Black Cock Worship: A Woman's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And natural?" she added as a question.

"Yeah, I guess so," I agreed.

"Anyway, most of the time I'm a natural dominant," she revealed. "I'm that way at work and in my sex life."

"So I see," I playfully smiled.

"So with Dele, he's my bitch."

"Oh my," I said.

"He knows he can't completely sexually satisfy me, and he understands that I need real men with big cocks to please me sometimes," she continued.

"Oh!"

She continued, "So back to your question. A cuckold is a man who willingly allows his wife to fuck other men, usually better endowed men, often black men, while he may or may not watch."

"Oh," I repeated, this being a ton of information to learn in one day, even more so from someone I'd met just hours ago.

"And the men usually get off on seeing their women properly satisfied," she added. "These well-hung men do the job the husband can't."

"Which is?" I asked, still trying to process all this information.

"Get me off, sexually satisfy me," she explained, before adding, "turn me into a babbling bimbo who will do anything for their cock and cum."

"I can't imagine," I finally said.

"Oh, you'd be exactly the same, given the opportunity," she said confidently.

"I don't know," I said, as I added, "I can't imagine your ever being turned into a bimbo."

"For black cock I'm a submissive fuck slut who will do anything I'm told, and I love it," she said.

"Wow!" was all I could muster, unable to imagine her as anything but in control.

"Dele loves it too," she added.

"I don't even know what to say anymore," I said, completely overwhelmed.

"Ken is the same," she said.

"No way," I argued. "Plus, he has a nice seven inch dick." I proudly revealed.

"Which is impressive... for a white guy," she agreed.

"For a white guy?" I questioned, even as I recalled her earlier black man reference.

"I only get fucked by black men now," she answered. "I need at least nine inches to even come close to getting sexually satisfied."

"Oh," I said, before I added, "And your husband?"

"I usually fuck him," she responded with a wicked smile.

I didn't understand at all what she meant.

Seeing my perplexed look, she added, "I peg him."

"What's that?" I asked, a second term I didn't know.

"Can I be blunt?" she asked.

"You mean starting now?" I asked with a smile.

"Fair enough," she laughed. "I fuck him with a strap-on," she answered.

"In his ass?" I asked, even though there didn't seem to be many options.

"Yeah, he squeals like a little bitch," she said. The image of this small, barely five foot woman fucking her burly taller-than-six-foot husband seemed impossible. Yet, as I was learning, she was a pretty dominant person.

"Wow!" I said.

"You've got to try it," she said. "It's very empowering."

"I can't fathom Ken wanting to do that," I said, even as I wasn't sure I would want to do it either.

She said, putting her hand on my leg, "Oh trust me, he'd definitely be your bitch if you took control."

"He is the one in charge in the bedroom," I admitted, her hand on my leg distracting me, even though she wasn't doing anything.

"Trust me," she said. "White men are almost always naturally submissive. But they were brought up being measured against a manly stereotype they can never truly live up to."

"Ken does," I said, not seeing the correlation between her treatment of her husband and Ken.

"He does the best he can," she agreed, her hand still on my leg.

"He's great in bed," I decided to clarify.

"I'm sure you think he is," she said, before stressing, "but such opinions are dependent on experience."

"I'm happy with my sex life," I clarified, now somehow feeling my sex life was on trial. She was the prosecutor and I the defendant. Unfortunately she was a trained litigator and I was just a pharmacist.

She said, "I'm sure you are, but haven't you ever wondered what you're missing? Have you not ever fantasized about banging someone else?"

"Sure," I admitted, "but who hasn't?"

"Oh, everyone fantasises, but only the brave, honest to themselves, people actually do anything about it."

"That's cheating," I pointed out, something I would never do.

"It's only cheating if your spouse doesn't approve," she countered.

"No way would Ken approve," I stated.

"Don't be so sure," she said, giving my leg a squeeze as she stood up. "Most men will do anything to make their women sexually satisfied, and once they understand they can only do that by allowing their woman to fuck a big black cock, they usually accept it."

"No way," I said.

"Trust me," she said, before suggesting, leaving me in a whirlwind of shock, awe and bewilderment, "Let's go see what the men are up to."

"Uh, sure," I agreed, oddly disappointed that whatever this had been was apparently over and I was left with way more questions than answers.

So we headed to the basement where the guys were watching sports. Oddly, I couldn't explain it, but they both looked guilty... yet, I had no idea why I felt like that.

An hour later as we started driving home, I did something I hadn't done in years, I fished out Ken's cock and sucked him while he drove.

"Oh my," he moaned, as I got his cock hard.

I'd been bobbing for a couple of minutes when we arrived in the garage. I said, as we got out of the car, "Fuck me, right now."

"Here in the garage?" he asked.

"Yes," I demanded, removing my panties and stuffing them in my purse before bending over his work table.

"With the babysitter in the house?" he asked tentatively.

"Yes, now hurry up and fuck me," I demanded, horny as hell, flipping up my skirt to offer him my pussy.

"What has gotten into you?" he asked, as he moved behind me.

"Can't I want a big dick in me?" I asked.

"That you may," he agreed, as he easily slid his cock inside my wet pussy.

"Oh yes, pound me baby," I moaned, wanting to get fucked hard... Janna's many revelations making me completely wet and wanting to prove her wrong.

I could be the initiator.

"God, we need to do this lots more," he groaned, as he slammed into me hard.

"Agreed," I moaned, my orgasm building quickly. Usually I only come from a tongue or a toy... this was exciting. "Now pound my pussy."

"I already am," he groaned, as he pumped his cock in and out of me.

"Harder," I demanded, wondering for the first time ever what a bigger cock would feel like. I mean his seven inches had always been more than enough for me... but suddenly I wanted more, I wanted him to go deeper.

I wanted him to be bigger....

I wanted him to be thicker....

"I'll fucking do it myself," I said frustrated, as I began bouncing back on his cock, desperately trying to make the impossible possible.

I tried to make his dick go deeper.

I bounced back so aggressively that I pounded him out of me and he fell back onto the hood of the car.

He laughed, "That's a new one," not noticing how frustrated I was.

So horny and desperate to come, I sighed, as I moved to him resting on the hood of the car, backed up onto his stick shift and went for a ride.

I furiously rode his cock, hornier than I'd been in years, back during my college days.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

A couple minutes of furious bouncing and he grunted and shot his load in me. I kept riding him, close myself, but I couldn't come.

Frustrated, I got off him, spun around, pushed him to the floor and shoved his head into my cunt, demanding, "Fucking get me off, buster!"

He obeyed, licking me as I realized he was probably eating his own cum from my pussy. Yet, I was so desperate to come, I didn't care.

The wild day, the shocking revelations and my husband's tongue finally had my orgasm erupting through me in seconds as I held his head deep into my cunt as I came and screamed, forgetting we were in the garage and the babysitter was in the house, "Yes, eat my cum!"

He kept licking me throughout my orgasm, until I let go and said, as I looked down at him, "We should probably get inside."

He joked, "I just was."

"And you will be again tonight," I smiled, pulling him up and kissing him... tasting myself on his lips. I smiled, "I taste good."

"That you do," he said, as he put his cock away.

Two hours later, in the bedroom, still horny, we fucked again. I demanded he 'fuck the shit out of me,' to 'pound the hell out of me,' and to 'drill me!' Yet no matter how hard he fucked me, I couldn't come.

Once he did, he passed out and I ended up sneaking to the bathroom and finishing what he couldn't with my vibrator as I imagined, at my climax, that it was a big black cock pounding me and giving me the orgasm my husband couldn't.

I won't bore you with the next day... but by the end of Monday my pussy was as bald as the day I was born and I have to admit it looked very inviting.

Later that evening, Janna called me and asked me to come over for dinner as Dele and Ken were both at work.

I agreed, excited about what else we might talk about.

Sunday had been a rejuvenating day for me, talking with three potential female friends and I was intrigued what else she may want to talk about. And still being new to this area, it was nice to have a female friend.

I arrived wearing the blue dress I'd worn that day at work and the same luxurious thigh high stockings from last night, somehow feeling like I should... even though I didn't know why. I mean she'd definitely flirted with me excessively on Sunday, but we'd both been tipsy and even if she was interested in me, I wasn't a lesbian... a bit of kissing, sometimes even passionate (which it was), something many women experimented with.

When I arrived, she was also still in her work clothes... a black business suit with a straight knee-length skirt. She greeted me with a hug and told me she was thrilled I could stop by for dinner.

She led me to the kitchen, poured two glasses of wine, we chatted for twenty minutes and were on our second bottle of wine already, well on our way to drunk, when she asked how my Brazilian had 'gone', so to speak. I joked, "It's as smooth as a baby."

"Yummy," she smiled, making me blush.

"You're so bad," I said playfully, somehow completely captivated by her, the image of her going down on me popping into my head.

"You don't know the half of it," she said.

"Do tell," I replied, wanting to live vicariously through her.

She downed her glass, I downed mine, and she said after pouring each of us a fourth, "It'll be easier just to show you."

"Um, okay," I said, curious and nervous.

She took my hand, like she'd done last time, and led me to her bedroom, like she'd done last time, where this time she pulled down her skirt as I stood there.

Was she expecting us to have sex?

She turned to me and said, "Sorry, I've got to get out of these stuffy clothes."

"No problem," I nodded, as I looked at her thigh high stockings and naked pussy which was, of course, hairless.

She asked with a saucy grin, as she unbuttoned her blouse, "So did you fuck Ken when you got home?"

Usually I kept my sex life to myself, but wanting to impress her I answered, "Actually, I blew him on the way home."

"What about your needs?" she asked, tossing her blouse in a hamper, displaying small, firm tits and no bra.

"Oh, I didn't let him come," I smiled, as if I were in control and not staring at her perfect, trim body. I was certain she was in her thirties like I was, but her figure looked like she was fifteen! (But her poise and confidence certainly weren't those of a teenager's.) I continued, "We got home and I made him pound me in the garage."

"Nice," she approved, as she grabbed a robe, keeping her thigh highs on.

I added, for some reason, "He came first."

"They always do," she interjected, as she put a disk in her blu ray player.

I continued, "Not able to come from his fucking, I pushed him to his knees and made him eat me out."

She turned around and asked, "After he came in you?"

"Yep," I nodded, and added, "I held his head between my legs until I came."

"Nice," she approved. "So you made him eat a cream pie."

"A what?" I asked.

"A cream pie," she repeated, as she sat on the bed and patted a spot beside her, "that's a cum-coated cunt."

"What a beautiful alliteration," I joked, as I joined her on the bed.

She laughed, "I guess it is."

After a pause, she said, "I want to show you something, but it may shock you."

"More than knowing you're a swinger, you fuck black guys and peg your husband?" I asked, wondering what else there could be.

"I also eat a fair amount of black pussy and have a few lesbian pets myself," she added, giving me a look indicating that she was targeting a new pet: me.

"Oh my," I said, my face burning red, once again captivated by her every word, wondering for the first time what it would be like to lick a pussy.

"Oh yeah," she nodded, as she pressed Play, "I'm a take charge gal, but a complete submissive to black men and women."

"Really?" I asked, still finding it hard to fathom this confident woman being submissive to anyone.

"Watch," she said, one hand on my leg and the other directing my attention to the large flat-screen on the wall. "This is a video of my first time in the conjugal visitor trailer at the prison."

"You fucked your husband at work?" I asked, the room still empty.

"God, no," she said, sounding disgusted. "I go there to fuck..."

She paused and waited until a big black man walked in, "...him."

My eyes went wide.

She was showing me a sex tape... why?

"I'm working on his case at the moment, doing it pro bono..." she said, before adding wickedly, "...other than his big black bone."

"Oh, my," I said, transfixed on the screen, just as she walked in.

"I'm not going to lie, I was nervous this first time," Janna confessed, even now a bit nervously. "I mean I'd already fucked quite a few men since marrying, but always with my husband there."

"He wasn't there?" I asked, even though she'd just said as much.

She explained, "Kareem won't let the husband watch the first time. The second time he's required to watch."

"Oh," I said, as I watched the screen in awe.

"Get over here, slut," the black man ordered.

I couldn't fathom anyone getting away with calling Janna a slut. She didn't appreciate it at the time either as she said, "Please don't call me names."

Janna whispered in my ear, having recovered her aplomb, at least here in real time, "At first I resisted the name calling, but pretty quickly I was a quivering mess."

"I'll call you whatever I want," he said, standing up and pulling down his orange prison pants to reveal what was, even on the screen, and even still flaccid, a huge cock.

I gasped, as I stared at the dormant dick, "Oh, my."

"I thought the same thing," she admitted. "I mean, as soon as I saw his massive cock, I knew I had to have it and he could call me whatever fucking derogatory names he wanted."

I watched as she walked up to him, dropped to her knees and reached for his cock.

He stopped her. He said, "Tell me what you want, slut."

"I want to suck this massive cock," she said, looking completely hypnotized by it.

"Like it?" she asked, and I watched the screen as she took the cock in her mouth.

"It's huge," I said, avoiding answering the question, but acknowledging the obvious.

"There is literally nothing more satisfying than having that sucker in me," she said, as she put her hand in my hair and ran her fingers down my back as she explained how he took control. "Until that day, I had always been in charge in my sex life, even in high school and college, but he turned me into a white bimbo in mere seconds."

I watched as the cock hardened in her mouth.

I shivered as she continued stroking my back with a sensuous touch.

I wondered what it would be like to have such a massive cock in my own mouth.

She whispered in my ear, her hot breath sending chills down my back, "I would have done anything at that moment to have his cock in my mouth. It wasn't just that it was fucking huge, it was totally majestic."

"It is," I agreed, a shiver going down my spine at both her hot breath and the massive cock I was staring at. I couldn't explain it, but 'majestic' was exactly the word I would use. I also couldn't explain it, but his dark skin only enhanced its presence, just like a panther is more regal than a leopard.

"It was confusing, and amazing, but I instantly loved allowing my inner slut-freak flag to fly," she said, before adding, "and most women are the same way. Including you, my dear."

"I don't know," I said, even as I watched the screen in awe. Giving myself away by feeling jealous of Janna for being allowed to service that massive cock.

"I couldn't explain it, but I instantly loved allowing my inner slut-freak flag to fly," she said, before adding, "and most women are the same way. Including you, my dear."

"I don't know," I said, even as I watched the screen in awe. Giving myself away by being jealous of Janna for being allowed to service that massive cock.

What made it stranger was that I respected her a lot. She was a smart attorney and a no-nonsense woman who took crap from no one, yet here she was being humbled and agreeable to this convicted criminal whose very presence proclaimed he was no stranger to violence! It was unfathomable. Yet equally erotic.

He suddenly grabbed her head and began to fuck her face, as she said to me, "I wasn't ready for that. His cock is more than twice the size of Dele's and I don't usually do the sucking. I gagged a few times."

I had never been used like that. Before watching it now, I never would have even wanted to have my face fucked like that. Yet, as I watched Janna take that cock deep in her mouth I couldn't help but wonder if I could accomplish the same impressive task.

"Breathe through your nose, you dumb slut," he ordered, as he slapped her face with his massive black sausage.

"Yes, sir," Janna replied, as he shoved it back in her throat, balls deep.

"Wow!" I said, as I watched ten inches of cock magically disappear.

"Your mouth can take a lot if you relax your jaw," she explained.

"I can't fathom swallowing that serpent," I said, as I watched.

His massive cock completely disappeared into her mouth, as his balls slapped her chin.

"Trust me, you'd take it all too," she said, as she ran her fingers through my hair again and down my back. She added, "I've always been the dominant one in the bedroom, but Kareem showed me my place. I wanted to please him, I needed to please him. I craved obeying him. Actually, I still crave obeying him."

"No way could I take that," I said, as Kareem pulled out, lifted her up like she was a rag doll and tossed her onto the bed on all fours.

"Tell me what you want, slut," he ordered, as he moved behind her.

"I want your huge black cock deep in my white cunt," Janna said, with a desperation that seemed completely authentic.

"Fuck, at that moment, as his cock teased my pussy lips, I would have done anything to have him start fucking me," she whispered in my ear.

"So I see," I awkwardly chuckled, as I watched the massive cock slide into her pussy.

As he started fucking her, Janna got incredibly animated, "Oh fuck, I love your big black cock," and "Fuck your white whore," and after only a couple of minutes, maybe less, she screamed, "Oh my fucking God, I'm coming."