Blame It On The Beach - The Making...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We may be able to help you with that," Tony said. He looked at Greta who grinned and nodded. "We have a beach Gigolo coming to our chalet this evening, we'd loved you to join us and I'm sure he would love an extra 50 bucks."

Gwen spread her legs very wide, looked down and whispered, "We'd love to, Tony, and you get to see what's underneath my bikini bottom."

"I'd sure like that but I did get a brief peek on the beach and I love to get better acquainted with it."

"This is going to be so horny," Greta gushed, "see you at 7, chalet 774."

Greta was correct; it was a very horny evening. Jackson, like Benne was no older than 25 and also had a big cock and knew how to use it and he serviced Greta and Gwen to the full. I enjoyed Greta who was very sensual and knew how to please a man sexually. Gwen was well fucked by Tony and Jackson, singly and together and we explored all combinations that 5 straight people could achieve. It was exciting to cum inside Greta as she lay beside Gwen on the bed. Tony was screwing my wife while Jackson alternated feeding his cock to the ladies and sprayed a huge load of semen over their faces and into their mouths as Tony ejaculated inside Gwen.

I had never seen Gwen so horny, it seemed the more cock she got, the more she wanted and the following afternoon on the nude beach she paraded along the beach until she was approached by a young, wrist-banded stud and we directly to our chalet. My camera recorded lots of action again from the shower, where they began, to the bed where they finished. We did it all again on the day before we would leave for home and I don't think Gwen had ever been fucked so much in the course of several days, even on our honeymoon.

After our vacation life returned to normal but I did miss the sexual excitement our holiday had provided and wondered if Gwen felt the same. She did and we agreed to find another man or couple to join us on a regular basis but who and how we would we go about finding him or them I wasn't sure. I was working on the assumption that my wife wanted a young stud much like we had experienced but when I mentioned this I discovered that I was wrong, she already had someone in mind. "What about Colin?" she asked.

Colin was my best friend; he was the same age as me, same height but with a heavier build. From our long friendship and escapades with gals before we were married I knew he had a sizeable cock and could please the ladies. His wife had passed away three years ago and I knew he wasn't seeing anyone. He would probably jump at the opportunity to fuck Gwen. "You're okay with Colin fucking you? I asked.

"Sure, he's a friend and won't go blabbing to everyone that he's fucked me. I also remember you telling me about some of your double dates and that he has a big cock; that would be a plus."

"Those big, black dicks have spoiled you," I joked.

"Yes they have, I'm definitely a big cock slut wife," she replied with a laugh.

We discussed Colin at length and Gwen said she wanted to take it slow, not have him fuck her right away but give him a bit at a time. We agreed to invite him for dinner and to let her take the lead on how it developed.

Colin coming for dinner was nothing new and afterwards we went to the family room for coffee. He and I sat on the sofa and Gwen sat opposite in a chair. We had been chatting for about 10 minutes when Gwen said, "How's your sex life, Colin?" He was taken aback and didn't know what to say. "I guess it's watching porn and using your hand."

He had recovered from the shock and replied, "Well, since you ask that's exactly what it is. It's not easy to find someone at our age."

"No, I suppose it isn't," my wife replied then slipped of her chair and knelt between my legs. "Watch this," she said to Colin then turned to me, "Undo your shirt." I followed her instruction as she undid my pants and pulled them down. My cock was not fully erect when she took hold of it and began jerking but it didn't take long to get there. Colin sat transfixed, staring at Gwen masturbating me. "I love jerking a nice hard cock and watching it spurt," she cooed sultrily. I was turned on with my friend watching us and ejaculated over my stomach. "Umm, that's good," my wife moaned as she licked it from my tummy and her fingers. She turned to Colin, "Your turn, take off your shirt."

He looked at me and I said, "Go ahead, you'll enjoy it."

Resigned to his fate, he began to slowly unbutton his shirt as Gwen worked on his belt and zipper. His cock was soon exposed; it was super hard, big, thick and uncut. "Oh, that's a nice one," my wife murmured as it lay on his large stomach. She grabbed it and pulled back the foreskin exposing the big head and began her skilful manipulation. It wasn't long before Colin began to moan and several spurts of thick cum splattered over his navel. As with me, she licked it up, enjoying every second.

The rest of the evening was a little surreal, it was the elephant in the room and we spoke about everything but what had happened. After Colin left I said to my wife, "You are naughty, Colin must wonder what the hell is going on."

"Never mind, he enjoyed what happened and after he has slept on it I bet he gives you a call to talk about it. He does have a nice, big cock, just like you said. I like that he is uncut, I love seeing his knob emerge when I pull back his foreskin. He's a big man and I don't mean his cock, I'm looking forward to him using his weight to slam that big cock into me," my wife said with much delight.

"You are a slut, but it was horny to watch you jerking him off."

"He'll have to wait a bit to claim my pussy but you'll enjoy the wait as much as I will or Colin and my pussy will be all the sweeter for him when he does."

Colin did call the following afternoon. He said he didn't quite know why it happened but loved it and hoped it could happen again. I said that was up to Gwen then asked if he was free on Friday afternoon, he replied that he was so we arranged for him to arrive at 1:00PM. On Friday I welcomed Colin in and on Gwen's instructions, asked to strip off and sit on the couch. He was already semi-erect with excitement and anticipation. I asked him if he minded me taking photos when Gwen joined him. He didn't and it seemed to excite him because his big cock stiffened. Gwen was still upstairs so I had my friend play with his erection and took several shots. Gwen came into the room wearing a tight pair of jeans and only a shelf bra above. Her tits looks lovely and when she saw Colin's erection she said, "Oh my, I see you are ready, Colin."

"Ah yes, I've thought about it all week."

She straddled him and brought his face onto her tits, "Suck them, Colin, be rough with me if you want and make my nipples hard. I'm going to make you shoot your load of hot, thick cum again."

"Oh yes, yes," he moaned as he mauled her tits and sucked the nipples.

She swung off his lap and sat beside him. His cock was so hard the knob was purple and very shiny and Gwen gazed at it as it throbbed on his tummy and said, "Look at your lovely big cock, so hard. Is that for me? Would you like to put it in my pussy?"

"Yes, oh yes, I want to put it in your pussy, I want to fuck you so bad, I've always wanted to fuck you," my friend panted excitedly. I was also excited that he wanted to fuck her, we had talked about sex with a lot of women in our time but he had never mentioned his desire to fuck my wife.

"Maybe you will . . . someday but for now I want you to cum for me all over your chest so I can lick it all up,"

Their mouths met and they kissed roughly and passionately, tongues probed and searched each other's mouth. Gwen's hand clasped Colin's pulsing, bulging cock and began a sensual masturbation, varying the speed and length of the strokes, moving his cock about to give him different sensations, caressing his balls and teasing his big, blood-engorged knob. "That's it baby, give me that cum, shoot it, shoot it for me," my wife gasped as she felt his ejaculation building.

"Oh yes, yes, oh fuck yes, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Colin cried as several strong bursts of cum splashed over his chest with some hitting him and Gwen on the face. "Oh, that was so good," he moaned, out of breath. Gwen was already licking semen off his face then stuck her cum-laden tongue in his mouth before going down to his chest. When she had finished they kissed again and Colin lapped his own cum from my wife's face.

Before he left Gwen teased Colin with, "Next time we will do something different." He looked at me and I just shrugged my ignorance.

It was two weeks before we could get together again. Colin had called me a couple of times saying his balls ached and he needed Gwen's attention badly. I told him to hang in there; whatever she had in mind was something we would all enjoy. So it was that he and I were sitting naked on the sofa, following Gwen's instructions. She was upstairs 'getting ready'. Colin and I heard her coming down the stairs and turn into the kitchen. She walked into the room with a kitchen chair and placed it in front of us about 6 feet away. We both became erect and instinctively fondled our cocks as we ogled her. She wore a thin, white shirt with no bra, her tits were almost fully exposed and her nipples granite hard and attempting to pierce the fabric. Her latex mini was tight and so short half of her bottom was visible. A garter belt held up her nylons, spike heels adorned her feet and she wore elbow-length gloves. Her make-up was heavier than usual and her lips looked very erotic covered in bright red, wet-look lipstick. I had seen her in this outfit before and it was one of my favourites. Colin just stared with his mouth open, he was jerking quite vigorously and I hoped he wouldn't ejaculate too soon. "Leave your cocks alone," Gwen ordered, "just watch."

She moved slowly around the chair making sure we saw her from various angles. Her legs looked great and the garters straps, tightened over the expanse of naked thigh had always been a very erotic sight for me. When she got to the back of the chair she stopped and leaned over it. Her tits were almost falling out of her mostly unbuttoned shirt and she lingered there so we could take in the horny view. Colin's cock bounced on his stomach, I had never seen it looking so big. I envied his cock and I wanted to see it pounding my wife's tight, wet cunt as much as he wanted fuck her, images of the black cocks and of Tony flashed through my mind and I realized my wife had had more cocks in her pussy in the past few weeks that the previous thirty-five years.

Gwen sat on the chair backwards with her arms draped over the back. She arched her back which forced her ass out over the edge of the seat. It was such an erotic pose; her bottom looked lovely and her pussy was spread open and looked juicy. After making sure we had taken in the rear view she stood, turned around and sat down. She spread her legs and began to toy with her clit. Her face was full of lust when she said in a measured tone, "Now, I want you to jerk each other's cock for me." Colin and I looked at one another, we had never done anything like this before and my wife spoke again, "You heard me, stroke each other's cock, it won't kill you and I want to see you do it." We each reached over tentatively and began jerking the other's cock. I must admit it was erotic jerking Colin's cock; was very hard and teasing his big knob and feeling it throb on my fingers was definitely a interesting experience. Colin's hand was doing a nice job on my cock and as we stroked Gwen played with her pussy and clit. "That's it boys, jerk those cocks, keep them nice and hard, you should know how to do that," she cooed sensually.

My wife stood, walked over and knelt between us. She looked at Colin, "Keep stroking," she said then leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth and I removed my hand. She licked and sucked all over the big knob and pee hole and took him deep, jerking him licking and sucking his balls. He moaned constantly and it was erotic to watch my wife with my friend's cock in her mouth and the closer he got to ejaculation, the faster he jerked my dick. He cried out and Gwen choked on his load but swallowed the lot. As she turned her attention to me she caressed Colin's waning erection. Her face was inches from my cock and she said, "Jerk him off, Colin, make him shoot cum all over my face, that's it, he's close, make him cum, make him cum."

"Yeah, yeah, cum, cum all over her fucking face, splash it all over her," Colin urged me excitedly.

I did and squirted a huge load that went beyond her face and into her hair. Both Colin and I then cleaned her off with our tongues and kissed her.

"Boys, you were very good so I'm going to give you a treat. She lay back on the sofa, opened her legs wide and with both hands spread her pussy. "Eat me, Colin, eat my horny, wet cunt," she ordered. He quickly knelt and thrust his face between her thighs. She rubbed her fingers through his hair and he ate her ravenously. I took a few photos of his tongue on her clit and in her vagina and after several minutes she achieved her climax.

Later, as we sat having a drink and a chat, Gwen told Colin that he shouldn't feel restrained in the language he used when we were together, "I like being called a slut and a whore, I don't mind you calling my pussy a cunt, just say what you feel," she told him.

One week later Colin and I were again sitting naked on the sofa again. "What do you think she has in mind this week?" Colin inquired, his cock already erect.

"I've no idea, she loves this game and she loves having the control. Here she comes now, get ready!"

Gwen came in and Colin murmured, "Oh, fuck!" My wife was wearing a black, waist cincher with garter straps, black stockings and stilettos. No panties, no thong and that meant only one thing to me; Colin was going to fuck my wife with his big, hard cock tonight. She paraded about, showing off her body, bending, twisting and posing. Her pussy lips were visibly swollen, another sign that she was very horny and had been thinking of letting Colin into her pussy tonight.

She sat in an easy chair opposite us and spread her legs over the arms then reached under the cushion and retrieved a big, black dildo. We had purchased it as a reminder of our vacation experiences soon after returning home. She rubbed it back and forth over her labia and clit then sank it deep into her cunt and began pumping. "Play with your cocks, boys, get them nice and hard for me," she said as the dildo punished her pussy.

"Here, let me," I said and took over jerking Colin's cock.

"Oh yeah," he moaned and took hold of my cock, "look at that dildo in her cunt, I want to fuck her so much, she's the horniest slut ever," Colin sad, his voice trembling with lust.

"You look so horny, boys, I love to watch you jerking each other off." She got out of the chair and walked towards us holding the dildo deep in her pussy. She turned around and bent over giving us a great view of her ass and the dildo which she pumped deep into her slutty cunt. She backed up to my buddy until her ass was only inches from his face and he leaned forward and kissed and licked her cheeks while she pumped the dildo into her juicy, wet hole.

I stood and separated her butt cheeks, "Go on, Colin, get your tongue in there," I urged and he went to work on her anus and took over the pumping of her pussy with the dildo. Colin didn't want to miss this opportunity of eating her pussy so he removed dildo and replaced it with his tongue while his thumb teased her anus. I lifted Gwen so she could suck my cock and she devoured it hungrily.

When Gwen sat next to Colin they kissed and she fondled his cock and balls. He mauled her tits and fingered her clit and vagina while I took pictures. At that moment I don't believe that Colin thought he was going to fuck my wife but rather she would jerk him off again. What she said next surprised me. She half turned to him and while caressing the head of his cock, said in a very contrite voice, "I've been an awful tease these past few weeks, Colin, I've been a very bad girl, a naughty, slutty tart. I've paraded around, showing you my body and I know how much you've wanted to fuck me. You do want to fuck me, don't you, Colin?"

"Oh yes, I want to fuck you so bad, just look at my cock," he gasped.

"I'm going to let you fuck me tonight, Colin. "I love to look at your big, hard cock with that huge knob, I love it my hands and I love it in my mouth but I've been such a tease that before you do fuck me I want you to spank my bottom to teach this naughty slut who is in charge then you can put your lovely, big, thick cock in my cunt and fuck me any way you want."

Colin seemed a little bemused, so much horny information but before he could say anything Gwen slid over his large, tree-trunk-like thighs, positioned the shaft of his cock against her pussy lips and lifted her bottom slightly ready to be spanked. She has a lovely ass and Colin caressed and squeezed it then separated her cheeks. I photographed his swollen cock protruding between her thighs with the knob rubbing against her anus. It was the closest his cock had been and the closest it could possibly be to my wife's pussy without being inside.

"Spank me, Colin, I deserve it," she mewled then cried out as he administered six rapid and sharp spanks onto each cheek.

I could see that spanking my wife was exciting him and as her mauled her ass I said, "Give the slut some more, she deserves it for the way she has teased you. Spank her ass, make the whore squeal." Despite her mock protests she received at least a dozen more whacks on each cheek before she slid off Colin's lap and onto the floor, rubbing her pink posterior. I put both hands on her heads and forced it towards Colin's cock, "Suck his cock you fucking whore. Come on! Suck his big, hard dick." Colin lay back and spread his legs wide. His cock looked gigantic and I hoped he would last long enough to give my wife a good dose of his big cock.

Gwen sucked his cock for a few minutes then looked up at him and said, "How do you want to take me?" He appeared distraught as all the possibilities flashed across his mind. "Just pick one, you can have me in all of them over time, or maybe just tonight," she said with a sexy titter to finish off.

"Lie back on the sofa," he said and pulled her forward so her ass was on the edge. Colin knelt and tongued Gwen's clit and vagina while mauling her tits and ass as if he wanted her everywhere all at once. I liked that, I wanted him to want my wife hungrily; I wanted him to fuck her with urgency and passion, I her to beg him to fuck her and I wanted her to orgasm over and over. Colin stood ready to penetrate her for the first time and I wanted to capture it with my camera. His cock looked huge, hard and menacing as I crouched behind him and framed my wife's gaping pussy, the look of lust on her face as she looked down at the thick, erect cock as it approached and as it sank past those lovely pussy lips she let out a loud, contented sigh. Colin's ample belly squashed into Gwen as he pumped back and forth with some force.

She exhaled noisily each time he thrust in and was obviously enjoying his powerful dominant presence over her. "Yes, yes, yes, give it to me, give it to me, aaahhh, fuck me," she cried repeatedly. I took several wide shots then came in close to capture Gwen's face and pussy being pummelled mercilessly and furiously by my best friend. He lasted longer than I thought he would and I knew he was very close when Gwen began to pant excitedly, "Yes, that's it . . . shoot it . . . shoot that cum . . . shoot it inside me . . . give it to me." Colin moaned out loud and Gwen shrieked as he pumped a full load of hot cum into her. He slumped his huge bulk over her and continued a slow writhing as they both moaned in sexual ecstasy. After a time he withdrew and I shot Gwen's well-fucked cunt as it oozed Colin's semen.