Blackmailing the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get that tongue back in that pussy or I'll smother you again." She didn't want to but she was terrified on being smothered again. The fear was greater than her revulsion and she closed her eyes tightly and stuck out her tongue. It took several seconds before she realized that she was holding her breath and she quickly exhaled and inhaled. The smell was terrible and intensified the bad taste in her mouth. She wanted to pull away and go vomit but she couldn't move. She had never felt so degraded and embarrassed and scared in her life. It was humiliation at it's worst. Her tongue was out but not moving, she just couldn't wrap her brain around what she was being forced to do. It went against everything she believed. Another woman, a black woman, a fat woman, a lesbian, it was all rattling around in her head causing her fits, making her crazy. How could she ever get over this she wondered. Would she ever be the same again? It didn't seem likely. These thoughts were going through her mind, but Hazel was thinking something else.

"Bitch get that fuckin' tongue working or else. Don't you know how to lick a pussy? Ain't you ever had a tongue in your own white bush before? Lick it woman." she grabbed a handful of hair again and started to close her legs. That was enough for Margaret. She went to work with a feverish pace. Licking all over the hot folds of flesh. "That's better, you make sure you do a good job licking me. I need me a good climax."

As she licked, the pussy started to open like a flower and the lips swelled with blood. Patty had knelt beside her boss and was watching every lick with growing excitement. She didn't think that she would get so turned on doing this, but the excitement of forcing someone to do something that they reviled so much was intense. Her own pussy had been lubricating for several minutes now and she was lazily fingering herself. This slave thing could get addicting she realized.

Margaret was in such a hurry to get her face out of this crotch that she attacked it with her tongue. What she lacked in experience and technique, she made up for with enthusiasm. Hazel's clitoris had extended to it's full length of a half inch and she went after it like it was a miniature cock, wrapping her lips around it and sliding up and down. All the while sucking deeply. The effect was incredible. Although she wanted to hold off as long as she could, Hazel could feel her orgasm approaching rapidly. It was a combination of several things that got her so worked up. Forcing this sexy, rich, aloof, homophobic, racist, intolerant woman to do things that would make most people blush. Forcing her to eat the pussy of a fat, black, lesbian who hadn't showered in a few days. The fact that this woman, who didn't want to be here doing this, was feverishly working to make her come. It was exciting, it was edgy, it was sexy as hell, and it was going to make her cum.

She was starting to tense up as she neared the peak. Her breath came in rapid shallow bursts. Her mouth opened in the shape of an O. Her eyes closed tightly. She stopped breathing as she reached the point of no return and balanced for a moment at the edge, her body completely stiff and then........

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Margaret was once again held in place and felt the giant pussy go into incredible spasms as the orgasmic waves flowed through the body of the quivering black lesbian. Spurts of hot liquid erupted from the shaking cunt, splashing into her mouth and running down her chin and onto her chest. She pulled back and was suddenly released as the sensations grew too intense on Hazel's clitoris. Being unbalanced, she toppled onto her back, and before she could rise, Patty put her chunky foot on her chest and held her down.

"You just stay right there until I tell you otherwise."

Chapter 3

Margaret lay sobbing on the floor with a heavy foot planted on her chest just above her boobs. She could feel grit from the bottom of Patty's foot grinding on her skin. Meanwhile, Hazel was coming down from an intense orgasm and realized she needed to take a piss. "Oh God that was fantastic. Patty, you tell her to do the same to you. She's not experienced like you, but she sucks like a Hoover. I've got to go take a piss, I'll be back."

As Hazel got unsteadily to her feet on legs that were suddenly very wobbly, Patty had an idea. She leaned close and whispered to her lover and the two women giggled evilly.

"I don't know about that." Hazel said. "That's kinda nasty." she giggled again, then said "What the hell, bitch deserves it."

Margaret was still so busy feeling sorry for herself that she didn't even pick up on their conversation. She was still thinking about where her face had just been and about the foot that was presently resting on her chest. She had turned her face to the side and was trying to spit out the pussy taste in her mouth when Patty looked down and saw her.

"What do you think your doing you cunt?" she yelled and crammed her toes into her mouth. "You don't fucking spit anything out." She could feel teeth scratching her feet and pushed harder, driving all five toes deeply into her bosses mouth. "Don't you fuckin' bite me bitch or I'll knock your fucking teeth down your throat."

Margaret gagged on the sweaty foot and grabbed the ankle to pull it out, but lying on the floor on her back she was not able to pull away and Patty had all the leverage.

"Your not gonna spit anything else out are you?"

Margaret shook her head no. She just wanted this dirty foot out of her mouth.

Hazel stepped around Patty so she was standing by Margaret's head, then she got down on her knees. She looked up at her lover and smiled, then as Patty pulled her foot out of the sniveling woman's mouth, she quickly moved forward so pussy was over Margaret's face.

Poor Margaret didn't have time to react. She was so caught up in having a foot jammed nearly into her throat that she didn't realize what Hazel was doing until it was too late. Suddenly she was staring up into the nasty crotch of the woman she just finished eating out. And then, somebody grabbed her crotch, hard. "OWWW" she yelled reaching for the hand that suddenly had invaded her. She tried to close her legs together but Patty had put her leg in between so she was unable. Fingers were pushing, trying to force their way into her. She grabbed the wrist of the offending hand and her hand was slapped away. She felt the fingers enter her rather violently and start to stroke in and out roughly. It hurt and she yelled "STOP IT" and at that moment the pussy hovering over her face let loose it's steaming torrent of piss. The blast hit her square in the mouth and in an instant her mouth was full of the foul liquid. She forgot all about the fingers invading her and was suddenly struggling and gagging on the fluid. And then she swallowed. She didn't mean to swallow, it was involuntary, swallow or choke. The liquid seemed to burn all the way to her stomach and she coughed and sputtered and turned her head side to side as the heated spray pummeled her face. Her mind was screaming 'I'm getting pissed on' and she felt like she was going crazy. The stream of piss slowed and suddenly Hazel lowered herself down so she was sitting on her face. She didn't put all her weight down, that would have been too much, especially on the floor, but she put enough weight so Margaret couldn't breathe.

Underneath the large, soft globes of Hazel's ass, Margaret thought she was losing her mind. She wanted to throw up after swallowing a mouth full of nasty piss, but now she was trapped under this sweaty black butt and she couldn't breathe. The hand in her pussy continued shoving in and out although it didn't hurt anymore, in fact, it felt good in a way. She wasn't exactly enjoying the feeling in her vagina, and her immediate concern was the lack of air which was quickly becoming urgent, but once again her body was responding seemingly without her permission. She needed air now, her hands became claw like and started grasping and attacking everything, her feet started drumming and her whole body thrashed, she was certain she was going to die. She started to cum as she faded into unconsciousness.

Chapter 4

Margaret was at a family get together, something that she didn't participate in anymore, she was much too busy. Everyone was there, her parents, her brother Eric and his wife Stephanie and their two kids, and several cousins, uncles, aunts, nieces and nephews. They were at the table eating a feast, everyone piling food onto their plates, and the small talk and gossip filled the room. Somebody said "Here comes Patty and her new friend." Margaret looked up and saw two people walk into the room. Her new personal assistant Patty and Patty's lesbian lover Hazel. And they were naked. Everyone in the room greeted them like they were family and no one seemed to care that they were naked, in fact as Margaret looked around, she realized everyone was naked including her, and when she tried to stand up she realized that she couldn't move because she was tied down and she wasn't at the table anymore, she was on the table, and everyone was standing around her, and looking at her and all of a sudden, everyone started peeing on her, men and women alike, and it was going in her face and all over her, and she tried to get away but couldn't, and somebody started slapping her face and shouting "Margaret wake up... Margaret wake up" and...

Slap "Margaret wake up" she opened eyes that wouldn't focus and blinked several times trying to clear her vision and wake up. She was having such a strange dream and now someone was shouting at her. Her head hurt. Was it a hangover or was she sick? Her eyes came into focus and she was looking into the eyes of a large, naked black woman and suddenly it all came back to her. She tried to lunge up and flee these crazy bitches but she couldn't move, and she realized that she was strapped down to a bed. She must have been unconscious for several minutes because they had put her on a bed and used long straps to bind her. Her legs were spread wide open, tied to the bedposts. There was straps around her waist, her chest and they even strapped her forehead so she couldn't pick her head up. There was also something large in her mouth that she couldn't spit out and a big pink dildo was sticking up from that. She was terrified and started thrashing around, hoping to get free, but she couldn't. She wanted to yell and scream but she could only grunt and moan. She looked up into Hazel's eyes, pleading with her eyes, she wanted to go home. There was no mercy in those eyes. The fear of losing everything was gone, replaced with fear for her life. They had almost killed her once, what was to stop them now.

"I was starting to think she wasn't going to wake up." Patty said as she came into Margaret's field of vision. "That would be hard to explain" they laughed and kissed each other, grabbing each other all over. Finally they separated and Patty said "I need a good fuck." she climbed on the bed on her knees and waved her rotund ass in the air in front of her lover "Hey, how about a little lubrication babe." Hazel smiled and growled, then she leaned over and stuck her face in Patty's ass, her tongue licking her pussy. Margaret had a perfect view of the debauchery and hoped that they would continue to play with each other so they would leave her alone. After a few minutes of slurping and moaning sounds, Patty crawled around and positioned her wide ass over the top of the dildo attached to the gag on her boss.

Margaret looked up into the wet pink pussy and wrinkled brown ass hole that was just inches over her face. She couldn't turn away, she couldn't do anything but watch as Patty lined up the dildo to her pussy hole and slowly lowered herself down on the pink phallus. It was scary and somehow exciting at the same time. Then she realized that the tip of her nose was lined up perfectly with the lowering puckered hole that she shit from. She was helpless to stop it and at the last moment she sucked in a deep breath of foul smelling air just before her nose was pushed into darkness. For a few seconds she worried that she was going to be smothered again, then the heavy weight lifted up a few inches allowing her another breath, and started an up, down , up , down rhythm. On each down stroke, her nose was pushed into Patty's asshole and the longer it continued, the more her sphincter muscles loosened and the more open her asshole became. This cause Margaret's nose to sink deeper into the dark opening. For a while, the ass bouncing on her face was moving slow enough that she was able to get big breaths of air easily, but after a few minutes, the pace began to quicken as orgasm approached. Soon, the bouncing up and down had gotten so fast that the ass was barely lifting off her face, and she was getting pummeled. Taking breaths was getting more and more difficult.

Patty was well on her way to a powerful release. She was so into it that she sort of forgot that she was sitting on some ones face. Even though she was a lesbian, she loved having a cock in her, just as long as it wasn't attached to a man. And she loved it rough and hard. She was slamming her self up and down now, her ass cheeks making a slapping sound each time she came down on Margaret's face. Her legs were getting tired but she ignored it, the need for release was more powerful.

Hazel watched the proceedings from the side of the bed and planned the next humiliation. It was just now turning 8 o'clock, so the night was only beginning. Watching her lover's face as she moved closer to orgasm was so erotic and she couldn't wait for her turn again.

Patty was so close now that nothing short of a nuclear bomb was going to stop her from getting off. She could feel the tightening in the pit of her stomach, her muscles all over tensing. She hadn't touched her clitoris yet, she was waiting for the right moment, and that moment was now. She put her fingers on her sensitive bud and stroked it just three of four times and that was all it took. She had been riding the dildo high so it was rubbing her G-spot and with the stimulation on her clit, she was set to gush. As the pressure built, a feeling that she had to pee caused her to slide herself off the fake cock and then the floodgates opened and she ejaculated. Her girl cum sprayed like piss on Margaret's face and she yelled in complete ecstasy as her whole body shook in wave after wave of pleasure. It was heaven.

It wasn't heaven for Margaret. At first she thought she was getting pissed on again, but soon realized that the liquid, clear and odorless, was female ejaculate. She still didn't like it, but at least the ass was off her face.

Chapter 5

"How was it honey?" Hazel asked, as Patty stepped off the bed on shaky legs.

"It was terrific, but I don't think that she liked it too much."

"Oh well, she's not supposed to enjoy it anyway."

"So now what. What do you have planned next?"

"Well we still have almost an hour before the girls show up so I plan on getting my ass eaten."

Margaret's eyes widened at that and she started trying to yell, but with the dildo gag still in her mouth, she was incoherent. They couldn't be serious, she thought. More girls were coming. This was just getting worse and worse.

The two sadistic women continued their conversation as if she wasn't even there. "Did you remind the girls to bring their gear?" Patty asked.

"Oh yeah, Crystal can't wait, don't be surprised if they show up early."

"That's alright, we've got all night, she ain't going anywhere."

This was all too much for poor Margaret to handle. She wanted out, and she wanted out now. She didn't care anymore about the recording. She didn't care about losing the company. She just wanted out.

Hazel looked down at her and smiled. "So, are you having fun yet? I bet you are really sorry for all those bad things that you said on the phone aren't you." Margaret nodded as much as the strap holding her head would allow. "It doesn't matter. Tonight, your our plaything for as long as we want. Your gonna do what we tell you to do and I want you to stick your tongue up my asshole. Are you gonna do it?" Shaking her head was almost impossible, but she managed. "Oh, you say no now, but when I get through with you, you'll be begging me to allow you to stick your tongue in my ass."

Margaret kept shaking her head no and this time she wasn't crying. She was still scared, but she had suddenly developed a resolve. She was angry at what these psychotic bitches had put her through and she decided that no matter what, even if they smothered her unconscious again, she wasn't going to do anything else. They could tie her down and rape her. They could beat her to within an inch of her life, but she wasn't going to cooperate.

"It's gonna be so fucking fun to break you bitch." Hazel said when she saw the look of defiance in Margaret's eyes.

She had an idea alright, and she knew that their captive wouldn't be able to handle it.

She moved down by the strapped bare foot and lightly ran her finger tip up the soft underside and was delighted when the foot jerked. She was ticklish and by the way she jumped, it was clear that she was very ticklish. Patty saw what Hazel did and immediately understood. Being extremely ticklish herself, she knew that being tickled was torturous.

"What's a matter," Hazel grinned her evil grin again "are you ticklish?"

This was not good and Margaret knew it. If there was one thing that she absolutely hated, it was being tickled. When she was a child, her brother used to hold her down and tickle her. She would often end up crying hysterically to her parents and her brother never got in trouble because, as they would point out, "It's just tickling, he's not hurting you.", but to her it was pure agony. She was a strong woman, but being tickled was a major weakness.

Being strapped down the way she was, she couldn't see what the two ruthless women were doing when they were down by her feet. That just made things much worse. She felt someone touching her left foot and she twisted her foot back and forth as much as the bindings would allow. So far she was holding it in and willing herself to keep control. With the dildo gag still in her mouth, she couldn't talk, and she couldn't laugh. It also made it difficult to breath because she had only her nose open. Then someone attacked her right foot and she lost control. Her face contorted in a grimace and her body started twisting. The attack only lasted a few moments, but it was enough to get the point across. Just that short amount of tickling had her breathing heavily through her nose.

"We need to take this off." Hazel said as she unhooked the gag. Margaret flexed her mouth as the gag came out. "So boss lady, are you gonna give me a rim job or what?"

"Please stop this now, I don't want to do this anymore. I can make you both very rich. Just please let me go."

"I guess that's a no. We're gonna tickle you now. "

"No please don't"

Patty started on her left foot and Hazel went to work on her exposed and taut belly. At first, Margaret managed to grit her teeth and tighten her muscles and for just a few moments she resisted the urge to laugh, but soon it overwhelmed her and she let out a scream and went into hysterics. This pushed the cruel women on and the onslaught increased.

"NONONONONOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH"

Her whole body writhed, testing the strength of the bonds. This was worse than when she was a child, at least then she had a fighting chance. Her hands were clenched in fists, her face red, the cords in her neck standing out prominently. It was difficult if not impossible to catch her breath. Tears ran down her still sticky face. It was worse than she could have imagined, and it kept going. She tried to make coherent words, but instead it sounded like gibberish. "S..S..ST..HAAA..ST..H..PP..NNNNHAHAHA" Patty was now working both feet at once and Hazel had one hand tormenting her stomach while her other hand tickled the inside of her thigh. The torment continued for nearly five minutes and Margaret nearly passed out from the exquisite misery. She also very nearly pissed herself.