Blame It On The Beach - The Making...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! I love you being my slut wife," I replied and felt her ass.

She laughed and got into the back seat with Colin and they did everything but fuck on the way to the condo. We both mauled her in the elevator and on the way down the hall to Colin's place. We played on Colin's bed until just after midnight then said our goodnights. Neither Colin nor I had ejaculated, preferring to save it. It's a double-edged sword; as you age you have better control but are unable to cum as frequently as when you are young. We had certainly given Gwen a good fucking and she'd had several orgasms and we all went to sleep well satisfied.

I was suddenly awake and the bedside clock read 3:19. Gwen stirred and I rolled over and saw the silhouetted figure of Colin standing beside the bed with an arm outstretched. Gwen, unaware that I was awake, slipped out of bed and took Colin's hand. As he turned I saw the outline of his huge erection and watched my wife's beautiful form as she dutifully went with him to be fucked in his bed. I almost followed but had second thoughts; I would just listen and imagine what my friend was doing to my wife.

There was a minute or so of whispering then two slaps. I imagined them embracing and kissing, telling each other how horny they were. Gwen was fondling Colin's big dick and he was caressing and squeezing her lovely ass and concluded with a couple of playful spanks. A few creaks indicated they were on the bed then the unmistakeable noises of my wife sucking cock. Occasionally she moaned a familiar moan, Colin was eating her pussy -- they were undoubtedly enjoying a sixty-nine. There was the sound of movement then a steady creaking of the bed -- Colin was fucking my wife. After several minutes there were muffled voices then a distinct, "Yes, oh fuck . . . yes!!!" from Gwen. I wasn't sure what they were doing until she cried, "Yes, yes, yes, oh that feels so good in my ass." Colin was fucking my wife in the ass, how he got his big cock in there I didn't know, even I found it tight and Colin was thicker than me. It made me super hard to imagine my friend's cock in my wife's ass.

Then Colin moaned, "Uh, it's so hot and tight, take it you horny fucking slut, take it, take it, take it, ooohhh yes, fuuuuck, aaaahhhhh!"

Gwen screamed, "Oh god yes, yes, ooohhh!"

All was quiet for about ten minutes then Gwen crept back in bed with me. I was super hard and cuddled up close. "You heard?" she whispered.

"I heard and it's made me so fucking horny."

"Umm, I can feel that, I should be well lubed if you want to fuck me in the ass also."

"I want to, get on your hands and knees." I rubbed my cock over her pussy then pushed. She was very wet and after about twenty thrusts I pulled out and pressed my cock into her sweet, puckered asshole. It felt a little different than usual due to it being full of cum but it was still very pleasurable and as I pumped hard and fast into her ass her fingers fucked her vagina and teased her clit. Her noisy climax induced mine and my semen mixed with that of Colin's.

I quickly fell asleep and when I awoke at 6:42 I was alone in bed again and could hear Colin's bed creaking rhythmically. He was fucking Gwen again. She really loved being fucked and I was more convinced than ever that she would enjoy a gangbang and meant to pursue it and I thought I knew how and when. I got out of bed and wandered down to Colin's bedroom to see him giving it to her hard from behind. I lay beside her and we kissed between her moans and cries of pleasure and I played with her tits and clit.

"Let me watch you fuck my wife from close up," I said. She rolled on top of me and I gazed at her lovely bottom and fondled the soft cheeks before spreading them open. Her anus looked as it always had despite the assault of two cocks and in particular, Colin's thick monster. I licked it lovingly before moving down to her pussy. Her labia were swollen and splayed to each side of her gaping cunt that my friend had repeatedly ravaged and I wondered how long he had been drilling her before I joined them. Regardless, she loved Colin's cock and could take it for hours if necessary. I tongued her vagina and licked her clit, pulling on it with my lips.

"It would be horny if you would put Colin's cock in my pussy," Gwen said.

Colin's big cock loomed just above me, throbbing and waiting to pleasurably punish my wife's cunt again. She was sucking my cock as only she could, years of marriage and had taught her exactly what worked for me.

I wanted to see my friend's huge cock up to his balls in Gwen's pussy and I reached up and took hold of the engorged, twitching giant and steered it between my wife's equally engorged labia. She sighed as he entered her and pushed deep inside. The sheer thickness of his cock stretched her pussy, her labia and clit were drawn back and forth with it resulting in super stimulation, no wonder she loved it so much. With both hands I spread her cunt wider and listened to the sounds Colin's cock made inside her. It was difficult to tongue her clit as the big cock thrust in and out so I contented myself to watching and tweaking her clit with my thumb and forefinger.

As I watched my wife's pussy being fucked I thought how lucky I was to be married to this very feminine yet extremely sexy and erotic woman. We had had a long and happy marriage filled with good and frequent sex and our pledge to pursue an adventurous lifestyle was well underway. Gwen had told me that she adored sex with me but did have many sexual fantasies that she wanted to explore. I had already watched her being fucked by young black men, we had been with another couple and Colin was now fucking her senseless on a regular basis and she loved it all. I loved watching her with other men, if women came along as a result, like Greta, I certainly wouldn't say no but the focus was on providing Gwen with what she wanted sexually. Greta happened to be straight but if a bi lady came along Gwen would be happy to experience sex with another woman and said the thought of being eaten by another woman and eating her was an exciting prospect, as was being submissive to another woman and fucked with a big strap-on.

Before driving home on Monday afternoon we had spent a leisurely Sunday mostly naked with Colin and me enjoying Gwen's body in a variety of ways. She went to his bed again in the early hours of Monday morning and said his cock was inside her for almost 3 hours. She stayed with him all night and they fucked in the shower that morning then came into my room.

Our vacation is scheduled in six weeks. We are going to the same resort as last time but for 3 weeks and Colin is coming with us. We plan on enlisting the assistance of several beach guys to gangbang Gwen and if we run into Tony and Greta . . . well . . . the more the merrier.