Black Widow: Age of Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then some." Helen softly chimed in.

"Yeah, pound that whore ass!" Laura added, "Wow Wanda, you're really good at that."

"Fuck yeah she is!" Darcy grinned, before calling out, "Hey Witchy, how about after this you treat my fat ass to some of that?"

"Darcy, focus!" Jane exclaimed in a warning tone.

"What? I meant after we've all had a piece of Natasha's bitch ass." Darcy promised, "Fuck, there's no way I'm missing out on a chance to butt fuck The Black Widow. You hear me slut? All of us here are just lining up for a piece of your slutty little ass, and when we're done with your butt hole it's going to be wider than the Grand Canyon bitch!"

"Yeah it is." Jane grinned, glad that she could agree with her girlfriend on something, "We're all going to wreck that ass like it's never been wrecked before!"

"But you really are doing great Wanda." Pepper encouraged the new girl, "Mmmmmmmmmm, you really are doing a great job at slamming that tiny little bitch hole, doing us all a favour by stretching it out and making it easy for the rest of us to fuck. Oh yeah Wanda, remember, she's not your trainer or your superior officer right now, she's your anal loving bitch. She is nothing but a walking fuck hole to you, and she really, really wants you to treat her as such. Oh that's it, good girl, wreck that ass! Wreck that big fat slutty ass and show The Black Widow who's boss! Oh fuck yeah!"

There was a lot more said but Natasha was too overwhelmed by the ass fucking she was receiving to fully comprehend it, the deadly assassin increasingly impressed by the inexperienced girl by the second.

She knew Wanda had read her mind extensively, and the minds of everyone in this room, so it stood to reason that The Scarlet Witch would have at least a rough idea of how to sodomise another woman, but given how skilfully she had stretched Natasha's ass and was now pounding her pooper the redhead wouldn't be surprised if part of the brunette's power was perfectly mimicking other people's skills just from reading their minds.

Perhaps it shouldn't be such a surprise. After all once Natasha had finally talked Wanda into her bed the girl had been one of the best first time muff munchers she'd ever had the pleasure of having between her legs. Most women she had been with were eager the first time they tasted her pussy, but Wanda hadn't merely shown enthusiasm.

No, she had shown skill beyond her years, and while that could be attributed to her mind reading ability the skill and confidence in which Wanda had eaten her out, and was now fucking her butt, made Natasha believe there was something else at play here, something which would make her beg Maria to allow Wanda to become a regular feature in their bed.

Natasha smiled at the thought and then let out a deafening scream as Wanda effortlessly pushed her over the edge of orgasm and then continued to push her over that edge, the inexperienced girl giving the proud ass whore multiple anally induced climaxes like she had been doing this for years.

Oh yes, The Black Widow definitely wanted to bend over for The Scarlett Witch on a regular basis from now on, that extremely pleasant thought the last Natasha had for a while as she became lost in the pure bliss of getting her fat ass roughly pounded.

Wanda was extremely embarrassed that she was so caught up in the perverted act of anal sex. She just couldn't help it, it was so addictive. The feeling of power and dominance, Natasha's meaty ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs, even the feeling of the other Avenger's back passage clamping down on her cock was all overwhelming.

Sure, Wanda couldn't feel it like a guy would, however the tightness of Natasha's ass caused extra friction on the stimulator inside the harness, seemingly amplifying the pleasure by a million. Or maybe Wanda was just overwhelmed with the overall joy of butt fucking The Black Widow, this woman who had taken down countless men with ease and dominated countless women now nothing but Wanda's personal anal whore.

Technically that wasn't true, Natasha wasn't just her anal whore. No, the once mighty Black Widow was now the butt slut of every single woman in this room, the thought turning Wanda on even more as she continued to pound Natasha's perfect ass.

Of course the downside to that was that it was no longer her turn, the other women around her clearly itching for the chance to get their hands on Natasha's big butt and yet Wanda couldn't stop herself from preventing them from doing so by selfishly slamming Natasha's fat ass.

That was why she was so embarrassed, not because in such a short time of being an Avenger she had become such a perverted slut, but because she was hogging Natasha's big ass and she couldn't stop herself.

The fact that the combination of the stimulator on her clit, Natasha's jiggling butt cheeks slamming back into her thighs and the sheer perverted joy of fucking The Black Widow up the butt made her experience some of the most powerful climaxes of her life didn't help matters.

In the end Wanda only stopped because she felt like she had almost literally no energy left to continue the ass fucking. Really all she could do was remain kneeling behind the redhead when she finally pulled her dildo out of Natasha's ass hole, Wanda gasping softly as she was left staring at the superspy's gaped butt hole, the fact that she had been the one to so thoroughly stretch it open overwhelming to The Scarlet Witch.

Although nowhere near as much as the sudden loud clapping from around the room, Wanda blushing a deep red at first from the applause and then from the way Natasha shamelessly reached back and pulled apart her ass cheeks, showing off just how thoroughly loose and opened her back hole had become.

Which, as one girl was happy to point out, was perfect to be anally gang banged, Wanda awkwardly shuffling out of the way of the spotlight and watching in fascination as the woman she knew so many people feared shamelessly took strap-on dildo after strap-on dildo up her 'big fat' ass.

"Me next, me next, me next! I called dibs on that ass next!" Darcy cried out after about a minute of giggles and discussing how pretty Natasha's gaped ass hole looked, "Get over here bitch and sit that fat ass down on my dick!"

Natasha blushed a little but quickly let go of her cheeks, straightened up and dashed over to where Darcy was sitting on the couch. She then looked at Darcy for a second to see if the girl would give her preference whether she wanted cowgirl or reverse cowgirl but the assistant just grinned up at her with an expectant look in her eyes.

Either she was waiting for Natasha to choose and going to scold her either way for choosing the wrong one or she just didn't care. Knowing Darcy it was likely the latter, so Natasha chose cowgirl so she could see Darcy's fantastic tits while she anally rode her.

So with practised ease Natasha straddled Darcy's lap, lined her open ass hole up with the other woman's strap-on and started pushing herself downwards. For the benefit of the women behind her she spread her ass cheeks with both hands after she had made sure that the toy penetrated her back hole, which was pretty easy considering how open it already was, and then she slowly lowered herself down on Darcy's dick.

The entire time she kept her eyes locked with Darcy's, the usually submissive brunette obviously taking great pleasure in having the once dominant redhead anally skewer herself on her strap-on, if possible Darcy's grin becoming bigger with every additional inch that slid up Natasha's butt.

During that ass stuffing Natasha thought about the first time she met Darcy. The girl had been all tongue tied and nervous around her, a clear sign of her interest. Natasha had taken advantage of that and 10 minutes later Darcy had been on her knees and enthusiastically eating the redhead's cunt while looking up at Natasha for approval.

Another 10 minutes or so later Natasha had been sliding her strap-on up Darcy's fat ass. Then a few days later Natasha had been sandwiched between this assistant and her employer, Jane Foster ensuring that the once mighty Black Widow never topped her girlfriend again.

As Natasha savoured the memory of how a tiny astrophysicist with absolutely no fighting experience had completely dominated her to the point where it felt natural to submit to a total bottom like Darcy Lewis her butt came to rest against the assistant's lap, announcing every single inch of Darcy's impressive weapon was buried in her bowels.

After a few seconds for everybody to enjoy that fact Darcy grabbed her hands, pulled them away from her cheeks, and then the civilian who had been once in total awe of her slapped her ass forcefully like the cheap anal whore she had become and then started ordering her around.

"Well, what are you waiting for slut? Bounce that booty!" Darcy grinned, "Bounce that big booty on my cock! Mmmmmmmm yeah, make those fat cheeks and those amazing tits of yours jiggle as you bounce on my dick. Oh yeah, me and my friends want to see your big tits and fat ass jiggle as you bounce your butt hole up and down my big fat strap-on cock like the total ass whore that you are! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, come on Natasha, you asked for this. You begged for this. So go ahead, take my dick in your ass just like you're going to take the others up there you dirty little anal junkie!"

Darcy said more, a lot more. She always was a talker, yapping on and on until one way or another someone shut her up. It could be as simple as a verbal interruption or a single look, but her favourite way was physical pleasure. Oh, and being distracted by something pretty.

In this case it was the combination of her favourite things as she was distracted by the feeling of the stimulator inside the harness grinding down onto her clit and Natasha's bouncing boobs as the infamous assassin/Avenger established a steady rhythm of riding her cock with that big gorgeous booty of hers.

Others took over the verbal assault for a while, but eventually everyone became completely captivated by watching The Black Widow anally riding perhaps the most submissive girl in the room. And make no mistake, Darcy was proud to be a bottom.

She thought of herself that way before meeting the love of her life Jane Foster, and since then the surprisingly dominant astrophysicist who had seemed so shy at first had been spanking and fucking her fat ass on a daily basis, making Darcy quickly become addicted to the feeling of being Jane's anal loving bitch and she wouldn't trade it for the world.

However while Darcy had never, and would never wanted to, seriously dominate another woman there were times Jane had her assist her with more than just boring science.

Oh yes, Darcy had lost count of the number of 'sandwiches' she had been involved in, both as a piece of bread at the bottom and piece of meat in the middle, and there were plenty of times where Jane humiliated her by making ride a dildo strapped around the waist of an equally submissive girl, or humiliated a guest in their bed by making them ride a dildo wearing Darcy. It was one of the reasons that Darcy considered Jane Foster to be her soulmate.

As much as Darcy adored the humiliation of riding another submissive girl's strap-on it was incredibly thrilling to be on this end of things temporarily, especially as she knew she would never be in this position if it wasn't for her total top of a girlfriend.

That it was The Black Widow who was now anally riding her, a woman Darcy had mistaken for the biggest top she'd ever meet during their first interaction and the woman who had totally dominated her in record time, well, it was thrilling beyond words, Darcy pretty much blathering the whole time as she stared at those bouncing boobs which were almost as big as her own.

"Oh my God yes, mmmmmmmmmmm, bounce that fat ass! Bounce it!" Darcy continued blathering, mostly unaware what she was saying, "Bounce it! Bounce your big booty on my cock! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh I wanna see The Black Widow bounce on my dick! Oh yeah, bounce that fat ass so my friends can watch your meaty cheeks jiggle while I watch your big titties nearly smack you in the fucking face! Fuck Nat, you're so hot. You're always so hot, oooooooooooh, but you've never looked better then you do right now, sliding your butt hole up and down my cock and giving me and our friends a chance to watch your bouncing boobies and your jiggling ass cheeks."

"Well, I agree with that, as I'm sure does everybody else, but Darcy, you can't just hog that ass." Maria scolded the assistant, before addressing the women around her, "After all, this is an anal gang bang. That means everyone gets a turn with The Black Widow's big slutty ass!"

As a cheer went up from the other women Darcy grinned and slapped Natasha's ass, "Oh, I don't mind sharing this grade A piece of ass. Mmmmmmmm, my only question is, who wants this fat ass next? Jane, you want a turn with this bitch ass?"

"Later." Jane grinned, "I'm saving myself for the hard pounding."

Quickly raising her hand 'Mrs Hawkeye' called out, "I wouldn't mind a turn."

"Laura..." Maria smiled, before forcing a frown onto her face, "Is that the best you can do?"

Taking the hint Laura Barton smiled at Maria and then called out loudly and confidently, "I would love it if my husband's best friend planted that fat ass of hers on my big strap-on dildo. I'd love to have Natasha Romanoff anally riding my cock like the submissive little bitch she is, The Black Widow bouncing her big gay butt on my strap-on, the woman everyone thinks my husband is sleeping with taking my dick deep into her bitch hole to prove that she is nothing but a dyke fuck hole."

"Ok, I'm convinced." Maria grinned, reaching out and slapping Natasha's ass, "Nat, go ride Laura's dick! Make sure you're quick, I don't want your ass to be without cock for too long."

"You heard your girlfriend bitch!" Darcy chimed in with a playful slap of her own to Natasha's booty, "Mmmmmmmm, your best friend's wife wants a piece of your whore ass, and we all want to see you give it to her. Yeah, take that gaping bitch hole away from me and give it to Laura! Ohhhhhhhhh, take every inch of Laura's cock up your dyke butt!"

Laura Barton smiled as she watched Natasha reluctantly pull her ass off of Darcy Lewis's strap-on and then clamber over Dr Cho so she could get to Laura's dildo.

Once she reached her destination Natasha quickly lined up her cock hungry little ass hole with Laura's strap-on and slide herself down the entire length, Natasha's eyes fluttering and allowed moan escaping her lips as her slutty ass was once again filled with long thick dildo, Laura ensuring that she got the kind of nice 10 incher which she knew from experience stretch the bowels of her husband's best friend just the way she liked it.

Then without giving Natasha time to adjust Laura smacked her big bubble butt hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle, looked the deadly Black Widow directly in the eye and ordered her, "What are you waiting for? Ride it slut! Mmmmmmmmm yeah, destroy your own ass hole you perverted little whore! Fuck, I can't believe I let filthy trash like you around my husband."

It felt so weird for Laura to say such things, but then again having sex with The Black Widow had changed her. Made her do things she could have never imagine doing, like this lesbian anal gang bang, which she was really caught up in. The energy of all these women were just giving her confidence she had never felt before, not even all those other times she'd ass fucked this goddess of a woman.

And Laura had ass fucked this woman a lot, at least since Natasha had embraced the role of the bottom, Laura now having a lot of fond memories of DP'ing the deadly Black Widow with her husband or the redhead's girlfriend, not to mention the times all four of them got together to make the mighty Natasha Romanoff air tight.

Of course when they first met Natasha had effortlessly topped Laura, giving the poor woman her first taste of pussy before taking her anal cherry.

Laura remembered thinking that it was ironic she had been worried about this woman stealing her then boyfriend when Natasha instantly showed more interest in her, Clint only too happy to watch his professional partner turn his romantic partner into their bitch, just so that he would be allowed to fuck her ass.

She had been mad at him for a long time after that, but she quickly grew a taste for anal and became addicted to the feeling of her now husband cumming in her butt, and if it wasn't for Natasha she'd probably have twice as many kids.

However as grateful as she was to Natasha for probably decreasing the number of screaming kids running around and expanding her sexual horizons, and of course for keeping her husband safe, she had to admit the first time she was instructed to strap on a dildo and pound Natasha's big beautiful bottom was one of the greatest days of her life.

Maria had been an expert teacher, and even though Laura felt much more comfortable on the bottom, and in general being a bottom, they had found a way to work around it. By Natasha anally riding her, providing Laura with the amazing sight of Natasha's big boobs or fat ass cheeks bouncing for her while she and others provided commentary.

Although right now it was mostly Laura, the mother of Hawkeye's children completely humiliating The Black Widow with her words, "Come on bitch, I know you can try harder than that! I've seen the way you bounce on your girlfriend's cock when it's stuffed up one of your slutty fuck holes, and you better believe I want that same treatment. Mmmmmmmm, or at least what you give my husband when I allow you to take his cock inside you. Yeahhhhhhhh, you thought you were such a top when you first walked into my home and introduced yourself, but look at you now, anally riding my cock like the whore you are. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah, riding it while everybody else watches, you showing us all that The Black Widow is nothing but an anal whore. God, forget my husband, I shouldn't be letting a piece of filth like you around my children! Mmmmmmmmm fuck, I shouldn't let you step foot in my home you fucking tramp, ooooooooooooh Gooooooooddddddddd!"

Natasha blushed bright red, and slammed her butt up and down with even more enthusiasm, making her tits and ass jiggle even more, much to the delight of her audience. She did so love being the centre of attention, although right now everybody else fell away.

Even her beloved Maria became forgotten as Laura Barton verbally humiliated her like never before, tears of joy filling Natasha's eyes as each word pushed her closer and closer to the climax she was beginning to feel like she medically needed.

Normally she would have to push Laura to say naughty things, the prim and proper woman ironically more hesitant to call her nasty things than to use those kinds of words on anyone else. Which just showed who Laura was deep down, Natasha knowing that what she was doing now had to be hard for her friend and being so grateful to her for finding the strength to give Natasha what she so desperately wanted.

The other woman even began thrusting upwards in time with Natasha's bouncing, timing it perfectly so that the dildo was slammed into the very deepest depths of the redhead's ass, making Natasha moan her friend's name.

When they had first met all those years ago Natasha had gone to Clint's secret hideaway home with only the best intentions. She had so wanted to act like a normal person and meet her best friend's girlfriend, but along the way Clint had mentioned that Laura was grossed out by the idea of anal, and then one thing had led to another.

Which of course had been Clint's plan, the bastard manipulating Natasha into seducing Laura so he could fuck his girlfriend up the ass on a regular basis, but Natasha couldn't just let a woman she liked not know the joys of anal. She had been weak, unable to resist what had been then her nature.