Black Cock Worship: A Woman's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" I asked.

"She's been eating cunt here or sucking cock since she was nineteen. No one has more experience," she stressed.

"I can't fathom," I said.

"Hmmmmm," she smiled and pressed a button. "Joan, come in here."

"What are you doing?" I asked as Joan arrived.

"Yes, ma'am?" she asked.

"Are you hungry?" Janna asked.

"Always," the woman responded with a grin, obviously understanding the real meaning of the question.

"My friend Christine here needs an orgasm; will you be so kind to give her one?" Janna offered, as my face went beet red.

"Of course," Joan nodded. "I'd love to."

"Great," Janna said, before turning to me, "Enjoy."

She walked out and I said, "Joan, you don't have to."

She walked up to me and said, "Yes, I do. Plus, I want to."

"Really?" I asked.

"It's part of my job," she said, as she reached me.

"But I don't want you to because you were ordered to," I stressed, feeling bad.

"Trust me," she said, as she pointed to the desk, "I really do want to. This is one of my perks."

I sat on the desk and she spread my legs and said, "Panties? Tsk, tsk."

She tugged them off and surprised me by tossing them in the garbage. She said in a firm voice, "When you visit this firm you will never wear panties or a bra, is that clear? It's a new rule her Master made for her a couple weeks ago, so now it applies to all of her pets, too."

I stammered, "Y-y-yes, ma'am."

"Good, now let's get a nice look at this cunt," she said, as she moved her face between my legs.

I stared in stunned silence as this woman who could be a grandmother inspected my cunt.

"Nice wet pussy," she approved, before I felt her tongue part my pussy lips.

Janna hadn't licked my pussy for more than thirty seconds last time because I was so revved up, so this was the first time I got to savour oral pleasures from a woman... and God, did she know what she was doing.

She took her time, seeming to enjoy giving pleasure as much as I was enjoying receiving it.

She kissed my pussy.

She licked my pussy.

In passing, she briefly licked my asshole, which felt strange and oddly pleasurable.

She teased my clit.

She tugged on my clit.

She attacked my clit and pussy.

As my moaning increased, she slid two fingers inside me and instantly found my previously mythical g-spot. She tapped on it while sucking on my clit and I came... hard.

I bit my lip not to scream and alert anyone outside of the office.

She lapped up my cum, stood up and said, "Thank you for letting me service you."

"Oh my God, thank you," I said, my wetness still leaking out of me. "I never believed the g-spot was real."

"Oh, it's real all right," she smiled. "The key is to explore the inside of a cunt with your fingers. Take your time. Learn your way around its inner complexities and learn to give yourself to the task at hand... well, usually just at fingers."

"And tongue," I added, my legs still spread open... my body still quivering in aftershocks from my orgasm.

"Well, have a good night," she said.

"I just did," I smiled, as I got off the desk, my left knee almost giving out.

She laughed, "That often happens after I'm done."

"I imagine," I laughed back, as another gush of wetness leaked out of me.

Then I headed out.

That night, Ken said, "I have it set up."

"Friday at 4," I said.

"How do you know?" he asked, surprised.

"Janna told me."

"Oh."

"Are you going to watch?" I asked.

"Kareem won't let the husbands do that the first time," he said.

"Why not?"

"I think he wants to have complete control."

"Oh," I said, having assumed he would be there to watch.

"Don't worry, there will be a guard on duty there," he said.

"That makes me worry," I said, not liking that at all. "Someone else will know."

"I made sure it'll be Dele," he said.

"That's a little better," I said, although I still wasn't thrilled.

That night, Janna texted, No coming again until Friday, is that clear?

I agreed... although after the past few days I was now constantly horny.

The next day and a half, I worked. I ignored the burning in my pussy.

Janna didn't call.

Ken worked a lot.

Then Thursday morning, just before lunch, Janna called me and asked, no she ordered, for me to get to her office right away.

When I arrived, she ordered, "Under the table, pussy cleaner."

"Nice to see you too," I joked, as I walked to her desk, hungry for her pussy. It was weird, I was suddenly a pussy-pleasing booty call... not something I ever imagined becoming.

"I'm busy, so just get me off; I have a big case this afternoon and I need to be focused," she said, rolling her chair back to allow me to crawl underneath it.

"I'm your straight pussy-licking booty call," I acknowledged.

"No, you're my straight-laced pussy cum bucket," she corrected.

"I do love your cum," I agreed, as she rolled the chair back, spread her legs and I serviced her.

For almost an hour.

My knees ached.

My jaw was sore.

She then rolled her chair back and said, "Lie on my desk."

I obeyed, happy to get out of that confined position.

"Take off your blouse; Joan told you about the bra and panties so you're not wearing any, right?" she demanded.

"Yes ma'am, no underwear. Is the door locked?" I asked.

"Just do as you're fucking told, slut," she demanded, annoyed by my questioning her.

I obeyed and lay back on her desk in just my skirt.


She straddled my face and I resumed licking as she pinched my nipples. I would learn over the next while she not only loved playing with my tits, but also abusing them because they were so much bigger than hers. She liked pinching them, slapping them, and even called them udders a week or so later when she fucked me with a strap-on.

It became obvious also that she criticized people for having bigger tits. As she rode my face on her desk and slapped my tits around she called me 'cunt licking slut', 'big-titted airhead' and 'big-boobed bimbo'. Oddly, the name-calling turned me on... I liked being a slut for her, a bimbo for her... just a mindless vessel for her pleasure.

She came after a couple of minutes of using my face, got off me, and said, "See you tomorrow."

I weakly got off the desk, my face drenched with her cum, and said, "Good luck with the case."

"Thanks," she smiled, as she pulled me close and kissed me possessively. When she broke the kiss she sibilated, "Tomorrow we become scandalous sisters of sin."

I laughed, "You do like alliteration."

"I guess I do," she shrugged, pinching my nipples hard before going back to her desk.

I got dressed, returned home and worried about tomorrow.

.....

Friday was a nerve-wracking day.

Ken promised me it would be okay.

Janna called me, predicting it would be the best day of my life.

Yet I was a mess.

I was a mother.

I was a wife.

I wasn't a cheap slut who fucked convicted criminals.

Yet, the entire day as I fretted about this, my cunt was wet.

Janna arrived and helped me dress.

No bra.

No panties.

Just a red dress, beige thigh highs and red three-inch fuck-me heels.

Janna drove me to the trailer and I signed in as Mrs. Mwangi, which was strange. It occurred to me if they checked this wife's signatures they would all be different.

I went in, was groped by a female security guard who was smirking the entire time and used an upper-crust accent as she commented on my lack of 'undergarments'. Did she know who I really was? She obviously knew why I was here.

I wanted to die of embarrassment, but I walked in a daze thru the metal detector.

Even though my red dress wasn't slutty, the lack of a bra showcased my tits and I felt like a streetwalker meeting a John.

Only he wasn't paying.

I went into the trailer and saw Dele.

He just nodded politely and opened The Door for me.

The room was nicer than I envisioned; not fancy, but clean... but it smelt of sex. I wondered if I had a black light, whether the room would glow.

Kareem walked in a moment later, said 'Hello, Dear," before walking up to me and began kissing me... just like we'd been married for years.

Somehow I hadn't expected this.

Sex is sex.

Sucking a cock is sex.

Getting fucked is sex.

Kissing though, is intimate.

I froze in his arms...shocked and horrified by this much involvement...wondering how my curiosity had gotten me into this so far that I was about to do this.

He whispered to me, substantially more tenderly than in the video I'd watched, "It's okay to be nervous, but I expect total obedience from you. Is that clear?"

He knew why I was here, even if I didn't yet completely understand. He looked into my eyes and ordered, "Take off your dress, I want to see those big white titties."

I obeyed, lifting my dress over my head. Suddenly I was completely naked in front of him except for thigh high stockings and three-inch heels.

He stood back and looked me over, seeming to approve, which oddly made me feel good. I was attractive to a much younger man.

He moved back to me and surprised me by slapping each of my tits.

I yelped.

I covered my tits with my hands and he scowled and ordered, "Display those white flapjacks."

A million emotions coursed through me yet I obeyed, actually pushing my tits out to showcase them. Proud of how firm they still were.

He pulled on my nipples.

He slapped them some more.

I stood there, both turned on and mortified. Two completely different feelings swirling inside of me.

I'd thought I would be sucking him by now... maybe being fucked by him... yet, he seemed entertained just by molesting my tits.

He told me, as he cupped them, "I love these nice big tits."

I moaned as he leaned forward and sucked my left nipple into his mouth, "Thank you."

He sucked and bit on both my nips before he said, "Your husband is a pathetic wimp, willing to offer you to a black man." He laughed as he added, "After today you'll only want more black cock."

He snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor.

I knelt in front of him.

"Go ahead, pull out what you're dying to play with," he said smugly.

I obeyed, indeed wanting to see this massive cock up close and personal. It was, after all, why I was here. His Big Black Cock!!!

My hands trembled as I pulled down his orange pants and discovered he too wasn't wearing underwear.

I gasped.

It had looked huge on the video... up close in real life it was even more majestic... and so far it was completely flaccid.

"Go ahead, feel it," he offered.

I couldn't resist. I had to touch it.

I wrapped my hand around it... or I tried. It was thicker than any cock I had seen (I had only ever fucked two guys, but I had blown a few more and jerked off a couple).

I marvelled at the sheer weight of it... thinking it would be a heavy burden to walk around with... like my tits could be.

I stroked it slowly for a minute, completely captivated by the sheer majestic power of it. It was the cock of all cocks.

I didn't even think about it as I opened my mouth and took it between my lips.

I was amazed at how thick it was... it was really stretching my jaw.

I sucked slowly, barely taking much in as I felt it slowly hardening.

As it did harden I began bobbing some more, drooling all over his cock... slobbering like a dirty bitch in lust.

Finally I had over half of it in and I gagged, knowing there was no way to take all ten-plus inches of this monster.

"Time to train your shoot-chute," he said, as he grabbed my head and began pushing himself down my throat.

Tears rolled down my eyes.

I choked.

I gagged.

I didn't resist, but kept trying to cope with this massive member as it violated my mouth.

I wanted to be able to take all of it in.

Soon I was making horrible unnatural noises with each thrust down my throat, only realizing I'd taken it all when I felt his balls resting on my chin, his cock lodged deep down my throat.

I could barely breathe around it.

I was starting to panic when he pulled out and told me to get on all fours on the bed, and by this time I was more turned on than I'd ever been! Janna was right, this state when my pride and self-respect and will power were all broken was the hottest part! .

I climbed on, forgetting I was happily married, forgetting about my grown child, forgetting about my pride or dignity, as I got on all fours and arched my back, offering myself like a bitch in heat.

He moved behind me and I was expecting some teasing, maybe even a bit or oral, but he slammed his entire cock in my cunt without any warmup.

Fuck, it hurt! His cock was spreading my cunt in ways even Janna's massive dildo hadn't.

His cock reached depths I didn't know existed inside me!

His cock was so fucking fat!

His cock was so fucking long!

I clawed at the bed sheets as I tried just to take his massive cock!

He, of course, didn't care.

He just began fucking me.

He wasn't making love.

He was pounding my pussy with each rough, forward thrust.

I babbled at first about his taking it out, then I babbled about his having mercy and going slower, and then I began to feel the pleasure begin to consume me and I begged for the opposite: "Harder, fuck your white slut harder!"

"You like my cock, slut?" he asked, grabbing my hips and stopping all motion.

"Yes, yes, I love your big black cock," I declared, desperate to have him resume reaming me.

"What would you say if your faggot husband was here?" he asked.

I was surprised by the term 'faggot', but I responded with the truth, "I'd tell him I'm a white slut slave for black cock."

"Any black cock?" he asked.

"If they're all like yours, then fuck yes!" I agreed.

"Ride it, slut," he ordered and I obeyed, bouncing back on his cock like I was a rocking horse.

In a minute I was coming... my first ever orgasm from a cock. I declared, "I'm coming!"

As I kept bouncing on his cock, I added, "I've never come this way before!"

"You've never had a real cock before," he pointed out.

"Yes, yes, you're way more of a man than my husband," I babbled, not thinking straight at all... only of the pleasure his cock was giving me.

He then shoved my hips down onto the bed, straddled my body and took control of the fucking as he asked, "Are you going to be my cock slut whenever I want you to come and please me?"

"Yes, yes, any time, sir," I agreed, as a second orgasm seemed to be rising rapidly even as the first one was barely beginning to finish running its course through me.


"Are you going to crave nigger meat?" he asked, slamming into me so hard, the bed banged loudly against the wall with each forward thrust.

"Oh God, I'll be fantasizing about your black cock twenty-four seven," I declared, knowing I was going to be a black cock slut for the rest of my life. I loved my husband, but he couldn't come close to giving me the pleasure I was receiving right now.

"I said 'nigger meat'." he emphasized, stopping this time and even pulling his cock out of me.

I hated the 'N' word, but in the heat of the moment, and needing his cock back inside me, I declared, "I'll do anything for nigger cock in my whitey slut box!"

He slammed back into me and asked, "Will your husband's tiny white penis, he doesn't have a cock, ever be able to get you off again?"

I threw my husband under the bus as I admitted, "I've never come from his tiny cock."

He laughed, "Am I the first guy to fuck you to orgasm?"

"Y-y-yes," I screamed, as a second orgasm hit me... I'd never had multiple orgasms during one sex session.

He flipped me onto my back, a gush of my cum spraying everywhere as he did, spread my legs wide, grabbed hold of my ankles and slammed back into me.

I moaned, "Fuck, my husband would already be asleep by now."

"Black men have stamina," he said.

"Fuck yes, you do," I agreed. As he continued fucking me like the Energizer Bunny.

My tits bounced around like errant basketballs with the force of this thrusts.

"I'm so fucking full," I declared.

"Your cunt is one of the tightest ever," he said.

"I was a virgin before today," I declared, feeling that was the truth.

A third orgasm now rising, I began humping back and forth to meet his thrusts as he asked, "Who owns this cunt?"

"You do," I offered without hesitation.

"What are you?" he questioned.

"A white slut for big nigger cock," I admitted, wanting to shock him, to sound like the dirtiest white slut he'd ever had.

"Declare to me you're my bitch," he ordered.

Again no hesitation, his cock and my pleasure in complete control of my mind, my third orgasm hit as I declared loudly, "Yes, yes, I'm your fuck slut bitch, sir."

He flipped me onto my side and fucked me in that position to a fourth orgasm as I came, realizing that what I needed on a deep instinctual level was a commanding, forceful black man who would treat me not like a person but like an object, a sex object to be used as he pleased.

I begged, "Harder, fuck your white bimbo slut harder!"

He pushed me onto my back and shoved his cock back into my mouth. He roughly face fucked me, making me gag some more, until he pulled out and exploded the biggest load of cum I'd ever encountered all over my face!

Six ropes rocketed out of his black cannon and painted my face like I was his canvas.

When he finished shooting, I leaned up and took his cock back in my mouth, nursing it for any more cum that he might have in there.

When he pulled out, I asked, "Can I scoop your cum off my face and eat it, sir?"

"Not until I get my picture," he said.

"Oh, I...." I began.

"Is there a problem?" he asked.

His tone made it clear my answer needed to be No, and I responded hurriedly, "Take as many pictures of your slut as you wish, Master." I purposely called him Master for the first time.

"You're a keeper," he mused, as the door opened and Janna came in and also took a picture of me with my white splooges of adornment.

"Janna, you have finished your task, you may come in on Tuesday for a special treat," he said.

"Thank you, Master," Janna said excitedly, as she joined me on the bed. "You were both so fucking hot!"

"I think I may pass out from pleasure," I said, falling back next to her.

"Been there," she laughed, as she scooped a dollop of cum off my face and put it in my mouth.

I eagerly sucked her finger clean and she continued feeding me for a minute.

"Slut Christine, you may return next Friday," Kareem offered.

"Thank you, Master," I replied, excited to be offered a second time with him.

"And your husband will get his reward later tonight," he said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"My cock," he shrugged. "You do know he's a cock sucker, don't you?"

"No!" I gasped.

Janna added, "All the guards are."

"I don't understand," I said.

Janna explained, "He makes each guard into a cock sucker and then denies them access until he takes their wife."

"Ken... Ken... Ken has sucked your cock?" I asked, as Kareem got dressed.

"He's a great cock sucker," he said. "Better than either of you two."

"But his mouth doesn't compare to our white cunts, does it?" Janna asked.

"God, no," he laughed. "Guards' mouths are just convenient cum receptacles for when I'm alone in my cell."

"They'd better be," Janna responded playfully.

"Until next time," Kareem said, and sauntered out with his orange trousers draped over one shoulder and two of his cum sluts admiring his tight black ass.

"Ken is gay?" I asked, this more shocking than everything I had learned and now just did.

"Not gay," she corrected. "Just accepting of the sexual hierarchy."

"Which is?" I asked.

White women and white men serve blacks," she said, as if it were as simple as that.