Blackmailed: Weekend with Bill Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,339 Followers

I moaned at the feeling of all their seed being pushed and splashed around inside me. It felt like Jeff's hard cock was causing waves, as his hard cock plunged through all the cum that had already been pumped inside my ass today. I again wondered if it was even physically possible for them to pump me so full of cum, that it actually was forced backwards through me and into my stomach. Only one way to find out, I mused to myself.

I again thought back to the first time that I had cum, just by being fucked hard and deep by Marty as I was stood bent over doggie style. I wondered if standing bent over doggie style was the only way that this could be accomplished. I knew that regular doggie style had yet to accomplish this. But neither had cock riding or missionary style. I again mentally shrugged when I realized that the position that they used to fuck me was not up to me.

I wondered what would happen if none of them could "win" the contest. Would the bet be null and void? Jeff was unaware of my inner musings, as he continued to batter my insides with his hard cock. How many times would each of them actually be able to cum inside me, before they actually ran out of cum to pump into my ass? I moaned again, as I thought back to the wonderful feeling of having Marty slam his hard cock in and out of my ass and sucking Bill's hard cock, while Jeff sucked my hard boy cock until I came.

I remembered that on that occasion, that my denim shorts had rubbed my hard boy cock by the sheer force of the ass fucking that I had received before I was allowed to cum. Plus, Marty had not allowed me to cum for six days prior to cumming. And in all that time, Marty had been fucking my ass at least once a day. So by the time that Jeff had sucked me off, I was beside myself with the need to cum. I wondered if it was just a the build up that had caused me to cum so hard, or if it was the two hard cocks being plunged into either end of my young body.

I supposed that I would just have to wait and find out what would happen. I knew one thing for sure though, after Jeff pumped another of his massive loads into my ass, I could not possibly take any more cum inside me without leaking. I just hoped that I would be allowed to get cleaned out, before someone else took over fucking my ass. Judging my Jeff's increased moaning, I would find out very soon. Jeff had a tight grip on my hips as he plunged his hard cock in and out of my boy hole.

His moans had reached such a fevered pitch, that I knew he was about to explode again. Jeff's moans had now turned to deep grunts and groans of pleasure as he worked his hard cock deeper into my ass. My body was still being pushed back and forth on the leather padded saw horse. I was once again thankful, of the care and attention of who ever had designed and built Bill's sex equipment, as I was sure my underside of my body would have been rubbed raw otherwise.

Jeff felt his balls begin to pull up and the sensitivity of his cock head increase, as he neared his second orgasm. I was undergoing basically one long and hard ass fuck courtesy of Jeff, as he had not stopped fucking my ass even when he came the first time. Both Tommy and John had continued, but they had switch to different positions. Jeff on the other hand had simply pumped his cum into my ass, and kept going without stopping or slowing down.

I once again clenched my asshole around his hard cock shaft, in order to attempt to keep all their hot cum inside me. I knew that Jeff would soon unload his second massive batch of cum deep inside me, and I knew it would take a lot of self control to keep from leaking any of it out my asshole once Jeff removed his cock from my now well used boy hole. I briefly tensed in fear, as I wondered if I had another ice cold enema in store for me.

Jeff had finally reached his peak of pleasure. He slammed his cock deep into my insides with one hard thrust of his hard cock. I then felt a true eruption of hot cum explode from his cock head and pump jet after slippery jet of his cum into me. I moaned loudly as I felt his ocean of hot man seed fill me to an overfilled capacity. I gritted my teeth as I concentrated on keeping my asshole clenched as tightly as I could.

Jeff moaned loudly, as he pumped his cock in and out of my asshole, milking the remainder of his cum into my ass.

Jeff them smacked both of my ass cheeks with his hands, and slowly withdrew his hard cock from my asshole. I sighed, as I felt him slide out of me. I stayed in my position for a few minutes, just trying to calm my breathing. Bill then thankfully suggested, "Jeff, why don't you help our little fuck boy get cleaned out. I doubt he could hold six normal loads of cum up his ass, much less John and Tommy's big loads and your two gallons of cum. Use my bathroom shower. You know what to do."

They all laughed at this statement, and I was once again filled with dread of a second ice water enema. Jeff then helped me climb off of the saw horse, and walked me from the play room.

Bill then called out in warning, "And you better not so much as touch his boy cock, Jeff. You know the rules. No cheating!"

Jeff laughed to himself as we walked into the master bathroom. He then dropped to his knees and peeled my leather jock strap off of me, and down my legs. My legs were shaking, as I continued to concentrate on keeping my asshole clenched tight. I stepped into the shower, with Jeff right behind me. He then grabbed the enema nozzle attached to the wall, saying "Ok boy, now turn around."

I then turned my back to him, and placed my hands on the shower wall. I heard Jeff turn on the water. He then pulled my ass towards him, so that I was standing bent over with my hands braced against the wall. My mind suddenly pictured how this must look. I pictured it appearing as some sort of kinky gay cavity search. I smiled to myself, as I thought of that scene. I then gasped softly as I felt the enema nozzle being drawn up and down my ass crack.

Jeff then gently pushed the nozzle passed my clenched asshole and into my cum filled ass. I jumped and tensed my whole body in shock, when Jeff pushed the water release on the enema nozzle hose. Sure enough, the water was ice cold. I whimpered, but continued to stay in my bent over position. It was shock to my entire system to feel the freezing water spray into my warm ass. I forced my asshole to relax, not an easy feat considering the cold water being pumped into me.

I felt the cold water begin to fill me up. I then felt a small glob of hot cum being forced out of my asshole. I relaxed my asshole more, and allowed the water to force all of the man seed out of me body. The initial shock to my system and ass was now over, and I could now fully relax my asshole. I felt the water and cum flow out of me in a spray. I was breathing a little hard, as the cold water continued to rinse my ass. I felt my entire ass fill with the cold water, then once again flow from my asshole once it reached capacity.

Jeff continued to hold my hip with one hand and the enema nozzle with his other hand, as he flushed all of their loads of cum from my ass. After several more times of my ass filling up with cold water and then the water flowing out of me, Jeff saw that the water was running out clear and no longer expelling any cum. He let the cold water flow into me for a few more minutes, then shut off the nozzle. He then slipped the nozzle back out of my asshole and placed it back on the wall hook.

Jeff then dropped to his knees behind me. I felt his hands separate my ass cheeks. Jeff then ran his tongue up and down my ass crack, teasing my asshole. I moaned as I felt his tongue begin to probe and plunge into my asshole. Jeff moaned as he enjoyed the taste of my freshly cleaned asshole on his tongue. I moaned back, as I enjoyed the stimulations of his warm wet tongue inside my ass. Jeff continued to rim my ass as deeply as he could for several minutes, before smacking my ass cheeks, and standing up.

I stayed still, unsure of what was supposed to happen next. Did Jeff intend to fuck me again? I was all for that, but instead he opened the shower door and signified for me to get out. I stepped out of the shower and stood on the shower mat. Jeff then handed me a towel so I could dry off. When I was dry again, Jeff then dropped to his knees in front of me and grabbed the leather jock strap. I stepped into it, and Jeff pulled it up my legs. He then grabbed my boy cock and placed the leather strap around my shaft, as he secured the cod piece in place.

I then followed Jeff back into the play room, for my next round of having my ass fucked. Bill, Tommy, and John were all standing in the middle of the room, still naked and sporting hard cocks. They appeared to be talking quietly and all turned as we entered the room. Bill walked up to me smirking, as he grabbed my ass and probed my asshole with a finger. I moaned at then insertion and teasing. Bill nodded and said, "Yep, nice and clean again. A little chilly too. Did you like your ice water bath, boy?"

They all laughed at Bill's joke, as I shook my head saying "No, sir. But I am clean again, now."

Bill smirked at me again saying, "Well don't worry boy. I will warm you up inside."

I was then led over to the leather sheeted bed and pushed down to my knees at the foot of the bed. My upper body was bent over the bed, with my ass pushed out and ready for action. Jeff then said to Tommy, "Hey man, why don't you give this boy something to work on while Bill fucks his tight little asshole."

Tommy answered back, "Well as much as I love seeing and feeling a boy suck my hard man meat, I intend to shoot all my loads up that cute boy hole of his. But I know what he can do."

Tommy then laid down on the bed and positioned himself to lay on his stomach above me. His legs were spread out on either side of my head. He then scooted down to me, so that my face was pressed against his ass cheeks. Knowing what he intended me to "work," I placed a hand on either of his well muscled ass cheeks and spread them apart. I then placed my face between them. I began to slowly run my tongue up and down the length of his ass crack, all the way up to his balls then all the way down and over his puckered asshole.

Tommy seemed to enjoy this, as he let out a deep moan. Bill apparently decided it was time to join the fun. I felt him slap both of my ass cheeks with his hard cock, one after the other. I felt my ass cheeks shake from the smacking. I continued my up and down licking of Tommy's ass crack. I then felt Bill run his hard cock up and down my own ass crack. I felt a small stream of precum leaking from his cock head and being applied to my skin. I moaned, as I began to push my tongue into Tommy's puckered man hole.

I pushed my face all the way between Tommy's ass cheeks. My mouth was right up against his asshole, as I plunged my tongue as deeply as I could into Tommy's ass. I started off with an in and out tongue fucking motion of Tommy's asshole. My tongue was applying generous amounts of saliva to his asshole, allowing my tongue to slide easier in and out. I continued with my tongue fucking for several minutes, as bill continued to run his hard cock up and down my ass crack. I then switched my tongue movements to an up and down motion deep inside Tommy's ass. Tommy was moaning loudly at this.

Bill then slammed all of his hard cock up my ass, without warning. My face was pushed forward, smashed against Tommy's asshole. I moaned loudly, at the initial plunge of hard cock into my tight asshole. Bill began a fast and deep pace of slamming his cock in and out of my tight asshole. I moaned again, as I resumed my rimming of Tommy's asshole. I then switched to a side to side motion inside his asshole. My tongue was being forced deeper and deeper into Tommy's asshole, as Bill forced his hard cock deeper into my own ass.

I was again amazed at my ability to take a hard cock up my tight asshole, without pain or discomfort. I knew that I really enjoyed having a hard cock plunging in and out of my asshole. But I thought back to the beginning of my journey towards my current life as a fuck boy to gay men. I remembered when Marty had initially blackmailed me in order to shove his cock up my asshole. I used to hate being ass fucked. I remembered feeling ashamed when I was made to suck a hard cock and swallow their hot cum.

I remembered how humiliated I felt when I had first been forced to rim a man's asshole. Now I did all of those things willingly, even greedily. I knew that I had changed dramatically, but I was surprised when I really thought about where I was then as opposed to now. Here I was a willing subject of a gay muscled men's gang bang. I had already taken six loads of cum up my ass, been ass fucked by four different men in various positions, had rimmed three of their assholes, had sucked each of their cocks, and had had of them rimmed my asshole.

I knew that I had become a greedy little fuck boy, but I couldn't look back at any of any of the things I had done today or since Marty got a hold of me and fill even an ounce of shame. I loved this stuff. I loved being a fuck boy for these gay men. I now felt a sense of accomplishment whenever I sucked a hard cock until he blew his load down my eager throat. I would now moan in pleasure when I felt a man's hard cock pump my tight ass full of their hot seed.

Bill had a tight grip on my hips as he ruthlessly pounded my asshole deep and hard. I continued to moan into Tommy's asshole, as I moved back to tongue fucking him in and out. Bill's hard thrusts forward would make my tongue plunge even deeper into Tommy's ass. I began to knead and massage Tommy's muscled ass cheeks with my hands, as I tongue fucked his puckered asshole. Bill was quickly working his way towards cumming inside me.

Bill's deep groans as he made his pleasure known to us all, sounding like the growls of a real bear. I knew that Bill would soon cum inside me. I clenched my asshole tightly around his hard cock shaft, as he continued to batter my insides. Bill grunted and let out a loud moan, as he slammed his hips forward jamming his hard cock up my ass. I moaned again into Tommy's spit slick asshole, as I felt Bill's hot cum explode from his cock.

My tongue worked in and out of Tommy's asshole as fast and deep as I could muster, as I enjoyed the feeling of Bill spraying my insides with his hot man seed. Bill pumped his hard cock in and out of my asshole a few more time, milking all of his cum from his cock. I then moaned into Tommy's asshole, as I felt Bill's cock slip out of me. Tommy then sensing that Bill was through, turned over quickly on the bed, and pulled me up to his lap.

Without preamble or warning Tommy pulled my hips onto his lap, forcing his entire length of hard cock to plunge up my ass. I moaned loudly and arched my back towards Tommy's chest. I then adjusted my legs to allow me to properly ride his hard cock. I placed my arms over his shoulders and grabbed his well muscled back, for stability. I then began to work my hips up and down, and forward and back, taking Tommy's hard cock deep inside me.

I moaned as I felt his hard cock impaling me. I felt my asshole as it slid over every inch of his hard cock shaft, as I worked my hips. Tommy grabbed my thighs and began to thrust up into me as I would come down on his cock. My moans grew louder, as his thrusts plunged his hard cock deeper and harder into my ass. For some reason, the classic Oliver line popped into my head, "Please, sir, may I have some more?" If only I had a hard cock to suck, I thought to myself. I looked over my shoulder at John and Jeff, and smirked as I asked "Either one of you guys want me to suck your cock while I ride Tommy?"

John jumped at the chance and pushed Jeff back, as he stood up an the bed in front of me. His hard cock was jutting straight out, perfectly in front of my mouth and right beside Tommy's face. I smirked as I reached over and grabbed his hard cock, guiding it to my waiting mouth. I kept moving my hips up and down in sync with Tommy's thrusting hips, working his hard cock in and out of my ass. John's hard cock placed safely in my mouth, I placed my hand back over Tommy's shoulder to hold his back.

I began to suck up and down on John's hard cock. I used my neck to force my head to bob back and forth, working my wet mouth over his hard cock shaft. I then used my tongue to lick up, down, and all around John's cock shaft. My own movements up and down on Tommy's hard cock, added wonderfully with my movements in sucking John's hard cock. I was in fuck boy heaven, now. I had a stiff cock in my mouth to suck, as I worked another hard cock in and out of my asshole. YES PLEASE!

As I continued to move my hips up and down forcing Tommy's hard cock in and out of my asshole, I changed from sucking John's cock up and down the cock shaft to deep throating. I took his hard cock all the way into my mouth, until his cock head was wedge completely in my throat. I then began to swallow around the cock head, using my throat muscles to work his cock head. I continued to use me tongue to lick up and down his cock shaft.

Tommy was moaning as he thrust his hard cock up to meet the downward force of my asshole, taking his cock wonderfully deep into my ass. John was moaning now as well, as he enjoyed my deep throating of his hard cock. I continued in this was, deep throating John as I pumped my asshole up and down on Tommy's hard cock. I moaned around John's hard cock.

I then pulled my mouth away from John's hard cock, until just his cock head was in my mouth. I sucked his cock head as hard as I could, running my tongue along the outside and over his piss slit. John and Tommy's moans had grown in volume now. Tommy then suddenly thrust up with such a force that my mouth was forced deep onto John's hard cock. Tommy's whole body went rigid as his cock twitched. I moaned around John's hard cock as Tommy shot his third load of hot cum deep inside me.

I continued to work my hips up and down on his hard cock, as he pumped his load into me. Tommy grunted and moaned at the feeling of unloading another shot of cum in my boy hole. I felt Tommy's cock stop twitching, and knew that his load was spent. I then heard Jeff say from behind me, "Ok, Tommy. Time for someone else to take a turn in this boy's ass."

I kept a strong hold on John's hard cock as I moved back to sucking his cock head. I felt Tommy's cock slide out of my asshole. I lifted my leg to allow him to move out from under me, but kept sucking John's cock. I then changed to moving my head forward and back, as I sucked along John's entire cock shaft. I felt my cheeks being sucked inwards, from the force of my sucking. When Tommy had moved out from under me, I settled into a doggie style position on the bed.

I was sucking John's cock as hard and fast as I could. I had my ass pushed out behind me. I decided to tempt Jeff into fucking me, by wagging my ass back and forth. I was not disappointed, as I soon felt Jeff climb onto the bed behind me. He then grabbed my hips and thrust the entire length of his hard cock deep into my ass. I moaned again around John's hard cock, as I continued to suck him hard and fast.

Jeff was never one to start off slow, had begun to pound my asshole deep and hard from behind me. Oh, how I loved to be spit roasted! I was taking Jeff's hard cock deep into my ass as fast as he could pound me, as I sucked John's hard cock as hard and as fast as I could. The pounding that Jeff was giving my asshole was driving my face forward onto John's hard cock, aiding me in my endeavor of sucking cock.

I hadn't actually thought that any of them would let me suck them off. I figured that they would want to blow all of their loads up my ass. So now that I was actually being allowed to suck John's cock until he blew his load down my greedy throat, I intended to show them all what they were missing out on. I have such a talented mouth and it's such a shame to let it go to waist unused.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,339 Followers