Blazing Glory Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

"OOOOOH BY THE ABYSS! MMMMM YESSSS!!" Kendra moaned loudly as the strokes came faster and harder, jolting her body back and forth wildly. Her heavy breasts swung about with each bestial thrust from the demoness behind her. She ignored the demons laughing at how she ground her ass harder back against their commander, focusing only on the mind numbing pleasure. She could hear the breath beginning to quicken behind her as she was fucked brutally and lethally, had she not been immortal.

"You are too much, Kendra," Ezrias gasped with labored breaths, "I am going to stain your insides to be forever claimed as mine. Forever as my personal bitch! Take my cum, royal slut! TAKE IT ALL!!"

Ezrias said those last words with a roar as she pulled the succubus downward with one final thrust. Kendra stared wide-eyed in horror as she felt that massive slab of meat throb before thick monster cum erupted inside her ass. The cock's girth was so thick that it blocked any from escaping, each pulse of cum going deeper into her. She can only tremble in shock at the odd sensation of the spunk filling her, her stomach beginning to swell. Through it all, she could feel Ezrias continue to pump load after thick creamy load of jizz into her body. Her jaw quivers in fear from what is happening and what she suspects is to come.

"Not this! Anything but this!" Kendra cries out before her words choke off and she closes her mouth, eyes open wide as can be and wild in disbelief. She can feel the cum seeping up into her throat and tries to swallow it back down, but there is nowhere to go but up.

"Now, now! Be a good princess and give up on resisting," Ezrias purrs hotly, flexing her cock inside to send a couple larger bursts of cum. "This is always my favorite part after all."

Kendra's hair whips about as she frantically shakes her head as her mouth suddenly fills with cum, cheeks billowing out while twin tendrils of spunk spurt out her nose. Her mouth opens as cum bursts forth in a great wave across the room. Thick spurts sent through her body shoot out of her mouth in a steady, sticky stream as if she were nothing more than the decorative spout for a fountain that was this titan-sized cock. What semen doesn't rocket from her mouth pours out in a white flood to spill down her front before cascading to the floor. Her brown tits sway and drip with sticky jizz as the front of her body is glazed.

Every part of her being filled with cum finally triggered it. Unable to speak since she couldn't breathe at the moment, her eyes roll up and a long muffled moan escapes her from the explosion within her mind as her body and soul are crushed by her climax. Kendra's vision went white as her hips frantically hump against the cock she is impaled on as her juices burst free from her pussy, spraying outwards to shower the ground beneath them. The orgasm only briefly subsides before her pussy squirts again to be followed by another in a long chain of squirting orgasm. Her body twists and contorts within Ezria's grasp, cum flowing past her smiling lips.

With a victorious grin, Ezrias slides Kendra off her cock and drops her to the ground like a used cum rag. The succubus hits the floor with a large splash in the pool of sex juices they created. Her body continues to twitch and spasm in mini-orgasms as she looks faintly to see demons all about stroking their cocks, having been turned on by such a lewd spectacle from the royal demoness.

"More," she moans loudly to them. Her request is granted as a series of grunts is followed by a shower of spunk fall upon her body, coating her completely. All she cares about now is sex. She wants their cocks. She needs their cum. The succubus begs for more and more. A hand seizes her hair and drags her through the wet mess of a floor over to the rest. They give her more throughout the night and following days without stopping. And that smile never left her face.

********************

Blaze moved swiftly through the forest surrounding them as he looked down. Other figures followed him closely through the brush as quietly as they could. Nadine traced behind to make sure he did not miss anything that would lead them off the trail of their targets. Kali and Evalyn followed the normally cheerful lycan with the terrifying cloaked figure of Death's Mistress trailing a few steps back. Huffing and puffing along in his effort to keep up was Ambassador Flynn, his angry mutters of not getting left behind the only sound they heard from time to time. Amused at this, a grinning Tyra formed the rear guard while her eyes were ever watchful of their surroundings for any sign of ambush.

All of those in the party were filled with the same firm resolve to rescue Kendra. Even though Kendra's true nature had been revealed by Rae, they could not bring themselves to abandon the succubus to whatever fate Mero had intended for her. Blaze had been skeptical at first in his disbelief that the demon he loved was the one prophesized to end the world as they knew it. The idea that he would meet such a person at the beginning of his quest nearly made him laugh with the irony since his dream was to become the type of hero who saves the world.

The group in Captain Red's cabin had been quiet for a long time after Rae had finished. It did not matter to him. Kendra was still the succubus he had met in the beginning. This destroyer nonsense meant nothing to him. Only his love for her mattered.

Upon seeing his unwavering resolve to get her back, the others quickly quashed their minor fears or misgivings about the situation. Kali gave orders to Kaiman to be in charge of the lycan race in her absence until she came back. The gatorman had fiercely protested at first before arguing to at least be allowed to accompany her. Yet he could not insist any further when Nadine and Evalyn stated they would accompany her in his stead. Tyra was committed to go wherever Blaze went as his guardian.

However, they were still in the dark on as where they would even begin searching for Kendra. Rae had chimed in her suspicions. From the direction Mero had flown toward, there was a possible location in the massive mountain chain to their west. According to the drowess, he flew toward what was a large volcano that served as an entrance to the dwarven cities. Further inside the underworld was a city her sister and other dark elves called home. Her sister would likely have knowledge through spies about the pathways the forces of Koa were using. She knew the layout of the drow city from maps but was not sure of the route to take there from dwarven territory.

Kiora spoke of the dwarf ambassador Flynn being from that area. Queen Roselei was having a hard enough time restraining Flynn from taking his forces back to their home before other races could possibly claim it. He could lead them in the direction of the drow city while being able to ascertain the cities' conditions before the rest of the dwarves came to salvage their homes. It would serve to be a mutual benefit for both parties.

The rescue party had been formed and was off before the sun rose the following day. At first they simply made in the same direction of the large, smoking volcano in the distance. The evidence of the war that had ravaged the countryside eventually faded into wilderness. Their eyes were still scanning their surroundings for any remnants of the evil horde that had scattered in full retreat a few days earlier.

"Stop!" Rae hissed softly but urgently the same moment all three lycans drew up with their ears perked. The party stopped and tensed in preparation of an ambush. The forest was quiet except for the occasional chirp of a bird and wind rustling the leaves of the trees above. Blaze looked over his shoulder to the members with keener hearing than he possessed.

"What is it?" he whispered.

"Hell hounds," the drowess replied before turning her head to spit on the ground with disgust. "I would recognize the growls of those foul beasts anywhere. I would estimate at least a dozen by what I can hear. They must be the ones we are tracking."

"Aurora is with them. I can hear her in the distance yelling at the hounds," Nadine whispered in a near growl. The hackles along the back of her neck were raised. This was a surprise as there had been no sightings of the four generals of Kaos. Aurora must have stayed in their encampment as a liaison for the goddess to her army. A guess at best, he supposed. Blaze cursed silently to himself as he remembered foxwoman. He did not want to risk encountering her magic again. As if reading his expression in weighing their options, Nadine simply smiled before turning to Kali and Evalyn. "Come on. Let's go."

"What? Wait!" Blaze started as the pantherwoman and lycan leader nodded. Nadine put her hand on his shoulder and leaned in to kiss his lips briefly, as the others lycans strode past.

"This is a problem we lycans should handle," she whispered. Her arms wrapped about him in a tender embrace. "Besides, I won't lose you to her again. Go around with the others as we distract them. Bring Kendra back to us."

The catwoman let him go and gave him that small, cheerful smile that he always loved about her before she swiftly disappeared into the dense forest to catch up with the others. He desperately wanted to follow. He knew the dangers of this rescue attempt had for all of them. Yet he did not want to lose anyone else he held dear. Blaze looked after them with concern before a firm hand pulled him.

"Come, Richard," Rae spoke softly to him. "We are close enough to the mountain to proceed without tracking them any further. Have faith in our comrades. We knew we could encounter those we have scores to settle with. I do not wish to lose a dear friend either, but let us make the most of the danger they are putting themselves in for our sakes."

Blaze looked into the glowing red eyes of the drow assassin before nodding. Nadine's cheerful spirit was what had kept many of them going through the hardest times. He looked forward to seeing her smile when he brought Kendra back with him. He moved with the smaller rescue group to circumnavigate the clash about to occur.

********************

Tails swaying low behind supple bodies moving with feline grace eased through the underbrush of the forest with hardly a sound. It was an amazing feat considering the speed at which the hunters pursued their prey. They came upon their targets resting in a small forest clearing. The hell hounds panted heavily from the restless pace they were being driven in their retreat. The pack lay off to the side. On the other side was a silver-haired foxwoman leaning wearily against the tree, her eyes gazing through the trees toward the volcano, their current hope of escape. Three sets of golden eyes looked on from the darkness.

Nadine almost purred with satisfaction at the weary state their prey was in. Despite being heavily outnumbered, an exhausted enemy was the perfect prey to pounce upon. Her breath caught in her throat when a few hellhounds stopped panting and looked up. Their ears perked as they began to sniff at the air. Their ambush would be found out within seconds if they didn't spring now. Nadine gave a low soft hiss to signal Kali and Evalyn.

Catwoman and pantherwoman leaped from the brush into the pack of unprepared hell hounds. The beasts yelped in surprise before their sharp, unearthly cries of pain filled the clearing as claws tore through flesh and staff crushed bones. Aurora staggered upright in her weariness to look at the ambush with shock. Collecting herself quickly, the foxwoman's lips begin to move in casting a spell. Just as they had planned. The silent catwoman sprinted from her cover to come upon Aurora from her right, blindsiding the foxwoman with the fist connecting to her lower jaw.

Aurora screamed in pain as she was sent crashing to the ground, the rest of the words of her spell lost to the excruciating pain in her jaw. She staggered to her feet dazedly before touching her jaw, letting the magic flow in to heal the broken bone. The pain having ceased, she looked to the catwoman already moving in for another strike.

"You heartless monster," Nadine screamed as she lashed out. Aurora sidestepped to avoid the blow before leaping backwards to put some space between the two of them. Nadine turned about, her claws releasing in her growing fury. "You collaborated to kill hundreds of your own kind! I'll make you pay for all those lycans who suffered."

"My kind?... MY kind?" Aurora spoke, her own voice rising in anger. Her eyes returned the hatred glaring at her. She removed the chigiriki from its harness and pointed the spiked ball at the slowly circling catwoman. "I was more than happy to serve my goddess in bringing about the suffering of you filthy vermin!"

"As much as I want to tear you apart right now, I still want to know why before I do. What could make you hate your own people so much?" Nadine replied. The catwoman did not expect to get a truthful answer but was driven out of curiosity to know. If it was a simple answer of one person delighting is death, it would make it all the easier to dispose of the evil before her.

"There you go with that again. What does it matter to you?" The foxwoman yelled, impossibly seeming to grow angrier than she already was. Her left eye twitched as the metallic click released the spiked ball. Her arm lashed out as she screamed. "I was never one of you hateful scum!"

Nadine was caught off guard by the ferocity coming from the normally composed foxwoman. The chain extended as the spiked end of her weapon whistled through the air. The speed amazed the furry beauty as it missed her head by mere inches as she dove downward to avoid it. She was showered with splintering wood as it tore through the small tree next to her. She yelped and hurriedly rolled away before the tree came crashing down on her.

"You lycan filth. You could never understand the suffering my clan went through generation after generation," Aurora spat in seething anger while whipping the spiked ball back around into a high arc. "We foxes chose to embrace magic. It is a beautiful part of this world. But lycans feared magic's use over claws and teeth so much you branded us all witches. We were abandoned by the lycan race, forever isolated and alone as a result. And it's because of your kind's ignorance that she died!"

Nadine leaped aside as the deadly end of Aurora's chigiriki impacted the ground where she had been. Dirt exploded outwards from the impact that surprised Nadine. Foxwomen were not known for their lycan strength, but Aurora was wielding it with the same ferocity her sister did with her staff. The foxwoman was beside herself with rage. Nadine did not understand why this foxwoman was so infuriated by what she had said. Her own anger ebbed away with the growing confusion at this while Aurora lunged at her once more. Nadine's muscles tensed to move before the glimmer in the sunlight froze her where she stood.

"YOU BASTARDS BURNED MY MOTHER ALIVE!" The foxwoman shrieked, tears flowing from her eyes. Nadine realized she should have died with those words. The shock at witnessing her adversary in tears had frozen her where she stood. If not the tears, those very words would have had the same effect. Bark exploded once more as the infuriated foxwoman misjudged her weapons angle to embed itself in the large tree adjacent to the catwoman. Aurora grunted as she pulled on her weapon repeatedly before screaming in rage as she continued to pull at it in futility.

Nadine backed away from the enraged foxwoman, her mind reeling from the shock. Throughout the life of a lycan, one of the messages driven home into younglings was to fear magic. It was an unnatural force for lycans to use when they had been gifted with the strength and endurance of the natural species they resembled. The stories of foxwomen were always told to frighten them of how magic corrupts those who dabble into its dark arts. She had never seen a foxwoman before Aurora, but she had grown up despising their kind. Generation after generation was raised to hate that which they feared. But never had she heard the lycans resorted to burning the foxwomen the same as humans did to witches.

Golden eyes glanced to Kali and Evalyn fighting savagely against the hell hounds. Kali hissed in disgust as a hound bit onto her staff she used to block her face from getting ravaged. The Hellcat whipped it around to slam the hound into the others. Tears stung Nadine's eyes as the gravity of Aurora's words cut to her very soul. The little sister she had always loved so dearly had suffered greatly until recently. Nadine had always tried to get her friends to accept her little sister, but they refused out of fear. The hatred and loneliness had hurt Kali more than she could ever comprehend.

Yet Nadine realized now that she had partaken in that very same kind of hatred. The winsome catwoman many called her. Able to make friends with so many in a brief amount of time. Even she had looked down upon foxwomen to where she had despised Aurora from the very first moment she saw her. It didn't matter that it would not have changed the intent of the foxwoman that day or the events to follow. What mattered was that she had hated Aurora without a second thought.

Aurora was right. Tears slid down her cheeks. She was scum, for treating another the very same way others did her little sister. The foxwoman before her had lost her mother to the very same, ignorant hate. She could now see why Aurora hated her own kind with such passion. The same hatred had likely lured the dark goddess in to take advantage of Aurora for her grand schemes of worldwide chaos. Would Kali have become any different if she had continued to endure the weight of their oppressive eyes and words?

"I'm sorry," Nadine choked out in barely a whisper as Aurora gave up on freeing her weapon.

Aurora had regained some composure as she hurriedly wiped the wetness from her face. "What did you say? More pathetic attempts to chastise me?"

"I am sorry," Nadine repeated herself as she brushed away her tears. "I know it does not justify the wrongs you have committed, but I am just as much to blame. I had no idea the Fox Clan had suffered the same bigotry my sister endured."

"You bitch. I was careless in my anger to let my feelings out like that, but you would sink so low to use that against me? Don't you even dare pity me!" Aurora shouted, her body trembling.

"I don't pity you. I know there will never be enough recompense in words, but I am so very sorry that your mother was taken from you. That you never had any friends to experience joy with. Instead you were left to be despised and alone. We should stop this. Kali has already changed our people's negative feelings about her. We can work to welcome to Fox Clan back into lycan society without fear or repercussion. You have much to atone for, but I promise I will support you the whole way through," Nadine finished as she extended her hand to the other. Aurora's silver eyes had grown wider with every word Nadine spoke. New tears pooled in those eyes before cascading down her cheeks as she stepped back from Nadine.

"No. It's a ruse. There will never be peace or understanding after so much hatred. Hatred is all I have left! I won't let you take it from me!," Aurora angrily shook her head as she stared at Kali in fear before closing her eyes. Collecting herself, the foxwoman spoke with her voice becoming horrifyingly distant with each passing word, "I sacrifice my life to the dark kitsunes of old! Spirit of the Nine, consume this body of mine!"

Those chanted works seemed to echo eerily in the air before an explosive silver aura of magic enveloped the foxwoman. Nadine was thrown back by the concussion of air. Her claws frantically dug deep into the soil as she was finding herself in an unexpected windstorm with the sorceress at the epicenter. Her cackles rose in instinctual fear from being in close proximity of such dangerous magic. Narrowed eyes watered against the wind as she looked to the silvery tendrils wrapping themselves about the foxwoman, seeing agony in Aurora's face before she disappeared inside the magic maelstrom.

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers