Billie and the Bordello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing there almost helpless as the girls touched and teased him, the inevitable happened and Billy's cock began to swell and push out the silk panties. Cleo noticed first and gave him a squeeze through his panties.

"Cleo!" Charlotte said in an exasperated tone of voice, "I've already warned you once, keep your hands to yourself"

"But she's so pretty now" Cleo said and gave Billy one more squeeze.

"Come on let's get going and have some lunch as well" continued Charlotte ignoring Cleo as you would a slightly naughty child.

"But who's going to pay? I've got no money," said Billy. This was a problem that had been worrying Billy for some time now.

"Don't worry, Billie. Sam's made arrangements and there's no problem. Believe me." Charlotte said firmly.

Billy guessed this meant he wasn't going to get any money to use himself. A good way to keep him there, he thought wryly. It was ironic really, he mused, he'd never really thought about getting away, such was Sam's dominance over his life now.

Cleo and Charlotte eventually chose their outfits whilst Billy sat and watched them both. Charlotte wore a pair of black leather trousers and her trademark white man's shirt and Cleo chose a bright red cotton dress. They took their time choosing something for Billy and in the end they laid out for him a burgundy calf length skirt and matching jacket together with a white blouse. He stepped into a pair of strappy sandals with a small 2" heel and was ready to go.

Chapter 5

They had to take a taxi into the town centre and on the way, Charlotte and Cleo reassured him that he would be OK, but Billy was still terrified that he would be found out.

Cleo said, "Look, everyone else is too worried about themselves to pay too much attention to you. Mark my words."

"The only thing is don't say too much, your voice will be a giveaway until we've worked on that a bit. But above all, act confident. It puts people on the back foot and they don't start noticing the little things." added Charlotte with a voice of experience.

They had lunch together in a small wine bar somewhere in the city centre. It wasn't too crowded and Billy guessed they had chosen it to let him get used to being dressed. Billy did begin to feel more relaxed as the lunch went on. A couple of glasses of wine helped him to settle down, and he even began to enjoy himself a little.

The rest of the afternoon they spent shopping. Billy had never really understood how girls could put so much energy into going shopping. Cleo and Charlotte careered from shop to shop the length of Prince's Street, picking out clothes for themselves and Billy at an outrageous pace. Billy stayed mostly in the background, still unsure of himself in such temples of femininity. The two girls would hold up clothes against him for colour and fit. Billy felt they were two small girls dressing their favourite doll.

Only in one place did Billy get discovered. They had collected so many bags of lingerie, dresses and blouses, makeup and accessories that they were staggering under the weight of all the bags.

"Shoes!" shouted Cleo, suddenly. "We've forgotten shoes."

Billy groaned. He didn't think he could stand another shop.

"Do we have to?" he complained.

"Yes, darling, shoes are a girl's crowning glory. You can't wear those sandals forever."

"Why not? They're really comfortable"

"Oh shut up, you'll love it. Come on"

They found an exclusive shoe shop close by and burst in with all their bags, laughing and giggling. The sales girl was young and very pretty.

"Can I help you?"

"Oh yes, you could indeed," purred Cleo. Billy noticed Charlotte kick her leg.

"We'd like to see some shoes for my friend here," Charlotte gestured in Billy's direction.

"Did you have any styles in mind?"

"Well, we need to see some formal styles, some boots and something casual, mules I think would do well" replied Charlotte.

"What size are you?"

There was an awkward silence as Billy realised he didn't have a clue what women's shoe size he would be. Cleo came to the rescue.

"Why don't you measure her to make sure we get the right size."

Billy could see the assistant glancing curiously at them all, trying to work out what was going on. She came back with the foot measure.

"Could you slip your sandals off please?"

Billy bent over and with difficulty undid the straps with his long nails. He removed both shoes and placed his feet on the measuring board. The girl made him stand up, and she carefully measured his feet. As she finished, she stood and looked Billy straight in the eye. They held eye contact for only a fraction of a second, but long enough for Billy to realise she knew who, or rather what, he was.

He sat down heavily, expecting her to say something, but she only smiled and said sweetly, Ah a size eight medium width fitting, is there anything you've seen that you like?"

"Oh yes, one thing in particular" Cleo butted in.

"Cleo, shut up!" ordered Charlotte.

"I meant some shoes" the girl spoke to Cleo but kept her eyes fixed on Billy's face and eyes.

"I didn't" muttered Cleo, low enough so that only Billy heard.

Charlotte looked from the girl to Billy and back again, a look of concern on her face.

"Yes, I think I'd like to try those on first," Billy said in a hesitant voice, pointing to a pair of strappy wedge shoes with a one inch thick sole and clunky 4" heel on a nearby display. Charlotte released the breath she had been holding in a low whistle as the girl went to fetch the shoes.

"I think you've made a new friend, Billie" Charlotte said under her breath to Billy. "Be careful or you'll make Cleo very jealous"

Billy smiled, suddenly feeling at ease with himself and his new situation. The girl returned with armloads of boxes, and put them down at Billy's feet.

"My name's Lucy, by the way. What's yours?"

"Billie"

"That's a nice name, I know a boy called Billy too" said Lucy.

"Oh, I suppose if I'd been a boy, mine might have been Bill too. My dad did always want a son."

Billy nearly laughed as he saw Cleo's mouth drop open at this exchange.

"Oh well, I guess we can't all be who we want," said Lucy.

She knelt at Billy's feet to begin fitting the shoes. She held a shoe in one hand and used the other to help Billy slip his foot into the shoe. The touch of her fingers on Billy's ankle made him shiver with delight. He didn't know for certain but Lucy seemed to be touching his feet and ankles a little more than was strictly necessary to fit the shoes. She stroked his ankle as she did up the strap on the shoe and looked up at him and said , "how does that feel, Billie?"

"That feels lovely Lucy" breathed Billy, as he returned from walking up and down the shop. The extra height causing Billie some problems.

"Do you want to try something else?"

"Yes, I'd like to do that again, please," Billy was now enjoying this enormously.

"Maybe we can try some boots on next" suggested Lucy with a smile playing round her lips.

Lucy produced from one of the boxes a pair of beautiful calf length leather high heeled boots and again knelt in front of Billy. She removed the shoes and again her fingers dwelt on his feet and ankles. She took a boot and gently slid it onto his foot and up his calf. Her fingers caressed his lower leg through the nylon of his stocking and as she slowly drew up the zip Lucy moved aside the hem of Billy's skirt. She then looked him in the eye and smiled at him as her fingers brushed against the back of his knee. Billy found himself growing hard as Lucy repeated the action with the other boot.

"Try walking in them, Billie," Lucy suggested.

"Oh no, they're fine" Billy knew he couldn't stand up at that moment.

"Come on Billie," Cleo joined in, "Let's see you up"

Billy blushed furiously at this and glared at Cleo who just smiled sweetly back.

"Ok Lucy we'll take them as Billie seems to like them" Charlotte came to the rescue again. "and we'll quickly look at some others please Lucy"

Billy tried on several other styles and eventually they bought a half dozen pairs. As they left the shop Charlotte said "Thank you Lucy, you've been very sweet."

"It's been my pleasure," she replied looking straight at Billy.

As Billy passed her she bent her head towards him and kissed him quickly on the cheek, "I think you look beautiful, Billie" she whispered.

It wasn't until he got back to the flat and unpacked the shoes that he found a slip of paper with a handwritten message with a telephone number: "Billie if you ever need a friend, call me. Love Lucy"

Chapter 6

A few nights later, Billy had gone to bed early complaining of a splitting headache, but had found it hard to get to sleep. He finally decided to take a painkiller and headed off to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Billy was on the way back when he heard the giggling coming from the living room. He was almost past the door when he noticed it was still open. He was about to close the door and go back to his room when he clearly heard Cleo's voice.

"Charlie, shh, you'll wake Billie"

"Oh don't worry, she's fast asleep now."

Billy's ears pricked at the sound of his name and he stopped dead. He stood behind the door and wondered what more he might hear.

"Cleo, shut up and kiss me again" Charlotte's voice was unmistakable.

Billy had long suspected they were lovers, but it was still a shock to realise it was true.

"Not unless you promise to let me have first go at Billie." Billy almost choked as he heard Cleo say this.

"No way, Cleo, Sam'd have your guts if you did that. You know how she feels about Billie. Besides there's only one thing Billie's got that I haven't, remember?"

Cleo laughed; a big, throaty laugh full of the promise of things to come.

"Yea, I remember. There was a time though..."

The sentence wasn't finished and Billy risked looking through the gap in the door to see what was going on. His eyes widened, and he had to stifle a gasp at what he saw. He could see one end of the sofa lit by the flickering TV and the candles that Charlotte always had alight in the evening. He could just see the top half of Charlotte lying full out on the sofa, her shirt unbuttoned revealing her breasts with her nipples firm and aroused. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed and mouth open in obvious ecstasy. Billy moved his head slightly to see what was causing her to look like this.

He saw that Charlotte's jeans and knickers had been pushed down her thighs and there, right between her thighs with her head bobbing vigorously was Cleo's unmistakable blonde hair. Billy was now riveted to the spot. He could hear Charlotte moaning as Cleo moved a hand up to fondle a breast as she continued to lap in between Charlotte's thighs.

"Oohhh yes, yes Cleo deeper, deeper" he heard Charlotte whisper and saw Cleo briefly stop and look up at Charlotte, her lips and chin glistening in the pale light. Billy felt himself growing hard with excitement and he began to stroke his stiffening member through the cool silk of the nightdress he was wearing. His breathing began to quicken as he watched Charlotte writhing under the influence of Cleo's tongue.

"Please Cleo, now I want you now" Charlotte's voice was hoarse with desire. Cleo still had on her white jeans and a tight white T-shirt and she stood up from the sofa and quickly pulled the shirt off to reveal her lace encased breasts. She had turned so that her back was to Billy's line of sight. Charlotte was now watching Cleo intently, and had put her hands behind her head as Cleo began to slide her jeans down her thighs. Billy could see the curves of Cleo's gorgeous body reflecting the light from the TV.

Cleo kicked off the jeans and paused briefly and Billy saw the desire in Charlotte's eyes as she waited for the strip tease to finish. Cleo hooked her thumbs into the top of her panties and eased them down her thighs and down her legs. As the panties fell to the floor Billy was still watching Charlotte's face and saw her lick her lips as Cleo stepped out of the panties. Cleo turned slightly and paused briefly as she looked down on Charlotte. Billy followed Charlotte's eyes as she looked at Cleo and there, protruding rigidly from Cleo's groin was a smooth and erect 6" cock.

Billy jumped back in surprise and lay back against the wall. It couldn't have been. It must have been a trick of the light, surely. He edged back to the door and looked once more into the room. Cleo was now lying fully on top of Charlotte, her hips pumping backwards and forwards. Charlotte's legs were wrapped around Cleo's waist and she was grinding her hips in time with Cleo's thrusts. Charlotte was beginning to grunt and groan as Cleo continued her assault on top of the bigger girl.

"Oohh, Cleo, baby, more, more" Charlotte demanded from Cleo.

Cleo pounded her harder and harder and Cleo was obviously close to the edge.

"OOOOOOOhhhhhhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming now, fuck me, fuck me now"

"Yes, yes, me toooooooo" Cleo spoke for the first time.

The two girls convulsed together but Cleo kept driving into Charlotte for a few extra seconds until she was spent and collapsed on top of her. Billy stood there and realised he had not taken a breath for what seemed an age. He watched as Cleo moved off Charlotte and Billy's eyes widened as he saw that he hadn't been wrong. Cleo kneeled over Charlotte and her hips towards Charlotte's mouth. He watched as Charlotte opened her lips and began to lick the muscular cock that still sprouted from Cleo's groin. Charlotte's lips closed around the still rigid pole and she used her tongue to clean Cleo's cock.

Billy at last broke away from the scene and his mind reeled as he stumbled back to his room. Billy had heard about she-males, but never for a moment had he guessed about Cleo. He realised though that all the time Cleo was with him he had never seen her without her jeans or trousers. But she was so soft and feminine. How could he have guessed? Back in his room he lay in bed and closed his eyes, but the scene he had witnessed was carved into his memory. He could not rid himself of that vivid picture of Cleo standing over Charlotte, her cock glistening like wet steel in the light. When sleep finally came, Billy had only one dream; he was the one on the sofa as Cleo slowly pushed her cock towards his lips...

Chapter 7

Charlotte and Billy settled into a steady routine over the next few weeks. They would set aside time each day for Charlotte to coach Billy in the skills he would need as a woman. Charlotte was a patient and skilled teacher, and Billy became a more and more eager pupil as the days wore on. Billy had never realised just how different women looked, behaved and reacted. They practised everything from makeup to sitting; from walking to eating until Billy was beginning to forget what it was like as a man.

Every night Billy and Sam would chat online in a succession of chat rooms. Sam insisted they change the rooms in case someone was trying to find them. Billy missed Sam badly and Charlotte realised that Billy needed some rest and relaxation.

"Billie. I'm bored tonight. Let's go for a drink somewhere." announced Charlotte one night.

Billy hesitated before answering. They had been out together during the day many times now over the past few weeks, but this would be the first time out at night. Billy thought, why not?

"Ok, but somewhere quiet, alright? "said Billy. "I don't think I could handle somewhere crowded."

"Yes, of course," said Charlotte with a smile that Billy didn't quite catch.

They got changed quickly. Billy was now quite skilled at putting on his clothes and makeup and within a few minutes both were ready to hit the town. The taxi dropped them outside a place in one of the streets beneath the castle called the Black Bull. As Billy got out of the taxi he saw there were a lot of people milling about.

"I said somewhere quiet," he hissed through his painted lips at Charlotte.

"Oh don't get so worried, Billie. Chill out will you, it'll be alright" she retorted.

Charlotte took Billy by the hand and pulled him into the pub. It was packed with people out for a good evening after work. It was noisy and hot and full of life. Charlotte dragged him further into the pub, pushing past people to get to the bar. Billy flinched as someone bumped into him from the side. "Sorry," said a tall man in a dark business suit, and turned away again. Billy felt more confident now that it seemed he was being ignored.

Charlotte had made her way to the bar and was ordering white wine spritzers for them. Billy suddenly felt he was being observed and turned round quickly. A fair-haired guy was looking straight at him. The guy smiled, raised his glass and winked broadly. Billy felt himself blush and turned his head away. He thought he could hear the fair haired man laugh.

"MMmmm checking out the boys, then?" said Charlotte, who had returned with their drinks.

"No!" said Billy, "he was looking at me."

"Get used to it, Billie. He won't be the only one. You're looking hot tonight."

Billy felt flustered at this. He didn't want that kind of attention but he was flattered at Charlotte's words.

"Hey, look there's some seats at that table," she said, and made a dive for a table where people were leaving. Charlotte got to the table just as a man's hand grabbed the back of one of the chairs.

"Ours, I think," said the man.

"Oh no, I think we got here first" claimed Charlotte.

"Tell you what" he said, "Let's share. There should be enough room for the four of us."

A second figure appeared behind the first.

"OK, that's cool."

Billy tried to attract Charlotte's attention. This was too much.

"I'm Charlotte, I mean Charlie, and this is Billie." Charlotte sat down and pulled Billy down beside her.

"Hi, I'm Gus and this is David" the first guy responded. Gus sat next to Charlotte and David plonked himself down beside Billy. Gus and Charlotte started to natter away immediately.

"Hi, Billie. This is a great place isn't it," said David.

Billy was terrified. He had never been this close to a man before when dressed, and he was convinced he was going to get discovered. Billy imagined the scene. There would be shouts of outrage and peals of cruel laughter as Billy would be humiliated, his face in his hands as he had to run through the taunting crowd to the door.

He couldn't bring himself to even look straight at David. He had to get Charlotte's attention so they could leave now. As usual, he didn't have any money so he couldn't even just get up and leave.

Billy realised with mounting alarm that David was deliberately edging closer to him on the bench seat. Charlotte seemed totally engrossed with Gus, apparently hanging on his every word and paying no attention to Billy and David. Billy tried to slide further up the seat but as he was next to the wall he found he was trapped. He felt David's leg brush against his thigh under the table and almost jumped with shock.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said David, a grin playing across his face "I hope I didn't startle you."

"Oh, no. It's ok, really," mumbled Billy, his accent giving away his London origins and his eyes desperate to catch Charlotte's attention.

"What brings you to Edinburgh, Billie?" David spoke softly and gently with a burr that even in Billy's confused state he found attractive.

"I'm working up here. I'm a freelance computer programmer. I'm doing some work for a design company up here." Billy stuck to the cover story that Charlotte and he had agreed.

"Do you like it here then?" asked David.

"Mmmm yes, I do. A lot, especially the people" Billy replied.

For the first time the feelings of panic began to subside. He was still trembling inside, but the outright fear was being replaced by a nervous tension, heightened by David's proximity. Billy looked at David properly for the first time and was struck by his piercing blue eyes. They seemed to see straight through him.

1...45678...11