Black Widow: Age of Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Natasha started whimpering, her words inaudible at first but quickly becoming louder and clearer, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

After half a dozen more of those Maria barked, "If you really want to thank us, spread your cheeks. Give us all a proper look at our handiwork."

Without hesitation Natasha lifted her sweaty body off of Maria, pressed herself face down next to her, and then reached back to pull apart her ass cheeks. In turn Maria quickly sat up and joined her friends in staring deep into the bowels of Natasha Romanoff via the gaping crater which used to be so tiny and tight, and while it was perhaps not quite as wide as the Grand Canyon it definitely deserved a place in the record books.

Maria even grinned wickedly as she thought about releasing the photo online and daring anyone to find her a wider gape, Maria confident that she wouldn't receive any photos in response, or at least none with any ass hole gaping anywhere close to this wide. Or deep for that matter.

Then Maria was woken from her thoughts by Wanda softly gasping, "My God, what have we done? It is completely ruined."

"Yeah, cool ain't it?" Darcy beamed as she gleefully took shots of the seemingly damaged beyond repair butt hole.

"Don't worry Wanda." Jane assured the worried looking girl, "I haven't seen a gape quite this wide before, but that was the point and I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't confident Natasha would fully recover."

"Not that you're taking all the credit." Pepper quipped.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Jane smirked.

"Ladies, ladies calm down." Maria reassured, getting everyone's attention, "Natasha will heal in time, but if you want to get your picture taken with her ass this stretched now is your chance to do it. Once you're done, please form an orderly queue next to the railing so this massive anal whore can clean her ass off your cocks."

"Oh, oh, me, me, ME!" Darcy squealed happily, rushing towards that destroyed butt and taking a grinning selfie with it before posing for Maria's camera. Then she turned her attention to her girlfriend, "Jane! Jane get over here, we've got to take a picture together like this."

Jane sighed, rolled her eyes and then grinned as she slowly joined Darcy, kneeling the opposite side of Natasha so they could both press their faces as close as possible to their handiwork, "Fine, but I'm not letting you hang this one up."

"Oh you so are." Darcy grinned as Maria took the photo together.

"Don't we have enough naughty pictures hanging up?" Jane asked, already knowing she was going to give in.

"No." Darcy exclaimed, mock offended, "Never."

"Hey, don't hog the slut. The rest of us want pictures too." Laura pointed out.

"Relax Laura." Maria smiled, as Darcy and Jane moved away so Laura could take their place, "That gape isn't going anywhere."

There was a chorus of giggles, and then Pepper caused more giggles as she chimed in, "And if it does, we can always stretch it open again."

Natasha blushed, although she wasn't sure how. How was she still able to feel humiliation just from words and laughter after being butt fucked by one woman after another for what had to be hours, ending in her loose ass hole allowing three dildos to pass through it and deep into her rectum.

The loose hole which even timid little Wanda gleefully took a photo with, Natasha continuing to spread her ass cheeks for as long as was required to maximise the wonderful humiliation she was feeling, although it was no less embarrassing when Helen pushed her hands away so the doctor could do it herself.

Slowly but surely the other women had their fun and queued up in an orderly fashion along the railing, all of them waiting patiently for Natasha to reward them for gaping her slutty ass so wonderfully/thoroughly. They weren't waiting long, Natasha eagerly crawling over to them to put the explanation point on her submission to them.

Sure, she may have moved a little more slowly than usual due to her butt feeling like it was on fire and her limbs feeling like jelly, but she had fought through far worse pain and exhaustion than this, and in that moment she was determined that nothing would stop her from sucking those cocks clean.

Naturally she started with Maria's dildo before moving on to the others, although she made sure to give each of her friends a blow job just as long and passionate as the one she gave her girlfriend at the start, the only difference being that when she stared up at Maria her gaze was filled with love as well as the lust, gratitude and submission the others got to enjoy seeing in her eyes.

The rest was the same. The same few minutes suckling on the head so she could savour the deepest part of her ass. This same slow bobbing up and down of her lips as she took inch after inch of dildo down her throat until the whole thing was stuffed into her windpipe and she was cleaning the last few drops of ass cream from it. And of course the same loud slurping and sucking noises as she washed the shafts.

Through it all the others continued to verbally humiliate her, but Natasha was too lost in tasting her own ass to really hear them. She was also trying to judge whether she had enough energy to clean some other things than merely toys, namely the cum dripping pussies of the other women. Because if there was one thing Natasha loved more than the taste of her own ass it was girl cum.

She often debated what she loved more, pussy or ass, but when it came to taste cum was by far the best, and to get some girl cum and pussy cream was almost too good to pass up. Then again she was really exhausted, and it shouldn't be up to her. It should be up to her Dom girlfriend, Natasha looking expectantly at Maria once she had finished, hoping for her next command.

She soon received it, Maria studying her sweat coated girlfriend for a few moments before calling out, "Ok ladies, parties over. You know the drill, you don't have to go home, and you can stay here, but my girl needs her rest. So if you want to keep partying, have at it, but me and Natasha are done here."

There was around of 'awwws', Natasha sharing in the disappointment, but equally grateful for the reprieve. Then Darcy piped up, "But we can do this again, right?"

All eyes turned to the busty assistant, Wanda quickly bailing her out, "She means another day perhaps, and I am in agreement. I would very much like to do this again, some other time."

"I think we could all agree on that." Pepper grinned.

There was a round of agreement, and then Maria turned to her girlfriend, "What do you think Nat? Could you handle doing this again?"

Natasha smiled the biggest smile of her life.