Blazing Glory Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

"No," Kendra whispered as her last hope that fear would make them come to their senses was crushed.

"Now be a good princess and showcase the abilities those pretty, pale lips of yours have," Ezrias laughed as she snapped her fingers before two large demons stepped forward to approach the kneeling, helpless succubus. Their members were already hardening in the anticipation. Each swollen cock was almost two feet in length with thick girths. Kendra's body shivered in fear. Yet even more troubling was how her body reacted to the strong scent coming from their massive erections. She had heard these sexual fiends secreted an aphrodisiac from their sexual organs to drive their victims wild with lust. The was not good as her body hungered for energy after recovering from such severe injuries. The succubus was a lost desert wanderer seeing an oasis for the first time.

"Damn you," she cried as her body moved despite her mind struggled in vain to resist, both hands wrapping about those lengths. Their heated girth was so thick that she could not wrap her hands fully around them. Hands pumping up and down, tears sliding down her cheeks as Kendra leaned forward. The best she could do was try to imagine it was Richard she was pleasuring.

The room was filled with pleased grunts and growls from all the demons as well as the sound of wet, hungry suckling. Pale lips slurped and salivated across large flared cock heads as Kendra drew both erections to her face. Precum oozed out of their slits, causing her became heady from the scent they gave off. By the Abyss, she simply could not fathom resisting any longer. Her pussy was becoming wet with her own arousal as her body yearned for the sexual energy it craved.

"Look at you go, princess," Ezrias laughed mocking as she spoke Kendra's title with derision. "How quickly the royal line succumbs to wanton lust for demons you felt beneath your notice! Suck those cocks like the true whore you are!"

Kendra mentally swore she was going to make that bitch pay for this when this was over. Her lips strained as they stretched over the bulbous blue cock head, the demon above her growling in approval as she bobbed her head up and down as much of the length she could. Her cheeks hollowed with the deep suction that made him groan loud from the exquisite oral pleasure only a succubus could give, tongue dancing about that slit to taste the sweet male essence flowing forth. Her hand twisted about the large, spongy head of the other demon, making it grunt in pleasure as well. Fingers gathered up his sticky juices to rub them about its length.

"Ezrias, this succubus sure knows how to handle a cock," The demon groaned in surprise, looking to its commander.

"Don't you dare submit to her so easily," Ezrias rebuked him harshly. "She is here to be our toy, not the other way around." Kendra had hoped to make these demons cum more quickly to end this, but the fear Ezrias had instilled in her subordinates reinforced their focus to endure. Cursing silently, Kendra's emerald eyes widened as the demon above her grabbed handfuls of her hair and pulled forward abruptly.

"MMMMPPH!!" Came Kenda's muffled cry of protest as the battering ram of a penis shoved its way down, her throat bulging from the intruder. Saliva trailed from her stretched lips to drip from her chin as the bastard was thrusting into her throat with increasing tempo. His huge balls, heavy with demonic cum, slapped against the underside of her chin.

"Gods, Kendra!" Ezrias moaned as her hands cupped her breasts, pinching her nipples as her cheeks flushed. "Even just watching you is so arousing!"

"Mmmph! Mmmmph!! Mmmph!!" Came Kendra's increasing protests as the demon was forcefully face fucking her with fast, hard strokes. She could only whimper in frustration as her body continued to respond with growing arousal, her juices dripping to the floor from her wet cunt. Kendra fought desperately against the growing heat in her body. She did not want to give them the satisfaction of seeing her orgasm. She wanted to end this quickly, but time continued to pass before she could finally begin to feel those long, muscular lengths twitch.

"By the Abyss, her mouth-pussy is too much," the demon growled before pulling her forward. Her eyes shot open wide as he pulled her even deeper than before to where her nose was pressed into the stench of his groin.

"MMPH!!" Her muffled scream came as she gagged while trying to relax her throat. He roared in pleasure as he was more than happy to give her thick ropes of demon cum erupting down her esophagus. She had no choice but to swallow his vile cum down into her stomach. Her other hand ached from the frantic thrusting motions of the other demon before he let out a long hiss, white jizz spurting out of the slit to coat her fingers. Some of it shot past her hand and splashed against her face. During all of this, her starved succubus body went wild with pleasure as she was driven to the brink of the orgasm. Her pussy felt on fire as it convulsed to send a small spurt of juices out. No! NO! Her mind screamed at her body as she fought back desperately against her orgasm.

"Nicely done," Ezrias smirked as she clapped in applause while both demons withdrew to leave Kendra coughing and trembling upon the floor. Kendra glared up at her before she froze at what she saw. Ezrias finished clapping and put her hands back upon her erect cock, her hands stroking it fervently in. It was huge! More than a couple feet in length, the absurd cock pointed upwards in arousal to where its fat cockhead lay nestled between Ezrias's large breasts. She could see why this demoness outranked the others because of its length. Ezrias looked back down to her with a knowing look as she leaned down to give the tip of her cock a quick slurping kiss. "I see you wish to experience my cunt destroyer here. So many women have howled in both pain and bliss from my gift. But in due time Kendra... Next pair!"

"No! Please!" Kendra begged as what just happened was only the beginning of this horrible experience as two eager demons stepped forward. The black skinned demon shoved her back onto her back. She cried out as he forced her legs apart despite her best efforts to keep them closed. With this blasted collar about her neck, she had no more strength than a normal human woman. Ezrias and the other demons laughed and taunted her as they saw her pussy was dripping in arousal. Her cheeks burned with shame. Kendra looked down fearfully as she felt her waist lifted off the ground. The demon at her waist was positioning his mighty meat spear to the delicate wet petals of her entrance.

"NOOOOOOO!!" She howled as he thrust forward fully into her. Her back arched upwards to thrusts her heaving tits outward as she screamed. A normal woman would have been killed by such a sudden invasion, but her succubus body swiftly spread to accommodate his cock. Stomach bulging slightly as she grunted, Kendra felt her body respond in welcoming eagerness as her muscles tightly clenched the member. The pain of being stretched so suddenly caused her to involuntarily groan as pleasure flooded through her body, back at the brink of her orgasm. Her breasts bounced as he did not waste any time in experiencing the exquisite pleasure of her body with long, hard strokes into her wet tunnel. Her body felt light with the pleasure before she realized it was her body being lifted by her shoulders by the other demon.

"Suck it, princess," growled an ashen skinned demon. Suspended in midair, her head hung upside down as the head of the demon's cock slapped her wetly across the cheek. Kendra kept her mouth clenched, despite her body's desire to take it into her mouth. Something told her this was a pivotal moment in her fighting back. She could not let these demons break her or she could be forever lost to Richard! Frowning from her lack of compliance, he grasped one of her bouncing brown orbs before pinching her sensitive erect nipple roughly.

Kendra cried out in pain before her she choked as that cock was rammed past her lips and down her throat. Tears dripped from her eyes as her body betrayed her by causing her throat to swallow coaxingly about its length in acceptance. For what seemed like hours, she could only grunt as she was suspended in midair, her lush body speared like a pig on a spit by two thick demon cocks. The bastards relentlessly pounded her mouth and twat, at times thrusting into her in unison while other times in opposite directions to rock her back and forth. Her brown breasts capped by hard pink nipples bounced about her upper torso with the force.

Kendra's eyes opened wide as she felt that familiar burning ache within her groin. No! Her hands reached out to try and push herself away. She was not going to let these low life demons force her into the approaching climax. Tears of relief trickled from her eyes as she felt their pace quicken rapidly before they released their loads of cum into her. Her pussy was flooded with the hot seed as she was forced to swallow multiple times. Despite her disgust, she was glad that she did not let them make her body orgasm. The two demons pulled out and dropped her to the floor roughly. She rolled over and coughed out what remained in her mouth as she heard the others praise their comrades that had just finished.

"I can no longer wait with you presenting yourself in such a lewd way to me," Ezrias groaned as she stepped forward. Kendra looked behind her fearfully, realizing too late she was on her hands and knees, her pussy aimed directly toward the female demon. The sight of the immensely long cock swaying about as Ezrias moved toward her drove Kendra to start crawling away as fast as she could.

"I can't," Kendra pleaded. "I don't want to take something that big!"

The demon's hands seized her hips to prevent her from getting away any further. With the collar causing her to have no more strength than a human, she could not break free of those strong hands if she wanted to. Ezrias bent over her kneeling body and pushed her head to the ground forcefully.

"Do not worry, princess. You will learn to love my cock as I am sure to love your pussy," Ezrias whispered into her ear. Kendra's green eyes shot open as she felt the swift penetration of nearly a foot of thick cock rammng into her cunt.

"GOOOODSSS!!" Kendra cried out as she feels her lips and inner walls stretched wide. The demon above her laughed mockingly at her reaction before thrusting forward once again, driving more big cock meat into her. Kendra's tits swayed as she clenched her teeth, a panting gasp escaping her as she tried to control her body as it was once again burning towards her feared release.

"Just as I thought. Your pussy's texture, temperature and wetness are as perfect as I had dreamed it would be," Ezrias moaned into her ear as she thrust forward to penetrate Kendra even deeper.

The bulge in Kendra's stomach moved further with every passing thrust from the demoness. She felt like she was going to burst. Her breath was shallow and rapid as her ass was arching high, thighs spread as wide as she could. The succubus not only suffered through the depth of the penetration, but the incredible girth that stretched her further with every passing inch. Her nipples were rock hard as she panted in her growing arousal.

Dammit, Kendra mentally cursed her body. She didn't want to become excited by the penetration from this bitch. But it felt like she was fighting against the current of a mighty river. She was being swept away as a groan escaped her throat.

"Oh? Are we starting to finally enjoy this?" Ezrias said teasingly as she slid her cock out for a moment before slamming it back into her, causing Kendra to cry out in pleasure. The demons around her laughed and hollered as they watched the princess writhing about in pleasure while moaning like a bitch in heat. Ezrias gave one last thrust and buried the entire length into the succubus's hot canal. Kendra's mouth opened in wordless wonder as the complete penetration made her body become exhilarated with waves of electric pleasure washing back and forth through her. Ezrias wasted no time thrust into her hot depths with long, hard strokes. The room was filled with hard smacks of her hips hitting Kendra's ass.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" Kendra cried out with every thrust, her lush body twisting about from the abuse she was receiving. She could no longer help but arch back as much as she could against Ezrias, lost in her need for release. By the Abyss, she was going to cum and she now wanted it more than anything in her desperate need. Her lush body began to shake fully.

"Such exquisite contractions about my cock. It is like you are trying to eat me alive. If you want my spunk so badly, then you may have it," Ezrias said, breathing heavily as her green jugs bounced in unison with Kendra's. The loud slaps became more rapid with the fast, powerful pounding from Ezrias as the green beauty pushed herself over the brink.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming inside you princess!" she cried out in ecstacy before a stream of demon seed poured forth into Kendra's womb.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Kendra screamed in futility as the cum caused her eyes to see stars as she was lost in orgasm, her juices flowing out in proof of her humiliating surrender to pleasure. Kendra slumped forward against the cold floor as she wept both tears of joy and frustration. The blissful elation of her body finally reaching its long release made her almost delirious with happiness, but she cursed herself for allowing this demon bitch to make her cum despite her best efforts not to.

"Damn you," she cried, "I'll make you all pay for this... I swear it."

Panting heavily as she came down from her orgasmic high, Kendra felt a powerful grip seize each of her arms. The weak succubus looked to see what was happening. She was shocked to see the green hands of Ezrias holding her arms as they changed into clawed monstrosities. Looking over her shoulder as panic began to well up within her, her eyes grew wide as the feminine face and body of the demon changed.

Ezrias began to look more like a feline lycan. Her face became bestial and her mane of dark green hair became wilder. Her teeth elongated into a terrifying set of fangs. Tentacles sprouted from her back as her size kept growing larger. Kendra's panic reached new heights as this growth spurt combined with the iron grips on her arms lifted up her body off the ground. Her legs swayed helplessly as she watched the ground move further away from her. She now knew why Ezrias was their leader as the demoness stood thirty feet tall! Motion between her legs caught her attention and she literally screamed at what she saw.

"NO! BY THE ABYSS YOU CAN'T!!" she cried as she began to struggle with all the remaining strength within her, though she knew it was futile. She was too ashamed to admit that her body responded opposite of her mind and felt a thrill of excitement rush through it in anticipation.

Swaying beneath was a massive cock that had grown with the size of the demon holding her. It had to be at least seven feet in length and as thick as her arm. All about its length were bumps that she knew were meant to drive the recipient wild from the uneven texture. A thick bead of cum was at the slit before she watched it drop to the floor with a loud splat. Her demon body may be able to take some of this behemoth erection, but it would still be excruciating!

"Oh, but I will," Ezrias laughed, her voice much deeper, as her massive tits swayed on her chest from her amusement. "Your pussy was excellent, but I admit I am a woman that enjoys a fine ass when I see one. And yours is a most spectacular specimen that I cannot resist. How I am going to enjoy destroying it!"

Kendra was too weak at this point to kick about in protest as the spongy head of this battering ram pressed against the delicate star of her ass. Ezrias used her precum oozing out to slicken the entrance in preparation for what was to come.

"Please! I'm begging you," Kendra screamed as she felt the pressure against her ass begin. "DON'T! NOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGGHHHH!!"

The demons around them cheered and yelled insults at her as the succubus shrieked at the top of her lungs as the head slid into her ass. She thanked the stars that she was blessed with demon blood in her veins as it would truly kill her to take such an intrusion. Kendra cried out once more as Ezrias thrust forward, driving more of that massive cock into her. Her eyes closed as she trembled all over as her ass was stretched wide by the increasing thickness as it slid further into her. She focused her mind as best she could to make her body relax.

"I wish you could behold the beautiful sight of your ass being ruined," Ezrias laughed before a small groan escaped her. "Such tightness. The way your muscles are clenching at me is simply divine!"

Kendra could only stare wide-eyed at the ceiling with her mouth hanging open, unable to make a sound in response as inch by agonizing inch pushed deeper into her. Ezrias gave a lustful growl as she began to give short thrusts, making Kendra gasp as air was pushed out of her lungs with each deeper intrusion.

"Oh gods...," Kendra barely manages to croak as she finds her hips automatically pressing back towards Ezrias, feeling the length of the cock inside her. There was no possible reality in which she could fit something taller than she was inside her body. Instead, her body hung in the air as she was impaled by nearly half of its length with her abdomen bulging. All the while her succubus body was a raging inferno of ecstasy. Kendra's lungs filled with air once more as it was withdrawn partially to give her breath before Ezrias unleashed a deafening bestial roar.

"UNGH!!" she grunted as the brutal thrust forward slammed into her luscious body hard before being followed by another and another. Her legs tried to find some support for her before reaching back behind to lock around the rest of the cock not inside her. Ezrias pulled both her arms behind her, making those large brown jugs jut out and jiggle enticingly to the demons below with each savage thrust.

"No... UNGH!... More... UNGH!... please!" Kendra desperately pleaded with each breath she managed. Her desperation was growing by the moment as she could feel herself approaching the strongest orgasm she'd ever experience. One she feared would shatter her mind. Her grunts of protests began to mix with lusty moans of pleasure as she could feel her juices running in a steady stream down her thighs. Ezrias seemed to be encouraged by these moans, a few tentacles whipping around to slap the succubae's ass with harsh resounding cracks.

Kendra cried out as the whipping only turned her body on even more. She was at the mercy of her own demonic powers, her entire succubus body was one, big erogenous zone of heightened bliss. Each of those knobs and bumps along its length rubbed against her insides with each movement causing her mind to give up the fight. Her hips ground back against Ezrias as a long, sensual wail escaped her throat.

"OOOOOOHHHHH GODS YES!! FUCK ME!! FUCK MY ASS HARDER!!" Kendra howled in crazed lust, tongue hanging out of her mouth as she lost herself completely in the tidal wave of carnal bliss. An approving roar filled the room from the spectators at their leader's victory.

"Now that is spirit, princess! Now the real fun begins!" Ezrias growled before she began to pull Kendra's body down in time for her upward thrusts. The feeling about her cock was impossible to describe except other than having never experienced pleasure this raw and powerful in all the centuries she had existed. Ezrias did not pity those who died at the hands of a succubus, especially Kendra. They died experiencing the best sex in all the realms. Should they live, they would only be broken souls afterwards, unable to reach that same zenith again. Ezrias swore she would experience Kendra's body many times over this night and in the following days, as Merodach promised to allow her to have at this exotic demoness again.

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers