Big Girls Don't Cry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were asleep, Lena!" I taunted her, getting a sharp pinch for it.

"Okay Sis, you win, what can I do for you, as if I didn't know?" I leered at her, sliding back to her as I turned around to face her.

"Hold me, Dar, the way you did yesterday!" she whispered, and I gladly obliged, sliding my hands down to her lovely pert little bum and squeezing the luscious cheeks through her panties like a market trader testing the ripeness of the fruit. Yep, these were ripe alright...

Lena responded by grinding her mons against my rapidly hardening cock and nipping my bottom lip as she did so, teasing me as I tried to kiss her. I tugged the hem of her sleeping shirt, and she wriggled as she tugged it up and over her head, leaving her in just her panties, the light silky material stretched tight across the globes of her deliciously tempting bottom.

"Your turn!" she hissed softly at me, tugging at the waistband of my shorts. I obliged as I had no real option with her tugging at them, sliding them off and allowing my stiff cock to spring forward into her waiting hands.

"Lena, this is not a good idea!" I hissed back, "you know who's here don't you? We're surrounded by the family, we must be out of our bloody minds!"

Lena leaned forward and licked the tip of my nose.

"I know, cool, huh? I feel so dirty right now, let's do something really dirty!"

I was trying to restrain my impulses, but my hands refused to leave her perfect buttocks alone, and the thought of her naked was doing things to my cock that no amount of Viagra could ever hope to compete with. I slid my hands inside the back of her panties, running my finger up and down the deep crease between her buttocks, making her quiver and giggle softly.

"You can do better than that, Dar, don't I inspire you?" she asked in a sexy, little-girl lisp, and I grinned as I slid her panties down and pulled her buttocks open, rubbing my finger over her tight little rosebud. Lena responded by pushing back against my hand, forcing her pucker against my questing finger, so I slid one into the tight little hole, listening to the gasp as I invaded her secret place.

"There you go, you wanted dirty, how much dirtier do you want it to be?" I grinned, thinking I was calling her bluff.

"Keep that in there and fuck me, Dar, it feels so nice, I can imagine how good it'll feel when you're shoving this into me!" she grinned, squeezing the shaft of my straining cock.

By now I was in no mood to stop. Her nearness, her teasing and goading me, and her hands squeezing my cock and massaging my balls could only have one outcome. I pulled her closer and rolled her on top of me, keeping my finger inside her tight anus, wriggling it around and making 'come here' curling motions with it as I pumped it in and out of her, making her gasp as I positioned my cock at her entrance. Lena wriggled and kicked her panties down and off, straddling me as I rubbed my cock against her wet pussy.

"Now Dar, please, do me now!" she gasped, and I slowly slid into her, enjoying immensely the tight constriction of her vagina around my twitching cock.

"Ooooh yesss, God yes, just like that, Dar, oh Christ yesss, ooohhh...!" she murmured, gyrating her hips as she pumped herself on me. For someone who'd only ever done this for the first time 24 hours ago, she was a fast and inventive learner, I had to admit! I clasped hold of her bum with my free hand, and leaned up to capture a nipple between my lips, groping, plundering, and squeezing her backside as I chewed, licked, and sucked on her delightfully firm and rubbery nipples.

She began to hitch and pump harder against me, her breathing becoming harsher as her orgasm approached, and I slid my finger out of her anus to hold both her fabulous buttocks as I hammered into her, driving my cock up into her as she pumped back down against me.

Lena gave a muffled groan as her orgasm rolled over her, the convulsions in her pussy almost making me come there and then in her unprotected pussy. I gritted my teeth and kept pumping, feeling the sensations as the waves rippled through her until she was done, and she slumped down on top of me, her heart hammering against mine. Eventually she raised up and leaned down to kiss me happily.

"Thank you, baby, God that was wonderful, but what about you?" she asked, "what did you get out of that?"

I smiled and helped her off my still rock-hard cock, and turned her around, pulling her up on her knees so I could squeeze and rub her firm breasts and hard nipples. Lena has rose pink nipples, at least half an inch when erect, and firm and solid to the touch, crowning firm, soft, malleable breasts. It was a delight and a feast for my hands to hold and squeeze those beauties as I rubbed my cock in the cleft between her beautiful buttocks. Lena sighed and leaned back against me, her hands going to my sides to steady herself as I rubbed and squeezed her breasts, until she turned her head and kissed me on the side of the mouth.

"Now Darryl, please...!"

I bent her forward enough to slide my cock back into her depths, holding her upright with my arm around her waist and one of her arms around the back of my neck, holding herself against my steady thrusting. We pumped and thrust like this as the excitement built again; at one point I slid both my hands up to cup her breasts as I pounded into her, while she rubbed her clitoris as she thrust back against me. At last she slumped down on all fours, before laying her head flat on the pillow, her beautiful rump thrust up at me. I could clearly see her tight little anus winking at me as I jammed my cock into her dripping pussy, and it was a terrific struggle not to just let go and blast stream after stream of spunk into her tight, unprotected pussy and take my chances; not that I cared; Lena was mine, and I wanted to make her mine in every way, make babies with her, spend my life with her. But that was a choice she had to make too, it wasn't just mine to make.

I was approaching that point of no return, and as I clamped my hands down on her lovely sculpted hindquarters, enjoying immensely the sight of her lumbar dimples as her bottom quivered and shook from my thrusting into her, I slid my thumb into her anus.

That did it; she came with a muffled scream, her face buried in the pillow as a massive orgasm ripped through her. I barely managed to withdraw before I came explosively, my sperm blasting out of me in long jets, to splash on her marvellous bum, the backs of her thighs, and the small of her back.

I slumped over, my breath harsh in my throat as my chest bellowsed and my heart hammered in my chest like a piston. Lena slumped down flat on the bed, her body dripping runnels of spunk, her breathing harsh and shallow as she shuddered and quivered with aftershocks from her volcanic orgasm. At last I recovered enough to pick up my shirt and use it to wipe the mess from her body, Lena mewing contentedly as I gently wiped her clean.

As I wadded up my soiled shirt, Lena reached up and pulled me down next to her.

"Thank you Darryl, that was fabulous, I never felt so good. You do special things to me, you know that? I want you to keep on doing that to me forever!"

I kissed her lightly.

"I intend to, darling, believe me! That was close, though, I don't have any morning-after pills with me, so we should be a little more careful from now on, okay?"

Lena pulled herself close to me and looked me in the eyes, her eyes luminous in the half light.

"I meant it; you belong to me; you always have, you just didn't know it! When this is all over, you and I have to have a talk about us, about our life, and about our future. We need to talk about what comes next. Once mum and dad leave, there's only you and I; Min and Doreen are old ladies, we're really all we've got, so we have to sort our lives out; and by that I mean who we are together, as a couple, not just as individuals. I just want to make one thing clear, though; I absolutely fucking refuse to be your auntie!"

She was right, of course, but I didn't want to think about what comes next, because that meant thinking about life after my dad was gone, and I couldn't go there, not yet.

"Can we talk about this after they leave? I promise I'll sit down with you and we'll make some real plans. Right now all I want is for you and me to be together, for the two of us to be there for each other before they leave. Deal?"

Lena looked me closely in the eyes, then nipped my chin again, which seemed to be her way of sealing an agreement.

"Deal, Darryl, after they leave!"

"Good, now you'd better get back to your room before someone finds you in here!" I grinned, Lena rather grandly ignoring me.

"Shut up Darryl, I'm perfectly comfortable, I believe I'll stay right here, now lie down and go back to sleep!"

Grinning in defeat, I climbed back under the covers and hugged my kid sister (for now, anyway...) to me, grateful for her presence, and aroused by her condition i.e. stark naked and just roundly fucked by me. Lena seemed to sense this, and squirmed around to meet me lip to lip, my hands dropping down to cradle and gently knead her awesome little backside while we spent a very enjoyable pre-dawn snogging session, something we hadn't done enough of, in my opinion. Kissing Lena was a sexy, satisfying, highly arousing experience, and I was determined to enjoy every last second of it. Her lips were soft, delightful, demanding, submissive, delicate to the touch, a bondage I found it impossible to break away from; we indulged in light, playful feather touch kisses, fleeting brushes of lip on lip and tongue tip to tongue tip, long, indulgent, soulful kisses, mad, frenetic French-kisses with duelling tongues and frantic scrabbling of hands as each fought to hold the other down; in short, the entire spectrum of osculation as we determined to explore the many and varied ways it was possible to kiss one person. Each time I kissed her, the bond with her deepened and took firmer hold, until it anchored in the very bedrock of me.

At last, stimulated beyond my ability to withstand it, I slid my achingly erect penis into her once again, our lips locked together as we made love as the couple we now were. We made love, not animalistic fucking to satisfy our urges, not copulating for the thrill of it, but rather our own private sacrament, the final realisation, recognition, and fulfilment of an underlying truth that had resonated between the two of us for years; this was meant to be, we were meant for each other, and always had been. When we finally came, in a mutual orgasm like a blaze of liquid fire down my spinal column, I barely managed to withdraw in time, my semen spraying across her stomach and chest as I literally blasted myself empty on to her beautiful, desirable body. Lena clamped her mouth down on my shoulder, her scream muffled as she bit down on me, her body quivering as waves of pleasure threatened to overwhelm her as her orgasm rolled on and on. When we'd finished, we slumped down in exhaustion, uncaring where we were, only that we finally got to sleep.

I was awakened one more time, quiet sobs from Lena quivering in her and jarring me awake. I turned over and pulled her against me.

"Why the tears, Lena, I thought we gone past that for now?" I asked her.

"Oh Darryl, it hurts, it hurts so much!" she sobbed quietly, "Why did this have to happen, and why did I have to know? I liked being your little sister, it was my favourite thing in the world, knowing how much you needed me! Now that's gone, and if I'm not your sister, who was I all those years? Who am I now?"

I hugged her close, letting her cry herself out, asking myself the same question; who was I, really?

We awoke together, the early morning sunshine waking me as it had done every day of my childhood, flooding the room through the tall windows of this classic Georgian house. Lena was huddled up against me, her arm around me and her head in the crook of my neck. My eyes blinked open at the same time as hers, and I was instantly blessed with a soft kiss on the base of my throat.

"Good morning Dar, how's my horny big brother this bright and cheerful morning?" she smiled, her fit of the blues obviously passed. She tweaked my already painful morning erection and grinning knowingly.

For answer, I slid my fingers around her naked, firm little backside and into the cleft between her cheeks, rubbing and brushing my fingers over her intriguing little rosebud, making her grin and bite her bottom lip.

"Last night you said you wanted 'dirty';" I said, "I know a couple of things we could do that fit the requirement; are you ready?"

She clasped hold of my cock and began rubbing and squeezing it.

"Why Darryl Morgan, whatever are you suggesting?" she asked coquettishly, while simultaneously squeezing and massaging my scrotum, making my balls tighten up in anticipation.

I smiled as dirtily as I knew how.

"You started this, you dirty girl, all I'm doing is following instructions from my darling partner and wife to be!"

Lena gasped, her beautiful eyes widening as she smiled a slow, bewitching smile.

"You'd better mean that, Darryl Morgan, don't you dare say something like that unless you mean it!" she whispered.

I pulled her closer by those enchanting buttocks, copping a serious feel as I did so.

"I meant every word, Lena. We agreed, once mum and dad have left, there's only you and me, so this is the only way we can go forward. There's only one girl for me, and there only ever will be -- but not my sister, and definitely not my aunt, because I can't get my head around either of those. So there you are, one slightly bedraggled, out-of-work doctor, it's all I have, but it's all yours, forever, debts and all, if you're sure that's what you want!"

Lena looked distantly at me.

"So what will we be if I can't be your sister, which apparently is your top option, and I refuse to accept that I'm your aunt? What about what I want? Answer me, smart boy!"

I could see that angry glint in her eyes, and thought I'd dropped a huge clanger somewhere. I quickly replayed everything I'd said, and then it hit me; she was getting-off on the sister/brother fucking thing, she was actually enjoying the whole 'this is incest, isn't it fun!' thing going on here. I had to put a stop to this, now, because I couldn't have a relationship based solely on the fact that Lena wanted to live-out the kink; we both had to be in for the same reason, or both out, no half-measures. I'd already emotionally re-adjusted my outlook to ignore the fact that she was my aunt, and I wanted her, oh how I wanted her, but only as Lena, a beautiful, desirable girl, not Lena, my aunt and sometime sister.

"Lena, I can't be with you while you're my sister, don't you get that?" I asked her, looking her directly in the eyes. "As long as I know I'm not having sex with my sister, I can ignore the fact that you're my mythical biological mother's half-sister; can't you see that? It puts you far enough outside the pale for the Darryl inside me to see you as fair game. We can make this work, but not as we are; we have to change, we can't go the rest of our lives with you being my sister and me trying to ignore it; there's just too much history, too much baggage with that relationship;I can't do it. I can love you as a lover and partner, or as my sister; I can't do both. If you want to be my sister, that's all you'll have to be, I'm sorry, so truly sorry, I can't do it any other way!"

Lena was looking less hostile, but only slightly so.

"So what you're saying is, I can be your sister, and no matter how I feel about you, or what we've already done, that's all I'll ever be to you, or I can stop being your sister, just let that go forever, which breaks my heart, so you can love me like I want, is that the size of it? I'll be your, what, partner? Girlfriend? And you'll be the same to me, just a normal couple, no 'brother/sister' thing going on?"

I nodded, my own heart breaking for the loss I could see in her eyes.

"I know some people would say that it's a bit late to be thinking like that, considering what we've already done, and I have no excuse for that; I got caught up in it and went along with it because it felt so good, and you're so beautiful, and sexy and just hot, when what I should have done was called a halt before it went this far. I wasn't thinking straight then, but now I want to be as honest with you as I know how, and I have to tell you, I know now that I can't be with my sister, not in the way you want. I can be with you if I have a way for you to not be my sister, otherwise it all falls apart for me; I should have thought about this, I'm supposed to be the older one here, dammit!"

"If you want to go back to just being my sister I'll understand; I'll always love you anyway Lena, nothing's changed there, I'll have my little sister back and we'll just keep on being brother and sister, and let this slip away; I can't be your lover and your brother, it has to be one or the other."

Lena pulled herself closer to me, her hands on either side of my face as she looked into my eyes. I could see resolve in hers, and her mood lightening, which was a good sign.

"Of course I want to keep on being your sister, the thought of fucking my big brother was a huge turn-on for me, but you say if I want you any other way, I have to let that go, so we can be together as a normal couple? Okay, it's done; I so want to be with you, and I want you to be with me in the worst way, so I'll take you any way I can get you; at least this way I get you with no reservations, no holding back from you, and just a few small regrets from me, but I can live with those. It's a deal, podnuh!" she drawled like John Wayne, her good humour restored.

She pulled me down and kissed me to seal the deal, her arms going around my neck as I once more slid my hands down to knead and fondle those splendid cheeks, my erection by this time truly epic; bone hard, brutally swollen and distended out of all recognition.

Lena felt me prodding her, and slid her hand down to grasp and squeeze me, her eyes lighting up while mine nearly popped out...

"Did I do this, Dar?" she asked in that sexy, little-girl lisp, and I grinned back.

"What can I say; you bring out the worst in me!"

Lena pulled herself right up against me, her lips looking for mine, and I obliged; she was a great kisser, no doubt about that... While I kissed her, I continued to lightly rub and circle her spongy little anus, feeling the little hole jerk and contract as I tickled it, Lena gasping into my mouth every time her little hole reacted to my probing fingers. I moved over her, holding her by her sexy little bum, and slowly slid my aching cock into her sopping wet pussy, Lena breathing out in one long, drawn out sigh as I slid in all the way. Her arms tightened around my neck as she raised her head to kiss me.

"Okay Dar, now you've got me, do something dirty to me, make me howl like a banshee, do something to make me glad I climbed into bed with you!"

I grinned; I had something planned alright, but I learned one cardinal rule in the St. George's Medical School Poker and Getting Blitzed School; never tip your hand until you're ready for the showdown. I wasn't ready just yet, I wanted her in just the right frame of mind for what I had in mind; luckily she was almost there...

I began a slow, languid pumping motion, gently sliding myself in and out of her. Lena laid back, relaxing her hold on my neck to slide her hands up and down my back as I made love to her, her breath hot in my ear as she nibbled and kissed the side of my face, my earlobe, and whispered how she was feeling as I drilled as deep into her as I could get. She began moving more definitely against me, her pelvis rising up to meet me as I thrust down, the two of us bound together as our bodies fought to stay in synchronisation as we humped and pounded against each other.