Black Widow: Age of Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously Pepper was going for a slow butt pumping to try and get Natasha's back door and back passage used to the idea of being double fucked, but now her bowels had loosened up Natasha craved the type of rectum wrecking these two women gave her on a regular basis.

Unfortunately her incoherence was a real problem at the moment, but when she became desperate enough Natasha just about moaned, "Mmmmmmmmmm Gooooooooodddddddddddddd fuck me, fuck me harder! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuck, my ass, I need it fucked! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, I need it pounded hard and deep with two dildos, oooooooooooh please Maria, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please Pepper, wreck my ass. Fucking destroy it! Destroy my big fat lezzie ass! Both of you ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwwwwwd, please, please, please, please, please I need it sooooooooooooo bad, I need you to, OH GOD! Oh God, oh God, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddddddddddddd!"

Maria looked over Natasha's shoulder at Pepper and gave the other woman the signal to start really tearing Natasha's ass hole apart. Namely a nod, Pepper grinning wickedly as she spotted the signal and immediately suspected to increase the pace. As usual she must have been looking out for it, making Maria smile. She knew there was a reason she had picked Pepper to be the first to double ass fuck Natasha with.

That and Pepper knew her way around a strap-on and most importantly Natasha's butt hole, the blonde pumping the latter with the former until she was slamming it and making Natasha squeal with pleasure.

Although perhaps the most notable reason was she and Pepper had become best friends. She never really had a friend like Pepper before, Maria smiling warmly at her dear friend as Pepper brutalised her girlfriend's big butt.

They just had so much in common, from fashion sense, to work ethic, to being hopelessly in love with people who frustrated them, and of course an almost incessant lust for Natasha Romanoff's perfect bubble butt, they were just natural besties, hence why Pepper was the person she most frequently recruited to help her give her girlfriend's slutty ass the double fuckings it needed.

In fact Pepper was so good at helping to give Natasha's ass exactly what it needed that Maria wished they had become friends a long time ago.

There were other reasons, but that was the main one, Pepper proving why once again as she effortlessly made Natasha experienced the kind of climax Maria had only seen her girlfriend receive through ass fucking, the extra dildo inside The Black Widow's big butt causing Natasha to cum even harder than when it was just one toy.

Of course Pepper kept pounding that fat ass until she was sweaty and exhausted, at which point she pulled out and let someone else take her place.

Wanda was first, ramming her strap-on inside Natasha's already stuffed ass with a cry of, "Take it you whore!"

The initial shyness/hesitance was a thing of the past and the rested Scarlet Witch mercilessly penetrated and then pounded The Black Widow's butt, Natasha squealing with joy as Wanda effortlessly made her cum, Maria more confident than ever she had found yet another girl to help her keep Natasha's ass constantly fucked.

Darcy, Laura and Helen quickly followed, all three reinvigorated and eager for more of The Black Widow's beautiful bubble butt. This time out of the three Darcy was last, meaning once she was done she could kneel beside Natasha, spread her cheeks and call out to her girlfriend/Mistress.

"Come on Jane, it's finally your turn, so why don't you show us all how it's done." Darcy grinned, "Why don't you show all of us, especially Maria and Pepper, how a real top destroys a slutty bottom's bottom. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, slam The Black Widow's butt hole like only you can! Come on Jane, show us all why you're the best."

Jane said nothing, but smiled at the encouragement. She'd had many, many subs over the years, her petite appearance and deliberately meek seeming personality allowing her to fuck a lot of women into submission, but Darcy Lewis was by far her favourite conquest.

Not only did she have the kind of curvaceous body Jane adored, and was willing to let Jane do absolutely anything to that body, but she was fiercely loyal to her Dom. And, well, Jane was just hopelessly in love with her. But this wasn't about love, it was about giving a treat to Jane's second favourite sub, and considering she was the last to treat Natasha she had no problem concentrating on the task at hand.

So in the name of that Jane zoned in on Natasha's ass hole, pressing her strap-on against it as she knelt behind the other woman and then pushed forwards, double penetrating The Black Widow's back hole with practised ease.

The other double butt fuckings also helped, both with the penetration and stuffing every inch of that dildo into Natasha's tailpipe, the act made perfect as far as Jane was concerned by Darcy continuing to spread those luscious cheeks and thus providing the best look at that anal ring stretching for two strap-on dildos.

Darcy also continued the encouraging, "Fuck her Jane! Fuck her hard! Mmmmmmmmmmmm, your big cock look so good stretching out Nat's slutty ass hole, mmmmmmmmmm, slam that butt hole hard and deep, ooooooooooooh yeah, wreck that rectum! Destroy Natasha Romanoff's big fat ass and make the mighty Black Widow beg for mercy. Oh yeah, butt fuck The Black Widow! Butt fuck The Black Widow and show her who's boss, just like you show me every single day. Ohhhhhhhh fuck yeahhhhhhhhh, drill that ass hole like you drill mine and leave that fat ass a gaping ruin! Oh Jane, you're so sexy when you pound ass. Yeah, pound that ass hard! Pound it, pound it, pound it, pound it, fucking pound it! Pound that big fat slutty ass!"

As much as Jane loved that encouragement eventually she kissed Darcy and told her, "I love you. Now please, let go of those fat cheeks so I can really pound this slut's ass."

Only too happy to oblige Darcy let go, continuing to encourage as she did so, "I love you too Jane. I loved you from the moment I saw you, and I fall in love with you more every day, mmmmmmm, especially when you're showing off what a top you are. Oh yeah, everyone who meets you thinks you'd be a bottom, including me and the mighty Black Widow, and look at us now, my fat ass yours for the taking whenever you want it and Natasha's poor little butt hole getting pounded by two big strap-on dildos. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, we're your anal whores now Jane, and we both love it. Mmmmmmm, you know I love it up my ass, and look at the way Natasha is quivering for you, the way she's moaning, mmmmmmmm, you can just tell she loves it. Which we already knew, because we were invited here to gang bang her fucking ass, making her an even bigger anal slut than me. Maybe the biggest anal slut in the whole entire world. And you know what I think? I think you should treat her like it. I think you should treat the mighty Natasha Romanoff like the biggest anal slut in the whole entire world, and make her cum while you're absolutely destroying that slutty dyke ass hole of hers. That's it Jane, destroy that fat butt! Oh God, treat it like your personal fuck hole. You know, like you do mine every single night. Mmmmmmmm yeah, that's so hot."

Even though she thoroughly enjoyed the encouragement Jane mostly blocked it out as she started pumping her strap-on in and out of Natasha's ass hole, as always taking great pleasure in ass fucking a woman who could easily kick her ass. When they first met Jane knew she had to suck on Natasha's big tits and fuck her fat ass, but she wasn't sure she would succeed.

Perhaps if Pepper Potts hadn't so recently popped Natasha's anal cherry and introduced her to the joy of cumming with a cock up her ass Jane would have failed, but gloriously after the redhead made a half-hearted attempt to use the meek astrophysicist as an easy way to get back to being a top it was actually Jane who had ended the night deep inside Natasha's ass.

Since that day Jane had sodomised Natasha almost as much as she did Darcy, the tiny astrophysicist visiting first SHIELD and then The Avenger's Tower as much as possible so she could spend quality time pounding Natasha's big booty.

Along the way she had met Pepper and Maria, and while she wasn't as close as those two she still regarded them as friends, if nothing else because of their one common interest, Jane gleefully teaming up with one or both of them to give that common interest the regular fuckings it deserved. Frequently that included double butt fucking, so even as Jane's mind dwelled on the past her body switched to autopilot and allowed her to keep pumping Natasha's butt hole.

Maria was glad for the break in the rough butt pounding. It gave Natasha a chance to recover somewhat from all her orgasms while keeping her rectum nice and loose for what was to come. Plus Maria got to make out with her girlfriend, which was always fun, but especially when there was something extra twisted to it like two dildos being inside Natasha's bowels at the same time.

That said, or thought as the case maybe, it didn't take long for Natasha to crave more pleasure, even though she didn't say a word Maria could tell what she wanted just by the way she whimpered and moaned into her mouth.

At first Maria ignored it, deciding a gentle butt pumping would be in Natasha's best interest for now. Then again she knew Natasha could take a lot of abuse, hence why in a few seconds she was going to try and push her girlfriend further than ever before, unless Natasha resisted in which case they would stick with what they were doing.

Anyway, the point was Maria knew Natasha could take more, that she wanted more and perhaps most importantly of all Maria wanted to give it to her. Oh yes, Maria was tired of sitting on the side-lines, and only occasionally giving a couple of thrusts to enhance Natasha's orgasms when someone else was doing most of the work.

It was time for her to get back in the game, Maria sliding her hands down from Natasha's big boobs to her slim waist, gripping that tightly and them beginning to thrust upwards into Natasha's ass. These thrusts were gentle at first, but Maria quickly picked up the pace until she was pounding Natasha's butt hard enough to make her little anal slut cum from just this abuse alone.

However her actions of course woke up Jane who happily picked up the pace of her thrusts, the two tops combining to send Natasha over the edge of her hardest series of orgasms yet. Some of their thrusts were at the same time, others were one after another into Natasha's ass, and a few were even up and down or side to side instead of merely in and out.

After a while everything just seemed to make Natasha cum, which was great, but Maria and Jane were no longer just wrecking Natasha's rectum, they were stretching it out like never before in preparation for Pepper to join them and give The Black Widow's dyke ass the triple penetration which would either destroy it forever or give Natasha an inhuman amount of pleasure.

Maria was half expecting both, and while she was nervous about inflicting such abuse on the girl she truly loved with all her heart considering how much Natasha was loving the current anal abuse she was receiving Maria was pretty convinced she would love being triple ass fucked just as much.

Pepper was pretty convinced as well, however that didn't stop her from allowing Maria and Jane to double ass stretch Natasha out for what felt like hours. It was at least long enough to get the rest of the women a little restless. Well, mostly Wanda, as the other three mostly identified as bottoms and were exhausted from already sampling the perfection which was Natasha's ass.

Still, Pepper couldn't blame Wanda for wanting more of Natasha's butt, even if it looked like she was in no condition to fuck that ass. Certainly not to the extent which would make either of them cum. So, after a lot of build-up Pepper stepped up to the plate.

Kneeling down directly in front of Natasha's panting face Pepper waited until the redhead was looking at her and then softly asked, "Nat, would you like a special treat for being such a good little anal slut?"

"Yes." Natasha said weakly.

Pepper raised an eyebrow, "Don't you want to know what it is first?"

Natasha smiled softly, "I trust you."

For a moment regretting the idea and worried that Natasha would be upset Maria softly pushed, "Even if that special treat is a triple ass fucking?"

There was a shocked gasp from the other women, who hadn't been made aware of this particular part of the plan, and then Natasha smiled wickedly and moaned, "Oh God yessssssssssss, destroy my ass! Fucking destroy my little ass hole."

Cupping the redhead's face Maria softly pushed, "Are you sure baby?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, please, wreck my rectum." Natasha pleaded, "Oooooooooooh God, two dildos in my big fat slutty ass feels sooooooooooo goooooooooddddddddd. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, now I want to find out what three feels like."

Maria stared at her girlfriend for a couple of seconds then turned her attention to Pepper, "You heard the slut, let's really destroy this slutty fuck hole."

With permission granted Pepper moved to crouch over Natasha's body and pressed her strap-on against that already obscenely stretched butt hole. She then paused to give Natasha a chance to relax before shoving forcefully forwards, The Black Widow crying out in agony as a third cock was added to her ass.

It was so worrying Pepper almost immediately pulled out of Natasha's ass, but as the following whimpers had more than a touch of pleasure to them she kept the dildo inside the redhead's rear and allowed her several minutes to try and get used to what had to be the most unique sensation she'd ever felt.

Eventually Natasha whimpered, "Please... please fuck me... fuck me please... Oh God it hurts so good, I love it, I love having my fat ass stretched like this, mmmmmmmmm, stretching for three cocks! My slutty ass hole is stretching for three cocks, and now I want it pounded. Please Pepper, stuff every inch of your dick up my whore ass so you and Maria AND Jane can all fuck my ass together. Oh please Pepper, please Jane, please Maria, work together to destroy my ass. I want you to... oh fuck... oh fuck... OH FUCK! FUCK! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH, FILL THAT ASS! FILL THAT ASS WITH COCK AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWWD!"

Cautiously Pepper pushed forwards, watching in amazement as inch after inch of long thick strap-on dildo disappeared into that already cock filled hole. Then when she had about half of the dildo within Natasha's bowels she began to thrust back and forth, immediately squeezing some of the most pleasurable filled moans, groans and whimpers she'd ever heard from the redhead.

That went on for several minutes, then Jane started gently pumping Natasha's butt, Maria following suit shortly thereafter, the redhead's cries becoming louder and louder until she was screaming, squealing and squirting.

Over the past few years Pepper had seen some truly amazing things, but nothing compared to seeing another woman violently cum from being triple penetrated like this.

It also gave her an incredible thrill to be part of it, Pepper tightening her grip on Natasha's body as she and the other two tops concentrated on giving The Black Widow the rectum wrecking of a lifetime, the legendary assassin who could render them all unconscious in a matter of moments, seconds if you didn't count Maria, getting dominated in the most sick and twisted way possible, and clearly loving every second of it.

Natasha did love it, but even as she experienced the most powerful climaxes of her life her ass felt painfully stretched and she wondered if she would ever be the same again after this hellacious butt fucking.

Meeting these three women had already changed her life dramatically, each girl slowly pushing her further into submission until the third broke her completely and turned her into a submissive bitch who had to use all her training to put up the mask of confidence and threatening dominance which ones hadn't been merely a mask.

It felt like a dream, another life, or like someone else entirely, but there had been a time when Natasha Romanoff had been a total top, and a butt buster to boot. She had dominated countless women, fucking all of them in the ass and making them her bitches.

It actually made her laugh now, but she originally intended to do that to Pepper, Jane and Maria. Oh yes, she had set her sights on the three women now completely destroying her ass hole, believing that they would easily become a few more notches on her belt, only for each of them to turn the tables on her and to turn her into their little lesbian slut.

Now the three women responsible for turning The Black Widow from an ass wrecking total top to a pure bottom who was addicted to getting her ass fucked was triple teaming her big fat booty, the once mighty Natasha Romanoff suffering a fate far more humiliating and degrading than any she had ever dished out, and she loved each and every woman here for it.

She loved them all for doing this to her, but especially the love of her life Maria Hill, the mastermind behind this anal gang bang and the woman no doubt responsible for her currently taking three cocks in her big fat ass.

Natasha was so lucky. She had the greatest, most wonderful, most understanding girlfriend in the entire world. Someone willing to do whatever it took to give her what she needed, Natasha being turned into the type of anal whore only the most depraved of porn stars could claim to be as every moment of this was recorded by the cameras all over the room, the other four women watching in stunned silence as she came, and came, and came.

Seemingly through it all she screamed her head off, at least until she had no voice left whatsoever. Or she passed out. Natasha wasn't sure which came first.

Maria became aware of all eyes slowly falling to her. Most were cautious glances at first, but as the minutes ticked by and Natasha's body flailed around as the poor Black Widow became completely overwhelmed by her orgasm very slowly she somehow became the centre of attention.

The simple reason for that was because she knew what Natasha could take better than anyone. Knew a thousand different tells which had taken her years to learn, all of which she wouldn't give up even under the worst tortures so she could maintain her place as the person who could make The Black Widow cum the hardest/quickest.

For that and many other reasons it had been agreed that Maria would be the one to say when Natasha had enough, and many were clearly shocked that Maria hadn't already given the order considering how much Natasha was cumming, and just the level of abuse the once mighty Black Widow's butt hole was taking.

Maria was shocked too, but this new extreme had clearly given Natasha a second wind. Either that or she just wasn't capable of telling them to stop, her body betraying her and Maria by not giving any of those previous tells. As she feared it was the latter Maria immediately gave the signal once Natasha finally collapsed down onto her chest, Pepper and Jane quickly pulling their dildos out with an obscene sound.

Maria's cock came out with them, and from the looks on the other women's faces Natasha's ass hole was probably as wide as the Grand Canyon right now, Maria hugging her girlfriend's shuddering body and cursing herself for going too far.

Then Natasha started hugging her back, and... and was the slut smiling against her breast? Oh God, Natasha had loved it, and now it would be even harder to please her, Maria momentarily dreading her future before a wicked smile crossed her face as she had to admit it had actually been kind of fun to anally gang bang The Black Widow.