Black Cock Worship: A Woman's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what to think," I said, as I got off the bed and grabbed my dress.

"Give yourself time to process," she said. "Dele is an eager cock sucker for blacks. Actually, it's really hot to watch."

"I'm exhausted and baffled," I said. "I definitely need some time."

"Let's go back to my place and have an early dinner," she said.

Craving her cunt, I smiled and said, "I hope it's sushi."

"Oh, it will definitely be sushi," she said, before adding, "watching you turn into an insatiable black cock slut was fucking hot."

"Was there a video of this?" I asked.

"Yep," she nodded. "I'll grab our copies from Dele."

Deciding fuck it, I turned to a camera and said, "Dele, keep filming."

I then pushed Janna onto her back, spread her legs and devoured her cunt... if Ken was a faggot, then I could be a lez.

THE END... MAYBE???

Is this worth reading more about?

BLACK COCK WORSHIP: ANAL TRAINING

Both Ken (Christine's first pegging) and Christine (Ken's first strap-on... so he can be big enough for her) discover the joys of anal sex... then both lose their real anal virginity to their Master.