Black Widow: Age of Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she had been reprogrammed by her beloved Maria, with a little help from Pepper and Jane, Natasha was only too happy to make it up to Laura by giving up her ass whenever Mrs Barton wanted it, the two sneaking away for a little backdoor pleasure, among other things, whenever Natasha came to visit or Laura showed up at Avenger's Tower.

The majority of the time it was Natasha anally riding Laura just like this, and while they both preferred it when either Maria or Clint were pounding Natasha's pussy and ideally while the other watched or fucked the redhead's mouth, this was quite a treat, one which would easily make Natasha cum if she was just given a little more time. Unfortunately it was not to be.

"Ok, who next?" Maria wondered aloud, her eyes already focusing on a viable target, "Dr Cho, you've been sitting there as quiet and as patient as usual. Would you like to be next to fuck this slut's ass?"

Blushing only slightly Helen Cho replied, "I'd love too."

There was a few seconds pause and then Darcy boldly reached over and smacked the deadly super spy roughly on the ass, "Well, don't just sit there you lazy bitch! Get that slutty ass hole off of Mrs Hawkeye's cock and onto Dr Cho's dick!"

"Oh yes, it is time you took another dick up your fat ass!" Wanda chimed in with her broken English.

"Do as we say Nat." Maria said coldly, although at the same time she was carefully studying her girlfriend for signs she was too exhausted to continue, even though she knew it was unlikely given the legendary stamina of The Black Widow.

"Yeah Nat, I've had my turn with your fat ass. Don't worry, I'll get seconds soon enough, but now it's time for you to switch dildos. Here, let me help." Laura grinned, grabbing Natasha and then slowly lifting her up and off of her dildo before literally passing the infamous spy to Dr Cho.

Helen gladly took hold of the redhead's waist, pulled her over slightly and then downwards. It helped that she was sitting right next to Laura, which was the plan after all, Maria Hill having planned out every detail of tonight and discussing it with them all at length before they even arrived.

And oh, was Helen reaping the rewards of that right now as she got to enjoy the look on Natasha's face as her dildo penetrated the assassin's butt hole and then slowly slid all the way into her backside. Or more accurately Natasha slowly slid her backside down on that cock, the now years of nearly non-stop butt pounding and the pounding she had already taken today making it easy for Natasha to take every inch of Helen's strap-on up her ass.

Once every inch of that dildo was inside her big bottom Natasha closed her eyes and briefly savoured the moment before beginning to bounce her butt up and down Helen's cock, keeping her eyes closed for a little while before opening them so Helen could see just how much the mighty Black Widow was enjoying having that strap-on cock up her ass.

Of course the look on her face made that clear, but the eyes with a windows to the soul, and 'The Avenger's personal medic' as Tony Stark like to say loved looking into the eyes of Natasha Romanoff when she rode her strap-on dildo.

Like most of the other women around her Helen also enjoyed the sight of Natasha's big boobs bouncing up and down with each thrust, even if she did spoil it for the others somewhat by reaching out and grabbing those huge tits, loving the feeling of them in her hand as she continued to be part of this wonderful act of anal violation.

Helen also enjoyed the feeling of the other woman's meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs as Natasha slowly bounced up and down, Helen making them jiggle even more as she began randomly thrusting upwards into the redhead's bottom, the doctor's hands reluctantly sliding from Natasha's tits down to her waist so she had better leverage for abusing the spy's butt hole.

Helen still couldn't believe she got to sodomise such an infamous woman. She had read The Black Widow's file, at this point everybody had, and heard the stories, so it was still a shock that when she had met Natasha Romanoff the woman had been a pure bottom. That she had been broken by women who weren't as strong as her was an extra turn on, although Helen could see why, her own ass hole having taken several fuckings at this point by Maria, Pepper and Jane, especially Maria.

Oh yes, it was Natasha's girlfriend who had popped her anal cherry, Helen loving it almost as much as the slutty redhead and quickly becoming Maria's bitch. Although truth be told she spent most of her time on the bottom of an all girl sandwich, DP'ing and double ass fucking the once mighty Natasha Romanoff, although she did love it whenever Maria let her butt fuck her girlfriend like this.

Natasha also loved it. It was clear to her from their first meeting that Dr Cho was a bottom, something which was clear to Maria too which was why the beautiful Asian woman found herself with a strap-on dildo buried in her then virgin ass during the interview process.

An interview process Maria and Natasha had very much loved performing to find The Avengers a doctor they could trust, both of them tasting a lot of delicious pussies, Maria popping several anal cherries and Natasha being sandwiched between her girlfriend and several different candidates before they finally settled on Dr Cho.

Truth be told she was the best candidate, so they probably would have chosen her even if she hadn't been receptive to their seduction techniques and eager and willing to do whatever depraved thing they could come up with, whether that was taking a brutal butt fucking from Maria, or giving a pretty decent ass pounding to Natasha, or even becoming air tight.

The Black Widow smiled as she remembered that one particular passionate time where Pepper and Jane joined them and she had watched the three women responsible for turning her into a total bottom take the respectable Dr Cho in all three of her holes, the gorgeous Asian cumming over and over again on Maria's cock while Pepper and Jane took it in turns to use Helen's ass and mouth for their pleasure.

For the most part though Dr Cho fucked Natasha up the ass, either by choice or because Maria had prompted her too, the Asian doctor now part of this group of women who could butt fuck The Black Widow whenever they wanted, provided they called Maria first and asked permission of course.

And as Helen was a bottom that meant they had spent a lot of time together lately in this exact position, that familiarity serving Dr Cho well as she effortlessly sodomised Natasha to the very edge of climax, part of Natasha hoping that she would finally get that orgasm she wanted while the other part wanted to be teased some more.

Unsurprisingly it was the latter, Maria calling out, "Ok, that's enough. We don't want her to cum yet, so... Pepper, do you want to go?"

"Oh no, I couldn't possibly resist making her cum." Pepper admitted, before turning to the newest member of their little group, "But I think Wanda is eager for some more of that ass."

"Oh yes, please, allow me the privilege of sodomising The Black Widow again." Wanda grinned, her eyes sparkling with delight.

"Ok, but you have to promise to sit down and not to make her cum." Maria warned.

"You have my word." Wanda nodded and then quickly sat down next to Darcy on the couch and called out, "Pass that ass over here so I can have seconds!"

"Certainly." Helen smiled, lifting Natasha off her dildo and gently pushing her in Wanda's direction.

Darcy got a quick slap on Natasha's ass as the redhead crawled over, "Yeah, move it slut! Move that big fat ass! Mmmmmmmmmm, you're so fucking hot when you're taking dick up your ass."

As much as Natasha enjoyed being butt fucked by the beautiful Dr Cho she tended to be very quiet during sex, really having to be pushed to talk dirty, and while the likes of Darcy had picked up the slack it was a relief to return to Wanda, the previously nervous girl slamming her dildo up Natasha's butt and then effortlessly brutalising The Black Widow's bowels while dishing out the most wonderful verbal abuse, again Natasha pushed to the edge as she was completely humiliated by this girl.

"Move your fat ass! Move it!" Wanda practically growled, The Scarlet Witch completely lost in her lust as she tried to do what she had been encouraged to do, and what Natasha had so explicitly asked for, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, bounce your big fat ass on my cock! Ride me like the anal whore you are! Do it to amuse me and my new friends, and do it because you absolutely love this. Because you are the biggest anal whore on this planet and probably any other, because you asked for this, asked us to use you this way, and now your whore ass will take everything we wish to give it, mmmmmmmmmmmm, the once mighty Black Widow's big fat ass our property to use for our pleasure, Natasha Romanoff nothing but our dyke fuck hole!"

A few minutes later Wanda past Natasha to Darcy and the process repeated itself again, Natasha passed back and forth between those four women for what felt like hours, each one treating her like a piece of meat. And she loved them for it. However even The Black Widow had her limits, and by the time she was finally passed to her girlfriend she was literally weeping with need. As a result her make up was a mess.

She was a mess, her hair tangled and sticking to her head, especially her forehead, and perhaps most embarrassing of all her ass hole was so loose and open that she instantly sat down on Maria's lap, every single inch of her girlfriend's cock shooting straight up The Black Widow's butt and making her moan like the anal whore she was.

Natasha initially blushed at her slutty and dishevelled appearance, but Maria pulled her down into a passionate kiss, the tongue of the dominant brunette invading her mouth as Maria grabbed a tight hold of the redhead's waist and began to bounce Natasha's ass up and down.

Quickly responding Natasha massaged Maria's tongue with her own and called upon what little was left of her stamina to put some effort into lifting herself up and down, however almost immediately she received a hard slap to her ass followed by Maria breaking the kiss and giving her a playful grin.

"Don't worry baby, let me do the work." Maria purred as she thrust upwards into Natasha's ass.

Although her tone and her expression was light and playful Natasha could tell that her girlfriend had just given her an order, and unlike some scenarios in the past when they were both working for SHIELD Natasha was only too happy to obey Maria Hill.

Especially because she was running on fumes, and no one knew how to fuck her big fat slutty dyke ass like the wonderful woman beneath her now who had stolen her heart, Maria seeming to re-establish ownership as she forcefully increased the pace until she was slamming her hips upwards at the same time she shoved Natasha downwards, making the dildo hammer The Black Widow's big ass as hard and as deep as possible.

Natasha could feel her meaty cheeks jiggling with every thrust, the whoops of approval from her audience further driving her closer than ever to orgasm, but instead of being once again being denied Maria told her, "You have my permission to cum."

The butt fucking then got even harder, Natasha literally about to go over the edge when all of a sudden she found herself on her back with her legs on Maria's shoulders being anally pounded as hard as she had ever been before. It was a total rectum wrecking and Natasha loved it, the sudden change in position and the fiery look in Maria's eyes finally triggering the climax she had been waiting for.

And oh was it worth the wait, Natasha's climax as powerful as any she'd ever had, her cum squirting out of her pussy so high and fast it hit the brunette's boobs which were bouncing hypnotically in time with her powerful thrusts, Natasha becoming hypnotised as she was skilfully sodomised through orgasm after orgasm, each one as powerful as the last.

Maria loved fucking Natasha in this position. Of course she loved fucking her girlfriend in any position, in just about any way, however there was just something special about taking Natasha on her back, The Black Widow in the traditional female role when their relationship was anything but traditional.

Maria certainly wasn't slamming her cock in and out of the traditional hole, Natasha's cunt remaining untouched as the brunette lovingly brutalised the redhead's ass in the way that they both adored. And the way which made Natasha's big tits bounce so wonderfully, Maria becoming lost in watching those mountains of flesh jiggle with every thrust.

That was the thing about taking Natasha's fat ass in this position, there was so much to look at. Now more than ever, given the eager looks on the other women's faces, Maria getting a hell of a kick out of looking up to see her friends encouraging her to sodomise her girlfriend/this deadly superspy.

Not that she really paid much attention to what they were saying as she was too busy looking back down at that cum gushing cunt, the butt hole stretching for her cock beneath it, those wonderfully bouncing boobs and finally the look of bliss on Natasha's face, Maria grinning wickedly as she noticed her lover returning the favour by staring at her tits.

Seconds later their eyes locked onto the other's and they smiled, this was Maria's favourite thing about taking Natasha's ass this way, because without saying a word she could tell the other woman how much she loved her.

How much she craved her. Needed her. How hot she was. How beautiful and sexy she was, even now she was taking a cock up her ass like a common whore. And how no matter what happened in this moment the infamous Natasha Romanoff was her submissive little butt slut, both former Agents of SHIELD clearly revelling in that truth for several minutes as Maria squeezed more than her fair share of orgasms out of her personal anal whore.

However to her credit as much as she wanted to spend the rest of the night pounding this perfect ass Maria did give others a chance, or most yet another chance, at butt fucking The Black Widow by grabbing a firm hold of her lover rolling them over and then spreading Natasha's ass cheeks to expose her already cock filled ass.

Of course they had done this what felt like a million times, and it immediately caused Natasha's eyes to brighten and a wicked smile to cross her face, and yet Maria felt compelled to make absolutely sure that Natasha was able, not just willing, to take this abuse.

"You want to get that fat ass of yours double stuffed?" Maria asked.

"Oh God yes!" Natasha moaned, "Mmmmmmmm, double stuff my slutty ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, shove two dicks up my ass and pound me deep and hard!"

Maria spent a few seconds searching Natasha's eyes, and replaying the redhead's words, searching for any tell-tale signs that her girlfriend was pushing herself too far, and then her eyes turned to her best friend who was of course already moving into position, "Ok then... Pepper, you know what to do."

Pepper smiled and pressed her dildo against Natasha's already widely stretched ass hole and slowly but firmly pushed forwards, violating The Black Widow's butt with practised ease.

She then continued to go slowly as she once again filled Natasha's ass with her cock, this time the dildo sliding against the one already inside there, those toys stretching Natasha's back passage beyond anything it was designed for. Of course traditionally back passages weren't designed for cock, but Natasha's ass was just so round and juicy pretty much everyone in this room agreed it must have been designed to be fucked.

Therefore shoving a dildo up Natasha Romanoff's ass was natural, and since she had first anally taken The Black Widow Pepper definitely felt that way, but two dildos was definitely a violation, one which caused Natasha to cry out, gasp and whimper.

Not that she ever complained, Pepper amazed that this woman took every inch of her cock along with Maria's, even though this wasn't her first time double ass fucking Natasha Romanoff. In fact no one with the possible exception of Jane Foster had double butt fucked Natasha more, as now Maria and Natasha were working so closely with Tony that they met up at least once a week to double stuff The Black Widow's big fat slutty butt.

That was why it had been agreed long before anyone had arrived that Pepper would have the privilege of being involved in the first double ass fucking. Of course Jane had argued the case, but when Maria had fully explained the plan Jane grinned and quickly agreed.

The reminder of that plan made Pepper's own ass hole clench in second-hand agony of the thought of what Natasha's back hole would soon be enduring, and the CFO of Stark Industries was more determined than ever not just to butt fuck Natasha but loosen up her rectum as much as possible for the abuse it was about to take.

As an orderly queue formed behind her Pepper made sure to slide her hips side to side and up and down as well as forwards and back, the most sadistic part of her grinning wickedly as Natasha sounded like she had been completely skewered by the cocks now rearranging her bowels.

Pepper could just about tell that Maria was doing the same thing, the blonde and brunette sharing a knowing smile as they stretched Natasha's shit pipe. It was a reminder that even through the most extreme acts Maria loved Natasha, which was the main reason Pepper was willing to go along with this. That and she couldn't deny it was really fun to completely destroy the ass of a woman who could knock her out without breaking a sweat.

Natasha used to fight against making a sound, really make her lovers earn the right to make her moan with pleasure. She quickly discovered she could try all she liked with Maria, sooner or later she WOULD be moaning for the former Deputy Director of SHIELD. And she never stood a chance when she was getting double ass fucked.

Then again getting two dildos shoved up her ass at the same time was pretty extreme even by her standards, and certainly no one in the room seem to mind the current noises coming from her mouth, even though she found them quite embarrassing. Not that she tried stopping them.

It only got worse when Pepper finally started pumping her hips back and forth, forcing those two dildos to slide out about halfway out of her back hole before being pushed back in again, the feeling clearly telling Natasha that she was an anal slut.

Not that she needed to be told, but it was nice to have confirmation in the form of feeling pleasure even from this obscene anal assault. Sure, there was a tremendous amount of discomfort but at least an equal amount of pleasure, that pleasure quickly becoming overwhelming when the discomfort faded away and Natasha felt nothing but pure pleasure coming from her incredibly slutty ass.

Pretty much through it all she was staring lovingly into Maria's eyes. Well, she was occasionally looking around her at the watching women, most of whom were now behind her so that they could get a good look at her obscenely stretched butt hole, Natasha taking great pleasure at seeing the looks on their faces.

And Pepper's of course. And Pepper's pert little titties bouncing ever so slightly with every thrust into Natasha's ass. But mostly she stared downwards at the woman she loved, somehow the look in Maria's eyes making Natasha feel like she was loved despite, or possibly at least partly because of, the fact that she was a massive anal slut.

That made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and helped her relax, although Natasha found it increasingly frustrating that Maria wasn't fucking her too. No, her loving girlfriend was just lying there letting Pepper do all the work, and not even the woman who had taken her anal cherry after effortlessly turning the tables on her was really giving it everything she had.