Blackmailed into Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers

Henry told Anna to start her strip dance, which she did by getting up and dancing, as she danced she played with the tie on her red wrap mini dress, eventually she let it drape open as she exposed her young breasts and erect pink nipples surrounded by pink aureole, her red stockings, stiletto heels and her tiny panties. She walked over to her brother and rubbed her breasts up and down his back. Then she danced over to the chair where mom's dress was laid and removed her slutty red dress exposing her G-string to our eyes. She then faced the chair, bent over and peeled that G-string down her legs exposing her hairless sex to the room for the first time. She danced over to the threesome and rubbed her naked body against Henry's side while French Kissing her younger brother. Henry was fondling his sister's breasts when he shot his semen into his grandmother's mouth. This started mom off into her own orgasm which triggered my brother Jack's second orgasm of the night.

While mom was working to get Henry ready for vaginal sex, Anna cleaned up her Uncle Jack's penis and crotch area by licking and sucking up his and mom's combined sex juices. While this was going on Luke got up and removed his coat and tie. He then started walking around his four sexually involved relatives, slowly unbuttoning one button on his shirt at a time. Eventually mom had Henry lay down on the floor, before she mounted him holding his penis erect before impaling herself on my son Henry. At that point she told Henry, "Don't moved until I tell you to move", then she asked Anna, "Is Jack ready to reem my ass with his big fucking cock?"

Anna replied, "I think so, why don't I get your shit shooter prepared to take Uncle Jack's big fucking prick?" With that Anna escorted Jack, holding his penis in one of her hands over to mom's backside. She then kneeled down opened mom's butt cheeks and sticking her tongue into mom's rear end. After that she spat into mom's rectum and inserted first one then two fingers into her backside. Anna then got up, while Jack kneeled down behind mom and stuffed his wet erect penis into mom's rectum. Anna then sat on her knees while straddling Henry's face and then said to everyone, "Henry please stick your tongue into my asshole, while grandma eats my soaking wet pussy."

My mom responded, "Jack while I'm tongue fucking my granddaughter don't move until I tell you to."

At this time Luke had removed his Oxford shirt and had peeled his muscle T-shirt off his body, depositing them both on the same chair. He then stood still and unbuckled his belt, unfastened and unzipped his pants, removing them and then his boxer shorts exposing his nude body with his extra large penis to the rest of us. He then put back on his shoes and walked over to the foursome as Anna had her first oral orgasm of the evening. Luke then stood over his cousins, while Henry continued licking and sucking Anna's vagina and posterior. Mom at that point looked up, grabbed Luke's penis and spoke, "Jack and Henry you can now moved and reem my butthole and pussy, while I suck on Luke's big and hard prick.

So there I sat watching in a combination of shock, disgust and anticipation as half of my family members and all of the males were naked and having sex, two of them being my own children. I knew I had failed as a mother and silently prayed to Heaven. "Oh Harry, why did you have to leave us so soon. Had you not died our family would not be in this position. Your moral authority would have influenced Henry and Anna to have ethics which would have steered them clear of committing the actions which put them at risk to be blackmailed, which led my family to this sex act." I knew that Joselyn and Leia would be the next members of my family to be drawn into this incestuous orgy.

As I was realizing this I looked over at our naked blackmailers. They were still wearing their masks as the platinum blonde in the white mouse mask was being eaten out by the naked red head in the black cat mask, while the man in the gold mask had removed his shirt and tie and was penetrating the vagina of the raven haired she-devil in red. I then looked around the room while I was trying to avoid looking at the sex going on in the room. I noticed at that point that there were cameras mounted on the ceiling capturing the orgy, so the blackmailers were going to ensnare us even further by catching us violating incest laws. The cameras were camouflaged in the ceiling lights, other ceiling fixtures and hanging plants. If I had not been trying to not look at the sex orgy going on in front of me, I do not think I would have paid close enough attention to notice the hidden cameras.

By that time Jack had his third orgasm of the night, he then pulled out and stumbled over to sitting between Joselyn and Leia. They then got up and rubbed against each other untying and opening their purple and pink slutty mini dresses, exposing their red areola and nipples, matching tiny panties, stockings and Joselyn's purple garter belt. Joselyn and Leia then sunk to their knees as they sucked and licked Jack's crotch. At this Henry fired off his second orgasm into mom's vagina and Luke painted her face with his semen as Anna twitched on her brother's face before he pushed her to the side. I then looked over at Jack and saw as Jocelyn removed Leia's pink dress and her own purple dress and C-string. Jocelyn then peeled her daughter's G-string over her pink stay up stockings and off her feet, making the number of naked members of my family at seven.

I then shifted my view over to mom as she was sticking Luke's penis in through her labia, while Anna was cleaning up Henry's private parts. I watched as my daughter licked and then spat and fingered her own grandma's dung hole and then fed her brother's penis into mom's backside. Luke and Henry then had double penetration sex with mom, as Anna walked over to join Jack, Joselyn and Leia. Anna then took Jack's newly re-energized penis and sunk her vagina down onto it while she faced out to the rest of the room with her aunt licking her clitoris and Jack's penis as their private parts became increasingly linked. Leia then French Kissed her cousin in a tongue locking lesbian kiss.

Retreating back into my own mind, I knew it would be just a matter of time before I would be naked and have sex with my family. As I contemplated my shock and disgust slowly became less of a factor as the anticipation grew and my sex drive started to come back to life after having been dormant for twelve years. I could still control it, but I knew it would be just a matter of time before I would be turned on and ready to join the sex orgy. I also knew I would be willing to be filmed by those hidden cameras, breaking the law by engaging in bisexual incest with my family.

My mind returned back to the room as I watched my daughter Anna, bouncing herself up and down on her Uncle Jack's penis yelling, "Uncle Jack you fuck my pussy so good, ram that fuck stick into my twat, make my cunt overflow with your jism. Look at your slutty wife and daughter as they take turns, sucking on my tits and clit, giving me hickeys as they wait for you to pump your seed into my fuck hole."

I then looked over as my son Henry, nephew Luke and mother Barbara having their orgasms. I watched as Henry pulled out of mom's ass and walked over to his sister, then sticking his penis into Anna's mouth. Meanwhile mom rolled off Luke and moved down his body licking their combined juices and sucking on his dick to see if she could get it erect to be ready to stick into her ass. I then shifted my focus over to my daughter Deborah who had untied her green wrap dress and opened it up, exposing her green demi cup bra with one of her cups pulled down exposing one of her breasts with its pink aureole and nipple and her thong panties pulled to the side exposing her pussy as she moved her fingers in and out of her pussy. My Mary was like me sitting with her hands in her lap as I wondered if what was going through my mind was going through hers as well.

It was at that point my eyes traveled back to our blackmailers as the platinum blonde was moving her pussy up and down the dick of the man in the golden mask as the raven haired She-Devil was sucking on the blonde's tits and the red headed cat lady was sucking the sex juices out of the She-Devil's pussy. My eyes then traveled to my mom as Luke was pounding his dick into mom's ass as she kept encouraging him with shouts of, "Oh yes shove your hard cock into my shitshooter, reem my rectum, split me in half." With Luke responding, "Take that grandma slut, feel that you nasty whore. You are the reason for me sodomizing your ass. You probably enjoy being fucked in all three holes by the men in your family you nasty bitch and are looking forward sucking on the tits, licking the cunts, ramming your pussy in their faces and engaging in some good old fashioned lesbian scissor sex, tribbing your way to orgasm after orgasm."

My eyes then moved over to Henry as he carried Anna on own his dick bouncing her up and down on it while Joselyn and Leia took turns licking up Jack's cock and balls as they sought to resurrect his big dick into hard steel flesh to stick up my daughter Anna's ass, while my son Henry shoved his dick into her pussy. As they accomplished this, Luke shot his wad into mom's ass pulled out and waited to stick his cock into Anna's mouth. While Joselyn licked and spat on Anna's asshole Leia got Jack's cock exceedingly wet. Then Henry moved over and while Leia held Jack's dick erect and Joselyn held Anna's ass open, Henry lowered Anna onto Jack's big erect cock. As Anna bottomed out on Jack's cock, Luke shoved his cock fresh from mom's ass into his cousin Anna's mouth as he began to fuck her throat. Mom then started licking Joselyn's pussy as Joselyn and Leia began French Kissing each other.

About that time a Honey blonde woman wearing a silver wrap mini dress and a Silver fox mask enter the room pushing a cart of fruit, various meats, fruit juices and water, closing it as she entered. She then peeled off her silver wrap mini dress exposing her sizable red aureole and tits, bald pussy, silver garter belt, grey to silver stockings and silver stiletto heeled leather boots. She continued pushing the cart inside the room pushing it next to the table. She then walked over to the raven haired She-Devil who then began licking the Honey Blonde's hairless pussy. Meanwhile the Red headed catwoman was riding the cock of the man in the golden mask, while the Platinum Blonde stood on the chair shoving her cunt to the red head's lips.

As I sat there, I looked over to my daughter Debby. She had removed her dress, bra and thong panties, leaving her wearing only her green garter belt, stockings and high heels with her openly masturbating to the scene in front of us, making small grunts and noises as she closed her eyes. I watch my second oldest child licking her fingers that had just come from her pussy, while her other hand squeezed one of her tits teasing her nips to become more erect. Then my gaze shifted to Mary, who by this point had untied her blue wrap dress and was massaging her breasts through her blue front closure sports bra. It was at that point I decided to yield to the inevitable and untied my chocolate wrap dress and then opened it up near the top exposing my own brown bra as I began to fondle my own breasts, knowing that as the night would continue Mary and I would become just as naked and sexually active as the rest of our family was becoming.

My eyes traveled over to watch as Jack, Henry and Luke lifted off Ann from their cocks. Luke and Henry moved her over to the couch where Debby was still masturbating. Henry sucked on Debby's tits for a little bit telling her, "I will fuck you after I finish fucking Anna, Aunt Joselyn and Leia." He then stuck a finger in Debby's pussy and tasted it. "Sis you taste good." Henry then stuck his cock back into Anna's mouth and told her, "Clean me off so I can fuck your ass." While he did that Luke began to lick, spit and finger Anna's asshole. Henry looked over at Mary and me, smile and then told us, "Mom and Mary, why don't you take off those pesky dresses. You know it is a matter of time before you will be joining in on this orgy, so make yourselves more accessible."

With that Mary fully opened her dress got up and took it off exposing her blue front closure sports bra, blue bikini panties and blue stockings. Then after she laid her dress on the back of the couch she reached over and opened up my chocolate colored dress, fully exposing my chocolate colored full cup bra, high cut briefs, garter belt, stockings and high heels. I then stood with her while I removed my dress. Mary then hugged me and began kiss my lips as she rubbed my back, unhooking my bra as her tongue invaded my mouth. I responded in kind unfastening her front closure bra pushing it off her shoulders exposing her pink aureole and tits. I then pulled us back down into a seated position as she removed my own bra and went to kissing and then sucking on my own reddish brown aureole and tits.

As Mary sucked on my breasts I noticed Henry was laying down on the floor while he sodomized Anna, while Luke fucked her pussy and sucked on her tits. Then my vision moved over to Jack who was eating from a plate of fruit and meat while Joselyn sucked on his cock and Leia fed him food or held his drink. Meanwhile mom was fixing her own plate of food as she stood and talked with the equally naked She-Devil who was putting a few plates together for her own family of masked blackmailers. My eyes then traveled to the rest of the blackmailers as the Mouse and Cat masked women fed the golden masked man and each other as he fucked the silver fox masked blonde. About that time I felt Mary's hand rubbing my pussy through the outside of my chocolate high cut briefs.

As I came in my panties, Mary lips met mine. Then she got down on her knees and peeled off my briefs exposing my glistening hairy cunt to the rest of the room. She then leaned in and started kissing and lick her mother's twat. She started with butterfly kisses from first my right knee up to my pussy and then started kissing up my left thigh from my knee to my pussy. She then kissed from my clit down my right labia to the base of my pussy and then kissed up my left labia to my clit. Mary then tentatively stuck her tongue between my labia moving her tongue up and down between my labia as I began squeezing my tits. She then stuck one finger in my pussy as she began to rapidly move her tongue in and out of me. As my orgasm built, Mary started sucking on my clit while she moved two and then three fingers in my pussy feeling around and then rubbing my G-spot. This action set off my first orgasm of the night and Mary continued until I started squirting during my second orgasm.

As I tried to recover from those two powerful orgasms, Mary kissed up my stomach, stopping to lick and suck on first my right tit and then my left tit, setting off my third orgasm. Then she kissed up to my mouth where she gave me a tongue laced kiss. As we lay there on the couch, Mary spoke to me, "Mom I have a confession to make, well several to make. I am no virgin and have been sexually attracted to you. I hope knowing this won't hurt our relationship."

"Mary, after this weekend, I have a feeling being sexually active with family members will be something that will be a regular thing. My only question is how sexually active have you been?"

"Well, mom, it started in college as me and two female classmates had paired up with a cute, but nerdy guy for a class project. This class project required him to gain a certain amount of confidence with other girls. So, one of the girls suggested all three of us fuck him in a 3 girl, 1 guy sex orgy, because any guy who can get three attractive girls to fuck him will feel like a stud and will have a huge boost to his self esteem. Well, we fucked him and each other, when he needed a break to recharge. We spent an entire weekend nude either working on the project or fucking each other. And that guy took two of our virginities. We spent the rest of that year fucking each other" replied Mary. "One of the two girls works at the hospital, you know Shiela the Hospital Administrator, who is married to Griffin-Phoenix Technologies CEO Bill Smith, she is also a major benefactor of the hospital. We still find some time to lez out when our schedules permit."

Meanwhile I saw my son Henry pulling his large limp cock out of Ann's asshole, with Anna rolling off Luke, to suck his large limp dick back to full erection. Henry kissed Debby's tits while she continued to masturbate herself and then walked in front of his Aunt Joselyn to suck on his cock while she rode her husband Jack's fully recovered cock. Meanwhile my mom (Barbie) and Leia were licking each other's pussies in a position I would find out is called the 69 position.

Meanwhile Debby got up and fixed a plate of meat and fruit for her brother Henry to eat while he fucked Joselyn's throat, feeding him the meat while she rubbed her naked breasts against Henry's side. I look over to Ann and saw Luke stuffing her asshole with his big stiff cock. Then I looked down to Mary who had fallen asleep on top of me with her mouth open by my left tit. As the orgy continued I closed my eyes and fell asleep as the extra hours I had worked to give me the time off had caught up to me.

--

I woke up to find Jack's cock in my face as he was shoving it between my lips. Still lying on top of me asleep was Mary wearing her blue bikini panties, stockings and high heels. I moved my body out from under Mary, sitting on the edge of the couch as my brother stuck his cock in my mouth. As I was half asleep, I let him use my mouth and throat as I looked over and saw Debby getting fucked in her pussy by Luke and in her ass by her brother Henry. I then looked over to see Ann and Barbie rubbing their twats together next to Joselyn and Leia mirroring them with Joselyn French Kissing Barbie and Ann French Kissing Leia. The only member of my family not engaging in incestuous sexual behavior was Mary who still was wearing her panties and was sleeping on the couch.

When I became fully awake, I wrapped my hand around Jack's cock and started kissing and licking it, then sucking on it. Jack then grabbed my head and began fucking my skull, not really allowing me to set the rhythm. Then as he entered my throat he exploded with a sperm shower, that continued as I pushed back and he sprayed my face with his cum while I was coughing up sperm. As he stood there panting Jack asked me, "Are you alright Rachel?"

"Yeah let me have a moment." I said this as I scraped cum off my eye lids sticking it in my mouth. By that time Mary had woken up and started licking my face of the cum her Uncle had sprayed onto me. She even licked my chin and tits and then fed me the cum via a French Kissing as we swapped Jack's cum. As I got my bearing, Mary peeled off her bikini panties, showing off her trimmed pussy with her landing strip and began to masturbate to the continuing orgy going on around us.

As the rest of the women in my family had, I had came to embrace my entrance into the slut sisterhood, becoming a three hole bisexual incestuous whore willing to fuck both men and women. Gone was the church marm I had allowed myself to become. No, I had become the slut my mother, sister in law, niece and daughters had flaunted. I became a sex slave and I would stay a complete slut. I shook my head and grabbed Jack's cock telling him, "Let see if we can get this cock ready to stick into my pussy." Then I started giving him an actual blow job, where I had full control. I used both hands, twisting them, slobbering over his cock, even deep throating Jack a few times as Mary leaned forward and began finger fucking me. When we heard Luke and Henry cumming into Debby's asshole and pussy, Jack became erect immediately.

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers