Blackmailed: Weekend with Bill Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,359 Followers

The men all laughed at this. I looked up to identify John and Tommy. John was Bill's height. He had more muscle, like a heavy body builder, but not ripped. He looked more like a bear, but not overly hairy. He had a close trimmed haircut, probably shaved is once a month. He wore blue jeans, sneakers, and a white tank top. He was definitely the most muscled guy here.

Tommy was about an inch shorter then John and Bill. He had on a pair of black leather pants, no shirt, and black boots. He was muscled completely and tanned. He looked like he spent every day in the gym. I didn't see a single bit of body hair on him. He also had the look like he had just rubbed baby oil all over himself. I felt my asshole tingle when I thought of him sliding into me.

I continued to kneel as the men slowly began to surround me. Bill finally spoke saying, "Well guys, how about we get this started. Boy, you may undress us."

I then moved from man to man removing their shirts, then their boots, before unzipping and removing their pants. As I removed their pants, I noticed that none of them had on underwear. When each of their cocks were exposed, I briefly sucked their cock heads as I pulled down their pants. All of them had on black leather cock rings. I guessed that they wanted their erections to last as long as possible. Jeff, Tommy, and John all had clean shaven cocks and balls. It was an amazing sight, four muscled men with hard cocks ready to take me in every way possible.

They were all slowly pulling on their hard cocks in front of me, as I knelt before them. Bill then ordered, "Well then, since Jeff and I have already enjoyed that asshole of yours, I think we should give John and Tommy a go. Jeff, how would you like this boy to service your asshole?"

Jeff immediately said, "Oh damn right. This boy knows how to use a tongue on a man's ass."

With that, Jeff then walked over to bed and lowered it to the ground. He then dropped to his knees and laid his chest on the bed, presenting his puckered asshole to me, saying "Come stick your tongue in my asshole, boy."

I then crawled over to Jeff, and spread his ass cheeks with my hands. I noticed that his asshole was also without hair. I then began to press my tongue into his asshole and work him good. I heard Jeff moan at my attention to his puckered hole. My face was now buried between his ass cheeks. I then felt hands behind me pulling apart my own ass cheeks. Then I felt the amazing feeling of a warm tongue as it began to tease and probe my own ass hole. I was bent over with my face buried between Jeff's as cheeks rimming his asshole deeply, as someone else was doing the same to me.

I would moan in Jeff's asshole as the tongue in my own ass would hit me just right. I knew that all the spit being applied to my ass would act as a great lubricant, when they decided to fuck me good and hard. I tried to shut out thinking of the tongue in my asshole and what was to come, as I busied myself with rimming Jeff's asshole as best as I could. I began to dart my tongue in and out of Jeff's asshole in a fucking motion. Jeff seemed to like this a lot.

Jeff moaned louder and louder, saying "That's right boy stick your tongue all the way up my ass. I want to feel your tongue deep inside me. You love this don't you boy? Servicing real men in any way they like. If only your parents could see you now. Their little boy being used as a fuck toy by us real men."

I could only grunt and moan, as the tongue in my own asshole was doing amazing things inside me. I then felt the tongue being removed from my spit soaked boy hole. I felt another face bury itself between my cheeks. Rough hands gripped my ass cheeks tightly as this new tongue took over rimming my hole. I didn't bother looking to see who it was. What did I care? I was busy and they would do what they wanted anyways. Jeff then called out, "Anyone else want a turn of this boy's tongue?"

I heard John say, "Oh hell yeah. I love having a boy lick my ass. Let me have a go."

Jeff then stood up and was replaced by John. John though laid down on his back, I guessed so he could watch me work. He pulled his legs up, granting me better access to his shaved asshole. I then resumed my rimming. He slowly stroked his hard cock and massaged his balls as I probed his puckered asshole with my tongue. John moaned as I began to get a rhythm that he enjoyed. His head was propped up so he could watch me as I drove my tongue deeper and deeper into his asshole. I then guessed that it was Tommy that was rimming me now. He was definitely skilled in the art of rimming.

I then heard Bill call out, "Alright dude, my turn."

Tommy then removed his tongue from my asshole, with one last lick up and down as he gave his position to Bill. Bill the dove right in. His tongue went in deep and hard. I moaned loudly into John's asshole. John smirked down at me as I continued to work his hole. John then grabbed my head and pressed my face deeper between his ass cheeks, forcing my tongue even deeper into his man hole. I moaned and grunted, as my face was roughly forced all over John's asshole. Johns balls were resting on my forehead, as he continued to slowly stroke his hard cock.

Bill was grunting deeply as his tongue roughly rimmed my slick hole. He had gripped my ass cheeks and began to pull me back into his face, forcing his tongue deeper and deeper into me. Bill then began to roughly pull my hard cock and balls. I moaned at the pleasure and slight pain. I had not cum for over 3 days now and my balls were filled with boy cum, that I had not been allowed to use. I wondered if they would let me cum today. I remembered the first time that I had cum, just by having my boy hole pounded.

I hoped that I wouldn't be punished if this were to happen, but realized that it was not up to me.

As I continued to plunge my tongue in and out of his asshole, John looked down at me as he slowly worked his hard cock and said, "I'm going to shove every inch of this cock into your asshole, boy. I bet you'd love that, having a stranger shove his monster cock deep inside your boy hole. I do love having a boy suck my cock and swallow my load, but nothing beats watching my man meat disappear into a boy's tight asshole. Having my hard cock pressed between two tasty ass cheeks, then shoving it all the way up a boy's asshole. Mmm...it's a lovely sight, isn't it guys?"

Bill could only grunt an affirmative answer as he rimmed my tingling asshole as deep as he could. Tommy and Jeff both agreed. Jeff calling out, "Oh this boy loves a nice hard cock shoved up his asshole. You should have seen this boy take all three of our hard cocks over and over again. We filled his asshole with so much cum, that we could actually feel it sloshing inside him when we fucked him. This boy's asshole was made to take man meat. I almost miss having him in his tight denim shorts. But that jock strap looks almost as good on him."

Tommy, intrigued, now asked "Oh, yeah? Did this boy have on a pair of daisy dukes?"

Jeff laughed, saying "Slutty dukes is more like it. He had on a tight pair of cut off shorts, that were so short they could have been used for tighty whities. Of course, he hasn't been allowed to wear any underwear for some time. Plus Marty hadn't let this boy cum in over 8 days, by the time we got a hold of him. Then Marty cut along the back seem, so that we had plenty of access to his tight little boy hole. This little boy's cock was rubbing itself all over the insides of those shorts. He was in so much pain from having his balls full of boy cum, that he actually begged Marty to let him cum. You should have heard him. Then when Marty finally let him cum, I sucked his boy cock while the boy sucked off Bill and Marty slammed his cock into this boy asshole deep and hard. This boy shot a man size load too. I was actually impressed."

John and Tommy both laughed at Jeff's story. Jeff then said, "Ok, Bill my turn licking this boy's asshole. You've had him all night already."

I felt Bill's tongue slide out of my asshole. Jeff then quickly took his place. Jeff was a very skilled tongue man. I remembered how great he worked my cock. I only hoped I would get a chance to feel his skillful mouth on my cock today. Bill then decided to get in on telling more stories about me, saying "Yeah, that was a nice day. We really fucked him good and hard. Marty actually fucked him once until he sprayed his seed into this boy greedy asshole, then kept going until he got hard again and pumped another load into his asshole, without stopping."

Bill then decided that we should take this a little further, saying "Ok boy, that's enough ass licking from you. Time to introduce your mouth to our man meat. Now crawl over here and kneel."

I removed my tongue from Tommy's asshole and crawled to Bill. Tommy and Jeff then stood up and walked over to us. I was now surrounded by these muscular men, as they slowly stroked their man meat. John started the action by grabbing my head and guiding my mouth to this hard cock, saying "Ok, boy open wide. It's time for you to suck my cock."

I willingly obliged and opened my mouth. I didn't start out slow. I simply took his hard cock all the way into me mouth and began sucking as deeply as I could. I brought my hands up grabbing his cock shaft and large shaved balls. I began to stroke his cock and massage his balls, as I sucked his hard cock. My head was bobbing up and down as I took all of his man meat into my mouth. John moaned and laid a hand on my head guiding me to his preferred speed and depth. I willingly submitted to him.

I imagined how hot this must look, having a fuck boy willingly sucking off four muscle studs. I added more pressure to his cock shaft with my hand and began to work his cock into my mouth as I sucked him. John moaned out, "Fuck, this boy sure knows what he is doing. I bet Marty uses this mouth every day."

Jeff then moved up to me and rubbed his hard cock up and down my cheek. I smirked around John's cock. I reached up and took hold of Jeff's stiff man meat. I began to slowly work his cock as I continued to suck greedily on John's cock. I then switched from sucking John's cock to Jeff's cock. I continued to slowly work John's cock with one hand, as I gave Jeff's cock the attention of my other hand and wet mouth.

I sucked and licked Jeff's hard cock in a slow deliberate pace. I then began to alternate from sucking Jeff's hard cock to sucking John's cock, and then back again to Jeff's cock. I was really enjoying having all of this massive man meat for myself. I took Jeff's cock head into my mouth and began use my tongue all over the bulbous head as I sucked as hard as I could. I then went back to John's cock and did the same. I then began to bob my head up and down on John's hard cock as I jerked it into my mouth. I then returned to Jeff's cock and did the same. Both men were moaning loudly now.

I then deep throated Jeff's hard cock. I took his cock as deep as I could, stopping only when I felt his cock head pass into my throat. I then began to swallow. My throat muscles working over his cock head and stimulating it in an amazing way. I continued this for a few minutes, then switched back to John's cock. I deep throated his cock, giving him the same treatment I had just given to Jeff.

Bill and Tommy apparently were wanting to join the fun. They began to smack my face with their own hard cocks. Bill saying, "Ok, boy. You've had your time with them. Now you can try our cocks."

John and Jeff stepped away and allowed Bill and Tommy to take their places. I happily began to work my way from one cock to another. Bill and Tommy were really enjoying this. Bill began to describe how I had started my day. I felt my own dick twitch, as I remembered giving Bill the wakeup blowjob. I had just finished deep throating Bill's cock, when I heard Jeff ask, "So tell me boy, have you ever had four muscle men have their way with you?"

I mumbled a negative answer, around bill's hard cock. I then switched back to sucking on Tommy. I was back to sucking on just his cock head. when Jeff leaned down and said into my ear, "Well, then you are in for a treat. Actually you are in for a lot of treats. Plus we all popped some Viagra's before we all started. You know what that means, boy? It means that we can cum as much as we want, and we will never go soft."

I was stunned at this. I looked up, making sure to keep Tommy's hard cock in my mouth, and saw that they were all looking down at me with smirks on their faces and a predatory look in their eyes. I realized that they could and would fuck me until they literally ran out of cum, and they could still keep going. I wasn't sure if I should be worried or wanton. I decided I should just do what came naturally to me, be a good little fuck boy and take what they gave me.

Jeff now decided to get back in on the action. He dropped down onto his back and slid under my butt. I felt him position his mouth under my asshole. I lifted up a bit, to give him better access to me. He then pulled my ass down onto his outstretched tongue, impaling me. I moaned around Tommy's cock. I then switched back to sucking Bill's cock head. Jeff was really plunging his tongue deep into my asshole. I loved the feeling of his warm wet tongue as it darted in and out of my willing asshole.

I then reached over to John's hard cock, bringing him closer. I then took both John's cock and Bill's cock into my mouth at once. John and Bill both moaned at this. They began to rhythmically work their cocks against each other as I sucked them. My mouth was stretched to it's limits. Tommy was watching all of this as he continued stroking his own hard cock slowly.

I felt bad leaving Tommy out on his own. I let Bill's cock slide out of my mouth, and replaced it with Tommy's hard cock. Tommy and John the preceded to give my overstuffed mouth a good face fucking. I reached under their cocks and began to massage their balls. I moaned as Jeff began to hit my pleasure spot just right with his warm tongue.

Bill was starting to breath to catch his breath, he breathed out, "This boy sure knows how to suck man cock, but you really should have seen this boy perform the first time Marty and I tag teamed him. We both fucked him so long and hard, that this boy came just by being fucked up his asshole. He didn't touch his cock or nothing. That's the mark of a real slut boy, being able to cum just by having his tight asshole fucked my a real man."

Tommy and John were apparently really impressed by the stories about me. John saying, "Damn, I've never had a boy cum just by fucking his asshole. I'd like to see that."

Bill laughed and said, "Well, I guess you just haven't fucked a real slut boy, or you don't know how to properly use that monster cock of your's."

John fired back, "Oh I know how to use this thing. And I will happily fuck this boy until he sprays his boy cum."

Tommy decided to get in on this discussion, saying "Well, that sounds like a challenge. Who can make this boy cum by fucking his asshole? What are the stakes and rules?"

Bill got serious saying, "Ok, we all get to fuck him as much as we want. No one is allowed to touch the boy's cock in any way, it stays covered. If you are able to, you can fuck him non-stop until you cum in him twice, then you have to let someone else have a go. We start out with Tommy or John fucking him. After they each get done, it goes to Jeff. I've been fucking him and cumming in his ass and mouth almost nonstop since I got him from Marty, so I will bow out of the contest. I doubt I can keep this fuck boy from working my cock to death, so it's on you three guys. You can't start fucking him until your cock is fully hard. If any of you three can make him cum first, you get to take him home and have him for the rest of the night. You just have to return him to Marty tomorrow by noon. I'll make it ok with Marty."

"I'm still going to fuck this boy every chance I get during the competition, but I'm not in it to win it. I fucked him so much and had him suck my cock, that my dick hurt. This boy even sucked my off this morning to wake me up. I doubt any of you can keep up with this boy's greedy cum holes."

I was both surprised and excited by this prospect. I began to wonder who I would like to go home with. I doubted that Bill could have won anyways, considering I practically exhausted him last night. John and Tommy both said, "Deal."

Jeff just mumbled something into my asshole. I took it that he agreed as well. No matter what, I was in for a long and hard day of having these hot guys fucking my boy hole until I came. Tommy and John scoffed at Bill bowing out of the contest. I even thought I felt Jeff emit a mumbled laugh, as he continued to rim my puckered hole.

Tommy then felt it was time to get on with the main event of the day, namely fucking my asshole. He withdrew his hard cock from my mouth and said, "Ok, let's get to fucking this boy."

He then grabbed me by the shoulder and led me to the leather sheeted bed, saying "Ok, boy. I want you on your hands and knees."

I readily complied and assumed my position. My asshole was so wet and ready for action. I felt Tommy climb onto the bed behind me and grab my hips. I then felt his hard cock head, as he slid it up and down my ass crack. He then stopped and positioned himself at my asshole. I then felt him slowly press his hard cock into my ass. I moaned as I felt the initial intrusion of hard man meat into my boy hole. Tommy kept up a steady slow pace, as he pushed his cock all the way inside me. I felt his hard cock bottom out inside me. His muscled thighs were now resting on my ass cheeks.

My head was thrown back, my eyes were closed, and my mouth hung open as I enjoyed the feeling of the massive piece of man meat deep inside me. Tommy then called out, "Ok, I'm not going to stop fucking this boy until I have shot two loads of my seed into his ass. One of you can take over then."

They all agreed. Tommy gripped my hips tightly, then began an assault on my ass. He set a grueling pace as he fucked my asshole deep and hard. He would pull my hips towards him, as he would thrust his won hips forward. The result was a truly deep and hard fuck, that I loved. My breathing was reduced to gasps and quiet moans, as I was being fucked far beyond my ability to speak. I had missed taking a hard cock this rough.

Tommy was grunting and moaning as he slammed his hard cock deeper and deeper into my willing asshole. I had thought that they might start out slow and steady at first. I thought I would have to wait before I could even hope to have my asshole be taken in such a hard and fast manner. I was loving it. I was again reduced to gripping the leather bed sheet with all my strength, just to stay in the position. Evidently, Tommy was a fan of the rough ass fucking of a fuck boy.

Tommy began to taunt me, saying "Oh, you like this kind of fucking, don't you boy? I know Marty likes it hard and fast. I've seen him fuck a boy. I know what he likes. I bet he has you trained to take a hard cock without complaint. I wish I could have helped to train you, but he always is a greedy bastard when it comes to his fuck boys. I guess I'll just have to find my own boy, or maybe Marty would rent you out to me. Would you like that boy? Would you like to be my fuck boy?"

I could only mumble and moan out my answers. I decided against any definitive answers. I knew that what ever I said or did, would find it's way back to Marty. I knew who I belonged to and I didn't want to upset my Sir. Jeff, Bill, and John stood back and egged Tommy on. I knew that it would take a while before I would cum. I knew that I was in for a long day of good hard fucking. I decided that it would be best to pace myself. I didn't want to wear myself out too soon.

Tommy had not let up in his fast pace of fucking my asshole. I was very thankful that I had received multiple wet tongues in my ass, before this cock began to slam my hole. Tommy then began to really force his cock deep inside my ass with hard thrusts of his hips. I guessed that his first batch of cum would soon be deposited inside my asshole. I then clenched my asshole around his hard cock, adding what help I could to get him to cum.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,359 Followers