Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart was thundering in her ears as her vision dissolved into a collage of vid colours and it was only through sheer force of will that she was able to recover and resume working on him. Barely able to think through the storm of pleasure clouding her mind, she focused all her attention on bobbing up and down on his cock while massaging the glands across the domed head with her tongue. Relishing the bittersweet flavour that was spilling across her taste buds, she began earnestly suckling the organ, earning a low, pleasure induced hum from Marco that had her body backing into him and rocking against his ravenous lips.

It wouldn't be long now. She could feel her muscles clenching and there was an unmistakable tightness building in her lower abdomen that could only foretell a much-needed climax. Judging by the way his shaft was pulsing between her lips, she knew Marco must have been close too, but despite her best efforts, she was certain she would reach that glorious peak before him. Deciding it was time to break out the heavy calibres and try something unconventional, she edged her right palm along his thigh to cup the weight of his balls in her hand and gently kneading the velvety sack while raising her left up to her lips and coating the digits in copious amounts of saliva. When sufficiently lubricated, she reached down, trailing the glistening point of her index finger's nail along the soft skin of his Perineum to his anus. Noticing how his cock seemed to be growing harder and thicker between her lips, she grinned inwardly before pressing against the puckered sphincter. Marco's body jumped at the forbidden contact before going suddenly still as she slid the well-lubricated finger through the two tight rings of muscle into his anal channel. Going just past her second knuckle, she then curled the digit and began exploring the dry, spongy walls until she felt the bumpy mound of his Prostate.

"Ahh...Milla!" Marco gasped as she pressed down on the gland, before his anal channel clenched tight around her finger and he spilled his molten seed into her mouth. Thrilled by his salty essence, she suckled greedily, swallowing every drop of his release as he writhed beneath her in a fit euphoria and accidentally scraping the chisel like edge of his incisors across her clit as he threw his head back and arched off the bed. A sudden volatile cocktail of pleasure and pain flared through her at the contact, pitching her over the edge. Indescribable sensations of pleasure surged through her, originating from the lightning storms raging within her clitoris and pulsing deliciously through her every nerve until her mind was consumed by a white-hot inferno. At its crescendo, everything became too much, her eyes squeezed shut, and she could feel herself shaking violently as all notions of time and space slipped away. She hung there in limbo, poised between consciousness and oblivion, suspended in a heavenly sea of euphoria before plummeting back down to earth to ride the current of aftershocks.

Her skin tingled as she came slowly down from her high. Blinking past the fog of delirium, she felt Marco relax beneath her and quickly swallowed the last of his seed before withdrawing her finger from his tight anus. Releasing his balls and easing her mouth off his still hard length, she reared back and sat straight backed astride his torso. Her legs wobbled dangerously, barely able to support her weight, and she almost jumped out of her skin when Marco's tongue resumed licking her, making slow, languished sweeps along her folds, scooping up her dew like drops off a slowly melting ice-lolly.

Extremely sensitive after such an intense climax, she couldn't help exhaling hot wanton pants as each gentle crease made her sensitised clit throb with need and it took all her willpower to force her body to move. Rising up, if somewhat unsteadily, she stepped out of her jeans and kicked them across the room before throwing a leg over his torso, pivoting, and coming around to face him. Seeing the confusion in his expression, she flashed him a coy smile before crouching over his eager erection.

"Mmmm...that was fun but now just sit back and enjoy the rest of your present Squirt, because big sis is about to rock your world." she said before brushing a long strand of her rich mahogany hair that had fallen astray back behind her ear. Holding herself above his stiff manhood, balancing on the balls of her feet, she placed her left palm flat upon his abdomen to steady herself while reaching down between them with her right. Wrapping her fingers around his arousal to position him, she lowered herself until she felt his rounded head slipping between her folds. Compared to the molten heat boiling within her, Marco's shaft felt positively chilled and shivering with pleasure as he pressed against her opening, she rolled her hips, sliding the sensitive tip along her hidden valley to brush the nub of her clitoris, sending a jolt of sensations surging along her nerves.

Biting her lower lip in pleasure, she rocked back and forth, creasing him with her velvety furrow and coating the mushroom shaped crown with her hot nectar, all the while smirking as she watched her brother squirm beneath her, her every motion eliciting a desperate sound in response. Yet like a good boy, he followed her instructions and made no effort to interfere or hasten her, leaving Milla free to tease him until the fiery passion raging within her core grew too great to resist. Eager to continue and almost trembling with pent up passion; she rocked forward...

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned, her head roll back in utter delight as she felt the first delicious shock of penetration surging through when the bulbous head of her brother's cock drove through the tight ring of muscle into her channel. Her breath catching at the sudden wash of pleasure radiating through her lower body, she released her grip on him and placed the palm on his abdomen besides her right before leaning back, mewing as her inner walls stretched to accommodate him; moulding around inch after wondrous inch until he was sheathed to the hilt within her.

She held herself there, savouring the sensation of having him inside her. While he certainly wasn't the biggest she'd ever had, the feeling was very pleasurable and just the thought that it was her own brother's cock buried inside sent a naughty thrill tingling down her spine to her fingertips. Impaled as she was, she could feel her plush walls pulsing deliciously in time with her heartbeat, convulsing around him in such a way that her whole centre began to throb with desire. Suddenly unsure of how long she could hold herself in check, her head dropped down to admire the image of Marco splayed beneath her. Though he had not moved once, he was clutching the sheets in a white knuckled hold and his lips were pulled tight in a grimace as his restraint was strained to its limit.

As their eyes locked, she gave him a reassuring wink before gently biting her lower lip as she resumed rolling her pelvis in tight little circles, massaging his engorged length with her velvety walls. Though her motions were slow and gentle, she was a well-practised dominator and the pleasure they gave her was enough to throw her senses into overdrive, feeding her need and making skin prickle with electricity. Rocking back and forth, she ground their hips together, her muscles contracting around him at the delicious friction between their bodies and sending pulses of white-hot pleasure surging up her spine.

"Aahhh! God! Milla..." panted Marco, his breathing laboured and pupils constricting to pinpoints under the strain of keeping still. "Feels so-so...good, I have to..."

"Mmm...like that baby? Want big sister to ride you harder?" Milla asked, barely able to keep her composure as the fires raging within her core built with each roll of her hips. Bit by bit, she could feel her pleasure building and carried by the surge of sensations, she began picking up the pace, pushing up with her feet until she had just the rounded head inside her depths, leaving her feeling almost empty, before slamming back down. As she settled upon him, the delicious friction caused Marco to groan a low desperate sound and his hands seized her full buttocks as his knees bent on their own volition.

They moaned in unison as the new angle pushed his shaft deeper inside her but Milla never lingered and continued moving along his length. Keeping her eyes fixed to Marco's lust darkened orbs, relishing the sight of him contorting in such pleasurable agony, she slid up and down, working his rigid cock in and out of her tight pussy. With each deep plunge, soft moans fled her lips and her pace quickened, until the bedsprings were creaking with her movements as she bounced upon him.

Beneath her, Marco was panting through clenched teeth, uttering low moans every time he was fully encased inside her, his fingers grouping and kneading the tight mounds of her buttocks, his trimmed nails digging in just hard enough for her to feel the delicious sting and know he was leaving small half-moon marks.

"Ooohh...like that baby brother? Mmm-you like watching your big sister bouncing on your cock don't you. Yea I know you do. It feels son fucking good...," she purred, the sensation of his cock stretching and rubbing against her inner walls as she gyrated upon him, sending hot shivers rushing up her spine. With her every move she could feel that familiar pressure mounting inside her, a low burning pleasure massing at the base of her spine, and It took all her powers of concentration to keep her motions fluid. Yet her body needed more, and on the next downward plunge, her hips rolled subtlety to rub her G-spot along his length.

The sudden jolt had her hands pawing the flat plane of her sibling's stomach and her mouth fell open in a long moan. Sensing her muscles tensing around him, drawing him deeper into her depths, she couldn't help tilting her hips so that every stroke would brush that sweet spot.

"Ahh...ahh...god! It's...it's so hot...ughhh...soo-hottt!" Milla moaned, her core dissolving into a pit of molten wildfire and sending a rush of warmth coursing through her veins. Swept along on the furious tide of sensations, she could no longer hold herself back and began bounding up and down with renewed vigour, her hands raking down Marco's flat abdomen and up her thighs to where the hem of her top clung to her midriff. Seizing the garment in both hands, she dragged it up her body, breaking eye contact for the first time as she pulled it and over her head in one effortless motion before carelessly flinging it off the bed to the floor, leaving her utterly naked. Marco's gaze immediately fixed on her cleavage. Typical.

Her skin prickled under his hungry gaze, the heat rising in the pit of her stomach. She brought both her hands up to cup her perky breasts, expertly kneading the pliant flesh while rolling her already pebbled nipples between her thumb and forefingers. She was so sensitive at that moment that even the lightest touch was electric and she arched wantonly into her own touch, trying to receive more of the delicious sensations shooting through her body. The sight of her shamelessly groping her breasts while riding him, however, proved too much for Marco and he instinctively bucked up to meet her downward motion.

"Aahhh!" she gasped, tossing her head back sheer ecstasy as his sudden forcefulness drove him deeper, her walls stretching and rippling around him, sparks of pleasure igniting behind her eyes. Caught off guard, her legs gave way and she had to throw her arms out as she doubled over in rapture. Bracing her palms against his shoulders, nails biting into his skin, she tried to gather enough breath to scold him for his disobedience but her brother was well past caring and with a primal grunt, began thrusting upward into her liquid heat.

"Ughhh! Milla...your pussy's so small, so tight...I love it!" he gasped, his eyes alive with feral lust, driving into her with desperate almost mindless strokes. The sound of Marco's voice saying such dirty things gave her a naughty thrill; and he was being so rough with each thrust she could feel the fire in her loins spreading as her channel pulsed, sending bolts of white-hot desire surging along her nerves. Forgetting her objections, Milla gave herself up to his powerful thrusts.

Moving with him, matching him thrust for deep, penetrating thrust, she rocked and rolled her hips, bouncing vigorously upon his shaft, filling the space between them with the wet slaps of flesh meeting flesh as her nectar ran down her thighs. Delighting in her exuberance, Marco rocked and thrashed and groaned beneath her, his forceful lunges delving ever deeper into her plush depths as her eager hips gyrated, riding him with increasing fever.

"Oohhhh...you bad boy...ah...ahh-yess...you like your sister bouncing up and down on your dick? Mmm...want me to fuck you harder-ohhh...god...your dick feels so gooohhh...god!" she moaned, damp strands of her rich mahogany hair spilling over her shoulder as she rose and fell upon him, her mind consumed by the delicious friction of his hard length filling her, then retreating, only to fill her again.

Releasing her grip on his shoulders as white capped waves crashed over her at his every thrust, she stretched her hands out across the rumpled sheets to seize the headboard, her nails biting deep into the teak, using it for leverage to roll her hips against his with greater urgency. Hovering over the curve of his neck, panting hot wanton breaths as the inferno raging in her core burned with fresh intensity, signifying her building climax, she bent down to take his earlobe between her teeth, flattening her breasts against his torso. Her pebbled nipples dragging against his torso, the delicious friction sending electric shivers down her spine, she suckled on the fleshy nub before laying a fiery trail of licks and kisses down the side of his throat to nibble along the ridge of his collarbone.

Utterly fixated upon the feelings massing inside her, she was barely aware of the bed trembling beneath their passion or the repeating thump of the headboard striking the wall. Neither did either of them notice the dot of crimson glowing at the base of the bedroom door.

Gnawing wantonly on his collarbone, alternating between sharp nips and soothing licks, her sounds of pleasure muffled against his shoulder as the smouldering sensations burning through her dominated her senses, she felt the fire building inside her, preparing to erupt. God! She was close, so very close. Yet it was not enough, nowhere near enough, and unable to stand the torture a moment longer, she pushed away from the headboard. Rearing back, both hands coming round to grip his upraised knees, she tossed her head back and cried out in sheer euphoria

"Oohhh God! Marco...your dick feels so good...ohhh baby-yesss...," she gasped, her pert breasts bouncing in time to the rocking of her hips and tight buttocks smacking against his thighs with a lewd, wet slap. Using her grip on his knees to help speed her movements, she focused all her energies on reaching her peak, meeting his every thrust with a plummeting descent and grounding her pelvis against his in tight grinding circles. Every time their bodies joined, her clit banged against his pelvic bone, igniting a lightning storm within the bundle of nerves that surged along her spine to every fibre of her body; propelling her closer and closer to the edge of sweet oblivion. "Ughhh-fuck yess! Give it to me...I want it-harder-oh fuck-oh fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck..."

"Aahhh...shit-Milla...I can-can't take it...your-your pussy is so-so...I'm going to cum!" moaned Marco, eyes hooded and glazed, pale skin flushed and glistening with a sheen of perspiration, a mask of absolute ecstasy contorting his features. He was bucking beneath her, his cock swelling inside and jerking excitedly as her inner-walls convulsed around him, his grip on her buttocks tightening to the point of delicious agony, both steadying her and urging her to go faster, harder.

"Yes-yes...cum inside me...grind that cock into me...fill me up-ohhh my god!" Milla was frantic, rising and falling, rotating her pelvis down onto his bucking shaft's upward thrusts, riding him with such feverish abandon that her body shock as she raced towards her release. "Make my pussy cum-ohhh fuck-make that pussy cum again-oh god, oh god, oh god." She was so close, her clit was pulsing and she could feel a tongue of flames lashing her depths, the tight knot of fire within her core rippling and quaking, sending renewed shivers of delight rushing along up her spine.

Marco seemed to know just what she needed. As she writhed above him, one of his hands released its grip on her and slithered down her mound to where they were joined, two of his fingers closing over her swollen clitoris, rolling it back and forth between the digits as though he were testing a grape. The simple touch was like a strike from a bolt of lightning. Already on sensory overload, this fresh assault pitched Milla over the edge and the plateau came upon her so abruptly she only had time to impale herself upon him, trying to take his rigid length as deep as possible, before the ball of fire erupted inside her.

It began somewhere deep inside her, a spark, a burst of white hot fire rippling outward, coursing through her, crashing against her until it had completely overwhelmed her senses. On their own volition, her hands released their grip on his knees and rose up to tangle in her hair, her lips parting in a voiceless scream of ecstasy. The world slipped from focus as vibrant streams of aurora glazed her vision. She could feel herself shaking in throes of pleasure, every nerve in her body suddenly electrified, her muscles convulsing in a flood of liquid pleasure. Swept up in turbulent passion of her climax, she dimly heard Marco gasp and moan, his voice low and echoing as if she was hearing him from far away, before he shuddered beneath her and a rush of molten heat flooded her depths.

When the tremors finally subsided, every muscle in her body went limp and Milla tumbled into her lover's embrace, panting long ragged breaths as afterglow settled over her like a warm blanket and mini-aftershocks coursed along her nervous system. Resting her weary head just beneath his chin, she ignored the unfatigued part of her brain that insisted she should hurry this along and instead settled into a comfortable embrace, his arms encircling her narrow waist and drawing her against him as she nestled upon him, listening to his heart's erratic beating slowly settling into a rhythmic melody.

She'd forgotten how much she enjoyed these moments. No words were needed, it was just the closeness; the intimacy of being with someone who knew you better than yon knew yourself. With Marco, there was no illusions, no promises, she didn't have to play a character from a script or meet the public's impossible expectations. She only had to be herself, if only for these brief moments, and he would accept her for better or worse, never judging her, loving her as only a brother could.

The moment passed however when Marco suddenly shifted beneath her, his softening shaft slipping from her, causing her to groan in displeasure as the feeling of emptiness that followed shattered the spell which had fallen over her, dragging her back to cold reality. She found him already watching her, his perpetually unruly hair falling as a sweat sodden mop of chestnut strands over his eyes and a goofy smile turning the corners of his lips.

He was just so cute, the sight brought butterflies to her stomach and she leant up, pressing a gentle, almost chaste, kiss to his lips before drawing back and returning the smile. "So Squirt, did you enjoy your birthday present?"

Marco's smile broadened, his eyes sparkling with emotion beneath the strands of his hair. The tip of his tongue swept across his lips, moistening them, and he brought his hand up to cup her chin, the pads of his fingertips gently stroking her chin. "This was fant-"

123456...9