Big Superstar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
httime2
httime2
317 Followers

Charlotte lay down on her back on the bench press, and Dustin put a five-pound dumbbell in each one of her hands. "I think if you squat down behind my head, that would put you in a good position to supervise me," Charlotte suggested.

Dustin told his mother it was called spotting, not supervising, but he moved to where she suggested. With the weights in her hands, she extended her arms straight out at her sides. Then she swung her outstretched arms upwards so that the weights came together in front of her chest. Charlotte might not have known what the exercise was called, but she picked it for a reason.

As she brought the weights together in front of her, her arms squeezed her chest, creating a mountain of tits. It had been a treat for Dustin to watch his mom's melons bounce as she ran on the treadmill, but now he was getting a close-up view of their majesty. He still couldn't believe how big and round they were. Her pose was making bountiful cleavage that seemed like it was a mile long. Dustin would have loved to plunge his face in there, or better yet, his cock.

On each rep, Charlotte would keep her arms together for a long time, giving Dustin an extended view of her tits. She could see she was driving him crazy and she loved it. She decided to push him a little further. On her next rep, she intermittently flexed her arms, which caused her massive jugs to jiggle wildly. Charlotte was happy to see this made Dustin's jaw drop.

Now she wanted to see if she could push him over the edge. On her next rep, she squeezed her arms tight together as tight as she could. The pressure made her tits start to bulge out of her top. The longer she squeezed, the more they came into view. As she bulged out of her skimpy shirt, her areola started to appear. Just when it seemed like her tits were about to explode out of her top, Charlotte relaxed her arms.

Dustin had had enough. His dick was so hard, he could hammer a nail with it. He needed to jerk off badly. "That's enough exercise for me, Mom. I'm going to head to my room," Dustin said.

Charlotte couldn't let him go yet. She was having too much fun. As he started to walk away, she reached out and caught his wrist. "Wait, I need your help with just one last exercise. Pleeeaaase?" she pleaded.

Dustin wanted to leave, but he was also dying to know what the next exercise was. Curiosity got the better of him and he decided to stay. "Okay, one more exercise."

"I want to do the thing where it looks like you are going to throw the weights behind you," Charlotte said as she did a confusing pantomime of the exercise.

Dustin was again confused by his mom's description of exercises, but eventually figured it out. "You're talking about kickbacks. I can show you how to do those, but that's the last exercise we are doing today."

Once again, Charlotte picked the exercise for a reason. She grabbed a small dumbbell and climbed onto the bench press on her hands and knees. "Get behind me to supervi... I mean to spot me," Charlotte said.

Dustin did as he was told and found that he was standing with his cock positioned right behind his mother's ripe, round ass. "Could you put your hands on my hips for support? I don't want to fall off the bench," she asked.

Each time she lifted the weight, Charlotte grunted and swung her body back, briefly pushing her ass into Dustin's dick. His mother was actually doing a terrible job at the exercise, but Dustin was completely oblivious to that. He was entirely focused on his mother bouncing her pussy into his cock. It pretty much looked like they were fucking doggy-style, except they were wearing clothes, unfortunately.

Charlotte was also enjoying the exercise. With each thrust of her body, she could feel Dustin's rock-hard cock ram against her pussy. Only a few thin layers of clothing kept them from making direct contact. It felt amazing. She felt like her body was on fire.

Despite the thrill of their bodies colliding, Charlotte started to have second thoughts. The original purpose of exercising with Dustin had been to tease him a bit. Now she was simulating sex with him. It had been fun, but now things were getting out of control. She decided to put a stop to their workout.

Charlotte climbed off the bench and said, "That's enough exercise for me. Thanks, my big superstar. You were such a big help."

They grabbed their towels and headed back upstairs. Dustin immediately headed towards his room. His dick had been hard for so long, he was worried it would become petrified if he didn't cum soon.

Charlotte had her fun with Dustin and was about to let him go masturbate when she suddenly had a new idea. She thought of the ultimate way to give Dustin one final tease for the day. Unfortunately, she couldn't really go through with her idea. It would be wildly inappropriate for a mother and son. She started to head back to her bedroom. Just as Dustin started to open his bedroom door, she had a change of heart. It would be such a great tease, she just couldn't resist. "Hold up, Dustin. You are covered in sweat. I don't want you stinking up your room with b.o. You better hop in the shower."

Dustin thought this was a little strange. He was planning to take a shower in a little while. He didn't see why it was so urgent. Then he thought about it and realized he was just as happy jerking off in the shower as his room. He said okay to his mom and headed into the bathroom, happy that he would finally be able to cum.

Charlotte rushed to her bedroom to get ready for her final tease of the day. The whole time, her thoughts kept waffling back and forth. One second it was, A mother shouldn't do this with her son. The next it was, This is really going to drive Dustin crazy. It's going to be great. Despite her indecisiveness, Charlotte found herself outside the bathroom door. She tried to convince herself one last time to not do this, but then her hand knocked on the door. "I know you're in the shower Dustin, but can I come in?"

Dustin was already in the shower and had just wrapped his hand around his dick when he heard his mother. He considered telling her to go away so he could jerk off in peace, but he was dying to know why she wanted to come in the bathroom while he was taking a shower. "Sure Mom, come on in."

"I had an idea. I need to take a shower too, and I don't want to sit around being sweaty and gross while I'm waiting for you to finish up in the bathroom. So, I thought that maybe we could, you know... shower together," Charlotte explained. "It would save us time and it would conserve water as an added bonus." She knew this was a flimsy excuse but it was the best she could come up with off the top of her head. "What do you say?"

Dustin knew this would delay his jerking off a bit longer, but there was no way he could pass up this offer. "That sounds like a great idea, Mom."

Charlotte could feel her heart beating in her chest. Dustin had seen her topless several times over the past week or so, but he had never seen her vagina. She asked herself, what kind of respectable mother would let her son see her naked, especially when she knew he was naked with an erection. Then she thought of a good solution. "Promise me you won't look at my hoo-ha."

Dustin agreed. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves and got into the shower. She tried to remind herself that she was only doing this to tease Dustin as punishment for ruining their day, but as soon as she saw him naked, her mind went blank. It seemed like Dustin's entire body was made up of well-defined muscles. He didn't have an ounce of fat on him. She told herself not to blatantly look down but couldn't help herself from taking a glance. Dustin's cock was so long and thick. She could tell that all her teasing had definitely done its job because he looked harder than she had ever seen him before.

Dustin loved seeing his mother topless. Her tits were so huge and so round. He had no doubt in his mind that she had the best chest in the world. He tried not to look down because of his promise, but he couldn't resist a quick peek at his mom's pussy. He didn't get a great look since she was standing with her legs together, but he could see that she maintained it well. She had a tiny triangle of trimmed hair down there.

They stared at each other silently for a few moments with obvious lust in their eyes until Charlotte broke the tension by saying, "let me help clean you off." She grabbed the shower gel and poured a generous amount in her hands. Then she began to slowly run her hands all over Dustin's body, loving the feel of his muscles beneath her fingers.

Dustin decided to return the favor. He poured some shower gel in his hands and started to sensually rub it all over her. Her body was well toned. All that time she spent on the treadmill had really paid off. When he reached her ass and tits, Dustin took his time and savored the experience. He also didn't miss the opportunity to tweak her nipples a bit. Charlotte did her best to hide her pleasure, but she loved feeling Dustin's hands on her breasts, especially her sensitive nipples.

After a long, pleasurable time spent cleaning each other, Dustin's body was completely clean except for his dick. Charlotte really wanted to touch it, but Dustin did not have football practice today, so she made up her mind that she couldn't masturbate him. Thinking it over for a second, she rationalized that she could clean him without it being masturbation.

Charlotte put some more shower gel in her hand, got down on her knees in the shower, and then wrapped both her hands around Dustin's hard cock. She pumped her hand slowly up and down. Dustin let out a long moan.

Charlotte had very successfully teased Dustin for hours, but she didn't realize that she had also been teasing herself the whole time. She was so sexually excited at that point that she could no longer think straight.

Dustin's cock had been completely cleaned after one or two strokes, but she continued to jerk him off for well over a minute, telling herself that she was just being thorough. With her other hand, she gently massaged shower gel onto his balls.

She looked up at Dustin and said, "Some of this dirt is being stubborn. I'm going to have to wash you harder to get it all." Then she started to pump her hand even faster. "Don't worry. Mommy is going to get your big cock nice and clean."

After jerking him off for a long time, Dustin started moaning louder and said, "I'm going to cum soon."

Charlotte tried to think it over and rationalized, "You don't have football practice, so I'm not supposed to pleasure you today. I should stop touching you now... but I can't because you're cock isn't clean yet. So, you can cum if you need to. I shouldn't let you cum on me though, but I will, only because we are in the shower."

After a few more strokes, Charlotte could tell he was about to pop. At this point, she lost all her composure. "I want you to shoot your cum all over my face," she begged Dustin.

Dustin let out a loud groan and started to shoot his seed. He fired bolt after bolt after bolt of thick cum right on his mother's face while she smiled. She was not under the shower head, so it didn't wash off right away. The jizz continued to build up until her face was completely covered.

With her eyes closed, Charlotte managed to mutter through the semen, "You're clean now. Why don't you run off to your room? I'm going to stay here and finish up my shower."

Half-delirious from his massive orgasm, Dustin nodded. Then he plodded to his room and threw himself into bed for a much needed nap.

As soon as Dustin left, Charlotte opened her mouth wide and let a wad of cum slide into her mouth. She didn't know why, but she loved the taste of Dustin's cum. After swallowing it down and rinsing the rest off her face, she started to masturbate.

She stroked her clit with one hand while she plunged two fingers inside herself. It felt so amazing. As much as she enjoyed the feel of her fingers, she wished it was Dustin's fingers inside her instead. Even better, she wished it was Dustin's cock inside her. Thinking of Dustin inside of her pussy sent her over the edge. She had a powerful orgasm. She started to scream from the intensity but managed to stifle the noise a bit by covering her mouth. She wondered if Dustin had heard, but he was already asleep.

After finishing in the shower, Charlotte went to her room and got dressed. It was at this point that she started to come back to her senses. Thinking about what she had just done, she became very upset with herself. She had made a promise to herself not to sexually satisfy Dustin on a day he wasn't playing football. But she had just masturbated him in the shower using the ridiculous excuse that she was cleaning him. That brought up the question of why she was in the shower with him in the first place. Dustin should not see his mother naked. And all of this had started because she had decided to provoke him in the gym for no good reason.

What was happening to her? She had been a good Catholic her whole life, and now she was turning into a sinner, a terrible mother and a slut in the matter of a few days.

Charlotte calmed herself by reading some inspiring passages from the bible and then she prayed for guidance and forgiveness. She considered putting a stop to all of her sexual activity with Dustin so she could put an end to her sinning, but the state championship was just a few days away and she could not abandon her son in his time of need. After thinking it over, she headed to her son's room to speak with him.

She clapped her hands loudly to snap Dustin out of his nap. In a stern tone she said, "We need to lay down some ground rules. Last week I asked you to find a girl to satisfy you, so that I wouldn't have to, but you didn't."

Dustin cut in by saying, "I tried Mom but didn't have any luck." This was one of the rare topics he lied to his mother about. Several girls had made it clear to him that they were dying to get in his pants, but he had turned them all down.

"You need to try harder because it is a sin for a mother and son to do what we have been doing. You are a very handsome young man. I'm sure you can find a girl. Maybe you are being too picky."

Dustin nodded his head and said that he would try harder to find a girl.

Charlotte continued, "When you do find a girl, you shouldn't have... intercourse with her because only a husband and wife should do that. You know that and yet you still committed that sin with your ex-girlfriend. So promise me that if you do make the mistake of having pre-marital sex again, you will at least be smart enough to wear a condom. I don't want my 18-year-old son catching a disease or getting some girl pregnant out of wedlock."

"I promise," Dustin replied. His mother tried to strictly live according to the teachings of the bible, but this seemed to be her one major exception. She strongly believed in practicing safe sex.

Charlotte laid out another rule, "You are not playing football today, so I made a mistake by jerk... masturbating you in the shower. If you have another day off from football practice this week, we absolutely cannot do anything sexual with each other. Do you understand?"

Dustin said that he understood.

Charlotte laid out her last rule, "If you have football practice tomorrow but you are unable to find a girl to satisfy you, then I will do it, but you cannot put your penis in my mouth. You can put your penis in between my breasts or I can use my hand, but that is all."

"What about on game day? Can you give me a blowj... Can I put my penis in your mouth before the championship?"

Charlotte opened her mouth with the intent to tell him absolutely not but, "I will think about it," came out instead for some reason.

Without another word, Charlotte marched out of the room. She was annoyed with herself for compromising over taking Dustin's penis in her mouth, but overall she thought their conversation went well.

The rest of the day went by uneventfully.

The next day was Monday. Dustin went to school and was happy to find out that he would have football practice that night. That meant he would get to tit-fuck his mom after school and he couldn't wait.

Throughout the day, Charlotte did her best to keep her mind focused on work, but unwelcome thoughts of Dustin's penis constantly entered her mind. She felt confident that he would have football practice that evening. There was no way the coach would give the team two days off in a row. This thought made her excited about being able to satisfy Dustin after work, despite her efforts to suppress those feelings.

Dustin sped home after school and was happy to see his mother's car already in the driveway. He walked inside and saw her wearing a robe. He was excited to see what she had on underneath; hopefully nothing.

Without even saying hello, Charlotte immediately started asking Dustin questions. "Were you able to find a new girlfriend at school today, my big superstar?"

Rebecca had asked him if he wanted to drive to Hooper's Point, the local make-out spot. He politely turned her down. She was a notorious slut and he was sure that she would have fucked him, but he knew she wasn't the right girl for him. Dustin felt guilty lying to his mother but didn't see an alternative. "Sorry Mom, but I struck out again."

Thank goodness, Charlotte thought. Then she silently reprimanded herself. She should be upset that Dustin didn't find a girlfriend, not happy about it.

"Do you have football practice today?" was her next question.

"Yes I do," Dustin replied.

Thank goodness, Charlotte thought again. And again she silently reprimanded herself. She was supposed to want him to have the day off.

"Well then I guess I will have to satisfy you today. Just to be clear, I am only doing this because I am a good mother and I know how important football is to you," Charlotte explained.

With that, she untied her robe and let it drop to the floor. Underneath she was naked except for a pair of black thong panties. She pulled down his pants and smiled at the sight of his big cock. Then she guided him to sitting down on the couch.

Charlotte straddled Dustin so that her butt was resting on his thighs. After pouring some lotion in her hands, she gripped his cock and happily started jerking him off. Her other arm wrapped around Dustin's head and pulled him close so that she was smothering his face with her ample jugs.

Dustin's face was buried so deep in his mother's huge tits that he couldn't breathe. He stayed there for as long as he possibly could before pulling his head back for some much needed air. Then he started aggressively working his tongue all over his mom's hard nipples. He was in heaven.

Charlotte was just as excited as Dustin. She loved when he licked her sensitive nipples. She let him continue sucking her tits while she stroked him for a while. Then she got down on her knees in front of him. As much as she was enjoying herself, she needed to feel Dustin's thick cock in between her tits. She squeezed her giant melons around Dustin's member and started moving them up and down.

Each time she slid her breasts down, Dustin's cockhead was exposed. It looked so delicious to Charlotte, and it was only a few short inches from her mouth. She only needed to lean her head forward and she would be able to run her tongue all over his big cock.

Just as she was about to give in to temptation, she remembered the rule she had established. She would not take Dustin's penis in her mouth. Charlotte suppressed her desire and returned her attention to stroking Dustin with her tits.

Charlotte squeezed her melons even tighter around Dustin's cock and pumped them up and down even faster. Dustin was loving the epic tit-fucking his mother was giving him. She worked his cock for a long time, happy to see the look of intense pleasure on his face as her massive knockers stroked him. Eventually, she could tell that he hit his boiling point and knew he was going to cum soon.

httime2
httime2
317 Followers