Blackmailed into Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers

Jack sat down on the other side of me from Mary, lifted me up and told me, "Rache grab my fuck stick so I can stuff it into your twat." So I did that and felt the first male cock I had in twelve years, and began to sink down on my younger brother's big cock which gave me a full filling I had not had since Harry passed away. As I soaked in that feeling, my son Henry walked in front of me sticking his gooey cock in my face. Given how I had already tasted Debby's ass mixed with Jack's sperm from Jack's wake up throat fuck, I decided to just go with it, grabbing Henry's cock, licking and kissing it, before sticking it in my mouth. Once my face was impaled onto my son's cock, Jack started bouncing my body up and down onto his big fat cock. So, here I was being bounced up and down on my brother's cock while my son was fucking my throat, and my body started orgasming like I was an epileptic. This lasted for a while until Jack started shooting his semen into my cunt and Henry started shooting his cum right down my throat. As Henry went through his orgasm, his knees gave out and his cock came out of my throat, spraying my mouth, face, and chest with his cum.

As we came down from our orgasms, I slump back against my brother Jack, whose flaccid cock was still in my well fucked cunt. I looked over to the window and saw the sun was up and shining through the sides of the light drapes, with the heavy drapes having been pulled back. Looking around the room, everyone was naked, with all of the women wearing stockings and heels and all of the men still wearing socks and wing tip shoes. The only woman yet to be fucked by a man was my daughter Mary who was licking my face and chest and then feed me Henry's cum, like a slutty mother bird as she would slip me tongue each time she French Kissed me. Barbie, Joselyn, Ann, and Leia were sleeping together in a pile of naked female flesh. The man in the golden mask was sleeping on the floor with the She-Devil, cat and mouse masked women, while the Silver Fox masked woman was drinking bottled water. Luke had fallen asleep next to his cousin Debby after cumming in her asshole. When Mary finished cleaning up my face and chest, she pulled me off Jack to the side and started eating the combined cum of my brother and me out of my recently fucked pussy. Meanwhile Henry laid on the floor staring at the ceiling as he tried to catch his breath.

--

Once Mary was finished, she moved over to Jack's crotch and cleaned his privates up. While she did this, I got up and walked over to the Silver Fox. "I see the food cart is empty are we going to have a refill? Or will we be surviving off of cum and other body fluids?"

She replied, "We will be receiving a refill. Take that cart and push it out into the hallway. Then wait and show your body to whoever delivers the new cart, you will be working in a garter belt, stockings and stiletto heels with your tits, ass and pussy exposed and available to be fucked after you sign the contract and become really my husband's sex slave and personal physician."

As I opened the door a woman in a maid's outfit came out of the elevator pushing a food cart. As she looked up for the order she saw my naked body opening the door. I told her she could push the cart in and collect the other cart and if she wanted a tip for the owner of this suite, she would do so dressed as I was. The maid looked around and turned her back towards me, where upon I unzipped the back of her uniform, unfastened her bra and her help take both off, then she removed her thong bikini panties, took a breath and pushed the cart in as I brought her clothes in with me. I pointed her to the Silver Fox, who woke up the man in the golden mask. He got up, took the server's hand taking her into the bedroom and we heard her getting her pussy pounded as he fucked her. She came out fifteen minutes later with a wad of $100 bills stuffed in the top of her right stocking. She then dressed and with me holding open the door, she pushed the empty cart out into the hallway, giving me a French Kiss before I closed the door.

On the new cart was a buffet of pastries, breakfast meats, fresh fruit and bottled juices, milk and water. I put together four plates of food, called over Mary and we took our breakfasts over to Jack and Henry. I saw Jack's cock was once again erect, so handing the plates to him and sitting the bottles on the ground, I had Mary lick my asshole to prepare me for Jack's cock. Once she was done I sunk Jack's cock into my virgin ass. Once I bottomed out I took my plate from Jack and ate breakfast impaled on my brother's prick. Meanwhile, Mary and Henry ate their breakfasts with Mary sitting in between her brother and uncle, with me impaled on Uncle Jack's cock. As we finished up Mary took our plates and woke up Luke.

I squeezed Jack's cock with my sphincter muscles to keep him hard and had Henry stick his cock in my mouth to get it wet and hard. When he got sufficiently hard I told Henry, "stick that fuck stick into your slut mommy's cunt." I then told Luke who was finishing his breakfast, "Luke, honey when you finish eating come over and make me airtight." And that is what Luke did as he walked over, kneeled standing on the couch and took his aunt's head and stuck his cock into my mouth. The three of them began fucking me as they had done to five other women in our family and were going to do to my daughter Mary. I had become a cumbucket with a doctorate in medicine. The orgasms came fast and furious as I continuously vibrated like a busy cell phone while my orgasms blended together where one ended another began. I lost count of how many orgasms I had as I passed out while they thoroughly fucked all three of my holes.

When I came to, I woke up with Henry's cock in my ass and Luke's cock in my pussy as I saw Mary sucking and fondling Jack's cock and balls. While my son and nephew double penetrated me I again turned into a rag doll as my body turned epileptic again until I passed out from getting fucked again.

I woke up to the bouncing I felt on Luke's cock, while I looked over to Jack and Henry spit roasting Mary, with Jack fucking her pussy and Henry fucking Mary's throat. I then felt Luke cum into my asshole as he pulled out and left me exhausted and sweaty on the couch. I watched Jack and Henry cum into Mary's pussy and mouth and then shove their slimy cocks into poor Mary's asshole and pussy, while Luke shoved his cock into Mary's mouth. They continued to fuck Mary until they cummed into all three of her fuck holes. Like me she had been turned into a cumbucket with a degree in medicine. As I lay there Barbie, Ann, Debby, Joselyn, and Leia came over and started kissing, fondling, licking and sucking my tits, pussy, asshole, mouth and ears as I start squirting my pussy juice from one orgasm after another. I eventually passed out exhausted.

--

When I woke up, the food cart had finger sandwiches along with meats, cheese, fresh fruit and beverages. the chairs had been moved behind the table and on the table where packets with each of our names. We were all still nude, both our family and the blackmailers. I spoke for the family before any others could say anything.

"Alright, we put on your sex show and you have taped us fucking each other thanks to your not so hidden cameras. Hell all of us are naked and have seen each other fuck and commit incest, especially if you are not lying about being related. You five have promised to reveal your identities before we sign your documents, officially becoming your full service employees. So why don't you remove those masks, tell us who you are and how you envision us leaving our jobs and working for you as you full service employees to dress and fuck as you like?"

I think I shocked everyone in the room, my own family for realizing that our incestuous sex orgy had been taped adding another layer of blackmail for the five blackmailers to use against us, this time all of us. And I think I shocked the blackmailers in figuring out that hidden cameras recorded the entire sex orgy.

The naked man in the Golden Mask replied, "So we did. Mom or should I say Candy, why don't you remove your mask and see if Barbie recognizes you?"

With that the platinum Blonde with the white mouse mask, the white garter belt, the white stockings and the white leather stiletto heeled boots; removed her mask. As she looked up, mom gasped saying, "Oh My God, I just fucked your husband yesterday at work, in his office."

Candy replied, "Yes, I know. You do know I am the majority stockholder and have several hidden cameras in my husband's office. He owns none of the company, while my three children own 15% each. That stupid prick thought he could protect himself, if I and the kids held all of the stock and liability. However, he forgot by doing so he also gave us all of the power over him. I know of his infidelity, he gets to play CEO and fuck who I tell him to fuck, which means you are on my approved cunt list. He knows I own his ass and can dump him and expose him to decades of jail time, so I have made him my cuckold. So, I have homes in Hawaii, Colorado, California, Florida and Rhode Island (there are no criminal penalties against incest in Rhode Island) while I fuck my children who use their father as their sex slave as well. So, Barbie, you will be working more intimately for our company.

"Yes Mistress", replied my mom.

The man in the Golden Mask then spoke, " I think my sister Cathy should remove her mask next, maybe Debby will recognize her."

The red headed woman in the black cat mask, black garter belt, black stockings, and black leather stiletto heeled boots, then removed her mask. Immediately her wicked smile struck fear in the eyes of my daughter Debby as she replied, "Great, my supervisor is my fucking Mistress."

Cathy replied, "Yes, I will have you under my desk munching on my cunt as often as is practical. In fact, we may be working late several nights a week."

The man in the Golden Mask then introduced his other sister, "Eve, my sister, show these sex slaves who you are."

The raven haired beauty in the red She-Devil Mask, red leather garter belt, red fishnet stockings and red leather boots removed her mask, causing Henry and Jack gasp. "Fuck she audited our books for the SEC, that's how they got most of the documents, we are so fucked."

"Yes you both are my pets. When I saw your bulges and then found out you were Uncle and Nephew, I knew we had to have you", replied Eve.

"Before I expose myself, I will have my wife and first cousin, Shiela introduce herself," spoke the naked man in the gold wrestling mark.

Shiela removed her Silver Fox Mask, leaving her in just her silvery gray leather garter belt, silk stockings and leather stiletto heeled boots. After she shook out her hair, I finally recognized this Honey Blonde slut. She is the administrator and a major benefactor of the hospital Mary and I work at. I replied, "I know you."

To which she replied, "Rachel, you and Mary will be getting to know my pussy and tits a lot better, when there is no medical emergency. Otherwise you will be taking care of my family when you are not working or fucking me. We can work out your schedule."

"I guess now is the time I reveal who I am, Ann, Henry and Jack may recognize who I am," replied the man in the golden mask. With that he removed his mask, revealing a full head of dark reddish black hair. I looked over at my daughter Ann, who replied, "Everyone, meet Bill Smith, the creative mind, CEO and Chief Executive of Griffin-Phoenix Technologies. My law firm worked on his company's IPO and he at one time worked for the Pentagon as one of their top hackers before he decided to become a businessman. He could easily hack our emails, which is why he can get me disbarred and find Grandma's, Henry's and Uncle Jack's emails easily. Oh, by the way, he is also a multimillionaire."

"Yes and Joselyn, you will become my personal trainer as I fuck your three holes. I think Leia would be a good naked French Maid and cook and I think Luke would love to work as our gardener, handyman and driver. They both currently have not decided on a major in college other than being party animals who fuck to get good grades, so why don't I assess there interests and abilities while they work as my house servants? Then their education won't be wasted. As for Henry and Jack, you now get a client who has family working in the SEC."

With that my family looked at each other before we one at a time signed the documents and entered into our sexual slavery. Mom signed first followed by Jack, Henry, Ann, Jocelyn, Luke, Leia, Debby, myself and Mary in that order. Our first order as full service employees was to get dressed not wearing our underwear, pack up our belongings and return back to the penthouse. When we returned we stripped back to wearing only our shoes and hosiery. Bill had us seven women of our family bend over the table, while our three men were told to sit on the couches. Bill then fucked each of our pussies with five strokes before moving on to the next slut in our family. Bill continued to do this until he came in my pussy. He then had us move around and kneel while he took turns fucking our mouths and throats in the same manner.

While he did that, I watched as the women of his family had our three guys licking their pussies, then being treated as dildos as the women fucked their dicks five times and then moved on to the next cock. When Bill got his cock back to full erection, he had us bend over the table again and then entered our assholes like he had done to our cunts. The orgy continued until Sunday evening where we all put on our clothes and then followed the Smiths to their Rhode Island mansion to continue the sex orgy that had become our lives.

My biggest fears that our blackmailers would have us eat excrement, whip us or bind us, turned out to be unfounded. Yes our sex lives became more freaky, but it was more of the same bisexual group sex which we experienced that weekend. The only thing that was added to our repertoire was the guys fucking our tits, ass cheeks and feet. Mary and I serviced Sheila during our breaks and drove into work and back to her home each morning and night. When we came home we would be naked wearing only our shoes and hosiery. Bill having a predilection for shaved cunts had me and Mary remove our pubic hair and forbade any of us from wearing any panties other than C-strings and G-strings. Mary and I threw out or donated almost all of our clothing and bought new slutty clothing, neither of us had ever worn. We sold our home and moved in with the Smiths and became their living sex toys.

I wish I could say that everyone learned from their mistakes and Jack, Henry, Barbie and Ann got punished, however, other than Jack and Henry having to fuck and suck each other's cocks, nothing has been done to really punish the four more than the rest of us.

It has been four years and we as a family have never been closer and all of us are addicted to this very illegal and naughty lifestyle.

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers