Black Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This should hold me over, so I don't have to do laundry every other day."

Back in the car and home quickly I helped carry the bags in and tried to put them in guest room, she cleared her throat,

"You are welcome to sleep with me, but there is no room in there for your stuff this dresser is empty, please use it."

"Ok, can you take me around to look for a job tomorrow?"

"Sure we can check on the computer in the morning to see who is hiring."

"I bought supplies think you have enough energy to spank me and use that hard cock to loosen up my tight ass before we turn in?"

"Sure like you would give me any peace if I don't."

"Ten minutes, be ready stud."

I stripped off my clothes and turned down the bed laying down half asleep when she flounced into the room, She crawled on my lap and wiggled around till started spank her after a half dozen she got on all fours,

"Ride me stud. Put this in when you pull out, it's a butt plug and will keep me from leaking cum all over the bed."

She surprised me again, I squirted some lube between her cheeks and worked it into her ass rubbed some on my cock and pushed in balls deep in one motion. She squealed with delight I took a chance and leaned over and smacked each one of her hanging tits. She came slamming back against me impaling her tight ass on my hard cock; I had to bite my tongue to keep from coming as her ass muscles spasmed and her orgasm racked her small body. I set up a rhythm fucked her ass trying to hold off my orgasm but only made a dozen or so strokes before I came. After I had caught my breath, I pulled out and pushed the butt plug in. Between the two of us, I might have to soundproof the bedroom before the neighbors complained of the noise. She popped out of bed coming back with a wash cloth, and towel cleaned my soft cock before climbing into bed and snuggling against my chest to sleep.

We were up by 8 am she woke me with a bj then laying across my lap I gave her six good spanks rubbing each one in she came with the sixth one, screaming and shaking as the orgasm tore thru her beautiful ebony body. She recovered quickly smiling when she got up,

"Thanks, you going to shower with me?"

"Sure why not."

We took a quick shower; I fired up the computer she checked for job opportunities, wrote down a few address while I cooked us breakfast we ate, and she finally went and dressed. I drove her around to the casinos to apply for a job. She discreetly spoke to a few of the staff before filling out an application. At the second place, they interviewed her and offered her a job which accepted. It was a good thing she was not against showing skin the uniform was low cut backless one piece swimsuit and miniskirt and a pair of five-inch black heels and fishnet stockings. She was to start Monday.

We settled into a loose pattern of me spanking her while she sucked my cock and then fucking later in the day or evening. She was truly a beauty with just a touch of makeup and time to prepare and dress stunning. She was a good cook, and we had fun while I gave her a tour of the city. She did turn heads walking on my arm in the high heels and mini skirt. The micro mini and halter top was club wear for sure, but we were tired from sightseeing and decided to put off going out clubbing until a later time. We both had to work on Monday, so we stayed in Sunday she paraded around Sunday topless in the micro mini skirt which I guess had the desired effect on me as I spanked and fucked all three of her holes sex with her was out this world, very vocal and enthusiastic.

"Monday morning was a little rushed I gave her the morning spanking after she woke me sucking on my morning wood. After a quick shower and an even quicker breakfast, I dropped her off at the casino and continued to my office. The rest of the week was a blur of extra hours for me, and I rode the bike most days and left her the car after adding her to my insurance. Giving her the morning spanking was a requirement. If I woke before her, I might escape the morning bj. But she said I took care of her needs and she was going to be dam sure mine were taken care of. We were fast becoming inseparable I was still in awe that she dropped into my life and a bit afraid she would disappear out of it as fast. Life spun by for three weeks all seemed great.

When I got home a little late on Friday dinner was waiting, and she was freshly showered and wearing just her micro mini skirt and heels. After a tongue tangling kiss we sat down to eat, we chatted about our day at work and what club we were going to tonight. I felt the need to check wi.th her to make sure she was happy after all she had just got out of a bad relationship and I could be considered a rebound.

"You are happy here with me?"

"More happy and content than I have ever been. You treat me like a queen never push or demand anything, and best of all have no problem with my daily spanking."

"Good I still can't believe you dropped into my life nothing like this ever happened to me before."

As we cleared the table after we finished eating, we hug kissed repeatedly. When all the dishes were in the dishwasher and the table wiped down. We went to take a shower taking my clothes off and tossing them in the basket she grabbed my semi erect cock, watching her in the micro mini skirt and heels topless always had that effect on my cock.

"What would ( she shuddered Ma Ma) you like before we go I want to please you?"

She had done the studdering thing quite a few times over the last week.

"What did start to say?"

"OH hell. You took all my other quirks in stride might as well get the last one out in the open."

She went to the dresser I had moved from the spare room to the master bedroom dug to the bottom of her undies she only wore for work of if I came in her pussy. Turning around with a wide collar with a D-ring on it in her hand and a leash in the other one.

"Please put this on me and accept me as your loyal slave'. You don't know how hard I have been trying to get my nerve up to tell you to order me around. It turns me on to have my man tell me what to do."

She put the collar in my hand and guided the collar and my hand to her neck lifting her long curly trusses out of the way. I fumbled with the collar not sure what to do till I looked into her pleading beautiful green eyes. I buckled the collar on, and she hooked the leash to the D-ring placing the end of the leash in my hand before dropping to her knees spreading them shoulder wide bowing her head and placing her hands behind her back.

"Master how may your slave please you?"

"You mean that asshole ex-husband had this and it wasn't enough?"

"Yes but please don't tarnish this night with that memory. You are my sole mate your hand on my ass is undescribable you satisfy me like no other. This is my last surprise. Please accept me."

I Looked down at my black beauty and thought to myself how fate had brought us together. Not having any idea how to proceed. Well hell just wing it.

"Get the lube and butt plug bend over the back of the couch."

Jackie literally ran to the bedroom returning quickly and draping her body over the couch after placing the lube and butt plug in my hand, reaching back spreading her ass cheeks quivering with excitement. I lubed her ass up and shoved in balls deep in one motion the way she liked; She came hard just from me entering her tight ass. I waited with my cock buried in her ass as the violent orgasm racked her body. Once she had calmed down, I pumped into her while spanked her ass on every other stroke pacing myself to draw out the time before I would cum. She came again not as hard and then again this time the orgasm was shattering her anal muscles spasming triggering my deep orgasm. On shaky legs I stepped back, my softening cock slipped out of her ass, and I gently pushed the butt plug in. She sprang from the back of the couch hurried to the bathroom returning with washcloth and towel cleaning my cock before taking them and depositing them in the hamper and returning to kneel at my feet.

This would take some getting used to.

"Finish dressing we are still going out to the club, and you have some explaining to do."

She put on a halter top while dressed when I was dressed she placed the leash in my hand and bowed her head. Not knowing what else to do led her out to the car she followed one step behind I opened the door for her to get in. Once we were on our way to the club,

"Explain what you need and want. There are some time this will be inappropriate," I said as I pointed to the leash.

"Yes, it will be your choice you collered me and I accepted. You already know most of it there are a few more items I would like you to have to use on me."

"What do you mean it will be my choice?"

"The Who, Where, and when I wear the leash. I prefer to have some sort of collar on all the time. Like tonight you can lead me into the club and let everyone see and then unhook or put over my shoulder and leave I on all night. When I am not with you, I would prefer to have a collar or necklace with your name on it, but when I am with you, you make the decision. My decision is to submit to your will. It makes me feel free. I know that sound like a contradiction, but that is how I feel. Take this outfit I never wore this skirt out before but you took me out of the house in it, so it was not my decision or my responsibly.

"Ok, I don't think my sister would understand, but you seem to have handled her already. This town is pretty open minded, so I don't think we will have any trouble at least going out clubbing."

I parked the car and went around to help her out; she put the leash in my hand when I opened the door I still reached down and took her hand to help her out. I held the leash and tucked her under my arm walking toward the club and inside to find a table. Only a few seamed to notice the leash we sat down I draped the leash over her shoulder. She gave a slight shiver when I rubbed her back. The waitress came to take our drink order Jakie looked at me with pleading eyes, I finally I remembered what she had the last time we went out. I placed our orders. After the the drinks came I took her hand leading her out on the dance floor. We danced the leash slipped off her shoulder and dangled down her back. As a slow song came on and I place my hand on her back and pulled up the hem of her skirt, so he ass was showing. She gave another shiver, and she missed a step.

"Did you just cum?" leaning over whispering in her ear.

"Yes, Master. Being controlled is more of a turn on as being spanked and you know what spanking does to me."

We returned to our table and finished our drinks. I debated what I wanted to do for the rest of the evening. This was a whole new side of her although a lot of her actions and need to make sure my sexual needs were taken care of and her almost obsession with housework and cooking made sense now. I stood taking her leash she stood and followed I pulled her up under my arm, and she snuggled in tight and let out a low moan. I Drove to the sex shop I had seen on the way to the club. She noticed but said nothing.

"Ok this is all new to me never dreamed of this in my wildest fantasies so we are going inside and you are to select what stuff I will need to fulfill my part of this."

We got more looks walking into the sex shop with her on a leash then we did at the club go figure. I picked up a basket unhooked her leash and waved her to move on. The first item was a ball gag,

"For when you wish not to hear me scream or shut me up for any reason it turns me on not to be able to talk."

Next a larger butt plug, a pair of wrist and ankle restraints, a blindfold, then back to the gags selecting a ring gag that looked much too big to fit in her mouth and last a riding crop.

"This is for when I am bad. A Master must punish his slave for misbehavior or breaking the rules

"Anything else?" I asked jokingly.

"Not here."

She sat the basket on the counter and salesperson rang it all up Jakie paid for it all.

"Put the ball gag in for the ride back to your house."

"Little pushy for the first night as my slave."

"Then I need to be cropped when we get home don't I."

She fished around in the bag and pushed the ball gag into her mouth and buckled it tight. She gave a small shiver.

"I still have to ask. You are sure about this whole thing staying with me and the slave bit?"

She nodded her head yes. I drove us back to my house leading her inside by her leash unhooking it when we got inside. I pulled out a kitchen chair I pushed her down on the table and took the riding crop our of the bag. Jackie laid on the table feet dangling her hands at her sides not moving. I gave her ass three sharp wacks. She made a sound that sounded remotely like thank you.

"Stand up, and you may remove the gag and talk freely," Taking a stab at being controlling.

Jackie stood up and removed the gag flexed her jaw picked up a towel and wiped the drool off her chest.

"Thankyou Master. You looked at the ring gag like you didn't understand. It is all about control, and I have given it to you. You would never cause me permanent or serious injury. So I am going to show you I can take what I want you to do with the ring gag."

She got down on her knees and unbuckled my belt and pushed my jeans and shorts down to the floor freeing my hard cock. Licking it from base to tip gitting saliva all over it, taking it in her mouth. She started bobbing her head up and down taking my cock to the back of her small mouth she stood bending at the waist keeping eye contact with me. Sucking in a breath, she swallowed my cock taking down her throat holding it there for a few seconds before resuming moving up and down my cock taking it deeper on each stroke till her nose was against my pelvis buried in my curls, holding there while rubbing her tongue on the underside. Rocking back and letting in slip out of her mouth planting a kiss on the head.

"God I love your cock it stretches every hole I have so good. Now what you do is put the handcuffs on and strap the ring gag in my mouth push that big cock down my throat and face fuck me till you cum, you don't have to stop then, if you and keep going till you come again fine. I won't be able to stop you."

She dumped the stuff out of the bag onto the table. Picking up the handcuffs first turning around she waited for me to put them on her wrists. I clicked them down leaving plenty of room; She tightened them real tight.

"That's way too tight they will cut off the circulation," I said to her.

"Good."

Well, I thought who is supposed to be in control. I picked up the ring gag; she opened her mouth as wide as she could the ring gag still looked like it would fit by a lot. I pushed it in behind her bottom front teeth pulling down hard she let out a squeak as it slipped behind her top front teeth. Her cheeks were stretched tight already drooling on the floor. Bending at the waist she backed up against the wall, slurring her words,

"Fuck my face stud I am your dirty little black slave."

Kicking my shoes and jeans off I took hold of her hair and guided my hard cock into her drooling mouth, stepping closer I started thrusting in deeper on each stroke. So turned on it only took dozen or so strokes before I came holding cock deep in her throat as I pumped hot sticky cum down her throat off in a sexually induced haze I didn't realize how long I held my cock down her throat till I felt her shake violently and start to collapse. Quickly pulling out my semi hard cock, I caught her hips and held her up. She shivered taking a deep breath, her words almost not understandable

"God I saw stars when I came. Do it again stud. Please master."

She was not the least bit fazed that she almost passed out from lack of oxygen and orgasming. She leaned forward and got my hardening cock in her mouth. The total kinkiness of the scene made my cock come back to full attention. Having just come I knew could enjoy her mouth for a while before I got close to a second climax, thrusting deeply on every stroke burying her nose in my curls and holding it there for a few seconds. Starting to hold it longer each time. She would swallow, throat muscles would message my throbbing cock. Slowly the lust building up till I was holding my cock down her throat for thirty second at a time, enjoying her throat muscles massaging my cock in such a stimulating way. The lust clouded my brain that I have no idea how long I pounded her face when suddenly I came so hard I almost blacked out myself. When something in the back of my mind had me step back before Jackie passed out but she slid down the wall to the floor her legs too weak from her orgasm to hold her up as the aftershocks shook her body.Her arousal evident by the puddle of her juices on the floor.

Leaning against the table to steady myself while I recovered reaching down helped her to her feet and removed the ring gag. She sagged back against the wall.

"God I will have wet dreams about that for a week."

"You enjoyed that? You almost passed out from lack of oxygen."

"I know I was orgasming at the same time it was the best orgasm I ever had."

I slumped on a kitchen chair she was leaning against the wall still breathing fast, sorting through the stuff on the table I picked up the key for the padded handcuffs.

"You can leave them on if you want."

She sounded hopeful.

"You going to sleep in them."

"I wear them till you take them off. It will make cooking a challenge thou. I once spent a whole week handcuffed. "

Her breathing was back to normal. I was not experienced with this but having her handcuffed was kinky. What occurred next did not enter my mind.

"Well, then I am ready for bed."

I stood and picked up our clothes heading into the bedroom. Dropping the clothes in the hamper, I started to brush my teeth. She sat on the toilet and peed that grabbed my attention.

"Master I need to be wiped and to have my teeth brushed."

Blushing ten shades of red, I cleaned her. I don't know why I was embarrassed hell I had 69 with her multiple times.

She thanked me and stood in front of the bathroom sink I brushed her teeth and wiped her mouth and gave her water to rinse with. In bed, I pulled the covers over us, and she scooted around till one of her pierced nipples was invitingly against my mouth. Licking it a few time before taking it into my mouth and sucking on it, she let out a long sigh and leaned in closer pressing her breast against my chin. I draped my arm over her as I drifted off to sleep, nestled between her warm tits, which was where I woke up. Like the last sixty days, it was the thing men dream about but only happens in stories.

"I take it you were breastfed as a baby, you fell right asleep as soon as you latched onto my tit it was surprisingly relaxing for me too. I think I was asleep only a few minutes after you."

"Yes, I am confirmed tit man at least I was till that wonderful ass of your's landed on my cock."

I scooted up and leaned against the headboard she got on her knees after a small struggle her hands still cuffed behind her back and knee walked between my legs to give me my morning bj while I spanked her tight ass. She came as soon as I finished. Recovering quickly she rolled out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. I went and picked up the keys for the handcuffs and uncuffed her. She looked disappointed.

"I don't mind cleaning you but we both need a shower, and you have day old cum in your ass. As enjoyable as fucking you in the ass is I don't think I want to give you an enema."

We took a shower, and I left her to take care of the enema and drying her long hair. She paraded into the kitchen in just her heels, collar and sporting the new butt plug her hair in waist length pigtail braids and started cooking breakfast. Last few weeks she had worn just one of my old t-shirts in the morning before we dressed for work.