Blame It On The Beach - The Making...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin continued to visit about once a week and he and I fucked Gwen many times in many places around the house and also in the pool, the hot tub, on the lawn and in the car in the garage. We told him about our vacation experiences and I really turned him on.

"Geez, I'd love to see a black guy fucking you; that must have been really fucking horny," he said with envy in his voice.

"It was that alright, I love black cock, but I also love white cock," she replied devilishly.

Colin suggested we spend a horny weekend at his condo and we agreed. Gwen packed several erotic items including a couple of dildos, a Magic Wand, her naughty slutty schoolgirl outfit which meant she planned on introducing Colin to role play, a favourite of ours. She would play a naughty, slutty schoolgirl in the Headmaster's office for discipline and be spanked and fucked. There were 2 or 3 other erotic outfits that promised a horny time, her secretary slut where she would be seduced by her boss and fucked on and over his desk. Colin had a home office with a desk so she'd be fucked there for sure at some point over the next four days. There was also an assortment of stockings, heels, thongs, open-crotch panties and other lingerie. It looked like we were going to be away for two weeks rather than a few days but she said she planned on getting fucked a lot all over Colin's condo and wanted to be prepared for any erotic mood that took her fancy.

We arrived early Friday afternoon and Gwen said she wanted to change into something sexy right away. Off she went to the bedroom while Colin and I sat and chatted. My wife came back dressed in a half-cup bra that pushed her tits up and forward and was a very erotic look. She also had on a garter belt, open-crotch panties, stockings and high heels. "We have four days so we don't need to rush but I dressed like this so if you feel like doing anything to me at anytime this afternoon all of my naughty parts are completely available to your carnal desires which I hope are many and frequent," she said and proceeded to strut about showing off her body; something she knew would make Colin and me horny. "Why don't you guys strip down to your underwear so you are easily available to me, should the mood take me?" she cooed and gave a little laugh. We thought that was a great idea and hurried out of our clothes. I could see that Colin was hard, it was impossible for him to hide his big cock when wearing just underwear, and I knew it wouldn't be long before he was doing something naughty to my wife.

Colin watched her showing off her gorgeous, erotic body. She knew just how to move, how much and when to expose herself in the horniest of ways. My friend pulled up one leg of his shorts and got his cock out, "She is so fucking horny, you are a very lucky man to have been fucking her all these years," he said as he fondled his erection.

"I am that but I don't mind sharing her, she has enough pussy and inclination to be fucked for both of us and more."

When Gwen bent over and touched her toes Colin could no longer just watch. "I've got to have to have some of that ass and pussy," and went over to her. She stayed bent over and he mauled her roughly then knelt down and tongued her ass and pussy.

"Ummm, you're so horny, I like that," Gwen purred after Colin stood and rubbed his cock back and forth along her pussy lips. "Give me just a little bit, you have four whole days and nights to fuck me, make it last." Colin eased inside and moved slowly back and forth about a dozen times. "Oh, you feel so good inside me," she moaned.

He pulled out and resumed feeling her ass and fingering her pussy then lay on the floor. "Sit on my face," he said and Gwen squatted down over him. I thought this was a good time to join the party and went over, stood in front of my wife and offered her mouth my cock which she eagerly accepted. We carried on like this for the rest of the afternoon. It was a relaxed time with frequent but short bursts of sexual activity such as fondling and fingering Gwen or watching her using her dildos and Magic Wand. She would fondle or suck our cocks or we would all masturbate and watch one another.

Colin had made a reservation at a favourite restaurant in a nearby small town so we freshened up, dressed and drove in my car. The location of our table allowed Gwen to fondle our cocks and Colin and I to play with her pussy throughout our meal, she wore no panties so it was easy to access and 'finger lickin' good!' Colin insisted on paying and I said that was only fair since I was allowing him to wear out Gwen's pussy with his big cock. I received a sharp jab in the ribs for that joke from my wife who said her pussy could take as much of Colin's big cock as he wanted to give her. When we left the restaurant Gwen and Colin got in the backseat and I took side-roads back to the condo. They played with each and Gwen managed to suck his cock without removing her seatbelt.

At the condo Gwen changed into her slutty schoolgirl outfit. I was her teacher and because of her bad behaviour took her to the Headmaster's office. Colin played the Headmaster and was sitting at his desk when I knocked on the door and led the naughty schoolgirl in to be disciplined. I outlined her offenses that were all sexual in nature such as sucking and jerking off boys in locker room, smoking weed and sitting on a desk and playing with her pussy while several boys watched and wanked. She stood sheepishly with her tits bulging out of her top and most of her bottom exposed and answered meekly, "Yes Sir" or "No Sir" to the Headmaster's stern questions.

"Your conduct is unacceptable in this school and I'm going to punish you severely," the Headmaster said firmly.

"Yes Sir."

"Before I punish you my desk needs to be cleared of these books. Take them and place them in the corner over there."

"Yes Sir," she replied timidly and obediently picked up a few books, took them to the corner, bent over and put them down. We leered at her stocking-clad legs and ass and of course she bent over as erotically as possible. She had to make three trips and we enjoyed it every time. The desk was now clear and the Headmaster ordered the naughty schoolgirl to bend over it. He lifted her very short skirt and fully exposed her bottom clad in white cotton panties. The Headmaster's hand rolled over each cheek before administering several stinging spanks on both cheeks. "Oh please, Sir, no more, I'm sorry," was her plaintive plea.

"It's too late to be sorry; your teacher and I are going to give you something you'll never forget. You want to be a slut so we will show you what it's like to be a horny little slut." Colin was playing the part well and he pulled down her panties to her mid thighs and resumed giving her a good spanking as well as slipping his hand between her legs. She protested and squealed but it did no good, her ass was a lovely pink when the Headmaster turned to me and said, "Perhaps, as her teacher, you would like to administer additional punishment?"

"Oh, no, please Sir, no more!" the slutty schoolgirl cried.

"Be quiet girl!" the Headmaster barked, there's going to be more to you visit here than a spanking. Now, would you like to punish her?"

"I do believe she deserves it, Headmaster," I said as I stepped up and delivered another dozen spanks on each lovely cheek. When I had finished I caressed her red bottom and my hand slipped onto her pussy. "Headmaster, her pussy is soaking wet, I do believe she is enjoying this."

"All the more reason to do what we agreed but first" . . . The Headmaster pushed her down onto her knees, unzipped his pants and shoved his huge erection into her throat without ceremony. I held the back of her head as he roughly fucked her mouth then I joined him and she choked on both our cocks. He pulled her to her feet, she was still gasping from the oral assault but was given no time to recover and bent over the desk and quickly penetrated by the Headmaster who pumped her pussy hard and wild. She was unable to catch her breath for when he withdrew I took his place and fucked her just as wildly. We changed places several times, frenziedly fucking the slut then turned her over onto her back on desk and spit-roasted her and had her choking, moaning, shrieking and climaxing until the Headmaster unloaded in her pussy and I splashed cum deep into her throat.

Gwen liked rough sex from time to time and was thoroughly turned on by Colin's aggressive behaviour and dominating size and with the added arousal of role play she was very horny. She lay on the desk with her legs drawn back. There was cum splattered on her cheek from the last of my ejaculation and Colin had rubbed semen all over her pussy lips and his cock still lay, thick but softening, over her clit. "Hold her legs back, well spread," he asked me. This lifted her ass off the table and lewdly exposed her cum-coated cunt to the fullest. It had also run down over her anus and onto the desk. Colin rubbed his hand over her pussy then began to spank it, concentrating on her clit. I had never done this and at first Gwen was unsure but Colin persisted with his pussy spanking and my wife began to snap her head from side to side and let out little bleats. Colin slapped faster and harder and Gwen's bleating turned to loud moaning then, "Yes, oh fuck yes, yes!" then she shuddered through a delicious orgasm. Her chest heaved and she gasped, "That was different and really erotic, my pussy is tingling but it's a horny tingle."

After freshening up we opened a bottle of wine. Colin and I decided to remain naked while Gwen put on a thong so tiny she might as well have been naked. We sat with our wine in the afterglow of strenuous and satisfying sex. Gwen, always a tease, sat on the sofa with her back against an arm and her legs stretched out over the cushions while Colin and I were sitting in chairs opposite. "I've got something you may be interested in," Colin said and went to the TV stand. He took a DVD and a gift-wrapped package from the drawer. He handed the package to Gwen who thanked him and proceeded to open it. She took out a 12" long, thick, black, realistic-looking, rubber cock complete with heavy veins, a big knob, balls and a suction cup.

Gwen smiled as she held it up and said, "I'm going to like this."

"I thought it would remind you of your vacation," Colin said.

"Those cocks were big but not this big," she replied then started to suck it. She had to open her mouth wide and she looked very horny doing it.

"This might remind you of your vacation also," Colin said as he placed the DVD in the machine. An attractive, mature lady with a very sexy body appeared on the big screen. She was walking up a flight of stairs, the camera panned up from her stilettos, passed her stockings and garter straps to her lovely, full and round ass. Halfway up the stairs she stopped, spread her legs and bent over and the camera zoomed in on her puffy thong-covered pussy and her ample tits beyond. At the top of the stairs she got down on all fours and proceeded to crawl down the hallway. A woman crawling on all fours in a sexual manner has always been highly erotic for me and I was already enjoying what I was seeing. The camera focused on the movement of her ass and pussy and when she turned into a bedroom, 5 naked black guys were waiting for her. They were all naked and very well endowed, as all male black porn stars are, and they gathered around her. She was soon on her knees with cocks in her mouth and hands. Gwen was already moving the big, rubber cock over her thong-clad pussy and Colin and I were hard. The woman in the video was certainly well fucked; in her mouth, pussy and ass and ended with the inevitable loads of cum being deposited in all of her orifices and over her tits and face.

Before the video ended Colin had joined Gwen on the sofa and she was jerking his cock that was now hugely erect. I knelt in front of Gwen and removed her thong. She was very wet when my tongue explored her vagina and her clit was aroused and very sensitive. I knew what she wanted and took the rubber cock from her and moved it over her labia. She looked down at it and said, "Stick it in me, fuck me with it, I want to feel it deep." I coated it with lube then nuzzled the bulbous head over her labia and clit then eased a few inches inside, "Oh yeah," she moaned then leaned over and started sucking Colin's cock. I pushed the rubber dick deeper into my wife's pussy then began to thrust it back and forth. When it was pumping smoothly I would bring it all the way out then plunge it back in, going a little deeper each time. She had always loved this and it made her very aroused. "Let Colin fuck me," she said suddenly and I removed the rubber cock. She quickly straddled my friend's lap the moaned, "Stick his cock in me." I grabbed Colin's cock and jerked it a few times, rubbed it over her pussy then with my free hand, lowered her onto it. Colin held her ass and I watched his thick cock pump effortlessly in my wife's horny cunt. I stood beside them on the sofa and Gwen sucked my cock while I had thoughts of her with 5 black guys getting fucked in all orifices.

We fooled around with fondling, drinking wine, giving Gwen a lot of the dildo and having a very relaxed and sexy time until midnight then went to bed. Gwen and I were in the guest bedroom and Colin in the master just down the hall. We always sleep naked and I was very contented when I nestled my cock between Gwen's ass cheeks, cuddled up close, cupped a breast in my hand and drifted off to sleep.

After breakfast we drove to a nearby town and visited a farmer's market where Colin purchased various items for his promised gourmet dinner that night. We had a pub lunch then headed back to the condo. Within 5 minutes of getting back Colin was eating Gwen's pussy as she lay on the table in the dining room and from her cries of pleasure it sounded like he was having a feast. The big, black dildo also lay on the table and I watched as Colin worked it deep into her hungry cunt. "Oh, I love that big cock, give it to me," she moaned.

The groceries were still on the counter in the kitchen so I put the perishables in the fridge and left the rest on the countertop. When I came back through the dining room Colin's pants were around his ankles and he was thrusting into my wife. The table was the perfect height for him to really fuck her hard and she had to hold on the edge with both hands as he slammed into her. "Don't cum, remember we've got lots of time," I cautioned.

"Just a taste of your slut wife's lovely cunt, I'd like to be in her all the time, I can't keep my hands off her," he replied and kept pumping.

I leaned over the table and kissed Gwen on the lips, "I know the feeling, Colin, I've fucked this horny slut's cunt for more than thirty-five years and I still want it everyday and you love cock, don't you my whore wife? White cocks, black cocks, we should find you a brown cock and an oriental cock to stuff in that slutty pussy, a United Nations of cocks for you. How about four or five black guys like you saw in the video to fuck all of your holes and splash cum all over you?"

She loved me to talk like that, her eyes were closed and her mouth gaped open while I was saying it. Her hips started bucking then she moaned, "Oh yes, I love being fucked by more than one cock, cocks in all my holes, oh yeah, oh yeah, aaaahhhhhh!" Her orgasm was strong and Colin stopped pumping and allowed her to buck against his cock. When her climax subsided he pulled out and went back to eating her and she ran her hands frantically through his hair and arched her back and climaxed again.

"Let's get naked and watch the video again," Gwen suggested. She sat between Colin and me on the sofa and as we watched the buxom, mature woman take huge black cocks every which way, we fondled and used the rubber cock on Gwen and told her how good she would look being fucked by several black men, how much she would enjoy it and how much we wanted to see it. It excited her to no end and she had multiple orgasms before the video was over. We stayed naked and playful for the rest of the afternoon then put on clothes to help Colin prepare dinner.

As predicted, Colin's culinary concoction was delicious and afterwards we decided to go out for a drink. I asked Gwen to dress like a slut and she didn't disappoint. Her shelf bra beneath her silk blouse pushed her tits up in a most erotic way and three undone buttons ensured lots of cleavage. Her black micro-mini skirt barely covered her ass and heels and black stockings completed her horny ensemble. I told her not to wear a thong as I wanted us to experience something different. We drove about 20 miles to a pub that Colin had been in once before, several years ago. It was fairly busy and every male in the room followed Gwen as she sashayed ahead of us to a booth at the back of the room. A waitress appeared instantly and we ordered drinks. Colin sat next to Gwen and she soon had his cock out and his fingers were on her clit. I could tell what he was doing by the varying expressions on her face. We really enjoyed this public fondling but I planned to take it one step further. I went to the bar and sat on a stool and Colin moved opposite Gwen. It wasn't long before a young guy sat on the next stool. He was about 30 and by his body language I knew he wanted to say something but didn't quite know how. I turned and nodded hello and he returned it with a weak smile then seemed to make up his mind and took the plunge, "That . . . er . . . lady you're with, she sure is sexy, I love the way she is dressed."

"You mean like a slut?"

"I just think it's very sexy."

"Good answer, you should go into politics. Would you like to meet her?"

"Sure," he answered immediately with an air of anxiety and anticipation.

"Okay but you need to do exactly what I say," he nodded and I continued, "I will introduce you, what's your name?"

"Greg."

"Alright, Greg, you will sit next to her and I will introduce you and while I'm doing that you will get you cock out discreetly," he looked shocked, "no one can see and when it's out take her hand and put it on your cock, she will do the rest. Are you ready?"

He looked at me then looked at Gwen, "Yeah," he said, not 100% convincingly.

We went to the table and I sat next to Colin. "This is Greg, I met him at the bar and he asked to meet you, he thinks you are very sexy."

Gwen looked puzzled but caught on immediately when Greg took her hand and placed it on his erect cock. We had talked about doing this kind of stuff and it excited us. We also planned to go dogging where Gwen could expose and play with herself in the back seat and jerk off strangers. How far we'd go we weren't sure but the possibility existed she suck off and fuck guys that she found attractive. "Nice to meet you, Greg, I can feel you are pleased to meet me." She moved his hand to her pussy and began masturbating him. She handed him some paper napkins, he knew what for. He struggled to keep quiet and when he ejaculated he let out a huge sigh and simultaneously Gwen closed her eyes and opened her mouth. I knew she had just climaxed.

"That was so good," he said.

"I enjoyed it also, Greg, it was nice to . . . er . . . beat you." She said with a laugh. He left the table and we left the bar.

"That was so erotic! We have to do that again. Wanking a stranger's cock made me so wet, when I felt him cum I joined him, it was really horny."

"Glad you enjoyed it you slut and we will do it again and more besides," I promised and put my arm around her as we walked to the car. Her response to jerking off Greg was encouraging and I determined to take her dogging for sure. I'd seen dogging videos with cum splashing over the woman from several men; I think Gwen would like that.

"You like me being your slut wife, don't you?"