Blackmailed into Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers

"I have a court meeting Friday morning and I should be finished by lunch. The rest of my day was suppose to be preparing for a court date, I can do much of that via my laptop. If I can drive out with someone around lunch I can catch up to the rest of the family and get my work done."

"I can work a half day and get one of the other secretaries from the pool to cover for me for the rest of the day. The rest of you guys can take my luggage and Anna's luggage, so we don't have to take them to work with us. I will also find us some rooms for the weekend to stay in and bring home the information. I will drive Anna out to Providence after our half days. We should be there and change into our dresses in time for dinner."

"With all that settled, I think we are finished here. And you four, when this is over you guys owe the rest of the family big time." I finished the evening meeting, with Jack, Joselyn, Luke and Leia leaving for their homes. Jack took Luke back to his school and Joselyn took Leia back to her school, as they had all arrived separately. Of course Luke took his backpack out of Joselyn's car so he had everything for school.

--

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday was spent with Mary and I putting in 16 Hour days and getting about three hours of sleep each night. When we got home at 1 AM, we walked in on mom, Joselyn, Anna, Deborah and Leia standing around the kitchen in barely there thong bikinis sipping wine. Henry, Jack and Luke were sitting out in the backyard drinking beers and wearing Speedo swimsuits. Mary and I decided to ignore them and go to our rooms and prepare for bed, after getting our glasses of wine. After my shower, I climbed into bed wearing only a night shirt and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

--

Friday morning I woke up at 6 AM and packed my luggage and put on a pair of shorts over my high cut briefs and a t-shirt over my demi bra. Last I put on my ankle socks and tennis shoes then headed down at 7 AM with my suitcase to start fixing breakfast for my troop, so we could leave by 10 AM for our trip to Providence. Anna and mom came in dressed as slutty as always for work, dropping their luggage next to mine, mom dropped off the hotel reservation information and then they left saying they would catch breakfast in the city. Joselyn was the next person to enter with her wearing spandex shorts, a sports bra and tennis shoes. The boys all entered wearing polo shirts, shorts and tennis shoes. Then came Mary dressed as I, followed by Deborah in tighter shorts than Mary and I and last Leia dressed like her mom.

We had our breakfast, packed up three SUV's, and headed off with Jack, Joselyn and myself driving, Henry rode with Jack, Luke and Leia rode with Joselyn and Deborah and Mary rode with me. We left by 10:30 AM, later than we wanted, but more than enough time to get to Providence and check into our rooms.

--

We pulled into Providence and found we had three rooms for our ten family members. Each room had two queen sized beds.

In one room I had Henry and Luke bed with Jack, letting them decide who slept where. In the room next door I had Jocelyn and Leia sleeping with Anna and mom, they could sort between themselves who slept where. In the last room, Mary, Deborah and I would be sleeping.

Mary and I stripped down to our bra and panties then crawled into the two beds, while Deborah set up her laptop and went to work. I found out that Jocelyn, Luke and Leia hung out at the pool where they would meet Anna and mom, while Henry and Jack took their laptops and worked out of the conference room of the hotel.

Anna and mom arrived at 3 PM and went to their room to change into their swimsuits.

At 5 PM, Deborah woke Mary and I up having already changed into her evening wear, so I sent her to make sure everyone was getting ready and would be able to meet our 6 PM dinner reservation. Mary and I fixed our hair, put on our makeup and used the facilities first. We then put on our stockings and wrap dresses and were putting on our shoes when Deborah returned to pick up her purse. By 5:30 PM we were ready to go, so we left our room and went to the hotel gift shop to browse what the hotel was selling until we met up with the rest of the family for dinner.

The boys were already down with Luke coming over to tell us they were watching a game in the hotel bar, so Mary, Deborah and I went over to the bar and joined them while waiting for the other four girls. At 5:55 PM, I got those of us at the bar up so we would get to the hotel restaurant on time. After they sat us, I sent Luke to stand out front so he could take the girls right to the table.

About 10 minutes after our reservation time, Luke escorted mom, Jocelyn, Anna and Leia to our table. I was shocked at how short and cleavage bearing their wrap dresses were given that they would be wearing those to meet our blackmailer. You could clearly see all four of them were not wearing a bra with every dress dipping the cleavage down to somewhere between their belly buttons and breasts. And all four were showing the tops of the stockings and that mom and Jocelyn were wearing garter straps. Anyway, we ordered our food about five minutes after they came to our table and were served dinner by 6:20 PM. We finished up dinner and headed to our rooms to use the facilities before meeting at my room to head up to the penthouse suite our blackmailer told us to be at by 8 PM.

After using the facilities in our rooms and freshening up, everyone came to my room, with the guys arriving while Deborah and I were in the bathroom, while Deborah was sitting on the toilet with her wrap dress hung up and her thong panties around the tops of her stockings. I was fixing my makeup and hair having already used the facilities. Mary let the guys in and let us know the guys were sitting out in the suite watching basketball on the television. Mary, Deborah and I were watching basketball with the guys when the other girls came up to my room.

--

With ten minutes to spare we left the room and walked to the elevator to take it up to the penthouse suites. We ended up taking two elevators with Jack, mom, Henry, Anna, Joselyn, and Leia taking the first elevator, with the rest of us taking the second one. When we reached the door to the suite where we needed to go, I checked my watch and saw we were three minutes early. Henry knocked on the door and we waited our fate.

Answering the door was a woman with red hair, a black cat mask, a black wrap dress, black hosiery and black leather stiletto heeled boots. Behind her was a platinum blond haired woman wearing a white mouse mask, a white wrap dress, white hosiery and white leather stiletto heeled boots.

The red head told us, "Follow her."

We walked into the main room. In the room the couches and chairs were arranged in a semi circle with the 3 couches and 2 dining room chairs situated facing the three other chairs (two dining room chairs and one plush chair) sitting in front of the dining table with the monitor on top.

The platinum blonde told us to take our seats and to not sit in the chairs in front of the table. She sat in one of the dining room chairs in front of the table, while the red head entered the room behind the table and chairs. We waited fifteen minutes while we heard the sounds of sex coming from the room, the red head went into.

--

Coming out of the room was the red head and raven haired beauty wearing a red devil mask and matching red ensemble and a man in a gold wrestling mask and a black tuxedo. The red head took the other dining chair sitting in front of the table, while the raven haired woman grabbed a chair from the other side of the table and a laptop and sat at one end of the table after turning on the monitor.

The man in the gold mask waited until the presentation was up and running then he stepped through the allegations and the threats of jail time for Barbara, Jack and Henry and disbarment for Anna. He then went through the intelligence he and his three women had gathered on all of us, including shots of our backyards showing the guys in their Speedos and all the women except Mary and I wearing thong and G-string swimsuits leaving not much to the imagination of what 8 of us might look like nude. So not only could he put mom, Jack and Henry in prison for insider trading and get Anna disbarred, but it could look like Jack, Joselyn, Henry, mom, Anna, Deborah, Luke and Leia might be engaging in incest.

Our mystery blackmailer then said the following. "I have a very indecent proposal for all ten of you in order to protect the careers and freedom of your entire family. If you as a family agree to this proposal all of you will be working for me as my full service employees. By full service I mean not only will you be performing your jobs for me & my family, you will be living with me, wearing what I tell you to wear, be available to me and my family sexually and fuck who we tell you to fuck. While I will not be fucking the guys, all of your fuck holes will be mine to use as I see fit and all 7 of your female family members will have committed incest with the other 9 members of your family and have their three fuck holes fucked and experience being spit roasted, double penetrated and made airtight. Before we get your answers to this lifestyle change for your family, you will know who we are. But before we take off these masks and show you our bank accounts you will fuck each other while my mom and sisters fuck me and each other. At this time they will remove their dresses and I will remove my pants, shoes and jacket."

With that all three mask wearing women untied their wrap dresses with them exposing their breasts, shaved vaginae and asses wearing red, white and black garter belts, stockings and stiletto heeled leather boots along with their color coordinated masks. Each woman sported at least D-cup beauties with red aureoles and nipples, and were quite fit. When the man finished stripping he sported a long and thick penis and had stripped down to his tuxedo shirt, bow tie, socks and gold mask. He took his seat in the middle plush chair and then asked for "my devil to suck on my cock".

He then spoke to the rest of us. "Barbara or should I call you Barbie? Why don't you do a strip dance until you are naked and then help strip naked both Henry and Jack. I then want to see the three of you put on a suck, fondle and fuck show for all of us. Anna or should I call you Ann? When Barbie is being fucked in her cunt and asshole, I want to see you do a strip dance and then move your pussy in front of Barbie's face so she can eat your snatch until you climax in front of your family of sluts and studs. I think Luke needs to be the next family member to get in on this family orgy followed by mommy dearest Joselyn, then Leia, while Deborah (who we will call Debby as in Debby does), Mary and Rachel struggle with keeping their clothes on. Then I will permit Debby to get naked, followed by Mary and Rachel in that order. If your family does not want to fuck each other, then I suggest leaving right now and then you will live with the consequences of the evidence coming out and being released to the proper authorities and you will never find out who we are."

With that mom called a family huddle and we got up from our seats and went into one of the corners behind us.

Mom spoke, "Listen if we strip naked and fuck each other these guys will have something concrete on all of us, not just four of us. We will also be their sex slave for the rest of our lives. I am truly sorry for putting everyone into this position. If we do not fuck each other three of us will likely be going to prison or will have hefty fines that we will have to pay. Not only that, but Henry, Jack and Anna will no longer be able to sell securities or practice law and will have to find other less skilled work. Not only that but Luke and Leia will have to drop out of college, because Joselyn does not make enough to keep them in school and fund her family. So here is my question. Do we strip naked and fuck each other or do we fuck ourselves over? Remember all 10 of us must choose to fuck or he will fuck our family over. My vote is to fuck and become sex slaves."

Henry replied, "My life is over unless we fuck each other. So I vote to fuck."

Jack interjected, "Fuck, I vote to fuck."

Anna replied, "We are so screwed...let's fuck and be their sex slaves."

Joselyn spoke, "Jack you fucked us all by not standing up to your mom. You fucked over both Luke and Leia. If they weren't so fucked, I would have divorced you. But for my children's future, I am willing to commit incest and become their fuck toy."

Luke responded, "Mom, I have always fantasized about fucking my female family members including both you and Leia and I do not want to pass up on my chance to live this fantasy out. So I vote to fuck you and everyone of my female relatives on dad's side of the family."

Leia replied, "I have always fucked my way out of my problems and to help myself, why stop doing that now? I vote to fuck."

Deborah spoke, "Dad would not have approved of any of this, but I don't want to see Anna and Henry screw up their lives. It's not like we have not seen each other naked, well except for Mary and mom. So...I guess...we have no real choice. We either see our family destroyed or enslaved. So I vote to become sex slaves and hope we can find a way to gain our freedom."

With that said everyone looked at Mary and me, as we were the family prudes, always wearing conservative attire and never showing off our bodies in a sexual way as we were always either working or relaxing in sweats or conservative shorts.

Mary told me, "Mom, whatever your vote is I will follow your lead."

At that point every member of my family looked at me awaiting my response. My thoughts were great, just my luck.

My response to everyone was as follows. "Mom has always been a slut and Jack was always a stud being as sexually active as she. Because of her promiscuity dad divorced you and threw your skanky ass out of his home. I have always known that and while I was married to my Harry, I thought I could protect myself and my children from suffering the same fate. However, when Harry was killed in that auto accident, my rock was removed from my life and my children's lives. To see that Henry, Anna, and Deborah are willing to commit incest and become sex slaves, to see that Henry and Anna seem to have absolutely no ethics, saddens me greatly. I have failed as a mother by being so weak that I allowed my mother to bring her poison of no ethics using sex as an instrument to deal with problems into my own home. So, I am faced with a dilemma. Do I walk away with Deborah and Mary and allow the rest of you face the full repercussions of you lack of morals and ethics, so that you learn your lessons and hope that you will forgive me? Or do I give in and put our entire family at potentially a greater risk, by allowing my entire family to become sex slaves? On the one hand mom will probably not survive her time in prison, Joselyn has already told us she will be divorcing Jack and both Jack and Henry will be unable to find more than menial labor after they get out of prison, if they are not turned into some gangster's submissives. On the other hand, we know we will be committing incest on a regular basis and we will be raped on a daily basis and have to give up all of our careers. We do not know if our black mailers are into anything more kinky than incest, group sex, and sexual slavery, for all we know they could brand our bodies with tattoos, piercings, or worse; they could decide to beat us, whip us and/or tie us up. They may force us to eat our own excrement or feed like dogs. By doing this we would be gambling our very lives that these four individuals are not serial killers, wealthy or not."

I looked at every one of my family members and they were all unmoved. "This is highly sinful and my late husband Harry would not be pleased at all. Maybe our family is irredeemable and sexual slavery is the only way we won't completely self destruct, may be the only way we can find salvation is by becoming slaves of our blackmailers. We do not know who else works for them, we do not know what physical training they have, and we do not know how leaving our jobs to work for them will impact our careers. We also do not know if the authorities won't make a deal of a fine and community service instead of jail. Yes, Henry and Jack will probably still loose their licenses, Anna may lose her law license and mom will lose any benefits she may otherwise have received from her work, but jail time is not a certainty. So with all of that on the table, I want all of you to think about those points. If everyone is unmoved I will live by the groups decision as much as I would hate it. However, if I moved any of you to reconsider sacrificing our family's freedom for a mistake made by really three of our family members, I ask you to all vote again to see if my words made any impact."

Everyone voted again and there was no change. By acquiescing to the votes of my family, Mary and I doomed our family to a life of sexual slavery that would include incest. We made this decision with the full knowledge that we could be making everything worse for our family and that the threats could have been over blown and not as serious as my family had feared. I know had I not been as nosy and opened that package, Henry, Jack and mom may have been too embarrassed to force the issue and Mary and I might not have been here forced into a sexual encounter with the rest of my family. Who knows Deborah, Joselyn, Luke and Leia may have been equally as surprised and not face any harm, with me helping Jocelyn, Luke and Leia survive Jack's mistakes. However, that did not happen, I was that nosy and called the family meeting that led to all of us being made part of this indecent proposal.

Anyway, we walked back to our seats, with mom, Jack and Henry remaining standing. in the middle of the semicircle. Mom started off between Jack and Henry grinding her body against them as their hands roamed over her figure. Eventually she untied her black wrap mini dress letting it hang open as her breasts were allowed to hang free as she exposed that she was wearing a pair of black stockings, a garter belt, and a C-string. She had cups inside her wrap dress that had hid her erect brown nipples surrounded by her brown aureole. As they danced she removed her dress completely handing it to Henry after she pushed his suit coat off his shoulders. He then walked over to one of the dining chairs hanging his coat and her dress over the chair. Before rejoining Jack and his nearly nude grandma dancing in the middle Henry removed his tie, Oxford shirt, pants and belt, rejoining his Uncle Jack and grandma wearing only his boxer briefs, socks and wingtip shoes. As mom gyrated her behind against Jack's crotch, Henry rejoined them. Mom then switched crotches, turning around by untying Jack's tie, unbuttoning his shirt, unfastening his belt and then pushing Jack's shirt and coat off his shoulders. Jack took that as his cue to strip down to his skivvies. When Jack came back he was wearing only his socks and shoes as he was not wearing any underwear, becoming the first member of our family to be completely nude while sporting a rather thick and long penis, except for of course his socks and shoes.

When he came back to mom and Henry, mom bent over and started to fondle his penis while Henry removed Mom's C-string from her pussy and then his own boxer briefs to be equally as nude as his grandma and Uncle Jack, throwing both over to the chair where his and his grandma's clothing were resting. Knowing now that both my brother and dearly departed husband were rather large in the penis category, I was not that surprised to see my baby son also had a rather long and thick penis. Soon after that mom got down onto her knees and began licking Jack's testicles and penis. I continued to sit there shocked at what I was seeing as my brother ejaculated into our mom's mouth with some of it ending up on her face as she fondled my son's penis. After swallowing his sperm she then suck on Jack until his penis was once again erect at which time she had Jack lay down and then mounted him like a cowboy, bringing my Henry to stand in front of her straddling Jack, while mom sucked on his penis.

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers