felt sorry for him. Priya's giving him a hard time."

Bernadette giggled. "Oh yeah, the Priya bashing's starting early, Yay, heh!" She leaned forward, "Okay, what's up with those pantsuits?"

Amy turned to Penny, "I need some context."

Penny nodded, "Pantsuits suck!"

"And that opens her up to justifiable ridicule for wearing them, good one, Bernadette."

Later, all of their glasses were once again empty. Bernadette was wasted and was riding her chair up and down, pushing the lever to slide downward; she was chewing on her swizzle stick, "Wheee!"

Penny's been feeding Sheldon tiny levels of alcohol, too little for him to notice, but it was beginning to affect him. She leaned in towards Bernie and whispered, "The alcohol is getting to Sheldon, you have to take Amy to the ladies room and the two of you have to take off those tights. I have a plan for the three of us to have our way with him later."

She turned red and finished her drink, "Order me another one. Come on Amy; come with me to the ladies room."

Amy finished her drink and nodded, "Order me another one too." She turned to Sheldon, "I'm going with Bernadette, that's what we do now."

They got to the ladies room and Bernadette turned to Amy, "Wanna shot at Sheldon tonight? Penny's been feeding him tiny levels of alcohol to lower his inhibitions and it's beginning to work. She wants us to remove our tights so we can tease him later."

"Great idea Bernadette, I'm going one step further." She slides into the stall and slips them off, along with her panties. She stuffed them into her purse, "What do you think Bernadette?"

"Crrrrrazzzzzzy! I'm doing that too!" She slipped into the stall and slid them off and her panties. She stuffed them into her purse and they headed back out. Once there she leaned over to Penny and giggled, ""We're both going commando, sexy huh?"

Amy sips on another drink and looks at Sheldon, "You smell like baby powder, you're like a sexy toddler."

He stared back at her, "I don't know how to process that."

Bernadette giggled, "I do!" She started to sing, "Amy and Sheldon sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-S-S-I-N-G!

Penny laughed out loud, "That's too many S's for kissing."

She giggled again, "Not if they're doing it for a long time."

They all crack up and Penny asked him, "Sheldon, have you ever kissed a girl?"

"Other than my mother, my sister and my meemaw, no. But on the interest of full disclosure, I was once on a bus and had to give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to an elderly nun who passed out from heat exhaustion."

Bernadette was wasted and she chuckled, "That doesn't count! Aren't you even a little curious?"

Penny added, "Yeah, you're a scientist. Where is the curiosity?"

Amy scooted closer, "I'm available for experimentation!" She leaned over and puckered her lips.

He shook his head, "I am feeling a little aroused. It seems my inhibitions are somewhat lowered lately, I'm really don't know why though. But even though, I know all there is to know about kissing. It requires 34 facial muscles and 112 postural muscles."

Amy shook her head and leaned back, "Oh, blah, blah, blah! Give me some sugar, bestie!" She leaned over, grabbed Penny's ponytail and pulled her over and planted a hot, French kiss on her lips. It went on for several seconds and when she pulled back, she looked to Sheldon, "Your turn!" She gave him the same heated kiss and she let out a gasp when she felt his hand resting on her knee. She pulled back and turned to Bernadette, "Wanna try it too?"

Bernadette giggled, "Sure, why not!" She stood up, moved over to Sheldon and planted a toe-curling kiss on his lips too. She sat back down and looked to Sheldon.

He was stunned and was blushing; "Now that's what I call a first kiss!"

Amy yelled across the table, "I mean me Bernadette, not Sheldon!"

Bernie let out a giggle, "Oops, Sorry!" She ran around the table and kissed Amy, with as much heat as she gave Sheldon. She broke the kiss and looked at Penny, "Oh, what the hell!" She pulled Penny's ponytail and planted an even hotter kiss on her lips. She shoved her tongue down Penny's throat and let out a grunt when she felt Penny reached down and squeeze her gorgeous ass.

Penny cut in, "Hey, I know, let's take Sheldon dancing."

Bernadette giggled, "Oh, I totally wanna see Sheldon dance. I bet he looks like a spider on a hot plate." She placed her fingers on the table and mimicked a spider hopping around.

"No thank you, but for the record, I'm an excellent dancer. I'm proficient in the rumba, waltz and cha-cha."

Penny looked over, "Did you take dance lessons?"

"Against my will; in the South, preadolescent children are forced through a process called cotillion, which indoctrinates them with all social graces and dance skills needed to function in 18th century Vienna."

Penny was chewing on her straw, "Oh, we are so taking you dancing."

"No, you most certainly are not!"

Penny gave him another drink, more alcohol this time. Bernadette chimed in, "What does your cotillion training say is expected of a gentleman when three ladies ask him to escort them to a dance soiree?

He stares at her, downing his drink, "I saved a nun's life. Why am I being punished?"

The four of them hop into the back of a taxi and Penny and Amy are on either side of him. They tell the driver to take them to a dance club and he does.

Once there, Sheldon and Amy began dancing. The two of them were dancing to some Salsa music. Sheldon spun her around and she had her back to him.

Amy began grinding her big butt up against him and Sheldon really started getting into it. His hands slid down her arms, to her hips and pulled her even tighter to his body. He ground his growing erection against her butt and his hands traveled along her ribs and across her belly. He drew them higher and caressed her large breasts, as they pressed against the soft material of her sweater dress.

Penny and Bernadette were on the sidelines watching the two of them; Penny yelled out, "Shake it, you two!"

They did and Bernadette turned to Penny, "Hold my clutch; I'm jumping in to join them." Even though she was over a foot shorter than Sheldon, she plastered her lush petite body to his backside. She ran her hands up and down Sheldon's sides and she ground her tits and pussy against him.

Sheldon had feeling foreign to him and pressed his butt out against Bernadette and at the same time, tried to press his ever-growing erection against Amy's butt.

Penny watched the three of them and felt ever growing moisture between her thighs. She swayed to the music and wanted in on the action. Lucky for her, just then, the music stopped and Sheldon grabbed Amy by the hand and pulled her off the dance floor. He walked right past Penny and on his way out, called back to her, "Come on, I've had enough of this nonsense, let's get out of here."

Sheldon hailed a cab and they hopped back in and Penny calls out, "Where to now?"

Amy replies, "My place, it isn't that far from here." She looks across Sheldon to Penny and begins to sing, "I kissed a girl, and I liked it!" She leans over and kissed Penny again; this time with even more passion. It got really hot and Sheldon, trapped between the two of them, was still hard from the dancing and he placed his hand on Amy bare knee.

Amy pulled back from Penny and started kissing Sheldon and she opened her mouth and accepted his tongue.

Penny wanted in on the action and deftly opened Sheldon's pants and slipped to the floor of the cab. She extracted Sheldon's huge cock from his pants and all three ladies let out a groan when they saw the sure length and girth of it. She leaned in and began licking it around and around. She wrapped her lips around the head and took it into her mouth and sucked wildly at it.

Sheldon didn't know what came over him, but didn't fight it. His hand, by reflex was on Amy's bare knee and slid upward as their kiss grew heated.

Bernadette was on the other side of Penny. She had her lower portion of her dress pulled up high and she watched the action, while her fingers lazily played with her tight cuntlips and uncovered her clit, she rubbed it furiously until she was close to cumming.

The driver nearly crashed the cab as he watched the action from the front seat. He slowed, but he got there way too fast.

Penny popped off Sheldon's cock, stuffed it back into his pants and as they all piled out, she went to pay the driver, "No, the fare is on me. I have it all on tape and I'll be watching it for years to come, otherwise, no one would ever believe me."

The three ladies pulled Sheldon into the elevator and rode up to Amy's floor, once there, Amy opened her apartment door and they drug Sheldon, who was now a willing participant, in and led him immediately to the bedroom.

They pushed Sheldon to the bed and Amy and Bernadette went to removing his clothes.

Penny, who wanted to see what would happen next, took a seat on a nearby chair and just watched.

It took a mere minute or two and the two of them had Sheldon naked. He thought about struggling, but having a foggy cloud hanging over him, just laid back and let them do as they wished.

Amy and Bernadette, going commando, climbed up onto the bed and straddled him. Amy approached his stiff, huge cock and Bernadette, his face.

Bernadette loved having her pussy licked and thought it would be nice to let Sheldon try it out. She faced Amy and watched as Amy grabbed his cock and looked over at the tiny blonde, "Technically, I'm a virgin, but lost it to Gerard, my electric toothbrush one night when I got carried away. Luckily I'm on the pill; I'm trying to synchronize my Menzies with Penny."

Penny looked to Bernie and just shook her head. "Come on Amy, sit on that thang and ride it!"

Bernie lowered her tiny pussy to Sheldon's face and she sucked in her breath.

Sheldon must have read that book that Leonard and Penny gave him and memorized it. His tongue danced around licking and probing her tight slit and had his hands gripping her tiny, fleshy thighs. His fingers gripped them hard as he stabbed at her juicy hole. He parted those lips and attacked her hole. He drank down all the juices that were flowing out of her. He uncovered her clit and sucked at it and flicked it back and forth. He let out a grunt and sucked harder.

Down below Amy finally had enough nerve to sit on his cock. She took the large fleshy head into her pussy and clutched at Bernie as she slowly slid more and more of his huge cock into her tight, virgin hole. She drew the sweater dress up and over her head. She tossed it to Penny and immediately removed her bra. Now naked, she leaned over and allowed the last several inches of Sheldon's virgin cock slide into her. She clutched at Bernadette and meeting her halfway, they kissed and groped at one another.

Bernadette managed to pull her dress off too. She pressed her bra covered tits against Amy and pulled back slightly as she allowed Amy to unsnap it and pulled it from her tiny body.

They pressed their naked bodies against one another as they two of them ground their pussies to Sheldon's cock and active tongue.

Sheldon desperately to remember everything he read in that book, he put it to good use as he felt Amy ride his cock and Bernadette continued to grind her pussy to his mouth. He found it rather pleasant, licking and sucking on pussy. He now realized what Leonard saw in doing this with Penny and now Priya. He knew he would have to try this again, maybe two or three more times, at least until he perfected his own method. Suddenly he felt a large gush of creamy juices covering his lips and tongue and thinking back, realized Bernadette was experiencing an orgasm. He stabbed at her clit and flicking it back and forth several time, he felt her clutch at his head with her thighs and after calming down, she released his head and rolled off of him.

Amy had him all to herself now and she rode him harder and took him deep. She let out a scream when he suddenly rolled her over and began sliding in and out of her at a much quicker pace. She wrapped her strong, full thighs around him and urged him to play with her tits.

He pushed them together and licked and sucked at her large, silver dollar-sized aeroules. He plucked away at her fat nipples and felt her pussy cream and coat his cock. He knew from his readings, she was cumming too. He felt her tighten her cunt muscles and all of a sudden she went slack and shook all over as she came too.

He rolled off of her and looked at Penny.

While watching Bernie and Amy with Sheldon, she kicked off her shoes and planted her heels on the edge of the chair. She had her dress up around her waist and was slowly finger-fucking her thick, lipped pussy. She had her fingers coated in her juices and as she saw Bernie roll off of Sheldon, she was going to replace her, but when Sheldon rolled Amy over, that chance disappeared. She drew the strap of her dress off her shoulders and pulled the dress down around her waist, freeing those luscious tits of hers.

Now that he pulled his cock from the well-fucked Amy. He looked to her. "Well Penny, seeing you've been plying me with alcohol all evening, trying to lower my inhibitions, I believe it is your turn to ride the Cooper train, are you ready?"

She sat there, her jaw dropped as she stared at his huge cock, covered in Amy's cunt juices and all she could do was nod. She took his hand when he offered it up. She stood and climbed up into the bed.

Amy and Bernadette slid off and took the seat Penny just vacated. They watched in awe as the newly devirginized Sheldon took control of the situation.

Sheldon grabbed Penny by the arms and urged her to lower her head.

She followed his lead and just like in the cab, she began licking and sucking on Sheldon's cock. She licked off all of Amy's cum juices, drank it down and proceeded to suck like never before. She opened her throat and forced more and more of his thick, stiff cock down her throat. She was obsessed with swallowing his entire cock and Amy and Bernie watched in awe as slowly, the entire length of his cock disappeared in her mouth and throat.

Sheldon never felt anything like it before in his life. He gripped her swaying ponytail and twisting it in his fist, he urged her lower. He didn't have to force her, she went willingly, back and forth, up and down she sped up, his cock making obscene sounds as he fucked her mouth and throat. He was close to cumming, but wanted more, after all those night jerking off, listening to Leonard fuck Penny in the bedroom next to his, he wanted to see if all the noises the two of them made were worth the wait. He pulled her mouth off his cock. His cock was completely coated in her thick throat mucus. He pushed her to her back and grabbing hold of her dress, bunched around her waist; he pulled it off and tossed it to Amy.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers