Black Cock Worship: A Woman's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled, "The first time never takes long."

"I came five times, and they cascaded over me in ascending waves of pleasure," she explained, as she tugged on my ear with her lips. She added, "Every woman deserves to feel this depth of pleasure -- being a total plaything for a dominant man... a real man... A black man."

I let out a soft moan, my ears a powerful erogenous zone, but also I was completely captivated by the intense fucking I was watching, easily the hottest porn scene I'd ever watched.

"The hottest part was when he was slamming me so hard my entire body quaked and moved. It was enhanced even more when he called me all those nasty names, names I would rip off anyone else's balls for calling me any of them. Plus, slapping my ass, something I hadn't liked the couple times it had been done to me, somehow had become hot," she explained, before adding, "the breaking point was when I realized I didn't want any respect from him. All I wanted was for him to treat me like a cheap slut."

Suddenly she cupped my ass and whispered in my ear as her screen-self reached another of her multiple orgasms, "I bet you'd love it too, wouldn't you...slut?"

I was stunned at her calling me a 'slut', but she was right, I badly wanted to feel that huge cock in me at the moment... maybe he could get me off with a cock.

She continued her verbal and physical assault on me as she kissed my neck and cupped my breasts. She also said, "Oh yeah, you'd love to be his next fuck toy, wouldn't you?"

I moaned, not at the question, but because of her lips on my neck, her hands on my tits.

"I knew it," she purred, as she ordered, "Spread your legs, slut."

I don't know why, but I obeyed without thought. Maybe it was the video, maybe it was her sexual words and touch, or her strong, powerful persona, but I spread my legs wide, giving her easy access to my fevered pussy.

She then moved her hand between my legs and directly to my soaked panties. "Holy fuck, you're drenched."

I stammered, capable only of moaning, "I-I-I... oooooooh."

"I'll take it that you want that big cock in this tight pussy," she assessed correctly, as she rubbed me slowly.

"Better yet, tell me out loud," she demanded, "you can't deny it later if it's coming out of your own mouth," as she slapped my clit and pussy through my panties, "do you want his cock?"

"God, yes," I moaned and quaked, my own orgasm close.

On the screen as she had yet another orgasm, Janna declared, "I'll be your Slut anytime."

"You're such a natural submissive slut, Christine," she whispered, still relentlessly teasing my pussy.

Finally I declared, accepting I was indeed a natural submissive, "Yes, you're right: I'd love to have a big black cock in my tight little pussy, and maybe I'd finally come from getting fucked!"

"That is a guarantee," she said, as she got off the bed, took off her robe, went to her dresser and pulled out a huge black dildo with big fake balls and a suction cup on the bottom. "Want to get fucked, my slut?"

The screen Janna was coming for the fourth time as I nodded with a shameful schoolgirl-like whisper, "Yes, please."

To my surprise, she shoved the dildo against my lips and ordered, "Suck my big black cock, slut."

Again, I just did as she told me without hesitation, as I opened my mouth and bobbed on the toy... completely out of my mind by now.

The dildo was so fat, I choked on it and pulled back.

Janna scolded me, "You need to practice a lot if you're going to take our Master's massive cock." She then shoved it back into my mouth while she squeezed my tit with her other hand.

"Oh yes, I'm coming again," Janna screamed on the screen, as she face cocked me with the dildo.

I seriously couldn't believe I was allowing her to use me like this. I also noticed her implication that I would one day be taking Kareem's massive dick... I further noticed she referred to him as 'our Master', not just hers.

I also couldn't believe how thrilling it felt to be used like this!

My cunt was never wetter... I needed to come so badly.

She moved her free hand to my pussy and rubbed, making me moan on the cock.

She ordered, "Grab hold and suck it yourself."

I took charge of the dildo and bobbed like the obedient slut I suddenly was, mindlessly cramming the huge dildo into my mouth over and over as she moved both her hands to my panties.

I eagerly lifted my hips off the bed so she could pull the soaked garment off.

She then shocked me again as she buried her face between my legs and licked my pussy. I moaned loudly the instant her tongue made contact. The first time a woman had ever licked me... and God, it felt fucking amazing!

As Janna begged on the screen, "Shoot that dominant nigger cum all over my white slut face!" I came in twenty seconds of her tongue on my pussy!

I dropped the dildo onto the bed as I screamed, "Oh my God!" This easily the most intense orgasm I could ever remember having.

Janna grabbed the dildo that had just dropped out of my panting mouth and slammed it into my pussy as I was still coming!

The dildo stretched my cunt wide and filled me deeper than any man ever had!

Janna fucked my pussy roughly and deeply as she growled, "This is just the beginning of your training for Master Kareem, slut."

"Oh, God," I moaned, unsure whether this was roleplay or if she actually envisioned me joining 'our Master's' slut club... at the moment I would agree to anything as a second orgasm seemed to be building even as my first one was just beginning to fade.

The video done, I collapsed back onto the bed, and began bucking my hips to meet the massive fake cock.

I was completely giving myself to lust and the reward was pleasure I didn't know existed! As my second orgasm got close, I grabbed a pillow to muffle my screams!

And when she licked my clit while pumping the cock in and out of me like The Flash I came again, screaming so loudly that the pillow didn't do any kind of job muffling my euphoria.

Janna left the dildo inside me, climbed onto the bed, ripped the pillow aside and stifled my screams with a forceful kiss!

I continued screaming into her mouth until my raging orgasm finally ran its course and eventually our lengthy kiss became tender and sweet as I tasted myself for the first time ever on her lips.

When she broke the kiss, I apologized for losing it as I clarified (truly more out of habit than from any honest reassessment of my feelings), "I'm so sorry, Janna. I'm not a lesbian."

She smiled, "Christine, it's not about you being a lesbian, or bi, or straight, or even whether you're human. It's about discovering your full sexuality and more importantly, your purpose in life."

"My purpose in life?" I asked.

"Yes, like I said, you're a natural submissive. You obeyed me partly out of insatiable lust, but also because it's in your DNA. Deep down beyond your mom and wife facade is the true you, the one you likely never even knew existed until today. You will now obsess about black cock... you will also fantasize about obeying me some more."

"I'm not sure," I said, as my head cleared from the two intense, consecutive orgasms.

"Trust me," she said, as she moved up and straddled my face against her smooth pussy. "You're a submissive, and starting today you're my submissive. Now get licking, my sexy slut."

Her scent swarmed me... her fucking me and watching herself get fucked had also turned her on.

I didn't want to prove her right, but the order given, I felt compelled to obey. I was also completely captivated by her confident control over me and by her scent.

I needed to taste her pussy.

I leaned up a bit and licked her flowing, wet pussy.

"Good girl," she moaned, "just do what comes natural."

So I did.

I licked between her pussy lips, finding excessive wetness that tantalized my taste buds.

I wiggled my tongue back and forth, the only thing Ken did that actually worked well when he was down there.

"Oh yes, very nice," Janna moaned. "You sure you're straight?"

Knowing that I definitely wasn't completely straight anymore, licking her cunt felt so natural, tasting her pussy was so heavenly, that I knew I would be back between her legs anytime she snapped her fingers or beckoned me. I joked, between licks, "I'm not sure I am anymore."

As I licked, she said, "Do you know that most men get off on their women cheating on them? ... well, most white men anyway. Most men see the powerful persona and confidence that black men exclude, see their massive cocks that make them question if they could ever truly satisfy a woman like a black cock can and they realize if they want their wife truly sexually satisfied, they have to allow them to explore the pleasure of chocolate. I mean Dele does, and I imagine Ken would too."

I listened as I licked, trying to imagine a conversation where I could even ask Ken about such a thing.

As if reading my mind, she continued, "Tell Ken about Dele and my being swingers and ask him what he would think of you two swinging. Then ask him what he would think if a swap included a burly black guy with a huge cock. Watch how he reacts. Not his words, but his facial expression. Then check out his cock. I bet a thousand bucks he'll be rock hard."

I didn't respond as I licked and licked, completely enamoured by the pussy, the task.

She grabbed the back of my head and began grinding herself on my face. I kept licking the best I could as her moans got louder.

It took a couple more minutes before she suddenly splattered my face with her cum... a completely different feeling from getting a facial from male cum.

I eagerly lapped up her cum... her taste now stronger... addicting.

Once she was done, she let go of my head and congratulated me, "Good girl, my little slut. You're a natural cunt muncher."

"I can't believe I just did that," I said, feeling her wetness all over my face.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oddly, I did."

"It's not odd. It's you discovering more of who you are, and I plan to help you discover your entire truth," she said, pulling me in for a kiss.

I kissed her back and then once dressed, we went downstairs and drank some more wine.

I called Ken and asked him to come and pick me up, admitting I'd had too much to drink to drive home... which was true.

While he was driving, I asked, "Did you know that Dele and Janna swing?"

To my surprise, he nodded, "Dele told me about that recently."

"Did he tell you it's always with big-cocked black men?" I asked.

"He didn't describe the size of their dicks, but he did mention they were often black," he admitted.

"She says the best sex she's ever had is with BBC," I continued. "And that Dele loves watching."

"I can imagine," he said oddly.

"Janna says I should try it too," I threw out there.

"Try what?" He asked. "Swinging or black men?"

"BBC,"I admitted.

"I see," he said, his reaction not one of disgust, but cautiously con-committal.

I reached over and felt his cock: it was rock hard. I cried out, "Holy shit, Janna was right!"

"About what?" he asked, instantly groaning as I rubbed his cock through his pants.

"She told me if I talked about getting fucked by BBC you'd get hard," I said. I then added in a seductive croon, "would it really turn you on seeing me getting fucked by some big black cock?"

He groaned again.

"I'll take that as a yes," I smiled, as I fished his cock out of his pants. "Pay attention to the road."

"Okay," he groaned, as I leaned down and took his hard cock in my mouth to give him road head for the second time in two days.

I sucked his cock for the final three or four minutes until we got home and then ordered, "Bedroom, two minutes."

"Okay," he nodded, quickly getting out of the car.

Once we arrived in the bedroom I stripped off my dress and realized I was only in my bra and thigh highs, having left my panties at Janna's. I ripped off my bra and fell to my knees.

"Give me that cock," I demanded.

He walked over and shoved his cock in my mouth, I bobbed furiously, listened for his moans hinting he was close, then stopped.

I asked, as I stroked his cock, "So, what do you think of watching your wife get slammed by some huge black dick?"

He groaned, "Fuck, yes."

I went back to sucking and quit again just before he came. I asked, "So should I get dressed up all slutty and make myself available for some big black guy to use me as his personal fuck toy?"

His response told me everything.

He shot his load all over my tits, groaning helplessly.

That's when I knew for sure Janna was right about white guys: even strong ones like I thought my husband was.

After he went down on me at my demand, he offered, "If you're serious, I may know a guy."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Are you?" he asked back.

"Based on Janna's descriptions and how it fired up their sex life, I figure it couldn't hurt."

He then told me about Janna and Kareem. I listened and pretended I didn't know, actually asking a few questions.

I decided instantly, "Set it up. If your reaction is any indication, this will help our sex life... even if he isn't any good.

"Oh, trust me, he's really good," Ken said in a weird way.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I've watched him fuck three women now and each one leaves satisfied in ways I've never witnessed before," he explained.

I straddled him as I said, "Well, make it happen, honey."

As I rode him, he squeezed my ass and said, "I love you so much, honey."

"I love you, too," I agreed, before adding, "now fuck me really hard."

The next day I was sober, and horrified I'd said those things. I called Ken (he was already at work when I woke up) and left a message stressing that he shouldn't set anything up. I would later learn he got the message but ignored it and arranged a time for me with Kareem.

I called Janna and told her everything and how I had to back out. She said, "Come see me at four at my office. We'll talk, but first I'll have a gift for you."

I did what I always did when stressed... I cleaned.

I ended up at her office at 3:45 and she wasn't in. So I waited in reception.

She arrived a few minutes after four and breezed past me saying, "Come on in."

She closed the door behind me, locked it and ordered, "Knees."

"Janna, yesterday was a...." I began.

She interrupted me. "Now, slut."

Her tone startled me and I obeyed instantly.

She lifted up her skirt, revealing she had no panties on, and said, "Lick up your present from Kareem."

"You just saw him again?" I asked, looking at her bare, wet pussy decorated with unmistakeable flecks of white.

"And he told me to give you a sample of what you'll get on Friday," she said, as she grabbed my head and shoved it into her pussy.

I wanted to ask what she meant by 'Friday' but instead I began licking her pussy... and whatever it's called when you eat a pussy with cum in it. I knew there was a pastry term for it, she'd mentioned it yesterday, but I couldn't remember it.

All my strong-willed resistance faded quickly as I licked her pussy. A pussy that I could eat all day.

I licked for a good fifteen minutes, long enough that my knees were sore, before she came. Once she was done, she said, "Sorry it took so long, I already had half a dozen orgasms from Master's huge cock."

"Half a dozen?" I questioned.

"He really fucked the hell out of me today," Janna said. "I think I even passed out for a bit."

"Wow," I said, the idea of multiple orgasms from a cock pretty appealing.

As she went to her desk, she revealed, "So my pet, you are expected at the prison trailer at 4PM on Friday."

"I can't do that," I said.

She sighed. "I wasn't asking your opinion. Master told me to seduce you and bring you to him and I will do precisely that."

"He did what?" I gasped.

"He wants all the guards' wives as his personal fuck toys," she revealed.

"That's crazy," I said.

"It is what it is," she shrugged. "And you're going."

"But I don't want to ruin my marriage," I protested.

"It's not ruining mine and it won't ruin yours. Didn't Ken get hard when you asked him about this? He told me after he watched me today and came in his pants again he'd even volunteered to set it up for you."

"Yes."

"So stop being a whiny bitch. You're doing this. You need to experience this kind of sex. You deserve it and Ken understands you need it too."

"But what if it changes everything?" I asked, that being my biggest concern, since Ken was giving me permission to do it, technically it wouldn't be cheating.

"He'll love it, just like Dele does," she stressed. "White husbands are born to be cuckolds for dominant black men and eager white wives."

"That seems pretty extreme," I said.

"You saw how great it was when I was fucked by Kareem," she reminded me.

"It was amazing," I agreed.

"Now it's your time to discover true sexual bliss," she said.

"I want to, but...."

"Shut up. You're a slut. A cum-hungry whore. A natural submissive who was born to suck black cock, get fucked by black cock and eat black cunt," she listed, before adding, "and white cunt too. Unfortunately, your true self is trapped behind the mind of a nun."

"I am not," I protested.

"Prove it," she said, moving her feet, not in heels anymore, onto her desk.

"I just ate your cunt," I pointed out.

"A good first step; now suck on my toes while I type up a few emails," she ordered.

This surprised me, but seemingly unable to say no to her, I stood up, bent over and sucked on her big toe.


"Good, slut," she approved, as she began typing away.

I sucked all ten of her toes through her nylons.

I licked the soles of her feet.

Once I was done, she said, "Kareem won't fuck me again until I bring you along. So I will be at your house at 3:00 and help you get ready, is that clear?"

"I don't know, I have to check my schedule," I said, although I never worked on Friday afternoons.

"This is non-negotiable," she stressed, as she moved her feet off the desk. "You are going. I am taking you. Is that clear?"

"Okay, okay," I said, knowing I wasn't going to win this argument. If I were going to back out, I'd need to run away from home on Friday.

"Now be a good bitch and do as you're fucking told," she said firmly.

"Okay," I nodded, sheepishly.

"I'm doing this for your own good, you understand that, right?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"I'm also doing it for Ken," she added.

"I'm not so sure about that," I smiled.

"Trust me," she said. "Ken is more excited about your taking a massive black cock than you are."

"I'm pretty excited," I protested.

"Then why the whining?"

"Nerves."

"That I can understand, I was pretty nervous at first," she admitted. "Now I count down the hours until my next black cock fix."

"Which is when?" I asked.

"Kareem has some friends I go and visit sometimes," she admitted. "None are as big as he is, but when you have three black cocks in three holes, it's pretty exhilarating."

"No way!"

"Oh yeah, anal sex is amazing. But being double penetrated is utter heaven," she admitted.

"Ken put a finger in me once and I freaked out in pain," I admitted.

"Oh, I'll have you begging for a cock in your ass in a while," she promised, as there was a knock at her door.

"Come in," she called out.

The door opened and I gasped. I thought it had been locked while I was serving her.

"Mr. James wants to see you," the secretary, a woman in her fifties, said.

"I'll be right there," she said.

"Yes, ma'am," the secretary nodded and left.

"She's a great cunt licker too," Janna revealed.