Blackmailed: Weekend with Bill Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,339 Followers

I again deep throated John's cock and began to swallow as fast as I could around his cock head. John repaid my efforts by moaning loudly. I saw his knees shake slightly and knew that he would soon feed me his hot man seed. I brought on hand up to massage his balls, as I swallowed around his cock head. John then moaned loudly, and his whole body went rigid. I felt his balls draw up and his cock twitch and jerk in my mouth.

I moaned again loudly around his hard cock, as I felt his cock head spasm and release his third load of cum. I continued to swallow around his cock head, this action letting his hot cum flow right down my throat and into my stomach. John's hard cock would jerk every time he let loose another spurt of his slippery cum. When his cock finally stopped twitching and I could no longer feel cum flowing down my throat, I moved my head back and began to suck his cock all along his shaft.

I brought my hand from his balls and began to stroke his hard cock back towards me, milking the rest of his cum from his hard cock. I was rewarded by having the last few globs of his cum flow from his cock and onto my tongue. I moaned in triumph and pleasure as I swallowed the last of his cum. I then moved my head away and sucked his cock head again. I heard a deep grunt from John as I sucked and licked his sensitive cock head.

I then withdrew his cock all the way out of my mouth and smiled up at John as I ran my tongue up and down his cock shaft. John could only stare down at me wide eyed, at my apparent never ending need for hard cock and hot man cum. John finally breathed out, "Damn, boy. Did Marty teach you to do all that?"

I smiled back up at him, saying "Marty got me started, but even he said that I was a natural cock sucker."

Bill and Tommy both laughed at my statement, having both experienced my talented mouth sucking their hard cocks until they shot their loads down my throat. Jeff was still completely concentrated on fucking my ass. I doubt he even knew what was going on around him, with the force that he was driving his cock deep and hard into my ass. John could only shake his head in disbelief, as he stepped off the bed, saying "Boy, you are a real 'power bottom' you know that?"

I could not see him anymore, as Jeff had a tight grip on my hips keeping me facing away from the rest of the men. But I smirked and called out over my shoulder, "I prefer the term fuck boy, myself."

Bill, Tommy, and John all laughed at my statement, but agreed with my description of myself. I think that Marty was the first person to call me that, but I could only agree with the title. I liked what it said about me. As Jeff continued to roughly fuck my asshole, I felt my own signature sensation in my boy cock. I was going to cum soon! I was almost sorry that this gang bang was about to end. But I was mollified when I thought of one of them taking me home for a night of more hard cock and man cum. Jeff had worked himself up to a really hard and fast pace. I wondered if he would be the one that made me cum. Almost as soon as that thought crossed my mind, Jeff suddenly moaned loudly behind me. He then slammed into my asshole so hard, that I actually yelped in surprise and pleasure.

I felt his hard cock explode inside me, erupting another batch of his cum. I moaned loudly as I felt his hot cum fill my insides. Jeff grunted and pumped his hard cock in and out of my boy hole, milking his cum from his cock. I clenched my asshole around his cock shaft to help him get all of his cum inside me. I moaned again as I felt his cock stop twitching. He then backed away from me, and let his cock slide out of my asshole. I turned over and sat on the bed, waiting to see who was next.

Tommy then stepped forward, saying "Oh, yeah. I'll have another go at that tight asshole, boy."

I grinned widely, as I said "How do you want me?"

Tommy then turned and beckoned me to follow him. He walked past the St. Andrews cross, the queening stool, the sex swing, the stockade, and then cage. He stopped in front of the two upright wood 4x4s with the 3 wood cylinders connected to them at perpendicular angles. I smiled as I wondered how we would use this. Tommy then guided me to the device. He had me climb up the cylinder pieces and showed me how to thread myself between them.

I was finally settled with the middle cylinder touching my crotch in front, my arm pits resting over the highest cylinder behind my back, and my knees over the lowest cylinder. I was positioned so that I was unable to move at all. The backs of my knees took most of my weight on the lowest cylinder, and the highest cylinder held the rest of my weight under my armpits. I was surprised at how comfortable the design really was. My ass was jutting out behind me at the perfect height to have a cock shoved into me, ready for action.

I felt Tommy run his hands down my back and come to rest on my ass cheeks. Tommy guided his hard cock to press against my asshole. Tommy then gripped my hips tightly in his hands and thrust his hard cock all the way up my exposed asshole. I moaned in pleasure at the feeling of being completely immobilized as Tommy had his way with my ass. My boy cock was rock hard inside my jock strap. My balls were actually hurting, in their need to expel my boy cum. Tommy was able to really punch his cock deep and hard into me. Since I was unable to move at all, he was able to truly bottom out inside my ass without fear of me being pushed forward by the force of his thrusts.

Tommy apparently decided to toy with me. He brought his entire cock out of my ass and let my asshole slam shut again, before he would slam back into me. Every hard thrust of his cock back into my ass caused a deep grunt to be force from my lungs. This was something that I had never had before. The feeling of his hard cock popping out of my asshole, then plunging back in caused me to have tingles running from my head to my toes. Every time he would plunge his cock back into my boy hole, he would drive all the way in balls deep. My grunts were coming out deep and loud.

I had never expected this kind of ass fucking to appeal to me, but I was amazed at the feeling. My asshole never had a chance to get used to the feeling of being closed tight or stretched taught. He apparently like the look of my asshole as it would slam shut after he removed his hard cock. He liked the feeling of slamming his cock all the way back up my ass, even more. I knew that all of this would cause me to finally spew my boy cum into my leather jock strap. All Tommy had to do was not stop.

He continued his in and out skewer fucking of my tight asshole for several minutes, savoring the sounds of my deep grunts as his cock would plunge back up my ass. I guess he decided it was time to really pound my ass, because with one last plunge he left his cock buried inside my ass. He then repositioned himself directly behind me, with his crotch resting against my ass cheeks. He then began a fast and deep pace of fucking my asshole. My body was being wracked my the force of his thrusting hard cock in and out of my ass, but I was still unable to move in and way.

Tommy was grunting deeply, as he plunged his hard cock deeper and deeper into my boy hole. I began to feel my balls draw up and my cock went rigid. My eyes clamped shut and my mouth hung open. I let loose a loud and long moan. My asshole clenched tighter than ever around Tommy's hard cock shaft. Tommy's grunts turned to moans as he continued to fuck my ass deep and hard. My balls were screaming at me in pain with there need to release.

I was on the verge of a powerful orgasm, but my cock refused to spew out my boy cum. Tommy's hard cock was hitting my prostate perfectly with each hard plunge up my ass. My breath was increasing as my need to cum overcame all other thought in my head. Tommy's moans had grown so loud that he was practically screaming in pleasure. I was almost crying in pain as my balls felt like they would burst from the pressure. My body was being held so tight, that I hadn't even noticed that I had gone completely rigid. With an amazingly hard and deep thrust of Tommy's hard cock up my ass, he was able to batter my prostate into submission. I cried out as my cock exploded with an eruption of my hot boy cum. I felt every spurt of my cum fly from my cock head. All of the cum was caught and held inside my cod piece. I felt it run down my crotch and cock shaft and begin to settle around my balls.

I was still spewing my cum, as I felt another eruption of cum. This eruption of cum was courtesy of Tommy, as he had reached his threshold inside my ass. My clenched tight asshole had finally sent him over the edge. I felt every jet of his hot cum as it coated my insides. My balls had finally released all of my boy cum. My boy cock had started to soften, as it twitched and jerked and spray the last of my cum. I was breathing deep and heavily. My body had gone limp. Tommy pumped my asshole with a few more hard thrusts of his hard cock, working the last of his cum into me.

I moaned at the double pleasure of cumming and having Tommy pound my asshole until he pumped his fourth load of cum deep inside me. This was the tenth load of cum that had been shot up my ass during the gang bang. Tommy then let his cock slide out of my asshole. He then helped me unwind from the cylinders and get back on my feet. Jeff then pointed at my crotch, exclaiming "Fuck! The boy finally shot his load."

I looked down and saw that my jockstrap was slowly leaking boy cum. I smiled drunkenly, as my orgasm still had my head spinning. Tommy then put his arm around my shoulder, saying "I guess he's mine for the night. And I have plenty of more cum to pump into this boy."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,339 Followers