Black Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding my agreement mostly because I could not think of anything to say. Pulling into the hotel and quickly checking in requesting a room with a king size bed. Dumping our stuff in the room. Jakie spun around grabbed my belt undoing it and pushing my shorts down taking my cock in her small hand dropping to her knees to engulf it with her mouth and quickly getting me to cum and licking me clean, smiling and tucking my softening cock away. Standing and dropping her jeans as she forced the dildo out of her cunt offering it to me a lick. Her essence was pungent and tangy, leaning down I kissed her giving her ass a hard smack before heading out the door she tucked herself under my arm as we walked down the hall.

Over dinner, we talked about a lot turning to the future I asked her where she was planning on going once we reached Henderson. She said she had no plans and wondered if she could get a job waiting tables. The city had plenty of places she could work I told her. I offered her to stay at my place before I realized what I was saying. She thought for only a second before agreeing to stay but only if she pay her own way and that the sex we were having or could have in the future didn't count. Again she had me speechless. She grabbed the check saying that it was time for her spanking loud enough that a few heads turned at the comment.

Back in the room, she shed her clothes inviting me to shower with her. She was playful as we washed away the road, teasing me about being a virgin never have taken women's ass. When we started to prune, we got out and dried she fetched the bag, telling me, she was going to prepare to give me my first anal adventure to lay on the bed and she would be with me shortly. Cock standing at attention I went and laid on the bed. I could hear her moving around in the bathroom, and the toilet flushes a few times. She came out of the bathroom her hair in pigtails she put a tube of lube in my hand and got on the bed on her hands and knees wiggling her ass inviting.

"Squirt some lube on my ass and use your fingers to work it into my asshole start with one and work up to three."

I opened the tube and squirted some out and worked my finger into her tight hole slowly.

"Oh come on don't be bashful push it in," she said as she pushed back forcing my fingers deep into her ass.

I took the hint, I squirted some more lube and worked a second finger into her tight ass. She wiggled around encouraging me and moaning her enjoyment. I was working my finger in and out when she turned and,

"I can't wait any longer spank me and shove your cock in NOW."

Pulling my fingers out I rubbed some lube on my cock with one hand while giving her ass a couple of good swats. She voiced her enjoyment of the swats on her ass telling me to shove my big cock into her. I lined up and pushed in; she pushed back taking it balls deep. Moaning with pleasure, she turned her head,

"Use my pigtails and ride me hard big boy, spank me hard tooooo,"

Gathering both her pigtails in one hand I pulled back as I thrust into her slapping her ass leaving hand prints. She shouted harder as I thrust into her hot tight passage slapping her already warm ass. She shuddered as she came her muscles tensing as the orgasm tore thru her body the clenching of her muscles triggering my orgasm pulling her head and body back against me pumping my cum deep in her bowels. I collapsed on the bed next to her as my softening cock slid out leaving a trail of cum on her shapely warm ass.

She laid on the bed her body shivering a few time from the aftermath of her violent orgasm. She rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom on unsteady legs returning with a wash cloth and towel gently cleaning my cock, tossing them on the floor, she rubbed her freshly fucked and spanked ass commenting on how good it felt. She laid herself across my lap.

"This nasty girl needs to be spanked some more, and as soon as you can get it up again do me harder and longer this time," she cooed placing my hands on her ass.

I playfully slapped her ass alternating cheeks stopping and rubbing her ass in between slaps. She turned her head looking at me,

"You do that like an expert. Spank me right, and you can have anything you want."

After 20 minutes she felt my cock stiffen against her belly. She popped up grabbed the lube rubbed some on my cock got on her hands and knees ordering me to ride her hard like a bitch in heat. Crawling up behind her, I lined up and guided my cock into her back passage sliding in easily this time. Her slightly red ass warm against my legs. I took a pigtail in each hand and pulling back roughly slaming in and out of her ass she screamed her approval and encouraged me to keep going her words giving way to panting and moaning as she built to a shattering orgasm. I tried to hold back my orgasm, but her spasming ass muscles were too much. I pulled her roughly back against me as I pumped my cum into her. I collapsed on top of her back. I lay on top of her in sexual extasy before her wiggling around under me brought around enough to roll off of her. She sucked in a big breath as she was able to breathe again now that I wasn't crushing her under me.

The little sex machine that she was jumped out of bed dragging me behind her commenting we need a shower cum dribbling out of her ass and down her leg. We washed and rinsed the warm water bringing me back to life.

"Woman two days with you is going to wreck me any other woman."

"You spank me just right, my ass in burning so nice right now I could cum just sitting down."

"No problem I enjoyed it. I kept thinking I was dreaming and I would wake up alone in bed."

"I am satisfied now not that I couldn't enjoy some more sex, but I am not craving it like I was the last two days. Once you got me out of that town and I saw your erection in the morning I could have kept you in bed all day. Sorry if I was a bit pushy. I tend to get aggressive when I am horny. While I was married and it was good, I got at least one spanking a day, and sex went with it sometimes three times a day."

We crawled into bed after we used a lot of the hot water. She gave me a long kiss tangling tongues with me before cuddling up in my arms placing one of my hands on her tit and her soft, warm butt against my groin. She pulled the sheet over us and flicked on the TV. Sexually satisfied and tired from riding the bike all day and her tight ass this evening I drifted off to sleep. I woke to her messaging my morning wood between her taut thighs.

"You up for putting that up my back door again I already cleaned it out and lubed up."

She moved away just enough for my cock spring out before she reached around and worked it between her ass cheeks and against her spinster not waiting for an answer she pushed back slowly working my cock into her tight back door. Laying still for a short time just flexing her anal muscles. Her back passage was well lubed, and the novelty was off the act I set up a slow pace. She met my thrusts for a while before telling me to pull out so we could change positions and I could spank she while rode her. I managed to ride her thru two orgasms before I came holding her against me by her pigtails as slammed into her roughly.

"Now that's the way to treat this black bitch. My bottom is nice and warm inside and out. I LIKE anal more than vaginal sex and no chance of getting pregnant. I would have taken you that way the first time but was afraid I would have freaked you out. Don't take that wrong I would like children someday."

"I might have, but I was sure I was dreaming when I woke up with you naked cuddled aginst me."

Both recovered enough to get out of bed we took a shower. She dug into her pack for clothes settling on brightly colored tights and the tube top. We checked out and grabbed breakfast she again paid also insisted on paying for the fuel. Handcuffing herself behind me again. Thinking to myself I could get used to this treatment and having a nice pair of tit nestled against my back wasn't bad either. I hadn't noticed if she had put the dildo in her pussy when we got dressed. It was a cool morning, so we slipped the helmets on. We chatted about nothing in particular after an hour, and she hadn't come I figured she had left it in her purse. I felt her relax against my back as she fell silent. She woke when I pulled over to unlock the cuffs before we stopped for fuel.

"You feel like lunch?"

"No, you need a quick BJ?"

"No, let's push on."

I started the bike, and she climbed on rubbing my cock before cuffing herself to me. She snuggled against my back. We rode for another hour before I pulled into a truck stop for lunch. I told her over lunch I had called my sister and told her we would be there tomorrow afternoon and to prepare the guestroom. Jackie pouted

"I don't want my sister to think you are tramp as it is she will likely grill you with a thousand questions."

"I don't care what she thinks I can handle her. I don't want to sleep alone. I need my daily spanking from you I just got you trained to do it properly."

I was again left speechless. I sat there thinking about the last couple of days trying to put it in perspective. She had a determined look on her face. I shrugged my shoulders deciding to drop the issue for now. Probably an issue best discussed in private anyway. She took it to mean I surrendered. We finished lunch and rode out two tanks of fuel stopping about 6:30 at the beckoning Holiday Inn™ sign. Checking in we went to our room she peeled out of her clothes then undressing me dragging me toward the shower. With the hot water beating down she sank to her knees and devoured my hard cock wrapping her arms around me to steady herself she took the full length down her throat without even a slight gag. Face fucking herself. I reached over her bent body and slapped her ass on each stroke. I had to stop to brace us from falling as I came so forcefully.

"God you are a natural. My ex couldn't do that good after two years of practice. Let me cum and then let's eat."

She sat down on the shower floor and shivered as her spanked ass touched the floor her hand already between her legs screaming her orgasm. I helped her up and out, we dried and dressed, and walking down the hall shortly heading for the restaurant. We were both hungry from the day's ride. The restaurant was in the hotel, so we didn't have to go far. After being seated, the waitress walked over asking what we would like to drink and if we would like an appetizer. Jakie shocked me by answering,

"No thanks just had mine in the room before we came down."

The waitress never missed a beat and asked if we were ready to order. We ordered our dinners the waitress leaving to turn the order in and quickly returning with our brews. Us taking a few sips of our beers, we sat silently for a few minutes. Then to break the silence,

"We should be at my place by mid afternoon tomorrow. I don't need to report to work until Monday, so I can show you around town and take you for Job interviews if you want."

"What do you do? You never really told me."

I explained I did computer security consulting and support for a few of the Casios. The casinos are always hiring a waitress, and you seem to have no problem showing a lot of skin.

"The more skin a waitress show, the bigger the tips."

Our food arrived then both of us were hungry so not much conversation while we ate I ordered us both some pie and a second beer. We sat and relaxed for a few minutes before heading up to the room. Jackie stood stating it was time for her spanking. I rushed her out of the restaurant trying to hush her.

"Why do you keep doing that?"

"It gets you moving. I am ready you do it sooooo good both the spanking and the fucking I might just keep you."

Again she had me at a loss for words. I decided not to comment on that statement. She tucked her small body under my arm it rested on her shoulder her arm around my waist, the top of her head barely reaching my pecs.... She snuggled against me in the elevator. Once inside the room she peeled her clothes off and stalked towards me I quickly undressed flopping on the bed. She held up a condom grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the bathroom.

"I don't have any more enemas so slip this on and do my nasty hole in the shower. Then you can have any other hole you want."

She turned the water on bent at the waist and looked back at me expectantly. I rolled the condom on and picked her up lining up and pushing against her ring till I popped in she screeched.

"Push it in all the way stop playing around and SPANK THE NASTY BITCH," she demanded.

Bending my knees till her feet were on the shower floor I pushed in all the way and slapped her ass in rhythm with my strokes lifting her feet off the floor with each stroke.

"OHHHH god don't stop where have you been all my life," she screamed as a violent orgasm tore thru her small body, triggering my orgasm, I almost dropped her when I came it was all I could do the gently sink to the floor of the shower holding her. She recovered first turning and looking me in the eye.

"My white night. You better run now if you want to get away because I don't plan on leaving you get away ever."

Again I was at a loss for words sitting on the floor of the shower looking up into her burning green eyes. She peeled the condom off reaching out of the shower and tossed it in the trash. I stood up, and we washed and got out in silence. I pulled the covers back on the bed and sat up against the headboard she laid across my lap.

"Spank ME the way I taught you till your hard and pick your hole and do me hard."

She wiggled on my lap to shake me out of my stupor. Almost on autopilot, I spanked her she moaned in approval, not too many wacks she came I rubbed her ass and stroked her pussy as she came just as she started to calm down I gave her clit a pinch sending her off again. My cock was poking her belly when she recovered. She got up on her knees and sank her pussy over my naked cock. I started to protest,

"I am clean, and I know you are, and I am on birth control. I will know when you are ready to cum and will take it in my mouth much less messy that way and I like cum snacks."

"Well that is an understatement that you like cum snacks," I said with a laugh.

She was riding slowly leaning in close and kissed me then latched on to my neck and gave a mother of a hickey as she let go she whispered mine.

"Slap my tits hard a couple of time then roll me over and pound the hell out of me this black bitch needs to be ridden hard. When you get close, pull out and ram it in my mouth."

Now I learned from spanking her what she wanted slapping her firm tits twice each hard enough to bounce against the other one. She cooed then tucked against me when I started to roll us over. Starting to piston into her as she tensed her cunt muscles at the bottom of each stroke she kept panting more, more, till she came again. I managed to hold back my orgasm. But as soon as she started to recover I pulled out and shoved my pulsing cock into her waiting mouth she sucked and swallowed all the cum till she was sure I was finished. I laid down next to her on the bed breathing slowly returning to normal. She pulled the sheet over us and snuggled against me whispering mine as she pulled my arm around her. She was soon snoring lightly I considered my options of leaving her but couldn't talk myself into it.

I woke with her still tucked under my arm glancing at the clock noting it was past 8 am. I rolled out of bed to use the bathroom. She watched me thru half open sparkling green eyes. I turned on the shower, and she got up peed and joined me in the shower bending over to suck my hardening cock making quick work of getting me to cum taking it all down her throat. We showered and put on yesterday's clothes and went down for the free breakfast.

"What other surprises do you have in store for me?"

"You will just have to wait and see,"

She smiled at me, and we collected our gear and checked out. Storing our stuff in the saddle bags, she slid up behind me on the bike wrapped her arms hugged me tight then relaxed her grip. One fuel stop later we had a quick lunch 2 hours later we pulled into my drive my sister was waiting on the porch. She gave me a questioning look as she noticed the black woman seated behind me on the bike. We got off the bike, and I introduced Jackie to Sally, my older sister. They sized each other up. Shook hands and exchange greetings. Jakie tucked herself under my arm when we sat down on the porch swing together. We chatted for a few minutes I got up and excused myself to use the bathroom knowing Jackie was in for the inquisition while I was gone. I whispered good luck in her ear and gave her a quick kiss.

My thought was to let the women come to some agreement and get me off the hook of answering all the questions that my sister had. Five minutes later I poked my head out the door to ask if either of them would like something to drink: Jakie agreeing to a beer and my sister a soft drink. They didn't seem to be ready to kill each other that was a good sign. To see what kind of a reaction Sally would have I asked Jackie if she was ready for a shower she nodded agreement I took her hand and led her into the master bath after we retrieved our bags from the bike. My sister watched with a smile on her face.

In the bathroom, we stripped and got into the shower once the water was running, I asked Jackie what she told my sister. She waved it away as she sunk to her knees taking my hard cock into her mouth and quickly drawing my orgasm out taking the cum down her throat I tried to stifle my shout as I came to no avail. I was still amazed she could take my eight-inch cock down her throat. I guess I was already trained as soon as her lips wrapped around my cock I started to spank her pausing when I came deep in her throat. She let my cock slip out of her mouth and clang to my shaking legs as she screamed out her orgasm, loud enough that the neighbors would hear if the windows were open and I was sure my sister did. After a few minutes, we finished out the shower, she dug around in the bag and put on a pair of small shorts and a tank top that did nothing to hide her large tits and pierced nipples.

My sister was seated in the living room when we came out of the bedroom together giving us an amused look. Jackie smiled back at her and shrugged her shoulders. I offed to order pizza, and both women voiced the opinion on what it topping should be on it after a few minute discussion we came to an agreement, and I placed the order.

"I take it after hearing you two in the shower I didn't need to prepare the guest room."

"Sorry sis I didn't want to explain on the phone."

"I was planning on staying to keep you company but seem you have that covered," she said with a smirk on her face.

"Oh well back to my dorm room."

"Thanks, sis, you don't have to leave you are always welcome here."

"I think threes company might apply here as loud as you two were in the shower."

There wasn't much I could say to that I was surprised she wasn't giving me a hard time over Jackie. The pizza arrived, and we all sat down and ate, shortly afterward Sally excused herself saying she was going to pack up and head back to her dorm room to hook up with her roommate for a planned night out. Leaving me and Jakie watching some sitcom rerun.

"You feel up to going taking me shopping I need some clothes you have seen everything I brought with me."

"Sure no problem there is a mall close by and a Walmart™ between here and there."

I called to my sister we were going shopping and to lock up when she left. I moved the bike into the carport and backed the car out Jackie got in off we went. First stop was Walmart™ to stock up on female supplies, shampoo, conditioner, etc., a couple of pairs of jeans, two packages of skimpy panties, flip flops and tennis shoes. Two pairs of four-inch heel sandals. They didn't have anything peite to fit her figure. So on to the mall which we had a few shops catering to smaller women much to her delight. She gave me cock hardening fashion show in each shop ending up with two mini skirts, an eye-popping micro mini, two buttons down blouses, two tight tank tops, another tube top and two halter tops. I tried to pay but the dirty look she gave had me standing just picking up the bags.