Blackmailing the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two abusers gave her a few moments to catch her breath, then Hazel posed her this question. "So sexy lady, you like getting tickled?" Margaret shook her head violently back and forth her eyes like a wild animal caught in a trap. "Me and Patty can go on tickling you all night long and it will get worse when our friends arrive. Just imagine, four sets of hands tickling all over your body with no mercy."

"No please stop"

"Just tickling and tickling on and on for hours with no let up. You'd go insane. Your mind would snap like a twig. You'd be a drooling idiot by the time we stopped."

"Oh God Please stop this"

"You can stop it Margaret, all you have to do is ask me to let you lick my asshole and we wont tickle you anymore, I promise."

"Please don't make me do that, it's nasty. It smells."

"I guess you want more tickling then." She reached down and dug her fingers into the side of the frightened woman's ribcage and Margaret screamed. "AAAAHHHHHSTOP...I'LL DO IT I'LL DO IT" Hazel continued for another ten seconds while her captive thrashed around and then she stopped. "This is your last chance bitch, tell me what you want."

She took a deep breath and started "May I....lick you."

"Bitch, my patience is wearing thin, tell me what you want or else." she held up her fingers and wiggled them in front of her face for effect.

"May I lick your.....asshole?" she shuddered at what she had just said and what she was going to have to do.

"What do you think Patty? She didn't sound very convincing to me. I get the feeling that she would rather be tickled more."

"NO DAMMIT I said what you told me to say."

"But you didn't say please bitch. Try again."

Margaret had to bite her tongue to keep from screaming every obscenity in the book and a few more that weren't in the book. "May I please lick your ass?"

"You better do a good job."

To make it easier, they unhooked the straps on her head and her chest so she could sit up. Fro a moment, her hands were free, but she didn't try to escape. She knew that any attempt to fight would be met with more force and would likely make things worse. Besides, her waist and feet were still strapped down and in her position, she couldn't reach the ends to let herself loose. Patty crawled behind her and tied her arms behind her back, while Hazel climbed on in front of her and positioned her wide black ass in front of her face. Once again the smell assaulted her and she recoiled, not sure if she could bring herself to do it.

Hazel reached back with her right hand and pulled on her plump ass cheek and Patty, who was still behind Margaret, pushed her forward until her face was implanted in the plush rump.

"I don't feel any tongue." Hazel announced and Patty started tickling Margaret's ribs. That was all it took. She tentatively stuck her tongue out and touched it to a spot about an inch above her asshole. The first taste wasn't too bad because only the tip of her tongue touched anything.

But Hazel was not impressed "Bitch, that ain't my asshole. You need a fuckin' map or what? I think we need to tickle this bitch some more Patty."

Margaret pulled back for a split second to look again and then she put her tongue on the wrinkled hole and started to lick. She was holding her breath for two reasons. One was the overpowering strong smell, and the other was so her sense of taste would be weaker. Unfortunately, she couldn't hold her breath forever and now Patty had her hand on the back of her head and wouldn't let her back up. When she finally took a breath, she wished that she hadn't, the bitter taste on her tongue made her retch and her stomach lurched.

"Don't you puke on me bitch or I'll make you lick it up."

Patty slid forward so her belly was up against her bosses back. She put her huge tits on each of Margaret's shoulders so her head was sandwiched between two massive jugs and one wide ass. She then wrapped her pudgy arms all the way around Hazel's waist and held tight.

Margaret was surrounded by flesh and she realized that the quicker she gave Hazel what she wanted, the quicker she would get out of this mess. She started licking all around the puckered hole, and heard an encouraging moan. She must have been doing something right. After a few minutes of rimming the skin around the asshole, the sphincter muscle was loosening up and allowing the tongue to almost enter, but Margaret wasn't ready for that. Then came the order.

"Stick your tongue in my ass, all the way in."

There was no turning back now, and beside, she was getting used to the terrible smell and taste. Sticking her tongue out straight, she started spearing the ever loosening hole. Her spit lubricated the area enough and with help from Patty pushing her forward, she felt her tongue slide into the depths of Hazel's ass.

"Oh fuck yeah that's so good. Put it all the way in." she grunted with the wonderful feeling and reached down between her legs to work her pussy.

Margaret tried to block out what she was doing, she tried to send her mind to a better place while her body was being used and abused by these deranged psychopaths. It was way too much to handle and she couldn't see things improving anytime soon. She prayed that the other women that were supposed to come at nine didn't show up. Maybe if they didn't come, she would be released early, when they got tired. It was a long shot but it was her only hope. She had managed to get over an inch of her tongue inside Hazel's ass and was working it in and out. The whole time she was thinking 'just get this over with'.

Hazel was well on her way to another hard cum and started bouncing her ass back and forth. She laid her face down on the bed between Margaret's spread legs and reached back with both hands to spread both ass cheeks wide. Her own chin was up against the bush of the bound woman, and she decided to take a lick. Tilting her head forward so she was balancing on her forehead, she stuck her own tongue in Margaret's cunt. It was an awkward sixty-nine and she wouldn't be able to last long but it definitely ratcheted up the passion. It wouldn't be long now.

Margaret was surprised when she felt a tongue licking her pussy. She hadn't realized that she herself, even though she hated what was happening, was turned on. For some unknown reason her body was responding to all the stimulation and she was very close to an orgasm. The mouth at her pussy latched on and the tongue went wild on her clitoris, sending her teetering on the brink. That caused her to drive her own tongue deep into the bowels and turn the tip up and down like a finger that was beckoning someone to come here. With the tongue working inside her and her own hand rubbing her hot cunt, Hazel started to cum. It was so intense that she sucked extra hard on the pussy in her mouth and that set Margaret off at the same time. Both women moaned loudly as they rode incredible orgasms.

As they slowly started to untangle themselves, they were all surprised by the noise of clapping hands. The two friends had shown up during the action and watched the climax unfold. Margaret's night was soon to get much worse.

Chapter 6

"Hey ladies, I'm so glad you showed up." Patty said as she slid out from behind Margaret.

""Well we are early, I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not. Things are heating up nicely here as you just saw. The more the merrier."

"So who's the meat in your sandwich?" The tall red head woman asked.

Margaret looked away, she was so embarrassed. Hazel was right there and slapped her face hard. "Bitch you turn around and greet our guests like a good slave."

Margaret was surprised by the slap and turned to look at the two women. She noticed right away that they were very young, probably nineteen or twenty, and they were also very sexy. The one in front, a fiery redhead with striking facial features, looked confident while the one behind, a short haired brunette, looked almost as nervous as Margaret herself was.

The redhead stepped forward and said "I'm Crystal, and this pathetic excuse for a human being behind me is my personal ass cleaner and pussy eater Lana, but I call her Little Dickie, you'll see why in a little while dear. So what's your name?"

Margaret lowered her eyes and said "I'm Margaret."

"I've seen you before... on TV. Your run that cosmetics company right? Yeah, it is you. Holy shit, what the fuck are you doing in this dive, sticking your tongue in Hazel's stank ass? You're either one kinky bitch or these girls got some major dirt on you."

"We got some dirt on her all right, but that shit don't matter now, she's our toy for the night." Patty explained.

"Well then, I guess we got two toys for tonight." Crystal reached back and grabbed Lana by the shoulder and yanked her forward roughly. "Why don't you two sluts get to know each other a little better. Strip bitch" She pushed the brunette onto the bed. Hazel untied Margaret completely while the young, pretty brunette striped off her clothes. She was plump, but not too heavy. Most of her excess weight had settled in her breasts and her waist, which gave her an hourglass figure. Her short haircut gave her a boyish look. As she took off her top, Margaret couldn't help but stare at the size of her nipples. Her breasts were fat and meaty, and her nipples were simply enormous. The areola was larger than the size of a silver dollar and the nipples themselves, were like large marbles. It was when she was completely naked though, that Margaret's mind was totally blown. She had what appeared to be a tiny penis sticking out from the top of her pussy. At first, most of it was covered in a fleshy hood, but as Margaret watched in astonishment, the hood slid back to reveal a nearly perfect replica of a mini penis. It was about an inch long and the thickness of her thumb and seemed to be getting longer.

Crystal saw the look on Margaret's face and laughed "Now you know why I call her Little Dickie, because she has a little dick for a clit. That clit of hers is bigger than some guys pricks." she suddenly, without warning slapped her boyish looking slave hard on the ass, leaving a bright red mark and eliciting a yelp from the plump brunette. "It's time we have a little entertainment, I want you two to wrestle each other, say... five rounds. Whoever pins or submits the other three times first is the winner."

"Sounds great" Hazel said "what's the winner get and what happens to the loser?"

"How about this, right now, these two slaves are equal. So let's say that the winner gets to order the loser around. That way, the winner only has us three giving her orders, but the loser also takes orders from the other slave."

"Don't make us do that, I won't fight her." Margaret blurted out and paid dearly for it when Hazel slapped her across the face. While she was getting over the shock of the stinging blow, Crystal shouted "FIGHT" and suddenly, Lana launched herself at Margaret and landed on top of her quickly pinning down her hands and sitting on her chest. "Round one goes to Little Dickie." the fiery redhead clapped and cheered.

Margaret was angry. "It's not fair, I wasn't even ready." she complained as Lana climbed off her and retreated to the other side of the bed on her knees. Nobody listened to her. She got up on her knees also and was barely set and balanced when Crystal once again yelled "FIGHT". this time when Lana lunged forward, Margaret moved to the side just a little, and wrapped her arm around her neck. She tried to get on the younger woman's back, and nearly did, but Lana rolled and her weight pushed them both off the side of the bed. Margaret landed on her back with Lana on top of her and the two women struggled for control. Before the short haired brunette could pin her, Margaret twisted her waist sharply and sent Lana tumbling off. She quickly climbed on top pinned her. It was now tied at one a piece.

Margaret won the next match and lost the fourth, so it all came down to the fifth and final match. Both women were breathing very heavily at this point, so it could have gone either way. When the fight started, it seemed as if Margaret was going to win. Even though she was twenty years older than her foe, she was in great shape and didn't have the extra pounds that Lana had. She managed to get on top and had both of her hands caught. All she needed to do was to pin her hands to the floor and she would win. As she started to push her hands down though, Lana decided to fight dirty and kneed Margaret in the crotch, hard. It hurt, and she reached down with her hand to cover up. It was all that was needed. Suddenly, she found herself slammed down and pinned, she had lost.

The other three ladies were all cheering and Crystal grabbed Lana and kissed her while Margaret lay sobbing on the floor, curled in a ball and holding her sore vagina.

Chapter7

It took a few minutes to recover from the blow to her pussy and during that time, Patty, Hazel and Crystal left the room saying they would be right back. They told Lana that while they were gone, she was the boss and that if Margaret didn't do what she told her to do, that she should tell them and they would punish her severely when they returned. After they left and closed the door, Margaret tried to reason with the young lady.

"We should try to sneak out, if we work together maybe we can get away."

Lana wasn't listening "You're my bitch now, you'll do what I tell you to do."

"We can't allow this to keep going on. Can't you see we're prisoners here. I've already been raped and worse. They are sadistic and they're going to keep us here all night long."

"Get on your knees and suck my fucking cunt." the look in Lana's eyes was just like the look in the other women's eyes. She was given power over Margaret and she was going to use it.

Margaret tried one more tactic. "What kind of dirt does Crystal have on you? I'm very rich, maybe I can help you if you help me."

Lana stepped forward menacingly "She has nothing on me. I'm her slave because I choose to be her slave. I love her and will do anything for her. Now get on you're fucking knees or I'll get them to beat you black and blue."

Margaret was incredulous. It was difficult to believe that a grown woman would willingly allow herself to be treated so badly. She didn't want to do it but she had no other choice. She got down on her knees. Lana mover forward and put her right foot up on the bed so that her pussy was wide open. Once again, the rich, abused woman was staring at the largest clitoris she had ever seen. It was really quite fascinating when she looked at it this closely. It actually did resemble a small penis and Margaret suddenly realized that her mouth was watering. It was strange, especially for someone like her, with her beliefs and prejudices, to all of a sudden realize that she wanted something that she always felt was so wrong. But she wanted to suck this woman's clit. She leaned in and stuck out her tongue, touching the tip to the tip of the swelling nub. Lana put her hands on the kneeling woman's head and pulled her in, and Margaret opened her mouth and sucked the mini penis in.

Lana moaned as she felt the soft warmth of Margaret's mouth envelop her most sensitive protuberance. It had been far too long since anyone had gone down on her. Crystal only did it on very special occasions and she almost never allowed her to masturbate. In the mean time, Lana had to pleasure her almost every night and many times other people too. Not that she ever complained about it though, she loved being a slave to a powerful woman like Crystal. Neither of the two women heard the door open behind them and the other three ladies set a tripod with a camcorder up. In moments, all the action was being filmed.

As Lana became more aroused, she pushed Margaret's head back so it was laying on the edge of the bed, and she climbed on so she was sitting on her face. Her dripping pussy was so hot that it felt to Margaret like it was going to scald her. Soon, she was sliding her hot cunt back and forth, riding her face for all she was worth. Her clit was so swollen and sensitive that it was almost painful to touch. As she slid back and forth, the clit was being tickled by Margaret's hair on each upstroke. As she slid back down, the bottom of her clit would rub on the top of Margaret's nose. It was incredible, but before she came, she wanted to try one more thing. Climbing off the bed she spun around, bent over, and stuck her ass in her face, spreading her ass cheeks with her hands.

"Lick my asshole now" she ordered and when she didn't immediately fell anything, she drove her ass back, crushing Margaret's face between her ass and the side of the bed. "I said lick my asshole right fucking now." she was close to cumming and she wanted to feel what it felt like to have a tongue licking her anus.

Margaret suddenly found herself with yet another persons ass in her face and reluctantly stuck her tongue out and started licking around the wrinkled hole. Although her ass didn't smell anywhere near as bad as Hazel's had smelled, it didn't smell like a bouquet of roses either. There was a strong smell of stale shit and the thought of putting her mouth there was quite revolting, but she had no choice. She licked around and around, feeling the wrinkles with her tongue.

To Lana, it was incredible. She was used to licking Crystal's asshole, but no one had ever done it to her. Now she knew why her mistress always wanted to be rimmed, it was heaven. She closed her eyes tightly and rubbed her immense clit and that was all it took. Her orgasm took over and she lost her balance, falling backward and once again squishing Margaret's face. She stayed in that position to, with Margaret pinned beneath her clenching ass cheeks as she rode the waves of her orgasm, moaning heavily all the way. It was an incredible scene, all captured on video, and it was only ten o-clock.

Chapter 8

As the two women untangled, they both became aware of the other three in the room and when Margaret spotted the camcorder filming, she freaked. "NO" she screamed and rushed toward the tripod. She was collared by Hazel, who wrapped her arms around her and lifted her in the air. Patty grabbed her feet as they swung up and the two large women carried the struggling boss back to the bed where they threw her down. She scrambled off the back side of the bed and soon realized that she was surrounded and resistance was futile. Crystal had also stripped naked while out of the room and now Margaret found herself surrounded by four naked women. Out of all of them, Crystal was the thinnest and shortest, at just five feet tall, and weighing in at one hundred ten pounds. She was also the most sadistic.

"Get her on the bed." she ordered and the next thing she knew she was tossed on the bed again, this time she was held down by Hazel and Patty. Then, Crystal yelled "Let's pig pile her." Margaret didn't even have time to react. She was pushed down and Hazel threw herself, all two hundred eighty five pounds, on top of her in the classic 69 position. As if that wasn't enough weight, Patty jumped on top of Hazel, adding her two hundred forty six pounds. She landed with her face on top of her lovers big, soft ass. Lana had to stand on the bed to climb on top of Patty, in the opposite direction so she was facing her ass also. Her weight was one hundred sixty pounds and then Crystal swung her leg over the top of everyone and sat on her slaves back like she was riding a horse. At the bottom of the pile, completely buried under a literal mountain of flesh, Margaret suddenly found herself unable to take a breath. The combined weight of the four women was so great, that she felt her chest compress and couldn't inhale. She was looking up at the thunderous black thighs, and suddenly realized that she could die right here. She could hear someone shouting "yeehaw, ride em' cowgirl". it sounded so far away. Then the thighs above her opened enough so she could see the top of Patty' face, and somehow she managed to take a breath. It was a small one but it gave her hope and soon she found that she could breathe, albeit shallowly, it was still better than nothing.