Big Superstar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
httime2
httime2
317 Followers

He entered the house and was happy to find his mother waiting for him in a robe.

"Tonight is the big game," she said.

"I'm so excited," Dustin said, mostly referring to the game, but he was also excited to fool around with his mom.

"I know you are going to do great," Charlotte said. Then she followed up with her usual question, "Did you find a girl that would satisfy you before the game tonight?"

Dustin always felt bad lying to his mom about this, but he also couldn't bring himself to tell her the truth. "Bad news, I'm afraid. I struck out with the girls again today."

"Well that's not exactly terrible news," she replied. Charlotte let her robe fall to the floor, exposing her perfect naked body. She had planned on performing oral sex on Dustin as soon as he got home, so she could finally put an end to this sinful stage in their relationship, but it was still several hours before the game. So instead, she decided to kiss Dustin, in a sense giving a kiss goodbye to their sexual activity. What would be the harm in that?

"Take your clothes off," she told Dustin, and he quickly complied. She walked over to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and gave him a passionate kiss on the mouth.

Dustin loved when his mother made him cum, of course, but he was surprised to find out how much he liked kissing her. It felt so intimate.

He matched her level of passion in the kiss. Then he picked her up off the ground and squeezed her naked body against his. He loved feeling her immense tits press into his chest. The intense kissing session went on for a long time.

Dustin carried his mother over to the couch and laid her down. Then he got down between her knees and ran his tongue along her pussy lips. She considered telling him to stop because she had only planned on performing fellatio on him and being done with it, but it felt so good. She let him continue, and again asked herself, what's the harm in this?

He ran his tongue up and down her clit and figured he was doing a good job based on his mother's loud moaning. When she was wet enough, he slid a finger inside her pussy, and then a second finger shortly after that. He was plunging his fingers in and out of her while his tongue massaged her clit. Eventually his mother's body tensed and she let out a long scream as she experienced an orgasm.

After taking a moment to catch her breath, Charlotte's eyes wandered down to Dustin's rock hard cock. She started to get down on her knees, ready to give him a blowjob. Dustin loved when his mom sucked his cock, but he really wanted to fuck her in the ass again.

"Mom, can we have anal sex?" he asked.

She replied, "I would love to have your penis inside me, more than anything in the world right now. Unfortunately, my butt is way too sore to do that again. I can't think of anything else we could do, so I'm going to give you a blowjob."

Dustin really wanted to ask his mom a question, but he worried that if he asked it, she might get so mad that she wouldn't satisfy him at all. He was about to keep his mouth shut and let her suck his dick, but he knew that he would always regret it if he didn't ask.

So he nervously asked his mother, "Do you want to... have sex with me?"

After a long moment of silence, she replied, "It would be the ultimate sin for a mother to have sex with her son. We absolutely cannot do that, even though we want to."

Dustin wasn't surprised that she said no. He was actually thrilled to hear her admit that she wanted to. He decided to try one last thing, like a Hail-Mary pass in football.

"I understand. What if I put my dick inside your pussy for just one second? I would push it in and then pull it right back out. That would be so fast, I'm sure it wouldn't even count as sex."

"Don't say pussy, that's such a vulgar word," she quickly replied. Then she looked at him in silence for a while. He couldn't believe it. She was actually considering it.

She wanted him inside her vagina so badly, but unfortunately she knew she had to say no to him. Dustin said it wouldn't count as sex though if he was inside her for just a second. She would normally know that was a ridiculous notion, but lust was starting to cloud her judgment. After thinking about it for a few moments, Dustin's suggestion was actually starting to make sense to her.

Charlotte looked at him and said, "Okay my big superstar; you can put your penis inside my vagina. But it will only be for one second, and you must wear a condom." She knew he wouldn't ejaculate after one second, but she had lectured him about the importance of safe sex for years and didn't want to be a hypocrite. Besides, the condom would stop his penis from having direct contact with her vagina, which would hopefully decrease the degree of the sin.

Dustin leapt up, shocked and excited that his mother said yes. He rushed to his room and started to frantically search for protection. He found his box of condoms, but was heartbroken when he realized it was empty. Then he remembered he had used the last one when he had sex with his ex-girlfriend for the final time. He didn't bother buying more after they broke up.

He found his mother in her room, lying naked in bed, waiting for him. It was difficult to admit, but he told her that he was out of condoms. She suggested rushing out to the store to buy some, but they knew there wasn't enough time. They lay there in silence, both of them devastated that he would not get to penetrate her. After a minute of utter depression and not knowing what else to do, Dustin was about to ask his mother to give him a blowjob.

Charlotte was so frustrated. She wanted, no, needed Dustin's penis inside her vagina, even if it was just for a second. Just as Dustin opened his mouth to ask for a blowjob, she blurted out, "We don't need to use a condom. It will only be for a second, so I can't get pregnant, and I know that neither one of us has any diseases. Just make sure that you wear one with other women in the future."

Dustin smiled from ear to ear. This might have been the happiest moment of his life. He sprang up in bed and quickly got in position between his mother's legs. He started to move his dick towards her pussy.

Just before he made contact, his mother looked at him and firmly reminded him, "Remember, just for a second."

"Just for a second," Dustin agreed.

Dustin's cock tip made contact with his mother's pussy lips. They both took a deep breath. This was the moment they had both been secretly craving. Dustin slowly pushed forward and felt her lips spread to accept him. He was now inside his mother.

At first, he had just his cockhead inside of her. Then he started to slide his shaft in. Dustin took his time thrusting forward, hoping that his mother didn't start the one-second time limit until his full length was inside her.

Charlotte had a bit of difficulty taking such a big dick inside her little vagina, but it helped that she was so wet.

Dustin continued to slowly push deeper inside of her. It felt incredible for both of them. This was definitely the most intense feeling of pleasure either one of them had ever experienced.

Several times Charlotte thought he must have been all the way in, but then he would go even deeper. His cock was so long. Every inch that he slid into her felt better and better.

Finally, he was fully inside of her. Dustin's cock was completely buried in his mother's tight pussy.

She had never been penetrated so deep before. It took her breath away. They were both enjoying the sensation so much that time seemed to melt away.

When Charlotte finally regained her senses, she looked at her clock and realized that Dustin had been inside her for a minute, much longer than the one second they had agreed on.

"Dustin this is incredible, but I'm afraid time is up. We have to stop," she reluctantly told him.

Dustin nodded sadly and started to pull out. He pulled out of her as slowly as he pushed in though. Charlotte couldn't believe how amazing it felt. She didn't want this to end yet, but she couldn't have sex with her son. She started thinking frantically for a solution.

Dustin had almost completely pulled out of his mom. Only his head remained inside, when she looked at him suddenly and said, "Stop!" Dustin happily froze in place.

"If you thrust inside of me one more time, do you promise you won't ejaculate?" Charlotte asked. They had agreed it didn't count as sex for him to thrust inside her once, so two thrusts certainly wouldn't count as sex either.

"I promise," Dustin happily replied. He thrust back into his mother, still slow, but a hair faster than last time. The second thrust might have even felt better than the first, now that Charlotte's body had adjusted to how long and thick his cock was. When his full length was again inside her, he stayed there motionless. He only started to pull out when his mother looked at the clock after a minute and asked him to.

Like last time, just as he was about to completely pull out, his mother said, "Stop!" He had thrust inside of her twice and it had felt even better than she imagined, but both thrusts had been slow. Dustin would never be inside her again. She wanted to know what it would feel like if he thrust fast inside of her. But if he was going fast, one thrust wouldn't let her fully experience it.

"Dustin, you can thrust inside of me three more times, but this time I want you to go hard and fast. Can you do that without cumming?" she asked. Certainly just three more thrusts wouldn't count as sex, she rationalized to herself.

Dustin nodded yes, and then he pounded into her fast three times. Bang. Bang. Bang. Each thrust had been hard enough to send his balls slapping against her ass with an audible whack. The feeling took Charlotte's breath away. The fast thrusts felt even better than the slow thrusts, as hard as that was to imagine.

Without thinking, Charlotte looked at Dustin and breathlessly said, "Three more thrusts." Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Three more," she said in a haze. Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Three more." Bang. Bang. Bang.

Charlotte was able to partially compose herself for a moment. "You can do ten thrusts, hard and fast, but then that's it. We have to stop after that, okay?" She figured that ten good thrusts would fully satisfy her cravings, and then she could put a stop to this madness.

Dustin nodded and proceeded to silently count to ten as he plowed his cock hard in and out of his mom's pussy. Charlotte loved it. This was the greatest sensation she ever felt. As Dustin thrust inside her, she felt a heat building inside her vagina. Finally, he reached ten and stopped with his dickhead resting just inside her.

As she got more and more turned on, Charlotte's thought process grew more and more cloudy. Now she was so excited that she could barely think at all. She had hoped the ten thrusts would satisfy her cravings, but they just made her want more.

Catching her breath, she looked at Dustin with an intense look in her eyes and said, "I want you to go hard and fast for five minutes, but you have to promise not to cum inside of me." As soon as she said this, she had a moment of clarity. She wasn't sure it made sense, but she had somehow accepted the initial logic that a few thrusts inside of her did not count as sex. She had let Dustin thrust inside of her many times, probably too many, and now she was going to give him five more minutes? That was too long. Five minutes would definitely count as sex, and she couldn't allow that. She needed to put a stop to this and she needed to do it now.

By the time she opened her mouth to tell him to stop, Dustin had already started thrusting again. It wasn't too late. She only needed to say one word - stop, but the word wouldn't come out of her mouth. As he continued to pound her, she became less and less interested in telling him to stop. It felt so good. She certainly wouldn't let him go the full five minutes. She would tell him to stop after one minute. His cock was so amazing. Maybe two minutes.

For Dustin, this was his dream come true. He had fantasized about this moment for years. He was fucking his smoking hot mother, and he could tell by the look on her face that she loved it, and so did he. There was no more counting thrusts and then stopping. Now he had developed a rhythm, and he was pounding his mom's pussy hard. He really loved watching her massive tits wobble up and down on her chest as he fucked her. He was in heaven.

The heat that had been building in Charlotte's vagina was growing more intense. It felt so wonderful. Then that sensation of heat exploded and started to spread out to her whole body. This was by far the greatest orgasm she ever had.

After her body calmed down a bit from her climax, she had the thought of checking the clock, to see how long Dustin had been thrusting for. But then the thought vanished as she felt a tiny sensation of warmth start to grow again in her pussy.

Dustin was thrilled to see that he had given his mother an orgasm. He was enjoying himself so much as he continued to fuck her, that he had also lost track of time, especially since his eyes had been glued to the sway of his mom's giant melons. Then he happened to glance over at the clock and was shocked. He had been fucking his mother for twelve minutes!

He felt conflicted. This felt so good. He wanted to keep fucking his mom, but he also knew that she had wanted to stop after only five minutes. After a moment of deliberating, he decided to tell his mother.

"Mom, I just looked at the clock. I have been thrusting for... twelve minutes. Do you want me to stop?" Dustin asked, fully expecting her to tell him to stop immediately.

His mother's eyes snapped open and they had a look in them he had never seen before. Lust had completely taken over her mind by this point. She said, "Don't you dare stop. Keep going."

Dustin was surprised, but happy to comply. He continued to slam his cock inside his mom's pussy.

She wanted to encourage Dustin, but didn't know what to say. She considered saying, do me or pump me, but that wasn't strong enough. She realized what she really wanted to say, but she had never used that word before in her life. It was the most wicked word, but she had to say it. She couldn't hold it in.

Charlotte looked in Dustin's eyes and said, "Fuck me! I want you to fuck mommy as hard as you can."

Dustin had never heard his mother use that word before. It got him even more turned on, even though he wouldn't have thought that possible. He started fucking her with everything he had. The headboard started bouncing against the wall.

Shortly after this, Charlotte had her second orgasm. She was completely out of her mind now. She was alternating between moaning and screaming.

Dustin kept fucking his mom as hard as he could. All the while, he watched her enormous tits bounce in sync with his thrusts. Her pussy felt so good.

He continued pounding his mom for a long time. Just as she hit her third orgasm, she screamed out, "You're fucking my pussy so good with your big cock!"

This was music to Dustin's ears. It caused him to finally hit his breaking point. "I'm going to cum. I need to pull out," he yelled.

Charlotte looked at him and said, "Don't you dare pull out. You're going to shoot all your cum inside my pussy."

Dustin was shocked and thrilled to hear this. He made a few more thrusts, and then buried his cock deep in his mom's pussy and started to cum.

He fired his first load. Charlotte screamed and wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him in as deep as she could.

He fired his second and third load.

Charlotte moaned in his ear, "Give it to me, my big superstar. Mommy needs your cum in her pussy."

Dustin continued to shoot load after load after load deep inside her. He always came a lot, but never this much.

Charlotte whispered to him, "Keep cumming for mommy. You're filling up my pussy."

Dustin fired one final load. Charlotte said, "You shot so much cum! I can feel it inside of me and I love it." Then she gave him a light kiss on his check when he was fully spent and collapsed on top of her.

After Dustin managed to gather the energy to sit back up, he glanced over at the clock. He couldn't believe how late it was. He had fucked his mom for almost an hour. Then he remembered the game.

Dustin yelled, "Oh shit! Look at what time it is. We better hurry or we will be late for the game."

"Language!" said his mom, without considering the irony of her saying things much worse than shit just a few moments ago. He was right though; it was really late somehow. They both raced around the house, getting dressed as quickly as they could. Dustin grabbed his equipment and they headed out the door.

It was only when they got in the car and they were able to relax a bit, that it finally hit Charlotte. I can't believe I just had sex with my son, she thought in horror. They drove in silence with Charlotte mentally punishing herself while Dustin happily replayed every moment of their sex session in his mind.

They were heading to the state championship and Dustin had never felt so great in his life. He was going to crush the other team.

_______________

Will this be the end of Dustin and Charlotte's sexual relationship? Will Dustin win the state championship? Find out in chapter 4, the conclusion to the Big Superstar series.

httime2
httime2
317 Followers