Big Superstar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
httime2
httime2
316 Followers

She became worried that she wouldn't be able to control herself around Dustin. She considered putting a stop to all sexual activity with him, but the championship was only two days away. She couldn't turn her back on her son at the time when he needed her most.

She made up her mind that she would continue to satisfy Dustin for the next two days. She would use her mouth, her breasts or her hands, but she would not let him put his penis inside her vagina.

Dustin came home later and told his mother about another outstanding football practice he had. Charlotte happily listened as he recounted several great plays he had made.

That night she did not get a good night's sleep. She dreamed of having sex with Dustin. In the dream, he thrust in and out of her for what seemed like hours. When he had his orgasm, he shot a never-ending supply of semen inside her.

She woke up the next morning feeling both ashamed and horny. She quickly masturbated before getting ready for work, hoping that would calm her down. It seemed like it was helpful. She was able to focus on her job throughout the day, for the most part, but she still caught herself several times daydreaming about having sex with Dustin.

After work, she got naked and put on a robe to wait for Dustin, like she did the day before. When he got home, she gave him the usual questions.

First, she asked him if he had found a new girlfriend. Dustin lied to her again by saying no. Amy, the head cheerleader and the hottest girl in school, had asked him to fuck her. This was a dream come true for Dustin. It had been almost impossible for him to turn her down, but he did somehow. Even though he had wanted to fuck her for years, he realized she wasn't right for him.

Second, she asked if he was going to have practice that day. Dustin considered lying about this too, but couldn't bring himself to do it. "Coach gave us the day off and told us to rest up for the big game tomorrow," he reluctantly admitted to his mother.

That meant she couldn't do anything sexual with him today. Charlotte was actually happy to hear this for once. She was worried about her fantasies of having sex with Dustin and did not fully trust herself around him.

The last time Dustin had the day off from practice, Charlotte had exercised with him to tease him sexually, and this somehow led to her masturbating him in the shower. She wasn't going to let things get out of control like that again. Instead she was going to act like a normal mother today and avoid doing anything remotely sexual with her son.

"What would you like to do today?" Dustin asked his mother, trying to act innocently.

"I think we should relax tonight. Let's binge watch a show on Netflix," she suggested.

Dustin was disappointed. He had been hoping for something more erotic. Maybe another sexy gym session or a naked massage or a skinny dip in the pool. But he thought about it and decided that it would actually be nice to relax on the couch and watch TV with his mom, even though it wouldn't be his first choice.

Charlotte got changed and put on a comfortable set of pajamas that were decidedly unsexy. They sat down on the couch and turned on Netflix. At first, Dustin put on a zombie show that he liked. They watched one episode, but Charlotte thought it was too gory, so they tried something else. She put on a political drama next. They watched one episode, which she enjoyed, but Dustin was falling asleep by the end of it.

After some debating over what to watch next, they eventually compromised on a romance movie. The movie was pretty good and they both got into it.

The handsome male lead was thrown in prison because he was framed for murder. The beautiful female lead was a private detective who was trying to prove his innocence. Halfway through the movie, she needed to see him, to discuss the case. She figured the best way to have a long, private meeting with him was to sign up for a conjugal visit. During the visit, they briefly discussed the case, but then their passions ignited and turned into a steamy lovemaking scene.

Charlotte did not realize the movie was going to be so erotic. She found herself getting turned on. She turned to Dustin to gauge his response to the movie. Dustin was looking right back at her with obvious lust in his eyes. They looked at each other intensely for a moment, and then Dustin leaned in and kissed his mother deeply.

This is exactly what Charlotte had planned on avoiding. As Dustin kissed her, she regretted picking the romance movie and wished she had just kept watching his stupid zombie show. She had wanted to keep today completely PG rated. As she was thinking this, she realized what a great kisser Dustin was. Then she decided it wouldn't be so bad if today was PG-13 instead. So, she started to kiss Dustin back with the same enthusiasm that he had.

Their kissing session continued and Charlotte was really enjoying it. Then she felt Dustin's hands travel up her back to her bra clasp. She was about to shut him down, but then remembered that she had seen breasts in a few PG-13 movies back in the 80's, so she let him continue.

Dustin quickly had her shirt and bra off. He was always thrilled to see his mother's huge, beautiful tits. He resumed kissing her. Meanwhile he gently squeezed one breast while tweaking the nipple of the other.

Charlotte was so swept up in their make out session that she didn't even notice when they transitioned from sitting up on the couch to laying down with Dustin on top of her. She also did not notice when he positioned himself between her legs. However, she did notice when his hard member pressed against her privates.

She could not allow this. Making out was one thing, but it was far too inappropriate for her son to press his penis against her vagina. She was about to put a stop to it when it occurred to her that they were both wearing pants. After thinking it over, Charlotte decided that it was actually pretty harmless, since their clothes were stopping any direct skin-to-skin contact.

Dustin started to thrust against his mother's pussy. Through their clothes, he could feel his hard dick slide along her clit. As she felt him thrust against her, Charlotte knew this was definitely no longer PG-13 behavior. This was R rated, but that was still okay. She just couldn't let it become X rated.

Dustin was thrilled to be dry humping his gorgeous mother, but he was having one problem. The zipper in his jeans was chafing him a bit. While still making out with his mother, he quickly took his pants off. As long as he was taking his jeans off, he decided to take his boxers off too. Then he went back to dry humping his mom and was happy that it now felt much better.

Charlotte could immediately tell the difference when Dustin got naked. She was nervous because it was now only her pants that kept them separated. But she was also excited because it felt better for her too. She could tell that she was very wet now.

With each thrust, Dustin's cock slid along his mother's pussy. This was so similar to her dream last night, Charlotte thought, except he was penetrating her in the dream. All she had to do was slide her pants down and Dustin's hard member would thrust deep inside her.

The thought of Dustin entering her combined with the contact of his dick against her pussy sent Charlotte over the edge. She had an intense orgasm as she screamed out, "I love feeling your cock against my pussy."

Dustin slid his fingers into her waistband and started to slowly pull her pants down while he continued thrusting his cock against her. In a few seconds, her pants would be down and then Dustin would penetrate her.

Charlotte was so turned on that she couldn't think clearly. She felt conflicted. A mother could not have sex with her son. That was the ultimate sin. But she wanted it so badly. As she tried to decide what to do, Dustin continued sliding her pants down inch-by-inch. She considered giving him a blowjob. That would let her avoid sex and still satisfy Dustin. The problem was that a blowjob wouldn't satisfy her. She needed to feel Dustin's cock penetrate her body in some place other than her mouth.

Her pants were now barely covering her pussy. She desperately needed to have Dustin inside of her but she couldn't have sex with him. She didn't know what to do. Her pants now came down, fully exposing her pussy. Dustin was about to thrust inside of her, when she suddenly thought of a solution.

"Stop," she said.

This snapped Dustin back to reality and he stopped thrusting. Charlotte stood up from the couch and told him to follow her as she walked into her bedroom.

She sat on her bed with Dustin and started to tell him a story. "A few years ago there was a bit of a scandal at our church. I doubt you would have heard about it but all the women gossiped about it incessantly. There was a young couple, a few years older than you, who used to go to our church. They were both very religious and did their best to live their lives according to the teachings of the bible. As you know, premarital sex is a sin, even though that didn't stop you with your ex-girlfriend. Anyway, this couple were very much in love and wanted to have sex, but couldn't because they could not afford to get married."

Very confused, Dustin just said, "Okay," to let her know that he was listening to her story but didn't know where she was going with it.

Charlotte continued, "So this couple came up with a solution to their problem. They didn't know if it was a sin or not, so they spoke with one of the priests at our church to ask him. Unfortunately for them, someone overheard the conversation and the story spread like wildfire. The women at our church, including me, thought that what the couple had done was a terrible sin. But it hit me just a few minutes ago that you and I are in a situation that is somewhat similar to this couple. Then I suddenly realized that the couple weren't sinners at all. They were actually being good Catholics by finding an alternative to traditional sex, knowing that was the bigger sin. Does that make sense?"

"I think so. I just don't know what the couple did instead of having sex," Dustin responded.

"They had... anal sex," Charlotte said.

Dustin raised his eyebrows, surprised at her answer. He knew what his mother was saying, but disbelief was making it hard for him to accept, so he asked her, "What are you saying?"

Charlotte looked at him and with much difficulty said, "You and I are both turned on right now and we need to do something about it. However, it's a sin for a mother and son to have vaginal sex. So, I think we should have anal sex, if you want to."

Dustin was shocked. He had been dying to have sex with his mother for a long time, but he always fantasized about fucking her pussy, not her ass. In fact, he rarely thought about anal sex and didn't really know how he felt about the idea. So, Dustin considered the offer for a moment. He would much rather stick his dick inside his mom's pussy, but knew that would never happen. This would be the closest he would ever get, so there was no way he could pass it up.

"Yes, I want to," Dustin replied.

Charlotte was a mix of emotions. She was afraid that taking Dustin's big dick inside her tiny butthole would hurt, but she was so excited about him being inside of her. Charlotte took her pants off, so they were now both naked, and they got in her bed.

She poured some lotion in her hand and stroked Dustin's cock to get it well lubed. He was still rock hard from fooling around with her on the couch. She got down on her hands and knees and presented her thick, round ass to Dustin. She looked back at him and said, "Go slow. I've never done this before."

Dustin placed his dick against his mother's asshole and began to slowly push forward. He couldn't believe this was happening. The lube helped him slide in and soon his cockhead was completely inside his mother's ass.

Charlotte winced as Dustin entered her. Even though he was going slowly, it was still painful because he was so large. For a second, she considered telling him to pull out and to forget the whole thing, but she would not give up that easy. She was determined to take Dustin's entire member inside her.

When Dustin eventually felt his mother's body relax to accept his cockhead, he began to slowly push forward again. He got another inch deeper when he heard another whimper of pain and felt her body tense. Feeling guilty, Dustin asked, "Are you sure you want me inside your ass? I don't want to hurt you."

A few seconds later, Charlotte's body adjusted to having more cock in her ass. After a deep breath, she said, "Definitely; keep going. And don't say ass. That's a filthy word."

Dustin smiled. Even with his dick in her ass, his mother was still worried about bad language. He pushed further into her until he felt her tense up again. She relaxed after a few moments, and then he pushed in further. He thought she was going to give up a few times, but she insisted that he go deeper.

This stop and go process continued for a while until he finally buried his whole cock in his mom's ass. Dustin loved how tight it was. With his hands wrapped around his sexy mother's hips and his cock deep in her asshole, Dustin felt like the king of the world.

Despite the initial feelings of pain, which had subsided into discomfort, Charlotte felt so satisfied to have Dustin completely inside of her. Being on all fours and being mounted like this also made her feel submissive, but she was surprised to find she actually enjoyed it. Letting Dustin take control just felt natural since he was such a stud.

Dustin gently pulled back out until only his cockhead was still in his mother's ass. Then he began his second slow thrust forward. This time went much better. She only winced once, which was a big improvement. He was excited to have his cock inside his mom, but he was worried that he would never cum at this rate. They were essentially fucking in slow motion.

Once again, Dustin pulled out, and then slowly thrust back into his mother's ass for the third time. She didn't wince at all this time. He pulled out again and was ready for another slow thrust when his mother said, "I think I'm getting used to this. You can go a bit faster, but not too fast."

This was music to Dustin's ears. He pushed inside faster this time and his mom seemed to handle it fine. He pulled out and she said, "faster." So, he thrust even faster.

Charlotte was happy that her body was adapting to Dustin's big member. It had been painful at first, then uncomfortable, but now she was surprised that she was starting to actually enjoy the sensation of a dick penetrating her butt.

Each time he started to push in, she would tell him, "faster." So, he started to thrust faster and faster. Eventually, Dustin developed a rhythm as he pumped in and out of his mom' ass. She was actually starting to moan a bit now. He was now going fast enough that a loud slapping noise was made every time his hips rammed against his mother's ass.

Charlotte was really getting into it. This was what she desperately needed, her son's amazing cock thrusting inside of her.

"You can go as fast as you want. I can take it." she said.

This gave Dustin the green light he had been waiting for. His mother had him so turned on, and now he could finally cut loose. He started to fuck her ass full speed, pistoning his cock as fast and hard as he could. Her heavy tits swung back and forth with each powerful thrust.

"Pound my... ass with your big cock," Charlotte yelled.

Dustin was thrusting so fast and hard, and she couldn't be happier. She felt so satisfied being dominated by her son's magnificent cock.

His dick was a blur as it sped in and out of her ass. It almost seemed like his mother's tight asshole was firmly gripping his cock and it felt great.

Dustin fucked his mother up the ass for a long time, until he called out, "Where do you want me to cum?"

Charlotte was really enjoying Dustin's cock in her ass, but this was what she was really looking forward to. The best part of anal sex was that she didn't have to worry about getting pregnant. "Fill me up. I want you to shoot your cum up my ass!" she screamed.

After a few more thrusts, Dustin hit his boiling point. He let out a loud groan as he felt himself start to cum.

He shot load after load after load of his seed deep in his mother's ass. Charlotte was thrilled. Dustin always came a lot, but this was more than usual, and it was all inside of her.

After he finally finished cumming, Dustin slowly pulled out of his mother. She collapsed on the bed, exhausted. He looked down and saw some of his jizz trickle out of her ass.

Dustin looked at the clock and was surprised. They had been going at it for a while. He said, "It's pretty late. I better get some sleep. I have a big day tomorrow."

Charlotte made no reply. He looked closer and could see she had already fallen asleep. He planted a light kiss on her lips and pulled her blankets on top of her. He went to his room and climbed into bed. They both got a great night's sleep that night.

The next morning, Charlotte woke up and replayed the events of last night in her head. She could hardly believe that she had anal sex with her son. For a moment, she tried to deny it. Maybe it had just been a perverse dream. The denial quickly fell apart when she pulled back her blanket and saw a large semen stain on her sheets. Reality further set in when she got up and realized that her rear-end was incredibly sore.

For a moment, Charlotte considered calling out sick and spending the day recuperating in bed. But missing a day of work because her rear-end hurt from having anal sex with her son would just add to her already intense feelings of shame. So she got dressed, making sure to put on a comfortable pair of pants, and headed out the door. That day at the office, she had to consciously focus on not walking with a limp. She really wanted to avoid having her coworkers asking how she got hurt.

Charlotte tried to concentrate on getting work done, but her mind was elsewhere. Several times, she thought that having anal sex with her son must officially make her the worst mother in the world. But just as many times, she found herself unintentionally reliving just how amazing it felt to have Dustin inside of her.

Eventually, she was able to put yesterday out of her head by focusing on the importance of today. It was Friday and tonight was the state championship game. She was so proud of how well her big superstar had played this season. This was the most important football game of his life and she wanted him to play his best.

Charlotte tried to decide what she should do to help him. Despite how sinful it was, she considered having anal sex with Dustin again to get him ready for the big game. Then she remembered just how bad her butt hurt. She had to put a cushion down on her office chair just so she could sit down, and even then, it was still painful. There was no way she would be able to take Dustin's giant member in her butt again tonight. She was too sore. With no alternative, Charlotte decided that she would use her mouth to please her big superstar tonight.

Since this was the last game of the season, this would also be the last time that she would ever do anything sexual with Dustin. After this, things would go back to normal for them. As this realization set in, she felt incredibly sad and found herself on the verge of crying. No, she should be happy about this, she told herself. She pushed down those feelings of sadness and forced herself to smile, with some difficulty.

Dustin was also having a difficult day, but for a different reason. He went to school, but afternoon classes were cancelled, so they could have a pep rally. The whole class was there to cheer for him and his teammates. During the pep rally, three of the hottest girls in school approached him separately. Each one of the girls had essentially begged him to fuck her before the game. This should have been a dream come true for Dustin, but he couldn't do it. As difficult as it was to do, he politely turned them all down. As soon as the pep rally was over, he hopped in his car and headed home, very eager to see his mother.

httime2
httime2
316 Followers