Black Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No clothes are you inviting me to fuck that beautiful ass beautiful ass before we start the day."

"Slaves don't dress till their Master tells them what they are allowed to wear and yes you are always invited to fuck your slave's ass. My whole body belongs to you now."

"Finish breakfast."

She went back to preparing the eggs and bacon letting out a squeak when bacon popped and splashed on her bare chest.

"You are to wear an apron when cooking if needed. Do not wait for me to tell you can."

Thinking what possibilities this latest development in our relationship presented. She sat the plates of food on the table and stood by my side for a moment before dropping to her knees putting her hands behind her back and bowing her head. I took me a moment before it dawned on me I had to give her permission to sit at the table.

"Get up and eat with me."

"Thankyou Master."

"What was that you did?"

"Slaves position number one."

My cock was painfully hard the result of her sitting at the table, erect pierced nipple on display as I ate breakfast. When I was finished, I pushed the dishes out of the way and pushed her face down on the table pulled butt plug from her well-lubed ass and pushed my hard cock in riding her hard using her pigtails as handles and slapping her ass in time with my strokes. Although the morning bj was over an hour ago, I came much quicker than I wanted to because of how tight she clenched her ass muscles when she came. My orgasm was so strong I collapsed on top of her small body till I caught my breath, pulling out I sat back on a chair and pushed the large butt plug in her gaping ass.

"Sorry Master I came without permission I should be punished. I will get the wash cloth and towel to clean you," she said as slide off the table and hurried to the bathroom and back cleaning my soft cock. Then putting them in the hamper before returning to clean up from breakfast.

I sat and watched as she cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher still naked.

"Get dressed if I am in charge of your clothing we need to go shopping, mini skirt, halter top, no panties put on high heels."

"Yes, Master."

She hurried off to dress. I put my shoes on while she dressed, she returned clipping the leash to her collar. Back to the mall, I picked out a couple of tube tops, two scoop neck cropped tops, two mini dresses one with the halter split to the waist, three more mini skirts and two micro mini's the tops. The dresses were thin material and in white, light blue and pink to show off her tits and contrast with her dark skin. Now with bags full of clothes we hit the shoe stores. She was clicking along next to me in the six-inch heels which meant with her small size 6 feet she was on her tiptoes. She never made a comment or blinked at any of the clothes. I headed for the shop that carried the designer heels. Selecting pumps and sandals all with 6-inch heels in the colors she selected six pairs in all. The sales person fitted each pair to her feet and had her walk around in them while walking around in the last pair she selected a sparkly red pair that was platform and a 6 ½ inch heel. The salesman fetched the right size from the back room and buckled them on her small feet she stood and walked up to the counter in them. The salesman dumped the shoes she wore in into the box and rang up the whole lot putting a large dent in my credit card, but it was worth it to me l love women in high heels just watching the walk hardens my cock. When we were in the car,

"You gave me control so here it is, always wear the heels unless you are working out, micro mini skirts in the house, topless and no more panties or bras. You do not have to kneel for me unless I am correcting you and always eat at the table with me and you only need permission to come when you are wearing the leash and or the gag. Any questions?"

"Just one Master may I cum now?"

"Yes."

She had her skirt scooted up and her hand on her clit and was orgasming almost as soon as the words were out of my mouth god I loved to watch her cum. Parking in the carport we hauled all the purchases in, and Jackie removed all the tags and stored them in her dresser before finding me sitting in the kitchen having a drink.

"I enjoyed the spirited woman I have been living with the last eight weeks so you can speak your mind and express your opinion unless you are leashed or gagged. Come on we are taking the bike out for a ride and to get you a fancy collar."

"Thankyou Master."

She went and got the padded handcuffs I gave her a questioning look. She turned around and pulled up her skirt exposing the butt plug still buried in her ass.

"You remember what riding on the bike with the dildo in my pussy did. I think this will be twice as stimulating," she said as she picked up a towel.

"What is the towel for?

"Remember no panties I will be leaking all over the seat," she said flashing me her bare pussy."

I took her leash off the hook and put it in my pocket making sure I had the handcuff key. I rolled the bike out and started it she hiked up her skirt put the folded towel down on the seat then climbed on wrapping her arms around me. She untucked my shirt and closed the handcuffs on her wrists pulling my shirt tail over them. I started the bike pulling down the driveway stopping at the street.

"OH god I going to cum," she screamed before the orgasm tore thru her body leaving her limp against my

back.

I turned off the engine and waited for her to recover. When she recovered enough to speak

"The butt plug is against the seat and is transferring the vibrations directly into my sensitive parts."

"Well then here is a challenge no more orgasms till we stop or no spanking tonight. You didn't fool me with the riding crop you liked that too."

"See you are a natural at this. You didn't run when you had the chance you own me now."

She was sitting behind me on the bike in a hiked up miniskirt and halter top, 6 ½ inch FM red glitter heels, no panties with a butt plug in her well fuck ass. I started the bike again and pulled out into traffic ½ hour later I parked in front of the jeweler's.

"Master please can I cum now," she asked in between pants, shaking she had me in a death grip of a hug.

"Yes slave you my cum."

She bit my shirt to muffle her scream as she came shaking against my back before going limp. I waited till she stirred and unlocked the cuffs. She stood on the foot peg and swung off the bike giving anyone behind us a flash of bare ass and pussy. Standing on the asphalt, she smoothed her skirt down, before I clipped the leash to her collar then Leading her into the jewelry store asking if they could make a letter necklace. The saleswoman pulled out the selection of different size letters. Selecting sterling silver ¾ inch tall letters spelling my name and medium weight silver chain making the chain to lay flat just at her breast bone and a ¾ inch wide chrome cut out choker with a ring to hook the leash on too.

I removed her leather collar and put both necklaces around her neck and clipped the leash to the ring on the chrome chocker.

"They are perfect Thankyou Master." She said loud enough for the whole store to hear.

All the employees stared as I lead her out of the store. She waited for me to turn the bike around before spreading out the towel and climbing on and cuffing her arms around me. We rode around town till it was lunch time. For the last 20 minutes, she had me in a tight hug and was shaking. I unlocked her cuffs and said,

"You may cum."

I knew that was why she was shaking because she was leashed, so she needed permission to cum. She buried her face against my back to muffle her scream. She recovered quickly and dismounted and smothered her skirt down and collected her towel. I unhooked her leash and tucked her under my arm she snuggled in as we walked into the restaurant for a quick but enjoyable lunch. Jackie switched back to the women I had been living with the last two months almost instantly.

We just rode around the rest of the afternoon she had two more orgasms snuggled against my back bring back memories of our ride from CA. We returned home in time for her to prepare our dinner and have an enjoyable evening at home. Jackie's sassy character back we had a fun round of kinky sex followed by a shower then we turned in early Jackie offering me my choice of her nipple for the night snuggling close after I sucked one of them in, we both had to work Monday morning.

The dream that I woke from with cock throbbing was not a dream. Jakie had my hard cock balls deep in her throat. Lust gleaming in her green eyes she placed her braids in my hands and put her hands behind her back and buried her nose in my curls and waited for me to take over. I paused a few second clearing the sleep from my brain as the lust took over I roughly fucked her face, she was moaning. Her body completely limp except for her mouth as I built to my orgasm fucking her mouth and throat, I held her nose in my curls as I came deep in her throat when the first shot of cum splashed down her throat her whole body went stiff she spasmed as her orgasm tore thru her. Jackie never tried to move her head my softening cock still buried in her throat as I came down from my orgasm, her green tearing eyes staring up at me, they started to roll back in her head, and I realized my semi hard cock was still buried in her throat. I quickly moved her head off my cock she came again as she sucked in a large breath the collapsed against my leg breathing hard.

Her eyes were closed I watched as the aftershocks of her two orgasms shook her small body. It was at least 5 minutes before she started to stir. She gave a little shake stretched then sat up,

"God you keep getting better, I have the best Master."

I scooted up leaning back against the headboard and patted my leg.

"OWWW yes, sir my morning spanking."

She crawled onto my lap smiling all the way to her eyes. I gave the standard five good whacks on each taunt brown globe she moaned out her approval having a small orgasm at the end. Which stirred my cock my cock, but we were short on time we needed to shower and get to work. After a quick shower, I went to dress for work, and she gave herself a quick enema and put on her outfit for work we grabbed a quick breakfast. The day at work slipped by fast I didn't have time to reflect on the weekend till the drive home. Traffic was tied up bad so sitting trapped on the bike in the heat I ran the events of the weekend and the last two mouths over in my head. Jackie was a contrast in personalities from sassy and opinionated to submissive. How to handle it? Did I want to handle it? Hell yes!! I was developing some deep feelings for her. Traffic started to move slowly, so reflection time was over.

Pulling into the drive noticing Jackie was not home yet I checked my phone. She had texted she was going working late, leaving me with some more time to think. Firing up the computer to check on the BDSM, Master/slave I found that there were no hard fast rules but gleaned some understanding of the lifestyle. Over the next few weeks I tried different approaches and then would have a discussion with her about it afterward and more hot sex, most nights I slept sucking on one of her pierced nipples. We worked out our system and signals keeping her safe but satisfying her needs. Surprisingly her and my sister seemed to get along fine even after my sister had walked in one Saturday morning just before lunch time to find Jackie in full slave mode, Heels, ballgag, leash dangling from her collar, micro mini skirt leaving the end of the butt plug visible humming happily cooking lunch. They stared at each other, some silent communication passing between them, they hugged and then we had a nice visit after I remove Jackie's gag. Not one word spoken about the situations.

Life was good we were coming up on six mouths together. One evening we were sitting on the couch surfing the internet on our tablets. On the way home from work I decided it was time to make the commitment and was shopping for an engagement ring having just typed in jewlery I stumbled on to a piercing jewelry site after checking it out I found the clit jewelry interesting. Leaving that window open found the rings settling on one finally. When I was startled by Jackie wrapping her arms around my neck screaming,

"OWwww God Yes, Yes, Yes, To both, Oh God, Oh God."

She was sobbing and bouncing up and down. Dam I should have paid more attention, but the surprise was out of the bag. I set my tablet down and took both her hands and asked her to marry me. She was sobbing and jumping up and down. When she finally wound down enough to talk. I told her to turn in her two-week notice, and we would go pick up the ring on Friday after work. My wife and mother of my children is not working. That froze her in mid-jump her green eyes blazing with surprise.

"You said you wanted children someday."

"Now?"

"Yes toss your birth control pills out. I can't wait to see you pregnant."

The gleam in her green eyes was predatory as she stalked toward me, tearing at me clothes freeing my cock and swallowing in down her throat face fucking herself till I came holding nose against my curls till I finished.

"Can I get the clit piercing Friday too? And my tongue too?"

"Your tongue? I questioned.

"Yes to give your cock more stimulation."

"I don't know if I can stand more."

"Please, you do so much for me."

The week flew by Jackie trying to fuck me to death. She would do everything to get my cock hard then make sure I shot cum in one of her holes. I put the ball gag and leash on and put her in position to get a break. It was like the first three days. She was home waiting for me when I got home from work on Friday.

"They said one week was enough to notice and I should not show up on Monday."

She was literally bouncing from foot to foot causing her naked tits to bounce distractingly causing all the blood in my body to flow into my cock. Jackie noticed immediately, she reached down and undid my slacks bending over to lick the precum off before taking it deep down her throat a couple of times. She let I pop out of her mouth before turning around and laying on the kitchen table popping her butt plug out,

"Fuck you slave wife's ass NOW."

She was laying on her back and hooked her arms around her legs pulling her knees up next to her tits presenting me with a most delectable picture. Deciding to tease her I ran a finger between her cheeks up to her clit and back again slowly before sitting on a chair and lowering my head so I could lick her honey that was dribbling out. Sinking two fingers into her cunt at the same time that I sucked her engorged clit into mouth lashing her nub with my tongue. She went over the cliff wrapping her legs around my head and tangling her hands in my hair riding the waves of her orgasm....

I let her rest for a minute before catching her legs on my shoulders and lining up and sinking into her ass balls deep. We both moaned in pleasure. Holding deep in her ass she milked my cock with her talented muscles; I was all worked up from eating her lush cunt, so just a few strokes later I filled her bowels with my come collapsing on top of her. She had cum again as I filled her bowels with my seed. We both panted trying to catch our breath. She handed me her butt plug as my softening cock slipped out of her ass. She cooed when I pushed it in.

"Get dressed we will stop and get something to eat then stop at the piercing parlor. The jeweler said the ring would be ready tomorrow."

She pulled on her halter top she was wearing a mini skirt, and her heels already following me into the bathroom and washed my soft cock lovingly before tucking it away and fastening my slacks. She followed me out to the bike picking the leash up off the counter and snapping it to her collar. Afte a quick meal we rode to the piercing parlor. When I shut off the bike, Jackie had a death grip around my waist her whole body tense.

"Master may I please cum before we go inside."

I was not going to leash her for the ride, but she had clipped it to her collar as we walked out of the house, so she needed permission to cum. She was still clinging tightly to my back.

"Yes."

The word barely made it out of my mouth before she climaxed. Pressing her face aginst my back in an unsuccessful attempt to muffle her scream as she came attracting the attention of even a few people inside the shop. I held her arms against my sides till I felt her straighten up and mumble thank you before she got off the bike. She gave them a flash of bare ass swinging her leg off the bike before smoothing her short mini-skirt down, taking the leash leading her into the shop. I asked to see the tongue studs and clit jewelry Jackie tucked under my arm watched as I pointed out my selections.

"Master, please may I have two tongue studs and the larger ones."

I nodded my agreement. Noticing a picture of a pair of tits showing nipple shields. Glancing at the display cases to see if they had some. I pulled Jackie along pointing out a pair that had raised loops that would stretch her nipples a small amount while holding the nipple shield in place. The nipples shield were shaped like butterflies and looked like they would cover about ½ her areolae. The clerk added them to our other selections.

"Master I would like to have my ears pierced so that I can wear earrings for our wedding."

"Pick out what you want."

Jakie walked over to the display case looked over the selection before selecting six pairs. She explained she wanted three in each earlobe and a cartilage piercing with the captive bead ring in each ear too. The clerk now had a bin with all our selections in. He rang it all up including having the piercing done before showing us into the back room where the tech was waiting for us. Jackie jumped up on the table placing her legs in the stirrups for the installation of the curved barbell in her large clit. Twenty minutes later sporting all her new piercing and the nipple shields holding her nipples at attention she gingerly lowered herself onto the towel she spread on the seat of the bike. I had removed the leash before she moved to get on the bike and handed the handcuffs knowing the vibrations would have her orgasming many times on the ride home

The End of Part 1