Blackmailing the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On top of the pile sat Crystal, straddling Lana's lower back and facing the back of her head. Her left hand was gripping the back of her slaves neck while she used her right hand to slap her chunky bottom. She was so high up that her feet weren't even touching the bed. She was grinding her pussy back and forth and shouting "Giddyup" and "Ride em' cowgirl". She pushed Lana's face deep into Patty's ass and yelled "Lick them assholes ladies, lick em' good." non of them had to be told because each woman who had her face in an ass was already licking.

Patty, who was on top of Hazel, had her tongue buried in her lovers ass. She was turned on by the strong smell of sweat and love juices, and could feel Lana's hot tongue rimming her own asshole. When she opened her eyes and saw Margaret's face looking up at her from under nearly eight hundred pounds of bodies, she started to giggle at the crazed look on her face. Her eyes were so wide they looked as if they were going to pop out of her head, and her face was so red it was starting to look purple. Then she heard her whisper "Too heavy... can't breathe" If her tongue wasn't deep in her girlfriends anus, she would have said 'Sorry I can't hear you. You need to speak up', but she could feel Hazel starting to tighten up and knew that she was close to another orgasm. Also, she felt Lana's tongue start probing deep into her own puckered hole and knew that her own climax was getting closer.

Hazel knew that Margaret had to be struggling to breathe. She herself had the weight of three women on her and although it didn't bother her, she could imagine what it must be like on the bottom. She could feel Margaret's breasts under her lower belly and thought that they must be flat as a pancake by now. Being sandwiched between all this flesh was so erotic and with Patty driving her tongue in her butt, she was on her way to another great cum, but she wanted more.

"Margaret" she yelled "Lick my pussy, I'm so close. Lick my clit." She wondered momentarily if the woman beneath her had passed out or worse when she didn't feel anything for a few moments, but then she felt the familiar feelings of a wet tongue tickling her sensitive clit and it was just enough to get her what she wanted, another climax. Her heavy thighs began closing as the feelings on her clitoris became too sensitive. In her position, she couldn't pull away or stop the tongue, all she could do was close her thighs, but even that wouldn't work because Margaret's head was between them and she still wouldn't stop licking. In fact, now she was sucking the fat clit in her mouth and it was much too intense, nearly painful. "Stop suckin' bitch, it's too much" she yelled, but Margaret's ears were completely sealed shut by her own thighs, and she was still doing the last thing she was ordered to do. Hazel started shaking, making the whole pile quiver. Meanwhile, Patty was close to having an anal orgasm, and when Lana reached around and stuck three fingers into her pussy, she exploded, spraying her girl cum all over the hand that was still inside her. Her juices splashing over the back of Hazel's head. Her climax was strong and she also started shaking while the waves of pleasure washed over her. Crystal felt the pile start to tip, and knew she was going over. She could have hurt herself, but managed to slide over and put her left foot on the bed and jump to the floor. As for Lana, she slid sideways with Patty and they both rolled onto the floor. Hazel was now able to push her self off Margaret and grab her now tender clit.

Chapter 9

Crystal was laughing so hard, she nearly peed all over the floor and had to order Lana over to be her potty. Lana had been trained to drink her mistresses urine, and she assumed the position under her spread legs with her mouth clamped to her pussy to await the golden liquid. Patty watched in fascination as Crystal relaxed her muscles and started pissing. She could clearly see Lana's throat swallowing over and over. When Crystal was done peeing, Lana licked her completely clean.

"I can't believe she does that willingly." Patty said in astonishment. "Do you really think it will work with her too?" she asked, motioning to the bed where Margaret still lay in a state of semi-consciousness.

"Of course it will work." She answered confidently "Lana was extremely homophobic when I met her. She was straight as an arrow and a prim and proper little, church on Sunday, bible thumpin', miss priss. If it worked on her, it will work on that bitch. In fact, I think now is the perfect time to give her the stuff."

The 'stuff' , was a mind altering drug that Crystal had lifted from her fathers medicine cabinet. Mixed with iced tea, it was tasteless and therefore undetectable to whoever drank it. She went to the dresser and picked up the water bottle that she had put the mixture in earlier in the evening, and brought it to the bed. Margaret was nearly out of it. She had been so oxygen deprived, that she was now half awake, not even aware of where she was. Crystal leaned in close and spoke to her. "Margaret, are you alright? You look like you could use a cold drink. Let me help you sit up and I'll give you some ice tea."

Margaret did need a drink and thought this lady was nice to want to help her. The cold liquid was so refreshing and tasty that she drank and drank, nearly half the bottle before taking a breath. Then she drank some more, the rejuvenating drink waking her up more and giving her strength. Everyone was watching her drink. Having drank nearly the entire bottle, she pushed it away and wondered why all of a sudden, her eyes were having difficulty focusing. It was almost as if she were drunk. Crystal saw the look in her eyes and said "Maybe you should lay back down and relax." and helped her lay back on the bed. They gave the drug a few minutes to work its way through her system and then Crystal started.

"Margaret, I want you to listen closely to my voice. Can you hear me?' She nodded "Good, it's very important that you listen to me, because I'm going to tell you the truth, and deep down inside, you are going to know that it is the truth." She paused for a moment, letting her words sink in, and then continued, "The truth is that you want so badly to be a lesbian ass slave. You want to be one even though it may cause problems for you. It is your life Margaret, and you need to be who you have always wanted to be. You are wealthy and powerful, but you know that you won't be happy unless you submit yourself and become an ass licking, pee drinking, lesbian slave. I want you to say it with me Margaret, say 'I want to be a lesbian ass slave'." the two women repeated the phrase slowly together and then again faster. Soon, Margaret was saying it all by herself, over and over "I want to be a lesbian ass slave, I want to be a lesbian ass slave, I want to be a lesbian ass slave, I want to be a lesbian ass slave".

Crystal spent the next hour slowly and patiently reinforcing that message into Margaret's drugged brain. During that time, Lana was between her legs leisurely and methodically eating her pussy and ass. At the end of the hour, Margaret's drugged mind was like putty in Crystal's hands and Lana's ministrations on her mistresses nether regions was building up to one of the greatest orgasms that she had ever had the pleasure to experience. During that hour, Patty and Hazel had showered and were now quietly watching the proceedings while slowly masturbating each other. When Crystal finally reached her peak, she nearly passed out from the incredible intensity of her orgasm. As she calmed down she told Margaret to sleep and dream of having her face buried between someone's ass cheeks.

Margaret finally fell asleep in the cum drenched bed.

Chapter 10

Early the next morning, Margaret awoke. She was covered in sticky, crusty, smelly, dried up cum, urine, and sweat. Her mouth tasted like a dog had taken a shit in it. Her hair was a matted rats nest, and her whole body ached. She climbed out of the bed and stumbled to the bathroom. There was large bath towels and washcloths laid out. After using the toilet, she stepped into the shower and spent the next forty minutes scrubbing every inch of her aching body. When she finished, she stepped out and used a large bath towel to dry herself. Having no clothes, she wrapped the towel around her and left the bathroom. As she walked down the hallway to kitchen, she thought about the atrocities that she withstood last night. At this point, she wanted only one thing, to go home and be left alone. She entered the kitchen and was greeted by Patty and Hazel who were sitting at the table, wearing their robes. They looked up as she walked in and smiled at the way she looked. "Well, look what the cat done dragged in." Hazel commented.

"Can I have my clothes back please? I want to go home now."

"Of course, we gave you our word that you could leave. Your clothes are over there, along with the recording. You are free to leave."

Margaret nodded and headed over to get her stuff. She picked up her panties and started to put them on when Patty spoke again.

"Before you leave, I'd like my asshole licked again."

Margaret shuddered and looked over to the two ladies. "Tell your lover to do it to you."

Hazel replied "We don't need to do each other anymore, we have a slave now to clean our asses. When we tell you to lick our ass, we expect you to do it."

For a moment, Margaret was confused, she had what she had come for and she could leave any time, they had told her that. The problem was that for some unknown reason, she didn't want to leave. The thought of sticking her tongue into the rear end of anyone, let alone a fat person like Patty, was revolting. So why did she want to do it? She actually was becoming aroused at the thought of having another ass on her face. This wasn't supposed to happen. She remembered how horrible last night had been, how terrified she had been. She remembered wanting to leave even if it meant not getting the recording that she had been determined to get. Even if it meant that she would lose everything. It had been, by far, the worst night of her life, so why did she feel this way now? Why was her pussy suddenly dripping with excitement.

Hazel and Patty watched Margaret with fascination. They could see the struggle she was going through. They could see how she wanted so bad to get out of here, but she couldn't. Her mind had been reprogrammed by Crystal who had made sure that she would feel conflicting feelings. She would hate what she was doing but she would be helpless to stop herself from doing whatever she was told to do. Also, her body would respond by being so turned on when she was eating pussy and ass while her mind would be screaming that it was wrong and disgusting.

"I'm waiting" Patty said impatiently. She stood up and dropped her robe on the floor, showing off her naked body, then turned her back to Margaret and bent over the table.

Margaret gasped, not at the sight of Patty's huge ass, but at her own reaction to seeing the ass. She had been getting turned on before at the thought of doing it, but seeing the large white globes in front of her made her mouth water in anticipation and her pussy start to spasm. Even as she shook her head no, her feet were betraying her mind by walking toward the displayed posterior. It was as if she were in a dream where she couldn't control her body, and soon she was kneeling behind the ample backside of her employee. She placed her hands on the cheeks, feeling another spasm in her own pussy, and spread them as far as she could. Then leaned her head forward and placed her puckered lips on the puckered asshole in front of her. The smell was what you would expect an asshole to smell like, it stunk, but she couldn't take her face away and then she even stuck her tongue out and licked all around. While she was busily licking, she could feel a drop of her own pussy juice running down the inside of her thigh.

Patty squealed with delight at the fact that Crystal's brainwashing worked. Then, to add insult to injury, she farted, loud and long. Both her and Hazel burst out laughing at the thought of what had just happened, but Margaret was in her own personal hell. It stunk real bad, like moldy cheese or rancid milk. The smell filled her mouth with a terrible taste and she wanted so bad to pull away and run away, far away, but her body wouldn't listen to her brain anymore. Her body would only do what she was told to do, what these crazy bitches told her to do, and that was simply terrifying. Her pussy though, was convinced that his was the most erotic thing in the world, and was actually quivering with excitement.

"Get that tongue in deep, I wanna feel it all the way in my tight ass." Patty was loving the new feeling of power. Last night, they had to force the bitch to do everything, but now she would do whatever they wanted her to do. She had more gas threatening to erupt from her bowels, but she held it in until she felt the tongue start to worm it's way in and then she let it go. The force pushed out Margaret's tongue and the hot blast of air went into her mouth. This time she gagged for a moment and actually was able to pull away, as if her brain was taking over her body functions again, but Hazel, who had moved around behind her to watch the show, grabbed her hair and shoved her face back in.

"You better get used to servicing us bitch, cause you gonna be under our ass a whole lot more now that you are our slave." Hazel whispered right into Margaret's ear. "Now you get your tongue back in that hole and make her cum, and when she's done with you, it's my turn."

For the next ninety minutes, Margaret licked and sucked ass and pussy while experiencing one long drawn out orgasm before finally being allowed to go home at long last.

Chapter 11

Nearly two months had passed since Margaret Price had become an ass slave to her personal assistant and her assistants lesbian lover. Patty still worked for Margaret, although she was now paid triple what she started out at. And she had many other perks in her job, not the least of which was that she could get her ass and pussy eaten out anytime she wanted and her boss wouldn't complain. Also, Hazel and her had moved in to Margaret's mansion. There were so many rooms and bathrooms, hot tubs, a swimming pool, a mini cinema, a game room and so much more. Crystal and her slave Lana made many visits and even spent several thousand dollars of Margaret's hard earned money to turn one room into a soundproof sex dungeon, filled with all kinds of torturous devices to use on unwilling slaves. But the latest plan was Hazel's idea, and after running it by Patty and Crystal, they all agreed that it was brilliant. It would be up to Patty to put the plan in motion, and she did the following day at work.

Being her personal assistant made it easy to set aside some free time everyday for her boss so that Patty could humiliate and degrade her if she chose. Today, she would use that time for something else. At ten-thirty A.M., she entered her bosses office and locked the door behind her. Margaret got ready to be humiliated once again, but this time things were different.

"Tell me about your brother Margaret."

"What do you want to know?"

"Is he married? Does he have kids? Where does he live?"

"He is married, no kids and he lives about twenty minutes away. Why do you ask?"

"At exactly one o-clock P.M. today, I want you to call your brother and invite him and his wife to the house this weekend, say it's for a cookout or a party or something, I don't care, just get them to come. We'll take care of the rest."

Margaret realized with dawning horror what Patty was planning and tried to stop it. "Please Mistress, don't get them involved in this. I don't...." Patty raised her plump hand and put a stop to Margaret's whimpering by slapping her hard across the face.

"This is not open for negotiation, you will call your brother and do as I say. Do you understand?"

Margaret nodded. Although she knew that she didn't want do it, she knew that when the time came, she would make the call. She wouldn't be able to stop herself. She would invite Eric and Stephanie over this weekend and unless they had other plans they would accept, because they hadn't gotten together in a while. They would come over and Patty and Hazel would be waiting to greet them with some of Crystal's drug that she lifted from her fathers medicine cabinet. Then, things would really get interesting.

The End