Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, isn't this something."

The voice was like the crack of a bullwhip. Eyes widening, Milla whirled around toward the source, her heart leaping into her throat and a cascade of icy terror rushing over her. Standing there was none other than 'Little' Daniel Cornwell, his eyes downcast and he wore a sheepish look that didn't suit his growth spurt. Fanning out on his flanks were Sean, Eric, Charlie and Victor, their lecherous stares quickly reminding her of her nudity. Her skin burning with embarrassment, she seized a fistful of the duvet and with a great tug, heaved the blankets up from beneath them to her chest, covering her breasts and lower body. Oh god, this can't be happening, how much did they see? What are we going to...no, wait, maybe they've only just arrived. Maybe we can bluff our way through this. The door behind the boys was closed but the sounds of the party going on down stairs was as raucous as she remembered, suggesting hers and Marco's absence had not been seriously noted. Yet the predatory grin playing across Sean's weasel-like face quickly dashed her hopes.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'd say this party just keeps on getting better and better." sniggered Sean, his eyes gleaming with dark amusement and never once leaving the spot where her breasts had been on display just moments before.

"Hey...what the fuck Sean! Get the hell outta here!" Marco growled, making no effort to cover his nudity as he shot daggers at the group before turning to Daniel, shrinking slightly before his boyhood friend's betrayal. "Danny?"

"I'm sorry mate, I couldn't stop them..."Daniel, at least, had the good grace to look ashamed before giving a sideways glance towards Victor who, standing just to his left and easily biggest of the group, must have outweighed him by more than five stone of pure muscle. Nonetheless, Milla somehow doubted the sincerity of his apology and refused to look at him, he had always been at the root of trouble.

"No, I think we'll stay." Sean declared, ignoring Daniel's hurried excuse and steeping past the pair of taller youths, his toothy grin never wavering. "That was a fine show you two put on, but personally I think it deserves an encore."

What? His words sent an icy chill down her spine as dread festered in her heart. Could he possibly be suggesting what she thought he was? Where they mad? Yet when she cast her eye over his followers, she could plainly see they were all thinking along the same lines. Did they know something she didn't? What could possibly make these brats think she'd agree to such a thing?

"What are you talking about?" snarled Marco, his voice low and deadly as he rounded back on Sean. There was only a few strides width separating them, and Milla couldn't help but note the way her brother's fingers were twitching, as if he wanted nothing better than to strangle the weasel. It was then she noticed the gadget in Sean's hand.

"I'm talking about this." Without once taking his eyes off Milla, he raised his Nokia Smartphone up for both her and brother to see the video playing across the face. It was of poor resolution, curtsy of the darkness of the room and the extended zoom used while recording; and the sound of the party below had distorted the sound. She supposed she should have been thankful for those small mercies, but the quality was not so poor that she could not easily recognise the rutting bodies upon the bed, seen from a dozen different angles, nor fail to identify her own pleasure-etched expression as she vigorously rode the youth below her. "Imagine if this went viral. Maybe I should upload it to YouTube right now? I wonder how many minutes before the media find it. Ten minutes, perhaps, or even five. I can just read the headlines now, 'Sex tape released of World Famous Actress Milla Jovovich fucking her own brother'." Feeling suddenly numb as realisation dawned, she cast a quick glance back to his entourage to see that all of the trio had their phones out. All were displaying similar recordings. "I think it's fair to day your carrier would be ruined. Oh and you have a boyfriend don't you, what would he say? Or your parents?"

"Why you son of a bitch, give me that!" Marco roared, leaping to his feet with fists balled, about to lunge for the fiery-haired youth. Sean hastily fell back a step, clutching the device to his chest and fingers coming alive on the touchscreen, but before he could send the video, Milla seized Marco's wrist.

"No Marco" she said, her voice flat and betraying no emotion as she held him back while staring fixedly at her blackmailer. "What do you want?"

His smile broadening, Sean lowered the phone. "Hmmm...I knew you'd see things our way. What do we want? Why, we want what Marco had."

"No" she growled, trying to mask her bluff with the same cool confidence she often portrayed on set. "I'll pay you whatever you want, but I'm not going to fuck you!"

"You'll do what we want. So long as we have this, we own your ass." Sean barked, his beady eyes narrowing in anger. Yet Milla held firm, her heart hammering against her chest as she tried to judge how far she could go. If they pressed her, she knew she'd have to give in, but then if they carried through with their threat, they'd get nothing. They'd have to bargain. Fortunately, Sean seemed to be thinking the same thing. "Ugh...fine! No fucking. Give us a blow job then."

"And if I give you one, then you'll delete the videos?" she asked, biting back a sigh of relief. Sean nodded in confirmation. "Very well."

Marco whirled to confront her, his eyes disbelieving, "b-but Milla..."

"But what Marco?" she snapped, rounding on him with more rancour than she intended. "What are going to do? Beat them up and destroy their phones, hoping you can get them all in the seconds it will take for just one to upload it to YouTube?" Shrinking before the anger in her tone, Marco opened his mouth to protest, let it hang their for a moment as he tried to find the words, then closed it in defeat. As he sat back down on the bed, she turned back to Sean. "Just a blow job?"

"Just blow jobs," he reiterated, his smile returning and eyes twinkling with malicious excitement.

Milla nodded in agreement, her eyes boring into his with a chilly disdain, unable to look at her brother for fear of the shame she would see reflected in his hazel eyes. "I'll do it."

Defeated, she rose up to stand upon the bed and released her grip on the sheet, a disgusted shiver running down her spine as she felt the heat of their gave following its descent over the swells of her bosom and down the flat plane of her stomach to finally rest at the apex of her thighs. Despite his reservations, at the sight of her standing completely bear before them even Danny could no longer hide his interest and the picture of them all ogling her nakedness so brazenly made her stomach turn.

Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer! Biting back the sarcastic retort, she stepped out of the pool of bedding and stepping down from the bed and walking towards the centre of the room. At her movement, Sean, Eric, Charlie and Victor seemed to awaken from their stupor and began hurriedly shedding their garments. Daniel, however, made no such move to disrobe, apparently wanting no part in what was to come. Despite her cool demeanour composure, Milla couldn't help a sense of trepidation as she watched them.

Could she really go through with this? Sex with Marco was one thing; they were more than lovers, more than siblings, he was her confident and secret keeper, they shared a bond that went beyond love and blood. It was never cheating when she was with Marco. This, however, was something else. This was blackmail, and only a judge's order away from prostration; could she live with herself, knowing she'd sold her to save her reputation. What if it came out, her relationship with Paul would be over and she would forever be labelled a whore in the court of public opinion. Then she saw Sean's grin as he kicked his trouser off, remembered the recordings, and knew she had no choice. Do or do not, she was damned either way. What's more, there was more at stake here than just her reputation. Never mind her relationship, if those recordings were ever released her carrier would be at an end, and Marco's life would be ruined. No, she couldn't let him pay for her mistake, this was her mess, she had played the game and lost, now she had to pay the piper and take the lesser of two evils. "Marco...please don't look. I don't want you to see me like this."

Sinking to her knees once all the youths had disrobed, the carpet oddly coarse against her naked skin, she watched the naked foursome converging on her, their fully engorged arousals bobbing proudly between their legs with their movements as they fanned out, towering over her and half encircling her in a crescent ring. Despite her revulsion, Milla couldn't resist letting his eyes trail over their forms, giving them each a once over. Sean was closest, neither fat nor thin, he was covered with a thin pelt of shaggy ginger curls and a nest of freckles across his abdomen. Victor stood beside him on her left, huge and broad with herculean muscles like chiselled marble and without a trace of hair to blemish his bronzed flesh. Furthest on the right, Charlie was sword thin with smooth milky skin and a gold ring hanging from his right nipple. Hanging back on the left flank, stout and shaped like badly kneaded dough, Eric was by far the most comic of the group and was looking questioning round at the others, as if waiting for instructions.

Desperate to get this over with as quickly as possible, she shuffled forward and opened her mouth. Her heart hammering against her ribs, she glanced up at Sean, saw his toothy grin and firm nod, before dipping forward. He was about average length, but his erection bent sharply upward just beneath the head and she could feel the tip of his mushroom shaped organ scrapping along the roof of her mouth as she took him into her damp cavern. Inhaling the thick musky scent of his arousal, she used the point of her tongue to lightly trace the sensitive ridges on the organ's underside while closing her lips around the place where the shaft curved and suckling lazily.

"Mmm...not bad, but surly you can do better." Sean sneered, his beady eyes glittering venomously as he admired the way her plush and swollen lips stretched around his swollen length. "Come on put your back into it, or should I just send the video now?"

Glaring back at him with a cold sullen fury, her skin crawling at the very thought of what she was doing, Milla forced herself to obey. Loath to give this slimy weasel any pleasure, she stared up at him and imagined her Boyfriend Paul standing over her, envisioning his shaggy chocolate curls and firm jaw, broad build and crocked grin, and his deep, piercing gaze...

"Oohhhh-yeahhh that's more like it...mmm-that's it, suck it slut;" moaned Sean, his head falling back in sweet euphoria as she began eagerly suckling the organ. Though the fantasy wasn't much of a distraction, it was nonetheless enough to ignite a lustful fire inside her, the flames licking that cold and empty cavern deep inside her, feeding off her every thought, growing into an all-consuming blaze that threatened to envelop her at any moment. Swept up in its roaring tide of lustful energy, she went to work on him, focusing all her energies on stimulating the organ's sensitised head, sucking voraciously while swirling her silky tongue round and round the slick, rubbery flesh.

As her attentions grew more impassioned, the weasel-faced youth's breathing became laboured and his hips began rocking against her, urgently fucking her mouth's damp cavern. Adjusting to match his erratic rhythm, Milla quickened her pace, twisting her torso this way and that with such energy her perky breasts jiggled, her head rising and falling with his undulating hips, the furnace of her core-growing slick with a flood of liquid desire as she imagined the familiar mask of pleasure settling over Paul's features. Barely aware of the other youths arranged around her, her hands rose on their own invitation to grasp both Charlie and Eric's swollen members. As her fingers closed around them, the boys released a pair of low groans and she could feel their hard lengths writhing in his grasp. They had the feel of steel shafts wrapped in heated silk. Slurping and sucking intently on Sean's cock, being as loud and crude as possible, she began pumping her hands in perfect rhythm with the bobbing of her head, making all three thrust and churn into her pleasurable embrace.

"Oohhh-fuckkk-almost there, yeahhh...I knew you'd be a first class cock sucker, I bet you love it don't you-ohhh shit! Your mouth's so hot, I can't wait to fill it up with my cum." growled Sean, his voice hitched and the jerking of his hips becoming jerky and sporadic as a pressure gathered in the base of his spine. Milla could feel his orgasm building too, she could taste the salty flavour of his pre-cum spilling across her tongue as his arousal swelled and throbbed between her lips, and the realisation was enough to break her fantasy. Sensing his desperate need to reach his peak, she felt the irresistible urge to be naughty and pulled back, pausing only to flick the weeping tip with the point of her tongue before leaving him completing. As the heat of her mouth left him, Sean visibly stiffened and turned his gaze down on her; eyes lived and jaw clenched tight, he uttered a protesting gasp and tried to drag her back but she ducked beneath his clumsy grab.

Payback's a bitch, you little ferret faced fucker! Grinning inwardly, she rounded on the imposing giant standing just to her left, nearly poking her eye out as his engorged manhood jutted towards her. Despite Victor's bruiser's build, his cock stood about 14cms and appeared the same width as two of her slender fingers, its bulbous crown a deep red and pulsing dangerously in testament to his arousal.

Ohhh...compensating for something are we big boy? Barely able to contain her amusement, and more than a little relieved to find his size was not exactly proportionate, Milla shifted her attention from his loins and trailed a contemplating eye up his marble-like front to take in his look of intense concentration. Holding his gaze while her hands continued to work their magic upon his fellows, she bent down, her lips parting, the moist heat of her breath spilling across the throbbing head...

"Ughhh...I'm going to cum!" gasped Victor. It was the first time she had heard the brute speak, his voice high and uncommonly squeaky for someone of his size, but before she could absorb that little bit of information his engorged shaft stilled, swelled, and expelled a long rope of his creamy seed that splattered across the roof of her mouth. Surprised by his abrupt release, Milla could only stare in wide-eyed disbelief as two more bursts filled her mouth before closing her lips and, with a shiver of disgust, swallowed the bitter fluid. Both Eric and Charlie uttered a mix of mocking laughs and pleasure-thick groans at the brute's premature climax as her hands glided along the full length of their shafts, the velvety skin slick and writhing beneath her touch, but Victor was immune to their disdain. Panting in exhaustion, his eyes closed and muscles slack, he swayed slightly before taking an unsteady step back and toppled to his arse with a force to make the floor tremble in his wake.

Sean promptly stepped over the downed behemoth, his eyes ablaze with primal hunger. Without warning, his hand seized the back of her head, his fingers lacing through her hair in a grip she was powerless to resist as he dragged her forward. Overbalanced and hissing in pain, she tried to protest but before she could utter a word, the head of his cock passed between her parted lips. Eyes widening, she lurched back in sudden panic yet couldn't break his hold as he continued applying pressure, forcing her to take him in, her lips stretching around his shaft. When her tongue brushed against his Frenulum, the ginger haired youth uttered a low moan and his hips jerked, thrusting home into her warmth, causing the rubbery tip to bang against the back of her throat, triggering the terrible, jarring kick of her gag reflex. Feeling her eyes water, Milla instinctively tried to pull away, but Sean held her firm, his eyes glaring down into hers with a manic intensity as he loomed over her, daring her to make him stop.

Unable to breath, she desperately tried swallowing the engorged organ to grab a breath but only succeeded in making a wet throaty gargle as her muscles drew it into her Pharynx, chocking her. Openly crying as his hand forcefully pressed on the back of her head, she felt his bulbous crown burrowing deeper and deeper. It felt coarse, like a rolled up sheet of sandpaper, and much larger than she remembered. Panic crashed over her in an icy wash, yet Sean was merciless and pressed on until he was fully encased within her throat, her lips nestled around his hilt and his balls banging against her chin.

Milla's jaw began to throb painfully, her head spinning from lack of oxygen. Desperate to hold onto reality, her hands stilled their movements and squeezed Eric and Charlie so tightly both boys grunted before spilling themselves into her grasp. A heavy fog of dizziness descended over her mind. Black spots danced before her eyes as her vision slipped in and out of focus and her heart thundered in her ears. Starved of oxygen and on the brink of unconsciousness, she was dimly aware of a sharp pain across her scalp as Sean's dexterous fingers fisted in her silky hair before he, moaned something incoherent at the feel of her throat convulsing around his swollen length, released a roar of pleasure and unleashed a wash of liquid heat down her throat.

He held her there, forcing her to take in every drop off his release, until his orgasm passed and his nerveless digits released their hold. Sensing the pressure lifting, she used the last of her energy to pulled back, her chest heaving as the shrinking organ was removed from her airways and she dragged in great lungful's of life giving oxygen, only to suddenly wretch and cough violently. Doubling over as the fit enflamed her already raw Pharynx, Milla had a momentary glimpse of the trio exchanging glazed looks, their manhoods shrivelled and semi-spent, before a bitter aftertaste flooded her senses and she was almost overwhelmed by the urge to vomit.

Gritting her teeth to hold off the rising tide of sickness, she brought her hands up to cover her mouth only to find her fingers doused in thick, creamy semen. Her stomach rolling as she inhaled the musky scent of the boys' climax, Milla forced herself to swallow the salty aftertaste before reaching out and picking up one of the discarded garments. Using it like a handkerchief, she towelled her hands until every last drop of the essence had been scrubbed from her skin before using a clean area of the garment to dab away her few remaining tears and wipe away any excess saliva that had spilt down her chin. Finally satisfied she was clean, but all too aware of her pressing need of another shower before returning home, she discarded the article of clothing and turned her gazed up to see Sean, Eric and Charlie still standing over her but with their heads all turned towards the same direction and all wearing identical knowing grins. Following their gaze back across the room, she felt her stomach plunge at the sight of Danny still standing by the door. One more to go.

"So what do you say Danny? Are you man enough to play with the big boys, or would you rather try your luck with Marco instead, I always thought you two would make a cute couple. "sneered Sean, his followers chuckling in agreement. They were like hyenas baiting a lion.

123456...9