Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck-so tight...i'm going to cum!" The words came shuddering from him in a low growl, cutting through her cries, as her writhing walls rippled and clenched around him, trying to hold him deep inside her, her nectar dousing his swollen shaft before flowing freely down her abdomen. At his words and desperate tone, Milla felt another climax pulse through her and threw a look back over her shoulder, greedily admiring the sight of his pale skin glistening with a sheen of sweat, eyes shut and brow furrowed with concentration, square jaw tight and muscles bulging as he struggled to hold back his release. Yet, even when racing towards his fiery oblivion, he never paused and switched to curling his hips against her upraised buttocks, urgently grinding his manhood into her sensitised pussy as his grip tightened, nails biting almost painfully into the silken flesh of her inner-thighs.

"Ohh-ohhhh fuck...mmmm you dirty boy, please...cum for me, cum in mouth" she purred, her lips curling with a seductive smirk as she drank in the sight of her lover through glazed eyes, suddenly over whelmed by the need to taste him. "Oh yesss-I want it, let me suck you, I want to taste my pussy on your big fucking cock as I suck you dry..."

Grunting with pleasure, Daniel gave a quick nod of affirmation before cautiously edging back, withdrawing from her quivering folds and carefully lowering her lower half to the floor. Her pleasure befuddled mind barely registering the tingling numbness in her knees as his weight left her, Milla shakily pushed up from the carpet and pivoted around to find him looming over her, his rigid manhood, flushed deep crimson and roped from root to head with swollen veins, almost poking her eye out as it urgently awaited her attentions.

Licking her lips at the sight, her heart pounding excitedly with the thought of drinking his thick creamy seed, she cocked her head and traced her eyes up his torso, considering the splendour of his lightly toned abs and pectorals gleaming with a light sheen of sweat, to meet his lust-fogged orbs.

"Mmm...cum for me baby;" she purred, holding his gaze while flashing him a sultry smirk, before swooping down and hungrily taking just the pulsing head between her lips.

Closing her lips around the silky skin just beneath his corona, she suckled fiercely, practically raping him with her mouth, moaning at the heady cocktail of their combined flavours, as well as from the way her sex was convulsing to the echoing memory of his presence inside her, making her feel like he was still fucking her.

"Ohhh...fuck!" Daniel groaned in a tone low and strained, his head rolling back in heavenly pleasure at the feeling of her mouth enveloping him and his hands came up to hold the sides of her head, his fingers lacing through the silken strands of her hair.

Though not forcing her to take him any deeper, he had a firm hold on her to keep in place and watching him intently through sly eyes, smirking inwardly at the display of pleasure she had drawn from him, Milla curled her tongue around the organ's sensitised tip, swirling it round and round. As her mouth worked her wonders, she brought her hands up, gently cupping the weight of his velvety sack in one while the other wrapped around his shaft, barely able to close her fingers around him, stroking the base in time with the motions of her tongue as she licked and sucked and moaned.

"Ughhh...Mi-Milla..I'm...I'm..." Daniel gasped, knees quaking and his voice hoarse with pleasure and urgency. Feeling his fingers tensing in her hair, signalling his imminent release, Milla didn't relent and sucked enthusiastically while watching him squeeze his shut before emitting low groan as a stream of his thick, creamy seed erupted into her waiting orifice, splashing the back of her throat. Moaning happy, she greedily swallowed every drop as three more bursts of the salty elixir flooded her orifice. Though she had never really been a fan of swallowing, mostly out of fear of her pesky gag reflex, there was something about the taste of him that she found so addictive and it was only when she had drunk down all of his cum and his erection was beginning to soften did she release his shaft.

"Mmm...delicious." she purred, licking all traces of his release from her lips and watching the tension flood from her youthful lover as he opened his eyes and blinked repeated through a surge of dizziness as his senses returned. Yet before he could say anything in response, a hand suddenly seized Milla's shoulder and snatched her back, casting her to the floor. Landing on her back, she shock off her initial shock and looked up to find Sean kneeling over her, his crocked erection ready for action and standing rampant between knobbly legs covered in a pelt of wiry ginger curls, the curved head swollen and glistening with pre-cum. Damn youthful endurance!

"Hmm-my turn!" he said, a snide sneer playing across his weasel face. Panting with desire and still trembling with the aftershocks of so many simultaneous orgasms, she watched through hazy eyes as the fiery-haired youth spread her legs apart and shuffled forward, moving into position, and in her pleasure drunk state she never thought to protest. With a single hard thrust, he plunged into the pulsing liquid heat of her canal.

Though he was easily the smallest of her lovers tonight, in all regards, Milla couldn't help gasping with delight at her own violation as she felt her well sodden womanhood take him in to his base, responding to his prescience by tightening around the turgid shaft, and delectable pleasure surged through her.

Emitting a low groan at the sensation of her plush walls creasing his engorged flesh, Sean didn't waste a moment and bracing his arms just above her shoulders, looming over her like a lecherous fiend of myth, he began grinding into her, his hips rocking as he drew back before lunging forward like a barbarian, fucking her. His pace was uneven but fast and rough, and he employed a rhythm of erratic stabbing thrusts meant only to heighten his own pleasure, a self-serving kind often learnt from frequent masturbation and watching too much porn that had his features twisting with pleasure. Mewing at the intoxicating sensation of the shaft's hooked head rubbing against the roof of her sheath, stimulating the sweet spot beneath her clitoris, Milla didn't resist and wound her arms around his neck as her lithe form arched, hugging his thighs with her knees, mild but undeniable pleasure spiralling through her core.

"Ohhh yeah! You like it, don't you whore." Sean growled breathlessly, his misshapen manhood punching into her warm silken depths and balls slapping against her arse, the primitive pace growing more erratic as his pleasure built and perspiration dotted his skin. "Fuck...your pussy's so wet and tight you fucking slut. Yea that's it, Cum all over my cock. You like it don't you? Ha! I bet this is the best fuck of your life, go on, scream how great this is, how my big dick is the best you've ever had!"

Trying to tune out the sound of the youth's voice, Milla wanted to deny his bombastic accusation, yet her body was nonetheless responding to his mocking, trying to draw what pleasure she could from the fucking by raising her hips to meet his crude lunges. He barely filled the chilly void Daniel's absence had left inside her but her head rolled back and little moans flowed from her parted lips while her nails hooked into this loathsome male's shoulders, making him hiss with pain. No, she had to stop. This wasn't who she was. She didn't want this. She didn't do things like this, didn't enjoy things like this. This was so very wrong, it made her feel dirty and bad and...hot.

His head dipped, his thin lips claiming hers, forcing her mouth open and muffling her moans as his slimy tongue thrust into her orifice. She could taste the sour cocktail of alcohol and dehydration on his breath, yet despite her revulsion, she kissed back with equal gusto, tongues battling and teeth gnashing. Keeping up his brutal assault on her delicate womanhood, Sean held the lip lock until her oxygen-starved lungs were beginning to burn yet as he drew back, she snatched a quick breath before leaning up, catching his lower lip between her teeth and gnawing it savagely. Yelping in alarm, Sean's hips suddenly bucked beneath, grinding deliciously against her bundle of nerves and making her gasp with delight as sparks of sweet pleasure burst behind her eyes. Using her momentary distraction to escape, the fiery haired delinquent moved downward, nipping a trail of fire down her milky flesh to the perky mounds of her breasts, the moist heat of his breath causing her skin to rise with goose bumps, capturing a coral pink nipple between his teeth and gnawing it ravenously. Feeling the sting of sharp edged incisors tugging her sensitised nub, making her skin crawl while stoking her desire, Milla began to squirm and writhe against his crude thrusts in search of greater pleasure. The rough treatment was enough to keep her on edge, making her nipples ach and abused pussy yearn for attention, yet far from adequate to push her over the edge.

As he worked to get himself off, Sean never noticed the titanic figure coming up behind him until a squeaky voice said; "Hey Sean, I want to fuck her too."

The announcement made the ginger youth go suddenly still. Slowly releasing her brutalised breast, his breath rasping and lust-fogged eyes narrowing, he shot a look back across his shoulder. Following his gaze, Milla found the imposing form of Victor standing over them, his hairless body stripped naked with a renewed erection barely visible between marble chiselled thighs. Even in her deranged state, the sight was almost comical.

"Wait your turn Quick-Draw," hissed Sean, a snide sneer twisting his lips as he laid another hard thrust into Milla to show his disdain.

"But I want a go at her now!" Even in such a unnaturally high and squeaky voice, the unspoken threat was as clear and deadly as a bared length of cold, naked steel and made all the clearer by the golem's terrible look of determination. His confidence evaporating beneath that stern expression, Sean's smile faltered and he glanced nervously between the lustful beauty lying beneath him and the muscular goon, the only thing protecting him from Daniel and Marco's terrible vengeance.

For a long moment he was torn, no more willing to give up one than he was to lose or enrage the other, then his smirk returned, flashing a glimpse of predatory teeth, and Milla felt her stomach roll with a forbidding sense of dread as his eyes settled upon her.

"Very well..." With a sudden burst of strength, the youth lurched sideways, rolling them over, causing her to gasp with alarm as her body was dragged with him and their positions switched. Finding herself sitting upright, she could only look dazedly between the pair, her world spinning until she felt hands curling around her hips and cool fingers hooking between her buttocks, spreading her open and sending a shiver of foreign sensations racing up her spine. "Fuck her here."

And the reality of her situation came crashing down as a cold wash cascading down her back.

"What! You're-you're joking right? No! No you can't! I don't want-I've never-no!" she cried, trying to break free by thrashing violently and pushing away from Sean's body, but the male's grip was too strong and her current position meant her every motion caused the cock inside her to lurch and her sensitised clitoris to grind against his pelvis, sending reluctant pleasure shooting along her nervous-system, weakening her resolve. Heart thundering, she threw a desperate look back over her shoulder at Victor, hoping against hope the brute might be repulsed by the suggestion of fucking her arse, but too her dismay his face seemed to have lighten up at the prospect.

"Really? Cool!" In his jubilation, his voice sounded more like a giant mouse's squeak than a voice and in any other circumstance Milla would have found it a comical spectacle, but her thoughts were too consumed with dread. With baited breath, she watched the titan sinking to his knees behind her then unable to watch anymore, she looked away, starring doggedly ahead, refusing to look at either of her molesters; especially Sean. Just the thought of seeing his cocky weasel smirk and pale eyes gleaming victoriously was more than she could stand.

Hands seized her waist, huge and rough as sand paper against her softer skin, holding her steady as an immense bulk bore down on her from behind, pressing her further down upon the shaft spearing her pussy. Then she felt it, the blunt, moistened tip of the brute's cock, clumsily prodding the cleft of her buttocks. Three times he missed and she couldn't help but gasp as each jab bumped against her tail bone or tender unaccustomed skin and sent a rush of sensations shooting through her. When he hit his mark, she sensed a terrible pressure pressing against her anus, the tight little ring of muscle tightening on reflex, trying to keep the invading mass out. Regardless, Victor pushed on; forcing his cock's tapered head through her sphincter into the dry heat of her virgin arse.

Eyes watering and palms braced against Sean's chest, her nails biting into his flesh and breath hissing through clenched teeth, Milla wanted to scream as she felt her body opening, stretching to accommodate the hard length. Sharp stinging pain burned outwards from her abused hole as the giant drove into her without mercy and deep down she knew she need to relax or the pain would only grow worse, but her muscles had tensed involuntarily and even Victor's diminutive shaft felt suddenly huge.

"Ohh-fuck-yea...she likes it Victor. When you put your dick in her ass, this slut's pussy got so tight I almost fucking blew a load. I-fuck-bet she can't wait to get double barrelled... "moaned Sean, bidding his time and remaining still beneath her, basking in the feeling of her inner walls clenching around him as Victor forced her toned derriere to take him all in.

"It's fucking incredible!" squeaked Victor, squeezing his eyes shut as he buried the last inch of his dick in her rectum, almost losing himself in her rear passage's exquisite tightness. Saved only by the lingering desensitisation brought about by his last orgasm, he didn't waste a moment and slowly dragged his length halfway out before driving back in, working his hips back and forth, sawing in and out of her tiny butt hole, growling and panting like a wild beast.

Pinned between the two hard bodies, Milla had no choice but to weather the storm as unadulterated shame burned a hole in her soul and foreign, but not entirely unfamiliar, sensations savaged her body. Her arse was blazing yet no matter how much she wanted to ease the burning agony, to reach back and stop the burly youth, her body wouldn't respond to her commands, her tense muscles frozen in tight paralysis, and no words would form so she was forced to endure the unweathering barrage. Then slowly, with fatigue and exhaustion beginning to take their heavy toll, her tired muscles began to relax and the fiery torment ravaging her anus melted away to leave a feeling of numbness before blooming into a feeling of deep tingling pleasure. It was far from jaw dropping, but she could sense the pressure moving through her and, to her eternal disgust and self-loathing, she began to pant with elation at the sensation of each stroke getting faster and harder as Victor's entrances became easier, until the brute was fucking her full force.

Then, sensing the change stirring within her, with a gay whoop Sean began to move beneath her, his hips bucking and crocked cock stabbing her depths, sending a shiver of abject pleasure rippling through her. Her body responded instinctively, a flurry of gasps and short moans escaping her throat at the feeling of their hard lengths driving into her, sending her soaring into a sexual haze. N-no...this can't be happening!

"What a dirty fucking whore. You like it don't you? Both your holes are twitching, I bet you just love taking two cocks at once like some back alley whore. Yeah that's right...take them...take them you horny fucking slut!" grunted Sean, emphasising each guttural slur with a sharp upwards thrust that rubbed along the slick roof of her grasping sheath and sent mini shocks of sensations pulsing through her core.

"Fu-fuck you...you bastards...no...no...not so hard!" she muttered, gnawing her bottom lip between her teeth to keep from uttering any further hints of desire as the pair began to fuck her in unison, her body rocking as they used both her nether holes for their pleasures. It was random and chaotic, with both youths contesting in a race to reach their gratification first, without a thought for a rhythm or coordination. One instant, they would drive into her as one, making her skin feel suddenly too tight and heart thunder, then Victor would draw out suddenly whilst Sean was still languishing in her muggy embrace and they would slide in and out of successively, speeds varying until once again they would slam into her at once. It was dark and primitive and with none of the fluidity she need to ride to release, just a barbaric hunger that constantly pummelled her fragile being, repeatedly dragging her towards a wretched peak only to suddenly cast her down.

Milla had never felt so ashamed. To know this was happening, worse, she was allowing it to happen, betraying everyone she loved, just to save her carrier, made her feel like such a slut. Desperate to distract herself from the perverted reality of her situation, she glimpsed movement out of the corner of her eye and pivoted to see a naked Daniel moving around the mass of bodies to sit beside the equally naked Marco on the bed. They sat straight backed, rigged and tense, a difficult silence hanging over them, their eyes darting around the room, not looking at each other but careful to avoid any glance towards the spectacle taking place before them in the centre of the room. Daniel took a breath, opened his mouth as if to speak, held it there, then shut it again, the do or die, first into the breach, momentum dying away as the weight of the nights events suddenly bore down on them and it was finally Marco who broke the stalemate. Though their exchange appeared heated, in her current state Milla hadn't a hope of hearing what was being said over the barrage of grunts and moans filling her ears; she could only hope their friendship survived this ordeal.

A male body moved round from her opposite side to stand in front of her, blocking her view of Marco and Daniel and presenting her with a slender, but very erect, cut penis. Confronted by the sudden vision masculinity staring her in the eye, she glanced up, drinking in the gracefully willow frame and pale ivory skin, to find Charlie's aged, stubble roughened face gazing placidly back down at her. Though he didn't say a word, his meaning was plain. Knowing what he wanted, she saw little point in resisting. Opening her lips, she bent forward, taking the neglected phallus's glistening crown and velvety length into her mouth. At the feeling of her soft lips wrapping around his sensitive manhood, Charlie gasped in sweet wonderment and his hands came up to fist in her dishevelled mass of dark chocolate tresses as she began sucking him off while Sean and Victor continued pummelling her mercilessly from behind and below.

"Hey! Wait...guys...that's not fair! I don't want her hand again. I've already had a hand job! Now I want to fuck her too!" bawled Eric in a whining childish tone, causing Milla to glance to her right where she could just make him out, standing on the edge of her vision, small and round and unashamedly stroking his renewed erection as he watched the scene unfold with unshed tears shinning in his eyes. He made a pathetic spectacle, like a spoilt, fully-grown toddler crying for another bag of sweets.

1...456789