Billie and the Bordello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I join in?" David had moved to the other side of Billie who turned away from Sam to kiss him. Sam by now had her hands inside Billie's panties and was probing his pussy with her fingers, gently rubbing and probing his pussy lips. Meanwhile, as David kissed Billie he undid Billie's silk blouse and opened it to expose his lace-covered breasts. Billie was now unsure whose hands were doing what to him but he did know that he did not want it to stop. David had now begun to kiss and suckle Billie's hardening nipples through the lace bra, while Sam was now rubbing Billie's clitoris between her fingers.

Billie moved his hands down to David's groin and felt his erection hard within his trousers. Billie fumbled with the zip and David's cock was free. Billie broke the kiss with David and moved his mouth down onto the straining erection. Billie slipped it into his mouth and began to swirl his tongue around the shaft. Licking and kissing the entire length, Billie could feel David begin to tense and he slowed the pace to keep David from coming too early. Somehow Sam had managed to slide Billie's panties off and now she buried her face into Billie's pussy. Sam's tongue began to dart in and out leaving Billie instantly writhing with pleasure. She was driving him to the heights of ecstasy.

Billie opened his eyes to see Sam had taken off her skirt and David was busy fingering her pussy, making Sam moan aloud as she ate Billie. They stayed like this for a few minutes, each giving pleasure to another; almost transmitting their feelings onto the next one, doubling and trebling the pleasure given and received.

Billie could feel David was getting close but Billie desperately wanted David to come inside him. Billie stopped letting the cock slip from his lips before lying on the floor. The others took the hint as Billie's skirt was hitched up around his waist and his blouse was wide open exposing his breasts. David slid down and almost immediately entered Billie's moist vagina. David started with such powerful thrusts that Billie thought his long since healed wounds would burst. Sam straddled Billie and lowered her pussy onto his face. Billie's tongue immediately began to lick and suck Sam. Quickly finding her clitoris he began to vibrate his tongue and he could feel the results as Sam began to shudder above him.

David continued to fuck Billie but began to slow, as he too wanted to prolong this pleasure. With deep and long strokes David slowed his pace right down to let Billie enjoy every second. Billie was now beside himself. His tongue was mirroring every stroke of David's and it seemed that the three of them had become one, whatever pleasure was being given to one was felt by the other two.

Billie came to the brink so many times but David just wouldn't let him go over. Then, Billie felt David suddenly tense, and he knew it was close. Billie's tongue drove harder and deeper into Sam and as David arched his back to pump his sperm into Billie. Sam groaned and spasmed. Lying beneath them both, Billie felt the power of their orgasms and as he came a few seconds later he felt he'd had three simultaneous orgasms.

That night the three of them shared a bed for the first time, and it seemed they would never run out of variations to pleasure each other. Tongues and fingers mixed with David's cock to make a sexual cocktail that seemed to have no end.

It was a wondrous time for Billie. Some nights he would spend with David, others with Sam. Occasionally they would all share the same bed to repeat the experience of that first time. Billie, of course, knew that this would never last, but he preferred to forget about the decisions he hoped he would not make.

Billie was desperate to go out again and at first Sam was adamant that this couldn't happen. Carter has already shown that she could use force to get her way but Billie had been a prisoner for long enough and had insisted on leaving the flat for longer and longer periods.

Several weeks had passed when he felt that simply had to get out. In desperate need of some of the latest fashions, Billie decided to do some serious shopping in London's West End. Billie planned to be away from the flat for the whole day. However, about lunchtime, Billie decided he'd had enough of the heaving sweaty masses in their pursuit of the ultimate bargain and he decided to head home. It was a short ride in a taxi and he was soon back outside the flat in the Fulham road.

Carrying his packages, Billie walked quickly up the two flights of stairs and unlocked the door to the flat. Billie caught sight of himself in the large hall mirror and he paused to examine his reflection. He still could not pass a mirror without being astounded at what he saw. He kicked off his stilettos, laid his handbag on the small table placed neatly beneath the mirror and gazed in wonder at the sight that met his eyes.

Looking straight back at him was a breathtakingly beautiful woman. Sometimes Billie had to move his hand to his face to convince himself that it was his face there in the mirror. His blonde hair tumbled elegantly down past his shoulders now. As he gently moved his head, the golden mane shivered and rippled like wind moving through a summer cornfield. His eyebrows were exquisitely arched like any model and highlighted his pale blue eyes that glittered like diamond chips. Luscious thick eyelashes and dark eyeshadow framed his eyes and a delicately shaped nose sat between aristocratically chiselled cheekbones. His long red nails that had taken so long to get used to were his own and not the artificial kind he had used at the clinic.

Billie tilted his head sideways and turned slightly to his profile and as always his eyes were drawn to his crimson pouting lips. Billie could not resist poking the tip of his tongue out and seductively licking his lips. It never failed to make him feel so sexy to see that little flash of pink sliding along between bright red lipstick.

Satisfied at last, he tore his eyes away from the mirror and walked further down the hallway past the bedrooms towards the lounge. As he drew nearer he could hear Sam's voice, and he smiled in anticipation of seeing her again. But, he could now hear two voices, Sam's and a deep male voice. It must be David. Billie was momentarily disturbed because he knew he was going to have to choose soon between Sam and David. Then Billie heard something that froze him in his tracks.

"But David, if you really love me you'd do this just for me," said Sam. Her voice now came clearly through the slightly opened door.

"I do love you, Sam, but do I have to do this to prove it?" David's reply was petulant.

Billie moved silently forward on tiptoes up to the door and peeked inside. His eyes widened in shock as he took in the scene in front of him. Sam stood in the middle of the room, naked as a jaybird, except for the strap on phallus that jutted from her groin. Kneeling on all fours in front of her was David. He was wearing a matching bright red bra and panties. Sheer black stockings encased his legs, stretched taut by the matching suspender belt he wore. On his feet were a pair of 3" heels while full makeup and a page boy wig softened his face

Billie's hand flew to his mouth as he watched the sight in front of him. He felt dizzy and had to lean against the doorframe to stop himself falling over. Neither Sam nor David had seen him yet, so engrossed were they with each other. Billie stepped back a fraction to where he could still see clearly yet be out of their line of sight.

"David, I promise I'll be gentle," said Sam. Her voice was soft and seductive, "if it hurts you, I'll stop."

Sam dropped to her knees behind David. Billie could see David begin to say something but he stopped as Sam reached around him and began to rub him through the front of his panties.

"Oooohhhh, Sam I love you, I love you," he groaned and Billie could see the erection growing inside the wisp of red silk.

Billie watched as Sam leaned forward to kiss David's back as she hooked her fingers through the edges of the panties. Slowly and sensuously she slid them down over David's hips and down to the floor. He raised his knees from the floor and the panties slid off completely. Sam pushed David's legs further apart with her knees and Billie could see David's cock fully erect now. Sam moved closer to David and Billie could see the phallus glistening in the light with lubrication.

Sam began to kiss David's back and then she moved further down until her tongue was lapping around David's asshole. He tensed once as her tongue licked and probed, but Sam's hand snaked around to grasp David's cock yet again, and he began to move backwards pressing her tongue deeper into him. Billie could not tear his eyes away as Sam continued to use her tongue and hands to tease and tantalise David.

Suddenly, Sam released David's cock, perhaps sensing that he was now sufficiently aroused and ready for her. She moved upright and shuffled on her knees so that the strap-on was sliding up and down the crack between David's buttocks. He tensed again as he felt the hardness of it against him and Sam rubbed her hands up and down his back, massaging him gently until he relaxed.

"Don't worry, my angel, I won't hurt you," she cooed as she began to rub the strap-on harder and harder between his cheeks.

Suddenly, she slipped the tip of the phallus into his tight entrance and Billie saw David's head snap up as he felt the head penetrate him. His mouth formed a big O and Billie swore he could see fear in David's wild eyes. Sam knew what she was doing and moved the head back out again. Time and again she pushed the head in and out, working it slightly deeper each time. David was now becoming really agitated as the strapon began to disappear deeper and deeper into him. Billie started fingering himself as he could see how aroused David was becoming. Fear had turned into lust and David began to push backwards onto the phallus as the sensations from his body overwhelmed him.

Sam now began to fuck him in earnest. She was becoming more aggressive in her movements and they found a rhythm that united them in their passion. Sam was now in complete control and she varied the speed and depth of her thrusts as if she instinctively knew just how to take David to the edge and hold him there. Billie could not believe that David, who had been so strong and forceful with him, could now be so dominated by Sam. David's body was now utterly compliant to Sam's desires and Billie knew just how much control Sam could exert over others.

"Tell me how much you want to be fucked, you whore." Sam's voice was like a whiplash.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me harder, harder" David grunted the words as Sam slammed the fake cock into him.

Billie could see David was now fast approaching a climax and as Sam thrust deeper and harder than ever, David erupted into orgasm that spurted onto the floor.

"OOOOhhhhhh, OOOOOOOhhhhhh." He moaned as his body was wracked by a shattering orgasm.

Sam swiftly slipped out of him, flipped David onto his back and took his still hard cock into her mouth to suck the last drops of his cum. She let his cock slip from her mouth and moved up his body to kiss him and to make him drink his own cum from her mouth.

"You bitch, you never told me you'd do that." He managed to say.

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it. You loved it; you really loved being fucked like a woman. It's what you've wanted for a long time dressed like a little slut and being fucked up the arse. You've been looking for someone like me all your life, David. Well, now you've found me, but you're mine now, and don't you ever forget it."

David hung his head and Billie could tell that Sam had judged her man to perfection.

"Get up now" she commanded, gentler now than before. "Put your panties back on. I want to see how you look with some lipstick on that pretty little face."

"But what about Billie?" Asked David.

"What about her?"

"What will happen when she finds out about us?"

"Well she won't if you keep that little mouth of yours closed will she?" snapped Sam.

Billie's blood was beginning to run ice-cold in his veins.

"And after I've found out where she stashed the copy of the file she took from Carter, I'll give her to one of the boys as a toy."

Billie's head started to spin, and he grabbed the door again for support.

"How do you know she made a copy?" said David.

"You've heard her, David. She's always babbling on about the first law of computing. Back up everything. She says it all the time."

Sam's words went through Billie like a rapier. He knew though that he had to escape now, before it was too late. Tears pricked at the corners of his eyes as he quietly tiptoed his way back down the hallway. Carter had been right after all about Sam. The dirty rotten little cow thought Billie as he closed the flat door behind him and slipped his shoes back on. He headed out into the night his mind reeling, searching desperately for a plan that would wreak revenge upon them all.

Don't get mad, get even

Finally, he knew what he was going to do. He first of all visited the left luggage office at Victoria station where he retrieved a black bag that held a laptop computer.

'Hello old friend,' thought Billie, 'good job I decided to drop you off here before I went looking for Sam.'

Billie quickly booted the computer as he had a cappuccino in the station coffee shop. It still had some battery life left and Billie quickly opened his e- mail program. There, lying untouched in the sent folder was a copy of the file he had sent to Sam all that time ago.

Billie had bought some cheap memory sticks on the way and quickly made several copies of the file. He had also bought some strong brown envelopes and it took him a little while to address them all and place a stick in each. He bought some stamps and walked to the post box on the station concourse. He smiled as he read each address before he dropped them in...The Daily Mirror, The Sun, The Times, The Guardian, The Daily Mail...

Billie now walked to the public telephones and made a call to the news editor of each of the newspapers. He told them that a memory stick was coming their way which might be of interest. He also suggested that they check out the links between the Carter Clinic, a burnt out club called the Tropicana and the son of a certain cabinet minister. Sex, politics and violence was a mixture he knew no newspaper could resist.

Billie wasn't quite finished with the telephone. He dialled a number he had committed to memory some time ago. The phone rang several times and he was ready to hang up when a soft lilting Scottish voice answered.

"Is that Lucy who works in the shoe shop in Prince's Street? I wonder if you remember me? My name is Billie and you said to call if I ever needed a friend." Billie had enjoyed Scotland and wouldn't mind at all going back...

1...67891011