Big Superstar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
httime2
httime2
316 Followers

Charlotte looked at Dustin and said, "Cum for mommy. I want you to shoot it all over my tits."

That set Dustin over the edge. He fired a huge load of cum straight up in the air before it came back down and splattered all over his mom's enormous melons. She kept stroking him while he sprayed shot after shot of his seed all over her chest. By the time Dustin was finished, her tits were completely glazed in jizz. Charlotte loved it.

Charlotte said, "Have a great practice, my big superstar."

Then she walked to her room in a daze. She knew she needed to clean the cum off her breasts, but that could wait. First, she needed to cum herself.

She rubbed her clit while plunging her fingers in and out of her pussy. As she approached her orgasm, she started to say terrible things to herself. "Oh Dustin. I want your cock in my mouth. I want your cock in my... in my... in my... pussy." With that, her body was rocked by a major orgasm.

Dustin had just finished getting dressed and was about to head out the door when he heard noises coming from his mother's bedroom. It almost sounded like moaning.

Dustin knocked on his mother's bedroom door. "Mom, are you okay in there?"

Having just recovered from her orgasm, Charlotte tried to think of an excuse. "I'm fine. I just... stubbed my toe. No big deal," she said. Dustin must have bought her excuse because he said he was going to football practice and left.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. Dustin came home later and told his mom that he played great at practice.

Charlotte was a bit proud of herself for how she had satisfied Dustin that day. She had momentarily felt the urge to perform oral sex on him, but resisted those wicked thoughts and satisfied him with her breasts instead. She had also let Dustin ejaculate on her breasts instead of in her mouth.

The championship game was only four days away. She started to feel confident that she would be able to control herself sexually around Dustin until then. After the championship, things would go back to normal between them. She would never see his penis again. Charlotte had a brief feeling of anguish at this thought but quickly suppressed it.

She said a few prayers, lay down in bed and drifted off to sleep. That night she had a long, vivid dream of sucking Dustin's cock and then ravenously swallowing gallons of his cum.

The following morning, Charlotte clearly remembered her dream of fellating Dustin, and she felt very turned on. She wanted to masturbate, but couldn't because it would have made her late for work.

That day, she tried to focus on work in the hope that it would take her mind off her dream, but it didn't. No matter how hard she tried, Charlotte couldn't stop thinking about sucking her son's dick.

She left work a bit early that day with the intent of masturbating before Dustin got home, hoping that would calm her down. Unfortunately, he was already home by the time she got there. His last class must have let out early.

After exchanging hellos, Charlotte asked Dustin, "Did you find a new girlfriend today?" She found herself hoping that he had not.

Julia had asked Dustin if he wanted to come over to her house after school today. Dustin had a crush on Julia for as long as he could remember. So at first, he was excited by her invite, but then it dawned on him that he must have been wrong about her. Julia was great but she wasn't the right girl for him. "Sorry, not today, but hopefully I will find a girl tomorrow," he lied.

Charlotte was excited to hear this and she started to blatantly look at Dustin's crotch. There was just one more question she had to ask him before she could get his pants off. "Do you have football practice today?" she asked while thinking, 'Please say yes. Please say yes.'

Dustin said yes and Charlotte didn't waste any time. She immediately started stripping. She threw her shirt and bra on the floor, letting her ample tits free. Then she took off her pants, leaving only a g-string on. She got down on her knees and eagerly pulled Dustin's pants off. As his boxers came down, his hard dick sprang out and flopped onto her nose. She loved the feel of it on her face.

Charlotte aggressively pushed Dustin onto the couch, eager to satisfy his needs. She got down on her knees between his legs. His cock was only a few inches from her face and she desperately wanted to take it in her mouth, like she did in her dream the night before. She was able to push down those feelings by remembering the promise she made to herself that she wouldn't do that. Instead, she squeezed her massive tits around Dustin's big cock and began to stroke him.

Dustin was enjoying the tit-fucking while he rubbed his mom's nipples. Then his mother looked at him with a strange glassy eyed stare and said, "I can't give you a blowjob, my big superstar."

Dustin was confused. First, he was surprised that his mother said "blowjob." She hated that word. Second, he hadn't asked her for one. Third, she had just explained to him a couple days ago that she wasn't going to give him any more blowjobs. So Dustin simply replied, "I know."

Charlotte stared at his dick with a crazy look in her eyes and said, "I promised I wouldn't, so I can't." Meanwhile, she continued bouncing her big melons up and down his hard cock.

Dustin didn't reply this time because he didn't know what to say. What he didn't realize was that his mother wasn't really talking to him. She was arguing with herself out loud.

"Maybe I can just kiss it a bit. That wouldn't break my promise," Charlotte reasoned out loud. She leaned forward and planted several wet kisses all over Dustin's dick. Shortly after that she stuck her tongue out and started licking his cock all over.

Charlotte briefly took her face away from Dustin's dick to say, "I promised..." But she just couldn't resist any longer. She leaned forward and took Dustin's cock into her mouth as deep as she could.

Finally giving in to her desire, Charlotte was overcome with pleasure. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have Dustin's cock in her mouth, and she loved the taste of it.

The last time she gave him a blowjob, she had taken most of him in her mouth, but was unable to take the entire length. It was just too long. She wasn't going to let that happen again. This time she was determined to swallow every inch of Dustin's cock.

She gagged a couple times when she tried to take it all in her mouth and a couple of tears ran down her cheeks, but she was persistent. Eventually she found that she could relax her throat and swallow his whole cock, much to her delight.

Dustin was completely confused. His mother had just told him out of the blue that she wouldn't give him a blowjob and then she started giving him a blowjob. That wasn't the only thing confusing him either. His mother had previously explained to him that she was against oral sex because she thought it was an unnecessary sin. He couldn't understand how a woman who was so against blowjobs could be such an expert at giving them because this was definitely the greatest blowjob in the history of the world.

At first, Charlotte moved at a steady rhythm. She would back her head up until only Dustin's head was in her mouth and then she would plunge her mouth forward until her nose was firmly pressed against his stomach. Then she picked up the pace, bobbing her head up and down on his thick member as fast as she could.

The blowjob continued for a long time. Dustin was in heaven. His mom's mouth felt amazing as she eagerly sucked his cock.

Eventually, Dustin hit his boiling point. He told his mother he was going to cum. Charlotte had mixed feelings about this. She was looking forward to tasting his delicious cum, but she didn't want the blowjob to end either. She would have been content sucking his cock for hours. But she could tell that he was close.

Charlotte took her mouth off Dustin's cock for just a moment to tell him, "Shoot your cream in my mouth, stud. I can't wait to swallow your hot load." Then she went back down on him, completely inhaling his cock.

Dustin let out a loud groan and fired his seed straight down his mother's throat. Charlotte backed off a bit. She wanted to savor the taste of his cum before swallowing it. Dustin blasted several more cumshots into his mom's mouth, and she happily drank down her tasty reward.

Charlotte continued nursing Dustin's cock after his orgasm for another minute. She wanted to make sure that she milked every last drop of cum out of his balls. After Dustin was completely drained, Charlotte got up and said she was going to her room for a bit.

Dustin also headed to his room, so that he could get dressed for practice. On the way, he walked by his mother's bedroom door. Just like yesterday, he heard moaning inside, but this time it was louder. He tested the doorknob and found that it was unlocked. He felt guilty about invading his mom's privacy, but he needed to know what was going on in there. He opened the door a crack and poked his head in. Completely oblivious to his presence, his beautiful mother lay completely naked on her bed, with her legs spread as she masturbated.

Dustin couldn't believe he was seeing this. His mother had always been so vocal about masturbation being a sin. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks. He finally realized that his mother got sexually excited by pleasuring him. He had thought whenever she seemed into it, or when she talked dirty to him, that it was all just acting to get him to cum faster.

He suddenly felt guilty that his mother had made him cum so many times and he had never satisfied her. Now was his chance to make it right.

Charlotte had her eyes closed and still didn't realize Dustin was in her room. He walked over to her and gently said, "Mom."

Charlotte opened her eyes with a shock. She had told herself that she wasn't going to let Dustin see her vagina again, much less watch her masturbate. She quickly closed her legs and said, "You shouldn't see your mother like this."

Dustin calmly replied, "It's okay, Mom. I realize now that I was being selfish by letting you satisfy me and never returning the favor. Let me fix that and take care of you now."

Still uncertain, Charlotte told him, "We can't have sex. It is the ultimate sin for a mother and son to have sex."

"We won't have sex. I'm just going to do for you what you did for me," Dustin replied.

"I don't think that's a good i-" she began, but stopped the moment he placed his hands on her thighs. It felt like electricity had run through her body.

He gently spread her legs apart. Charlotte knew this was wrong. She tried to keep her legs closed but her body made no resistance against Dustin. It was like her body wasn't listening to her. He lowered his mouth down to her pussy. She opened her mouth to tell him to stop but no words came out.

She felt his tongue run up her slit and over her clit, and she let out an audible moan. Part of her mind was still trying to object, knowing that this was a sin for a mother to do with her son, but she couldn't bring herself to say no. Her body needed this so bad.

Dustin's artful tongue continued to lash at her clit. Then he easily slid one finger into his mother's wet pussy. Charlotte knew she had to put a stop to this. She could not allow her son to penetrate her vagina, even if it was with just a finger. She tried to tell him to take his finger out of her, but when she opened her mouth, "Use two fingers," came out instead.

He happily inserted a second digit into her tight pussy while his tongue continued to work her clit. The small part of Charlotte's mind that was trying to stop this had gone quiet. Now she was fully focused on just how amazing it felt. She had really enjoyed masturbating for the past few days but this felt much, much better.

Dustin continued to thrust his two fingers in and out of her while his tongue continued to vigorously massage her clit. Charlotte felt her orgasm approaching and she knew it was going to be big.

She let out a noise that was somewhere between a scream and a moan as her orgasm hit. All the muscles in her body tensed up as she started to cum.

Dustin continued to use his tongue and fingers. He figured he must have been doing a good job because his mother was being really loud. He had never heard her make a sound like that before and it was music to his ears.

Eventually, Charlotte's long, intense orgasm subsided and she lay back in bed completely exhausted.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Mom," Dustin said.

Still partially delirious from her climax, Charlotte replied with a barely coherent "I did."

He looked at the clock and said, "It's getting late. I better hurry along to practice." Then he grabbed his uniform and rushed out the door.

Charlotte lay in bed for a while as her mind started slowly coming back to reality. As she got up and got dressed, she started thinking over what she had done with done with Dustin, and she was not happy with herself about it.

First, she had performed oral sex on Dustin, even though she told herself that she would not do that again. Then to make matters worse, she had allowed him to perform oral sex on her. Charlotte wondered how she had turned into such an awful mother. She prayed for a while to calm herself and to seek guidance.

She thought about what she should do with Dustin tomorrow. Her first instinct was to renew her promise that she would not engage in oral sex with Dustin, but after a moment she decided to be realistic with herself. She was unable to stop herself today and, as hard as it was to admit, she knew she would be unable to stop herself tomorrow. It just felt so amazing.

There were two somewhat comforting thoughts that Charlotte clung to. The first was that the state championship was only three days away. That meant she would only perform fellatio on her son three more times at most. After the championship, things would go back to normal between her and Dustin.

The other slightly comforting thought was that, as bad as things were now, they could be worse. She knew she had committed a terrible sin by having oral sex with her son, but at least she had not committed the ultimate sin. She had not, and would not, have sex with Dustin.

Dustin came home later that night and talked to his mother about football over dinner. It was probably the best he had ever played at a practice. There was nothing he couldn't do with the ball that day.

Hearing stories like this cheered Charlotte up a bit. They reminded her that there was an important reason for her to pleasure Dustin. She was doing it to help him, not because she was a depraved mother.

That night, as Charlotte got in bed, she found herself feeling a bit giddy about the next day. She told herself it was because she would be one day closer to the championship and things going back to normal between her and Dustin. But the truth was that she was looking forward to wrapping her lips around Dustin's big dick tomorrow, even though she wouldn't admit it to herself.

The following day was pretty routine for Charlotte and Dustin. Dustin spent most of the school day staring at the clock and counting the minutes until he could go home. He hoped that his mom would give him another blowjob. But even if she didn't, she would probably let him fuck her tits again. Either way, it was going to be a great afternoon.

When Dustin got home from school, he saw his mother was already there. He walked inside and found her wearing a robe.

Before she could ask him anything, Dustin said, "I have football practice today and I'm sorry, but I did not find a new girlfriend." He was pretty sure he saw a slight smile on his mother's face when he said that, but it must have been his imagination. He felt a bit bad, since he was lying again about finding a girl to make him cum. In fact, he found two girls today. Amy and Sarah, two of the hottest girls in his class, had made it pretty clear to him that they wanted to have a threesome with him. He had a really tough time doing it, but he turned them down.

Charlotte dropped her robe and was completely naked underneath, much to Dustin's satisfaction. She told Dustin to take his clothes off and he did, as fast as he could.

"I was thinking that we could perform... oral sex on each other at the same time," Charlotte said with some difficulty.

"You mean you want to 69?" Dustin asked.

"Don't call it that. That's such a crude term. But yes, that's what I want to do," Charlotte replied.

Dustin excitedly lay down on the couch. His mother got on top of him inverted, so that her pussy was right in front of his mouth. When he went down on her yesterday, she had a small layer of peach fuzz. Now, he was surprised and happy to see that she was completely shaved.

Before taking him in her mouth, Charlotte took Dustin's cock in her hand and admired it. She loved how long, thick and manly it was.

She felt Dustin's tongue run along her vagina and split her lips apart. After a few seconds of enjoying the sensation of his mouth on her privates, Charlotte remembered that she had a job to do herself. She happily started to run her tongue up and down Dustin's cock.

The 69 gradually built in intensity with Dustin flicking his tongue against his mom's clit and Charlotte taking his cock deep in her mouth.

They both increased their pace and a silent competition started up. They were both intent on making the other person cum before they did. Dustin worked his tongue up and down her clit in long licks. Charlotte quickly bobbed her head up and down on his cock, relaxing her throat to take his full length.

Charlotte lost the competition. Dustin's skilled tongue gave her an intense orgasm. She tried to scream, but the sound was muffled by the thick cock in her throat. As her body relaxed, Dustin resumed licking his mother's pussy with the hope of giving her a second orgasm.

After her orgasm, Charlotte was no longer thinking clearly. She continued to give Dustin a great blowjob, but her mind started to think of something else. The 69 was great but she knew something that would feel even better. They were both naked. All she had to do was turn her body around, and then she could take Dustin's cock in her pussy.

This was the first time she had seriously considered having sex with Dustin. The sensible part of her mind firmly told her that she absolutely could not have sex with her son, while the lust-fueled part of her mind just thought about how good it would feel to have him inside her pussy. She argued with herself about this while she continued to passionately suck his cock.

Her mouth sped up and down his shaft with Charlotte wishing it was her pussy instead of her mouth. Dustin couldn't last any longer. "I'm going to cum," he groaned.

He fired a powerful blast of cum into his mother's mouth. More and more of his seed shot out, and she happily swallowed it all.

As much as Charlotte enjoyed the taste of Dustin's cum, there was a part of her that wanted him to shoot it inside her pussy instead. With Dustin still licking her clit, combined with the thought of him cumming inside her, Charlotte felt a second orgasm hit her.

Charlotte continued to nurse Dustin's dick for a while to make sure she drank every last drop of his cum, as her body gradually relaxed from her climax. Completely spent, they both slowly stood up.

Dustin thanked his mother again for her help. "You're welcome, my big superstar," she replied groggily, still in a bit of a haze from her multiple orgasms. He grabbed his uniform and headed out the door for practice a few minutes later.

Charlotte was upset with herself again after he left. She had planned on having a '69,' as Dustin called it, so she was fine with that. But she couldn't believe that she had actually considered having sex with her son. How could she even think about that? She knew that would be an unforgivable sin. She tried to calm herself by praying for an end to her evil thoughts.

httime2
httime2
316 Followers