Big Girls Don't Cry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her orgasm broke, I covered her mouth with mine, her cries of release and satiation muffled by my lips and tongue. She clamped her legs around my thighs, holding me to her as she shook and mewled, eventually releasing my lips from hers to pant against my shoulder as waves of pleasure swept through her. Eventually she slumped back, flushed and breathless, her heart beating a pulse in the hollow of her throat. I made to move away from her, but she pulled me back down to her and kissed the tip of my nose before biting it lightly, one eyebrow arched upwards in query.

"I thought you had something special and dirty to show me," she gritted, "I wanted spectacularly filthy, imaginatively mucky, I got...this, which was very, very nice, oh fuck yes, but come on Dar, where's that dirty, perverted mind I've heard medical students all have? I'm offering you a chance to do your worst, don't make me take it back!"

I looked at her, at that cheeky, challenging grin, and smiled back, thinking; 'You have no idea, missy; never tease a strange dog, it might just turn around and bite you on your arse...'

I slid down between her thighs, kissing her lovely firm nipples, taking the time to nibble and chew lightly on them, just enough to make her gasp and push them back at me, asking for more of the same. I moved further down, planting kisses in a trail from between her breasts and down her stomach to dip my tongue in her cute little navel, making her giggle and quiver.

"Darryl, stop it, it tickles!" she giggled, squirming happily as I tickled her with my tongue-tip, so I obliged, continuing to make a trail of kisses until I came to tip of her wet slit. She smelled delicious, tangy, spicy and sweet, and I dipped my tongue into her, tasting her syrupy nectar. Lena shuddered as I did that, her thighs tensing as she sighed, then moving further apart to afford me better access to her little honey pot. I slid and wriggled my tongue into her, tasting her slick, dewy flesh as she sighed and held my head in place against her soaking wet pussy.

I slowly slid two fingers into her as I licked and sucked her pussy, Lena murmuring as I slid them in and out in time to my stabbing licks at her clitoris. Lena was pushing her mound into my face by now, my two fingers inside her gently massaging the walls of her vagina as I licked and sucked at her. Now I withdrew them, and as I licked her, I slowly slid one into her tight anus, making her gasp at the sensation. Continuing to slide it in and out, I carried on licking her, before sliding a second finger into her tight little anus.

"Oh God, Darryl, what are you doing...!" she exclaimed, starting up before slumping back down with a groan as I sucked hard on her clitoris. I began making scissor movements with the two fingers buried in her arse, slowly stretching her open as I frigged her, always licking her pussy, keeping her at that peak of pleasure in readiness for what was coming next.

I reluctantly moved away from her pussy, kneeling up on the bed as I helped her to roll onto her stomach, then slid the two fingers back into her bum, making her groan. While I was doing that, I slid my cock into her soaking wet pussy; it had been flagging a little, but the feel of her hot tightness was enough to restore me to full solidity. I pumped a couple of times to lubricate me properly, then slid out of her and pushed my cock head against her anus.

Lena twigged-on immediately what I was doing.

"No, Darryl, no, not that, not yet, no, stop, don't you dare...!"

I leaned down and whispered in her ear;

"You want dirty, you got dirty!" and with that I pushed forward gently but firmly, Lena gasping as I slowly slid into her tight arsehole, my hands holding hers outstretched on either side of her as I pushed into her. The feel of her ring snapping around the shaft of my cock was indescribable, and Lena, for all her protestations, began pushing back against me, helping me to slide even further in.

At last I was in up to the hilt, my cock buried in Lena's tight, velvety arse, my stomach resting against her plush, satiny bum-cheeks. I lay still, waiting for her to get used to the feel of this...thing jammed tightly in her backside, listening to the constant, low-level muttering coming from her.

"Just you wait, Darryl Morgan, I mean it, stick your knob up my arse would you, I'll fucking fix you, when this is done I'm going to fucking kill you, you little shit...!" and so on.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear "Are you happy now, Princess? You wanted dirty, I'm giving you dirty, now quit grumbling, shut your trap, and ponder this; Confucius he say 'be careful what you wish for, you may get it'! Gung Hei Fat Choy, Happy fucking New Year!"

Lena glared sideways at me.

"When this is over, you're a dead man, Darryl, I swear..!" she hissed, her voice outraged but her eyes saying something else entirely.

I grinned and began to slide back out of her.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she whispered hoarsely, her body trembling as spasm after spasm wracked her, her voice cracking as I slid further out then slid back in again, then out and in again, ramming my cock her in her tight-stretched anus, introducing her to the joys of anal sex, ani sexus, le sexe anal, sodomiticum, however you say it, she was getting it and very much enjoying it; who said 'one up the bum isn't much fun'?"

She was orgasming almost continuously as I pumped into her, my hands sliding under her to hold and squeeze her stiff nipples as I rammed my bloated cock ever deeper into her searing hot anal tube. Lena pumped back against me as she rode my cock with her accommodating anus, the feel of her velvety tightness squeezing and releasing me almost too much to bear. As she orgasmed, wave after wave crashing through her body, her uterus fluttered rhythmically against the thin wall separating her rectum from her juicy vagina, the contractions transmitting themselves into her rectum to beat against my already over-stimulated cock.

I hammered into her until I could feel my spunk rising as my balls tightened, and held her tight to me as my cock head swelled in the restricted confines of her anal tube. I came like lightning, like hot steel, like a river of lava, biting my lip hard to stop myself screaming out loud as my cock wedged tight inside her. My spunk sprayed into her hot clasping rectum in endless thrilling jets of liquid heat, painting her insides and bulleting deep into her bowels, filling her up to the brim with my essence.

Lena bit down on the pillow to muffle her scream of ecstasy as she came in a gigantic orgasm that nearly dislodged me from her, her body shaking like a leaf in a gale as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her, the feel of my release inside her triggering her own.

"Oh God, Darryl, harder, oh fucking Christ, yesss, like that, yesss, yesss, YESSS! Oh God I love you, Darryl, fuck my arse, give it to me...!""

At last the heat died down, our climaxes stilled, and our bodies relaxed after the effort we'd expended. My cock softened and slipped from her tight confines, and Lena slumped down to lie motionless, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she gasped for air. I was in no better condition, heart hammering and chest bellowsing from my exertions.

After a while, Lena rolled over to put her arm around me and lightly bite the tip of my chin.

"That was...amazing, I never knew...! Do that to me again, baby, that was the best thing ever, oh God it was sooo good, only, next time, give me a little more warning before you shove that pump handle up the old tight-spot! Where did you learn that?"

I grinned at her.

"Gower Street Nurses Quarters, so many young, willing, sex-starved, nubile, needy nurses, so few male medical students...!"

She reached out and pinched my nipple, hard.

"You're a filthy disgusting animal, no woman's safe from you; just remind me to have you boiled in Listerine, God knows what you've picked-up, from God knows who!" she grinned,

I slid my hands around her soft firm buttocks and pulled her against me as I kissed her.

"Are we okay now, Lena?" I asked her, "I only ever wanted you, I know that now. It never occurred to me that the girl I was looking for all along was you, and I know there were things you wanted out of this that I can't do, not yet, or even deal with, but...maybe later. Whatever happens, I want you to know, it will only ever be you, always."

Lena nuzzled my nose gently with hers.

"I know, and I know you know what I want from you, and maybe one day you can be that as well. Until then, if you don't mind, I'll keep my big brother locked away inside me; I won't get rid of him; who knows, I might need him back again one day! Until then, we'll be Darryl and Lena Morgan, a loving couple, and hopefully parents, one day soon!"

I had to grin; this was the deal she wanted, and to be honest, it wasn't that big a deal, if it meant she was happy with the small compromise I'd asked of her; to forget for now that I was her brother so we could be what we both wanted, a real couple.

As I lay there, absently fondling her and stroking her smooth flanks, something she'd said finally caught my attention. I leaned back to look at her closely.

"Parents? Is that what you want, a baby? When?"

Lena slid her finger around on my chest in a meaningless pattern while I waited to hear what she wanted; to be honest, the thought of making babies with her was a very exciting one, so I just needed to know when she was expecting this to happen, and how she planned to deal with it. Eventually she rolled me onto my back, and leaned up over me, which put her sexy bum within easy reach, a fact I immediately took full advantage of.

"Dar, you say dad's only got a year, maybe eighteen months left, okay, I don't want to believe you, but I have to. So I want to give him something before he's gone; I want him to hold his grandchild at least once before we lose him. I want you to give me a baby, our baby, so dad will see and hold that baby, and know that life will go on for us and his family. Is it so wrong of me to want that for us, and for him?"

Tears were running down her cheeks, and I had a huge lump in my throat as well. Our baby, the result of our love and commitment, would be the perfect gift to give him before it was too late. I realised that more than anything, I wanted to take that picture of my dad holding my child, something to treasure against the coming loss, all the years we would never have with him. However, a few realities needed to intrude here.

"Darling, I don't have a job, or even a proper home, not somewhere we can bring up a child, anyway. How can we start thinking about babies when we don't even know how we're going to feed ourselves in six month's time?"

Lena pinched me again.

"We have a home; this one! Weren't you listening? Dad gave us this house, we have somewhere to live, and as for jobs, have you even looked at local jobs, at vacancies here in the Bristol hospitals? There are at least eight hospitals here in Bristol quite apart from Frenchay, Southmead and the Royal Infirmary, and so many more in Somerset, have you applied to them? No, you only applied to London hospitals. Take a chance, Dar, please, for me, for you, for both of us. I'm ovulating in the next few days, I want to make my baby here, with you, in this house where we grew up with so much love!"

She was right; I'd only applied to London hospitals, and only the bigger ones at that, hoping they'd select me from the hundreds of applicants they probably got for each surgical vacancy they advertised. Maybe I could do worse than be a doctor in my home town, perhaps I didn't need the prestige of working at one of the top London hospitals, plus, the thought of making babies with Lena appealed enormously; she was gorgeous, sexy, determined, and she believed in me, all evidence to the contrary. She'd chosen me to be the father of her baby; with her believing in me, perhaps that was all I needed to make it work.

"Give me a couple of days, baby, I'll start making some calls, maybe I can scare up an interview, or maybe even a Locum spot somewhere, just something to get me into the system."

Lena smiled tremulously, looking so adorable I had to gather her in to me. I couldn't help but glory in the feeling of this vital, sparkling girl in my arms, basking in the fact that she was mine, that maybe I had finally grown-up enough to deserve her, and resolving to do everything humanly possible to keep her wanting me the way she did right now.

The sound of footsteps overhead reminded us that there were other people in the house, and that Lena needed to get back to her own room before she was discovered 'in flagrante' in my room; not that we really cared; the cat was pretty much out of the bag now, but there was no mileage in rubbing everyone's noses in it either. With a dazzling smile, a hot kiss, and a breathtaking wriggle as she slid her sleeping t-shirt back on that made my cock sit up and take notice, she was gone, padding silently out of my room and flitting down the corridor to her own.

After I'd had a long, leisurely shower, I came downstairs to find mum and Lena making breakfast, the smell of toast and bacon making my stomach rumble, while dad, looking much better than he had last night, was sitting at the table reading some papers. As I came into the kitchen, Min opened the doors to the dining room and we all trooped through, mum, Lena, Min and Doreen bringing all the breakfast things through to set them on the table. Lena ate her staple breakfast, the one she'd had nearly every day of her life; a slice of toast smothered in baked beans, with a fried egg and two rashers of bacon on top, the sight of it making me feel pleasantly nostalgic for the days when we were still kids, before everything happened that had brought us here today.

While Lena and the aunts chatted, I sat with mum and tried to make conversation while keeping one eye cocked on dad, just in case. After a while he put down his coffee and folded the last of the papers he'd brought through with him. He looked at me meaningfully, so I interrupted Lena so she could hear this too.

"Kids, the last of the property deeds have been signed and assigned to you; this house is now legally yours; there's a folder on the kitchen table with all the Land Registry stuff in it, get a safety deposit box and keep that safe, it's your title to this place. That's not it though; your mother and I have something important to tell you."

He looked at mum, who nodded.

"We confirmed our flights this morning; we'll be leaving tomorrow, we'd like it if you could come and see us off, but I don't want you to come to Cyprus with us, it would be far too depressing watching you leave to come home. It's better this way; mum and I want to get settled-in first before you to come and see us, so give us a month or so first, okay?"

I heard a clatter as Lena dropped her fork onto her plate.

"So...soon? Mum? Daddy? You're leaving? No, not yet, a little longer, please, don't go, daddy? Please?"

Mum was suddenly at her side, holding her close as she continued to protest. I said nothing; what could I say? I knew every minute here was a minute less for him, he had to go soon, and the sooner the better; it still didn't make it any better, though.

"Dar, please, tell them, not yet, please, I want my dad a little longer, please..." She was in tears now, and she pushed mum away and ran upstairs, her bedroom door slamming a few seconds later. Mum looked at me in mute appeal, and I nodded, going after her.

I found her in her closet, sitting on the floor with her forehead resting on her knees, her arms hugging her knees the way she would when she was ten years old when something had upset her. I sat next to her, leaning against the wall, carefully not touching her; Lena lets you know when she wants to be touched, and right now she was radiating her 'keep away' field cranked up high.

After a while she spoke to me, her voice low and muffled.

"You didn't say anything, not a thing. Why not Dar?"

I sighed and let my head loll back against the wall.

"Because I know, and so do you, that it would do no good. They have to go, you know that, and nothing you or I could say would stop them, not if dad's to have any chance of living just a little longer. They have to go, and I won't try and stop them; neither will you. We have to let them go, but you should go with them, if you feel you need to, there's nothing holding you here, and I'll still be here when you get back, no matter how long it takes."

Lena looked up at me.

"You'd let me go with them, stay with them until...until it's over, and you'll wait for me? Really?"

I nodded and took her hand, kissing the back of it.

"I told you earlier, there's no-one else for me, only you, and maybe you need to do this. I understand, truly, and I'll wait right here for you to come back, I promise."

Lena slid over next to me and wrapped her arm around my waist, resting her head on my chest, the top of her head under my chin, like she used to when she was small.

Eventually she sat back up and looked up at me.

"Okay, Dar, I think I can let them go now!" she smiled, her lip trembling as two big tears quivered on her eyelashes. I wiped them away with my thumbs, brushing her hair back away from her beautiful face.

"Less of that, young lady!" I grinned, "Big girls don't cry, remember?"

Lena smiled back and leaned over to kiss me on the lips, a loving, warm kiss, one that thanked and rewarded without being freighted with sexual promise, a kiss between spouses.

"You always knew what to say, Dar; I think that's why I love you so much. You always made it right. Thank you, for now and for all those other times as well."

I led her back downstairs, where mum was waiting anxiously, her face relaxing when Lena smiled at her.

"We'll wait 6 weeks then we're coming out to see you, okay? Make sure you kill the fatted calf, it's been a long time since I ate a fat calf!"

Dad grinned at her joke, and reached up to take her hand, his other hand stroking her cheek as he nodded gratefully at me. Mum came up and hugged Lena as well, dissipating the last of the tenseness between them.

Breakfast continued, mum and dad telling us more about their travelling plans, with me trying to be as interested and supportive as I could, while Lena just stared intently at them, drinking-in every detail of their faces, storing up memories of them while they were still here with us in England.

Mum was curious about what my plans were once they'd gone, and I had to gather my thoughts; my plans and hopes were far down the agenda at the moment, I was still trying to come to terms with so many life-altering changes; the impending loss of my dad, my mum going away to basically sit the death-watch over him, my drastically and dramatically changed relationship with Lena, and the shock of actually growing up overnight; it would be true to say my head felt like it was bursting with trying to cope with so many changes in so short a time.

At last I was sufficiently together to answer her, seeing the hope grow in her eyes that I was going be alright.

"Well, mum, you've given us the family home, so I think my plans entail finding a job here in Bristol -- Lena and I have to eat, pay the bills, keep the lights on and the house in good shape, so no, I'm not planning on doing a bunk for London just yet. I can't speak for Lena, but I'm not going anywhere."

Lena squeezed my hand under the table, which I think mum caught, from the sudden change in her expression.

"Lena, what about you?" she asked, more for form's sake than because she had to ask; Lena was staying with me, here, in her home, and mum knew, or guessed, or intuited what was going on between the two of us.

"I'm staying with Darryl; this is my home too, and I don't want to leave it; I'm not leaving Darryl behind again!"