Blackmailed: Weekend with Bill Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,339 Followers

This apparently was all Tommy needed. He then slammed his cock deep into my ass, and began to spray his cum deep inside me. I moaned as I felt the spurts of hot cum erupt from his cock, coating my insides. Tommy moaned loudly and added a few more thrusts to milk the cum from his cock. He then growled and began a slow pace of taking his cock all the way out of my cum filled asshole. His cock head would come out with an audible "pop." He would then slam it all the way back inside me, right up to his balls. I felt his ball sack slap against the underside of my asshole, every time he bottomed himself out inside me.

I would moan every time his cock was removed from my ass, then gasp when he slammed it back inside me. I was still amazed that the Viagra was keeping his cock so hard. Tommy then decided he wanted me in a different position. Without speaking he flipped me over onto my back. It amazed me that he was able to do this while still keeping his hard cock deep inside me. He then positioned my legs on his shoulders and began to slam his cock into my asshole again.

I was not used to this position. Usually when I got fucked, I was on my hands and knees, sitting on a cock, or simply standing up bent over. I soon began to really enjoy this way of being fucked. I was moaning and groaning as Tommy thrust his hard cock in and out of my ass. Tommy was beginning to increase his pace, as he positioned himself to fuck me properly. Tommy's massive arms were on either side of me, holding him up. I gripped his biceps to better hold myself in place. We were looking each other right in the eyes.

I could tell he was really into this position. I was not complaining either. Tommy began to moan out, "I'm going to shoot another load in your asshole boy. And when I take you home tonight, I am going to fuck you nonstop until I give you back to Marty. Your tight boy hole deserves to be fucked every day. If you belonged to me, I would fuck you every chance I got."

I could only moan out, "Please fuck me Sir. Fuck my boy hole. Fuck me hard."

Tommy was eager to oblige me. He increased his speed and depth even more. Which I didn't think was possible. The bed was really starting to shake with the force of Tommy's hard thrusts. His breathing was becoming labored and louder. I knew he would soon cum again. I clenched my asshole again and held it tight. Tommy then threw his head back and let out a deep and loud moan.

With a deep and hard thrust, Tommy shot another load of his hot man seed deep into my ass. I moaned as I felt his cum hit my insides. He thrusts his still hard cock in and out a few more times. I would clench and unclench my asshole to help get out all of his man cum. Marty all ways told me that the proper place for a man's cum was in the belly or ass of a boy. I was certainly not going to spill any. Tommy then slowly pulled his still hard cock out of my asshole, and stood up. I laid there catching my breath.

Tommy turned around and announced, "Ok, who's next?"

John eagerly stepped forward, saying "Oh, yeah. I'll have a go at this little boy's fuck hole. Assume your proper position boy."

I then turned over and rose to me hands and knees. John then walked up behind me, grabbed my hips, and thrust the entire length of his hard cock up my ass. I grunted at the suddenness of the penetration. John then remained standing, as he pulled me to the foot of the bed. He kept me on my hands and knees on the bed, as he began to fuck me deep and hard. John's hard cock was about an inch longer than Tommy's. I was amazed that I had adapted the ability to gauge the size of a man's meat as it penetrated my asshole.

John was grunting and groaning as he set an equally grueling pace of fucking my asshole, as Tommy had when he first started. I deduced that they would each start their first round of fucking my asshole with a truly punishing speed. I am sure they knew that if they could force me to cum by a good hard ass fucking, that was the way to go. I figured after they each got their first load of cum up my ass with a hard and fast fuck, they would move on to a different way of fucking me, just like Tommy had.

I began to wonder what Jeff and Bill had in store for me, after John pumped two loads of hot man cum into me. I then wondered what John was intending to do for our next bought. I figured each man would try to fuck me hard, faster, and deeper then the others. I moaned at the idea that I was the recipient, challenge, and ultimate prize of this day long gang fuck. John had a tight grip on my hips as he too would pull me back to meet his thrusts forward, allowing him to drive harder and deeper into my asshole.

John began to moan out, "Oh, yeah. This boy hole was made to take man meat. I bet he takes all we give him and is ready for more. When I win, this boy will be in for a night of ass fucking like he's never had before. I'll give him back to Marty with so much of my seed in his asshole, what Marty will have to clean him out before he fucks him again."

Jeff then scoffed at this, saying, "Don't worry about that. Marty, Bill, and I pumped his ass full of four loads of cum, and this little boy kept it all inside him. My load was exceptionally big that day. I bet I shot him full of at least a double load. Isn't that right boy?"

I moaned out, "Yes Sir. You shot a big load of cum inside me. I didn't spill a drop either."

Bill then added his own thoughts, saying, "Yeah, we filled this boy's asshole full of five loads of our cum, before we cleaned him out. That includes Jeff's mega load. Marty's boy maybe a greedy fuck boy, but Marty trained him to keep that man cum where it belongs. Heh, we put that training to the test that day, didn't we boy?"

I answered, "Yes, Sir. I know that a man's cum belongs in my asshole or belly. My Sir taught me that."

Tommy laughed saying, "Well, what do you guys think, should we fill him up with our cum until it leaks out of his asshole, or should be clean him out when he gets too full?"

John still fucking my asshole as hard and fast as he could ,then grunted out "Hell, I don't care. Any of our seed that leaks out, we can always pump back into him."

Bill jumped in saying, "I don't know. By the time we each have a go at his asshole, he'll have eight loads of cum inside that asshole. I doubt he could hold much more than that. Besides, I don't want to have him leaking all over the place."

Tommy then added in, "Ok, so we keep going until he starts to leak, then we have Jeff help him get cleaned out. Jeff always likes helping a fuck boy, makes him all warm inside remembering his old days when he was on the receiving end."

Bill and Tommy both laughed at that. Jeff then added in, "I got no problem helping this boy, when he gets too full. Nothing wrong with a little TLC."

Bill the shot back, "Ok, but remember, You can't touch his boy cock and he stays in his jock strap."

John was really grunting and moaning at this point. He was thrusting forward and pulling me back with all of his might. I began to wonder if I would have bruises in the morning where they gripped my hips as they each fucked me. John then began to fuck my asshole even faster than before. His moans grew in volume. I knew he would soon shoot his load inside me.

I again clenched my asshole as hard as I could. John let out a deep grunt as he slammed forward with all of his might. His deep hard thrust caused his cock to plunge right past the insides of my ass and into my intestines. I moaned as I felt a flood of hot cum erupt deep inside me. My insides were receiving a major dose of man cum. John left his cock buried inside me as he jerked his cock with his hand, milking all of his cum into my ass.

Finally deciding he had spent his load inside of me, John stood up and withdrew his still hard cock from my asshole. John seemed to look around the room for a second or two before making his decision. He then reached down and grabbed me by my arm, saying "Ok, boy. Off the bed and follow me."

I stood up on shaky legs and willingly followed John. He walked over to the leather swing. I started to assume my position in the swing, but before I could climb in, John climbed in and positioned himself on his back. He placed his legs in the leather stirrups, with his asshole on display and his hard cock sticking straight up. I stopped and stood there confused.

I at first thought that John wanted me to fuck him up the ass. I looked back at Bill, unsure what I should do. Bill just smirked at me, and pointed back at John. I looked back at John, who was slowly stroking his hard cock, as he said "Climb on up boy. I'll take you for a good ride."

I nodded my understanding. I then climbed up onto the swing, on top of John. I then positioned my self so that I was straddling him. It was a little difficult, because the swing kept swaying back and forth when I moved. Getting into position, I then lowered myself down onto his hard cock. His stiff man meat slid into my ass with ease. We both moaned at the feeling.

John then grabbed my hips and roughly pulled me all the way down on to his throbbing hard cock. I gasped at the suddenness of the intrusion, but then let out a satisfied moan at the pleasure of the depth of his cock now buried deep in my asshole. John then began to rock his hips back and forth, causing the swing to move forwards and back. He then started to buck his hips up and down, driving his cock in and out of my ass. The swinging caused my hips to move forward and back, and I had to grab the metal chains that held the swing in order to keep my balance.

The leather creaked and the chains rattled as the swinging began to get faster. John's thrusting of his hips caused my hips to bounce on his lap. I then started to move my hips in sync with the swinging and John's thrusts. The movement causing John's hard cock to slide deeper and deeper into my asshole. I moaned in pleasure. John would grunt every time his cock was forced up into my ass. I put more force into my own movements, desperate for a rougher and harder ass fuck of my boy hole.

Apparently Bill and the others enjoyed the show. I saw them slowly stroking their hard cocks as they watched us. I began to put on a little show. I arched my back and clenched my asshole as tightly as I could. I then added more speed and force to my bounces on John's lap, driving his stiff man meat further than ever into my ass. My breathing became louder as I exerted myself further. The whole swing began to shake back and forth, from the force of our movements.

John's thrusts of his hips became more and more powerful. I added more speed and force to my hips, as well. I was now straining to keep my asshole clenched as tightly as I could. I began to wonder what it would take for them to fuck me until I came. I started thinking back to when Marty had fucked my asshole, so hard that my boy cock squirted cum. I wondered if it had been the fact that I was being used against my will, or if it was the fact that it was my first threesome.

That time was the only time that I had actually cum unaided by a mouth or hand. I thought that maybe Marty had just fucked me just right, and had been able to really work my prostate. I had looked it up on the internet, and read about milking the prostate. But the orgasms described online spoke more about a dripping of cum forced out, and not the explosive orgasm and blast of my cum that I had experienced. I just hoped that at least one of these men were up to the task.

John's loud grunting brought me back to the present. We were both sweating and our breathing had grown faster and louder with all our exertions. John grunted out, "Fuck, boy! You really know how to ride a hard cock, don't you?"

I could only moan out a quick, "Yes Sir." as I continued to force my asshole up and down to roughly ride his hard cock. John's grip on my hips had tightened considerably now. His breathing had increased and was coming out in steady grunts and groans. He then thrust his hips up so hard and fast, that I was lifted into the air. His cock was buried so deeply into my insides, that I felt his cock head slam past my interior ass and "pop" into my intestines.

John then groaned loudly as I felt his whole body go rigid. I felt an eruption of cum deep in my insides. This load of cum felt bigger than the other three that I had already had inside me. I felt spurt after spurt fly from his hard cock and coat my insides. I moaned as I felt the lovely feeling of all of his hot man cum flowing into me. I kept my asshole clenched tight, as I continued to work my hips forward and back. John's hard cock was still buried deep inside of me.

After an almost unending amount of hot cum was pumped into me, John's cock finally stopped twitching inside me. I knew that he had spent his load. John laid there in the swing, catching his breath. I stayed still as I attempted to catch mine. My own cock was still trapped inside my leather jock strap. I did not feel even the slightest inclination that I was going to cum. I was ok with that. I wanted this four men and my fuck session to last as long as possible.

Bill and Tommy then helped me down from the swing. I stood for a moment on shaky tired legs, unsure what was next. Jeff then stepped forward, saying "It's my turn in that tight asshole, now."

Jeff led me to the black leather padded saw horse. The saw wood on the saw horse was sanded and treated like all the other exposed wood in the room. I saw that the whole thing was held together by big nuts and bolts, not the usual nails. I guessed this was to ensure stability when it was in use. The saw horse had some kind of padding covered by black leather, on all of the outer surfaces. It also had two additional lengths of wood running the length of the horse, about mid way between the bottom of the horse and the top, both parallel to the floor.

Jeff then positioned me on the horse. I was placed on my stomach on the top of the horse, with my head facing one end and my ass facing the other. My legs were bent at the knees, and my knees and calves were placed on the wood pieces on either side of the horse. My arms lay limply over the sides. My ass cheeks were naturally spread apart in this position. My exposed ass cheeks were positioned to be hanging off the end of the horse. I was surprised at how comfortable this was. All of my weight was held by the wide leather padded top piece of the horse.

Jeff walked up behind me and plunged the entire length of his hard cock right up my already cum filled ass. I gasped and moaned loudly, at the hard and deep intrusion. Jeff wasn't waiting for me to get used to his hard cock inside me. He just began a grueling pace of slamming his hard cock deeper and deeper into my asshole. I was holding on to the saw horse with my arms, to keep myself steady. Jeff had grabbed a hold of my hips and used his grip to really force his hard cock into my boy hole.

I had already been fucked hard four times since the gang bang started. My ass was holding four loads of their cum. I was thankful that the saw horse held my weight so comfortably, because I doubt I could be of much help in holding my own weight at the moment. My breathing loud and coming out in moans, as Jeff continued his assault on my asshole. I again felt the lovely feeling of his hard cock squishing through all of the hot cum already inside me. I wondered what it felt like to Jeff.

Jeff apparently didn't mind at all that his cock was swimming through four loads of other men's cum. He was seriously pounding my ass. His thrusts were deep and hard. His thighs smacked against my ass cheeks, as he drove his cock forward into my ass. My own cock was still secured and covered inside my leather jock strap. The leather cod piece was so thick, that I couldn't feel anything through it. And since my cock was held securely by the leather strap on the inside, it wasn't even able to rub against my crotch or the inside of the strap.

Jeff was grunting loud and deep as he roughly fucked my boy hole. He didn't speak. He just continued to fuck my ass as fast and deep as he could. My breaths were again being decided by the thrusts of his hard cock into my insides. I would suck in a quick breath, as his hard cock would withdraw from my ass. My breath would then be forced from my lungs in an audible moan, as he slammed his cock back into me. Our moans and the sound of his thighs smacking my ass cheeks filled the room.

Jeff moaned out, "Damn, I missed fucking this tight asshole of your's, boy. You're always so tight. No matter how many hard cocks get slammed up your ass, you're still so fucking tight."

Jeff continued to slam my ass from behind, saying "You remember how much cum I shot into your boy hole last time. I bet you thought I had saved it all up, just for you. Ha! That's how much of my man seed I always shoot. I'm going to pump at least two loads of it up your ass. And when I win you for the night, I'm going to pump a whole lot more of my cum into you, before I give you back to Marty."

I heard Bill, Tommy, and John comment on Jeff's plan to win this contest. I couldn't make out what they said, but I was sure they were arguing that Jeff wouldn't win. I will admit that it felt really good, to have all four of them "working" to win the use of my body until Marty got back. I smiled thinking about how Marty would react to me return. I figured he would have me sucking his hard cock, then taking it up my ass almost as soon I saw him.

I moaned as I thought back to how all of this began. I used to be such a straight boy. Now here I was taking one hard cock after another right up my ass and loving it. I had accepted a long time ago, that I enjoyed rimming their asshole, sucking their cocks until they shot their hot man seed down my throat, being fucked deep and rough in my ass, and having their cum coat my insides.

I was still routing for either Tommy or Jeff to win this contest. They both had great stamina. They were both well muscled and shaved clean. Tommy was more heavily muscled, but Jeff had a more slim muscled body that was better suited for long periods of ass fucking me. Tommy seemed to be better suited for a hard and deep ass fucking of me. He could really ram his hard cock deeply into my ass with a force that I loved. I loved how much cum Jeff would pump into my ass, too.

I also loved that Jeff enjoyed tongue fucking my asshole and sucking my boy cock until I came. I hoped Tommy would also go that route. But I also knew that the rest of these horny men, also liked to rim me. Besides, I had been trained to not worry about me cumming, as long as the guy fucking me shot his load deep inside me. So It was a win/win situation if either of them won.

John was more in lined with Tommy's method of fucking my asshole deep and hard. And his physique was more akin to a bear, but not overly hairy. Bill was somewhere in between them all. I had already been with him all last night, and I really wore him out with my incessant need for a hard cock plunging in and out of my ass. So I was sure Bill would need some time to recuperate before he rented me from Marty again. I smiled to myself at my own joke.

Jeff was really moaning loudly as his cock continued to roughly plunge in and out of my boy hole. My own moans were still loud and steady, as I enjoyed the stimulation his hard cock was giving me. I finally felt Jeff's hard cock go rigid and begin to twitch inside me. I knew he was about to cum. I clenched my asshole around his hard cock shaft, to help him reach his orgasm. My tightened asshole must have really worked, because Jeff groaned louder than ever.

I felt his signature explosion of cum inside my ass, as he pumped his massive load deep into me. Jeff didn't stop fucking my ass, or even slow down. He continued to thrust and ram his still hard cock in and out of my ass. His hard cock was still pumping his seed into my ass, as he viciously plunged his hard cock deeper and deeper into me. Jeff just worked through his own orgasm and continued his assault on my ass. I felt like my ass was filled to the brim with hot man cum.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,339 Followers