Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniele just stood there, his jaw tight and fists clenched. His eyes darted from one face to the next, perhaps gauging their resolve, before looking past her to where she knew Marco was watching. He held that look for a long moment, his expression shifting slightly as he and Marco exchanged a silent conversation, then his attention shifted to her and what she saw their made her stomach do cartwheels before plummeting down a black bottomless pit. Want. Pure, unadulterated, naked, burning, lust.

"Errr...fuck you Sean!" He growled, then reached down, seized the hem of his black polo-top and dragged it up, revealing the hard chiselled muscles beneath before pulling it over his head and carelessly discarding it to join the many other articles of clothing littering the floor. Easily more Jason Statham than Arnold Schwarzenegger, Daniel's body was broad but also wiry, his pale skin stretched tight across sculpted muscles defined into works of art. The sight ignited a spark of desire inside her core and her insides lurched as he reached for the button of his dark navy jeans, a prominent bulge straining against the denim.

Crossing the room in four long strides and shouldering past his tormentors, Daniel took up a position before her, looming over her like the Ancient Greek god Ares. Never taking his eyes off her, his fingers smoothly released the fastening of his jeans so that his engorged arousal sprung free of its confines as he pushed the garment down his thighs and knees to let them pool around his feet, leaving him standing before her in all his Herculean glory. Ohhh wow, so big, he certainly has grown up. The dull ach in her jaw returning as she marvelled at his size, estimating him to be an easy nine inches at least, she gulped nervously and looked up at him with wide eyes, imploring him not to make her do this. Yet he was unmoved, his normally pale and impish blue eyes dark and smouldering with desire as he drank in the sight of her naked body kneeling before him. Crestfallen but nonetheless determined not to let him see her sweat, she rose back up to her knees and, refusing to meet his gaze, obediently parted her lips.

"No."

Milla stilled, more out of surprise than obedience, not daring to believe her own ears but hoping against hope her prayers had been answered and she would not be forced to endure this last, humiliating disgrace. Yet the feeling of his powerful hand coming to rest comfortingly on her shoulder made her heart leap all the same and slowly, cautiously, she tipped her head back, but only caught a glimpse of his bright toothy grin before his hand suddenly pushed her backward. Caught off guard, she gasped in surprise and twisted with his hand to tumble to the ground in a heap on her front with her backside raised in the air, her landing blessedly cushioned by the carpet beneath.

"Danny? Wha-" her voice failed her as looking back over her shoulder, stray strands of her rich mahogany hair falling over her eyes, she glimpsed him stepping out of his pooled jeans and sinking to his knees behind her, his erection jutting out before him.

The sight sent an icy wash cascading down her back and, realising his intention, she wheeled in desperate flight and began to crawl away only to have his hands snap out and seize her narrow waist in a vice-like grip that held her firm. Her heart pounding in renewed panic, she began clawing at the carpet, desperate to get away. Yet, against Daniel's awesome strength, she may as well have been wearing knitted mittens and he effortlessly dragged her back. "No! No! Let go of me! We had a deal; I said I'd only give you a blow job, nothing more. You can't do this!" she pleaded, yet despite her protests she couldn't help a low sigh when his tapered tip brushed against her still engorged clitoris.

Her stomach tightening into tight knots, she cast a desperate look around the room, hoping against hope that perhaps Sean or one of his followers might step in to stop this unexpected turn but to her horror, they were all wearing wide grins and seemed quite happy to watch things unfold. Even Marco remained as quite as a mouse and was unable to meet her gaze as his renewed his erection stood to attention between his thighs; despite his earlier objections, he seemed to have quite enjoyed the show. Treacherous little shit!

"Yes, well I never agreed to that deal," Daniel growled, his voice thick and guttural with primal passion as a toothy grin transformed his handsome features into a predatory mask. "Besides, I've waited too long to have you like this to just let this chance pass me by!" He snapped his hips forward.

"Nooohhhh!" she cried, her protests dissolving into a pleasure thick moan as she felt her swollen folds parting beneath the organ's blunt tip, the rounded head pushing effortlessly through the tight ring of muscle into the cavern beyond. Mouth ajar and eyes widening, Milla wanted to scream, yet unable to speak through the feeling of him entering her, she could only whimper and gasp. Danny drove on regardless however, his fingers tightening to a near bruising intensity, drawing her back as he edged forward, pushing deeper into her snug warmth. No! Stop, you're going to rip my pussy apart!

He was so big; it felt as if he was splitting her in two and she could feel the shaft's every vein and ridge rubbing against her inner walls as he pierced her core, stretching the plush yielding flesh and tight ring of muscle to its limit as she struggled to accommodate his impressive girth. Deep down she knew she should not be enjoying this; that it was wrong, that he was as good as raping her, but her body was betraying her and she could feel herself growing wet with desire. Torn between burning agony and exquisite ecstasy, repulsion and delight, she clutched the carpet in white knuckled fists and took everything he had to give, her back curling at the feeling of sheer fullness, until he was fully sheathed within her tight embrace, his hard pelvis nestled against the full curves of her upturned buttocks.

"Ohhh wow...th-this is great" Daniel grunted, his arousal nestled so deep within her he was very nearly at the very mouth of her womb. Then, without giving her time to adjust, he began to pull out, leaving a cold and terrible emptiness in his wake. Exhaling a relieved sigh, Milla used the momentary reprieve to catch her breath yet despite her best efforts to appear unaffected, her walls were clinging to him, trying to draw him back but being dragged outward, and when only the bulbous crown was lodged within the gates of her dew-slickened womanhood she couldn't help dreading the impending loss. Just before he slipped from her snug embrace, he drove back inside her hard and fast, making the beauty gasp involuntarily in a delicious cocktail of pain and ecstasy as his heavy shaft plunged deeper, the sensation overbalancing her senses and setting off a burst of starlight behind her eyes. Yet it was only the beginning. Taking her gasp as a signal to continue, Daniel began snapping his hips back and forth, establishing a fast, feral rhythm, his strokes deep and hard and growing more wild with his every re-entry until he was savagely pounding her up thrust womanhood with primeval ardour. "So-so tight...it-it's even better than I imagined."

"You-you mean you've imagined this? You've thought about fucking me before?" gasped Milla, breathless, overwhelmed, and utter lost in the sensation of the youth's big hard cock pillaging her depths, yet all the while trying desperately to keep her senses. With his every thrust, a surge of raw sensations crashed over her as he created such sweet friction inside her, the pain of his initial entry long forgotten, making her head spin and body throb with white-hot pleasure.

Daniel grunted in affirmation, driving into her so forcefully she couldn't restrain the small groans of pleasure escaping her lips. "W-when I was younger. I couldn't help it...you're just so gorgeous! I-I'd get so hard every time I saw you, and I lost count of how many times I masturbated while thinking about you. Sometimes, when I was spending the night round, I would even pretend to be asleep and when I heard you go for a shower, would sneak out, force the bathroom door open a crack, and spy on you..."

The beauty moaned at his confession. "Ohhh-fuck...you were always such a bad boy. Did watching me make your big dick hard? Did you enjoy seeing me all wet and soapy? Did it get you hot, being a dirty peeping tom, imagining what my body felt like, what I'd do to you if I caught you? " Milla couldn't believe what she was hearing, the very idea that Daniel had been spying on her made her clitoris throb. It was still hard for her to believe this was really happening, she was actually being fucked by her little brother's best friend, and, deep down, she was allowing it to happen. God, this was crazy, what am I doing? Why am I not stopping him? It would be so easy, all it would take was one word from her, a scream, a shout, just one little command and he would cease the maddening assault that was making her blood simmer. Yet it feels so good!

She was shaking, her mind reeling, revelling in the speed and forcefulness of his deep, pummelling strokes, the feeling of his thick cock rocking within her, fucking her, stretching her, filling her like none ever had before, making her feel like an innocent virgin, and powerless to silence the moans spilling from her in hot lustful pants. Every time he drove into her cavern, she could feel the engorged organ rubbing against her inner walls, and as he pulled out, the swollen ridge of his Corona dragged against their tight embrace, sending fiery bursts of pleasure surging up her spine. She'd had several lovers over the course of her life, but this was the first time one had ever used her like this. Never before had she been fucked so forcefully, so deeply, so purposefully; it felt like she was going to burst in the most wondrous way and as her knees began to grow hot, she anticipated having some very difficult to explain rug burns in the morning.

"Yea, and whenever I caught you mas-masturbating with the shower head...ohhh fuck..." Daniel's voice trailed off for a moment, as if he were trying to relive the treasured memory, and his fierce pace waved slightly as he tried to breath, speak and moan all at once. "It got me so fucking horny; I couldn't help reaching into my boxers and pretend I was fucking you against the glass."

Milla couldn't stand it any longer. Ohhh god...Marco forgive me but I can't take any more.

"Then...mmm... what are you waiting for...fuck me! Fuck me with that big cock...I want it!" she panted lustfully, surrendering to the fiery storm of pleasure raging inside her core.

Biting her lower lip in delicious ecstasy, she shot him a wanton look back over her shoulder and watched his handsome features growing tight with pleasure as her hands began pushing against the carpet to meet his strokes, her full buttocks meeting his hard abdomen with a wet slap. Rocking to the rhythm of his thrusts, drawing herself forward as he withdrew only to slam backward to take him as deep as possible on re-entry, she fucked him back with equal vigour, a low moan rising in the back of her throat as she felt his length tunnelling deeper into her warmth. He felt so big; it was a wonder her body could take all of him in.

"Mmm...your cock's so big and hard! Ohhh-yes -pull me back on that dick...make me take it, I want it, I want it!" she heard herself pleading, the words spilling from her in a lustful tide as liquid pleasure pulsed through her veins. Rocking urgently against Daniel's thrusts, bouncing and grinding her shapely rear upon his driving cock while tossing her head from side to side in maddening delirium, she could feel her inner muscles tightening as she approached her third climax of the evening, an infernal storm of molten sensations gathering deep within her with each stroke.

It would not be long now; already she was approaching the summit, hanging on the brink of that sweet abyss as his magnificent cock stretched her almost to the point of breaking. Yet it was not enough. Needing more, she released her right hand's death grip and blindly reached beneath her. Cupping his swinging testicles in her palm, she could just hear his ragged breaths and low groans even time he drove into her as she groped the velvety sack, her index finger gently prodding his rocking perineum, his low guttural sounds of pleasure driving her wild until she couldn't stand it any longer. Relinquishing her grip on him, her searching fingers slid up to nestle between her gyrating thighs and attacking her swollen clit, urgently seeking the release her body so desperately craved.

"Mmm-mmmm-ooh god! Ohh fuck! Ohhhh!" she gasped, her cries arching in sensual delight, her movements becoming almost frantic as she expertly manipulated the bundle of nerves. Rolling her fingers counter clockwise over the bundle of nerves, her legs began to tremble and shake as white hot pulses surged through her nerve system, heightening the sensation of his thick cock filling her. "Ohh...ohhh! I can't take it...it's too good...don't stop. Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Then her orgasm hit her.

It began with a slight tremor in her lower abdomen that spiralled along her nerves to her nipples, radiating throughout her body in waves of intense ecstasy as the burning heat within her erupted. Overwhelmed, flashes of colour ignited behind her eyelids and her head snapped back, a voiceless cry spilling from her parted lips as every muscle in her body shock and the hand that had been vigorously rubbing her clit abandoned its ministrations to rise up and fist in her silken locks. She felt like she was burning in a fire of pure sexual passion and she vaguely registered Daniel's strained groan as her inner-muscles writhed around him, yet he never let up and continued pounding her with deep lunging strokes; fucking her through one release and into another.

"Holy...fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck! Oh god-oohhhh-ohhhh- fucking god I can't stop cumming!" wailed Milla, thrashing uncontrollably as an even stronger climax suddenly overtook her, plunging the euphoric beauty into the fires of sensory oblivion. So-so hot, oh god! It's too fucking incredible! I can't stand it! Moaning and gasping with every breath, her only thought was to escape the youth's clutches before he killed her and she desperately tried to get to stand, only her legs were shaking uncontrollably as wave after white-capped wave of ecstasy crashed over her and could not support her. Taking advantage of her helplessness, Daniel drew back and then plunged into her to the hilt, fully sheathing himself within her warmth before going still as his hands relaxed their hold on her hips and slid down her quaking legs to seize her ankles. With a predatory growl, he jerked them back, causing his lover to gasp in alarm as he bent the limbs back until her feet were pressing against her buttocks, spreading her open, before clambering to his feet and adjusting his grip to hook his fingers over her hips while pressing his wrists against her heels to pin them in place.

Upside-down and hanging near vertical from his arms, Milla couldn't help mewing uncontrollably as Daniel resumed wildly fucking her upraised sex, his powerful hands easily supporting her suspended hindquarters. He was like a machine, never wavering, driving into her warmth with long deep strokes and as he established a mercilessly rhythm, the bedroom seemed to come alive with the whops and cheers of their audience. Strangely, the sounds of their applause did little to impede her burning desire. Consumed by the primitive pleasure of being dominated, the beauty had forgotten that she and Daniel were far from alone in the room, but now the idea that her tormentors, not to mention her brother, were watching her in this shameful position, being fucked by this young stud with a big cock, made her clit and pussy throb.

"Oohhh fuck! You-you dirty bastard, you're going to make me cum again! Oh my god...ohhh...ohhh...ohh yesss...take that pussy...make me take all that dick...I love it...I love it!" In this position, she was completely open and vulnerable to her lover's every desire. Pure carnal heat was spreading through her abdomen, signalling her next climax was already building and Milla desperately tried to match his pace, but he was thrusting into her so forcefully it drove all thoughts from her mind, leaving her basking in a hazy fog of euphoria. She could feel his arousal's mushroom shaped head penetrating her depths, stretching her plush core as his hips snapped back and forth, filling her completely with each hard stroke, and had to struggle not to scream as each lunging thrust jolted her body, hitting her sweet spot every time, sending hot surges of near orgasmic sensations rushing through her.

"Fuck! Yeah...is this what you want? You want my big cock fucking your tiny pussy. Then cum, cum, cum..." grunted Daniel, his tone guttural and breathing laboured. He must have been close, for Milla could sense the pressure gathering within him behind his motions, but he was stubbornly trying to hold it at bay while doubling his efforts, fucking her with the single mindedness of a rutting beast, seemingly determined to ensure she reached her peak first; and for Milla it was all too much.

Delighting in the sensation of him slamming into her scorching depths, the enraptured actress could do little more than mew and gasp and moan in wide-eyed ecstasy as her arms gave way beneath the onslaught, supported only by his tight grip, his increasing vigour feeding the fires spreading through her core and sending her spiralling towards completion. Crumpling into the carpet's soft embrace with arms outstretched, her succulent rump held up only by her lover's powerful hands, she buried her face into the floor to muffle her cries while her pebbled nipples rubbed against the fabric with delicious friction. Liquid pleasure ran molten through her veins. Her toes curled and spine arched as he hammered away at her mercilessly, driving her down into the carpet. His thick length was surging harder and deeper into her tight sheath, sending intense surges of pleasure crashing over her and driving her closer and closer to the brink, until a herculean thrust penetrated all the way to her cervix and the cocktail of agony and ecstasy pushed her over the edge.

She began to shiver, the orgasm sweeping through her like a tsunami as the burning ball of white-hot pleasure deep in her core erupted and great quaking tremors of release rippled outward to tingle in the tips of her fingers and pebbled nipples. Consumed by its irrepressible storm, her senses exploded as streams of light and colour danced behind her eyes. Rolling her head back, eyes wide and lips parted in a silent scream, she desperately clawed the carpet, seeking some sort of purchase against the spiralling pleasures, before losing herself in the sensations setting her nerves afire with carnal energy.

"Ahh! Ahh I'm Cumming! Ahh-oh my god-ahh-ahh-I'm cumming...cumming...cummming..." Regaining her voice, Milla suddenly knew she was screaming but no longer cared who heard her and gleefully gave voice to her pleasure, certain her cries could be heard amidst the blaring party below. It was as if her world was being swallowed by the unquenchable fire raging between her thighs, so intense were the feelings coursing through her, and, eyes rolling, she rocked and shock and thrashed, waves of euphoria smashing against her relentlessly as Daniel continued ravaging her, fucking her through the peak of one climax and into another.

The youth's stamina was truly amazing. Even as her walls quaked in erratic convulsions around his thick, thrusting cock, he was keeping up a constant pace, driving into her mercilessly, pushing her pleasure on and on until his every thrust was bringing her to orgasm. Ohhhh...God, when did I become so orgasmic?

1...34567...9