Blown Away

Story Info
Necessity becomes the mother of invention.
19.7k words
3.56
66.4k
29
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,791 Followers

*Author's note: Wife sharing can take several different forms. Swinging is one popular example but one in which the husband is also shared. Typically, it means the husband either doesn't participate at all or only to some point short of intercourse.

The form of sharing that seems to get the most attention (but that does nothing for me) involves some form of humiliation. It seems that many people associate all wife sharing with this one aspect of it, but that is most definitely not the only form it can take.

Other men have secret fantasies about being with other men sexually and wife sharing gives them some amount of 'legitimacy' to engage in gay sexual activity. Again, that's not my thing.

The one that 'does it' for me is sharing one's wife in order to watch her simply because she's so beautiful and sexy that it's a huge turn on to see her turned on. She is initially reluctant when the subject comes up and has a lot of questions and concerns. Over time, she finds herself willing to consider it and eventually agrees to give it a try. The key is she can't choose the guy because then it's about more than just having sex and for me, that doesn't work, either.

So if humiliation or male-on-male fellatio is your thing, this story won't 'do it' for you. If, however, the thought of seeing your gorgeous, loving wife in the throes of ecstasy with another man does do it for you, you might find this right up your alley.

This story involves wife sharing out of physical necessity...with a twist down the road.

Lastly, character development is everything for me, so if you prefer a couple of pages of setup followed by a fuck fest, this probably won't work you, either.

Otherwise—enjoy!

******

"Can you hear me okay?"

"Yes. How about me?"

"Perfect. And I can see you now, too," he said.

"Same here! Hi, honey!" she said smiling happily. "How are you?"

"Great! And getting very short."

"Any change in the date you sent me in your last letter?" she asked hoping and praying they wouldn't extend her husband's tour of duty in Afghanistan.

"Nope. So far, so good," he told her.

"Wonderful! I can't wait until you're home," she said excitedly.

"No kidding. It's all I think about now," he told her.

"No one else is listening, are they?" she asked knowing that sometimes privacy was at a premium.

"No. I'm all alone. Is it pillow talk time?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah!" she told him. "I am so horny I can't think about anything else."

"Well, that's understandable," he said in a very serious tone. "I mean, after you've had yourself some of this..." He was obviously referring to himself and his very ample cock; the cock his wife so dearly loved and craved.

"Hah! You jest, but you have no idea how much I love that beautiful beast of yours. I've gone through four sets of batteries on my favorite vibrator, but it's no substitute for the real thing."

"It's getting very close to coming home time," he told her. "A couple more 'camping trips' then it'll be time to start packing up. Before you know it, I'll be making love to you in our bed again."

He could see her biting her lip and the motion of her arm told him she was already playing with herself.

"I don't want to make love, sweetheart. I want to get fucked. Hard!" she moaned as her finger circled her swollen nub.

"Your wish is my command," he promised her. "I'd play around too, but there's no guarantee Jeff won't walk in on me."

Jeff was Jeff Walker and only one of three other lieutenants in his infantry company of some 250 men. He was also Kyle Randall's best friend.

Kyle was an Army infantry officer, or 11A (said '11 Alpha') as it was called in the Army, and Jeff was the company executive officer. They shared a room at Fire Base Thomas in northwestern Afghanistan were they'd been deployed for the last seven and a half months.

They had one more mission to complete and once it was over, they'd start preparing their equipment to head home to Fort Lewis, Washington, where Kyle had been stationed since finishing his infantry training after graduating from West Point just over two and a half years ago.

He'd met his wife, Kayleigh, while he was a cadet, and after dating for just over a year, they married the same day he'd graduated and been commissioned a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army.

Kayleigh had been home alone waiting for her very handsome husband's first long deployment to come to an end, and although she'd had some idea just how difficult it would be, it really hit home after the second month.

Kyle and Kayleigh or K2 (K-squared) as they sometimes called themselves, had a very full and very active love life. After a very romantic second date during Kyle's senior year at the Academy, they'd made love for the first time at her apartment. Kayleigh was a year older than him and was a registered nurse who'd just taken a job at a local hospital when a friend of a friend had introduced her to Kyle.

He was not only the best-looking guy she'd ever dated, he was kind, caring, and as intelligent as anyone she'd ever met. For his part, he'd had the very same thoughts about her, and it was as close to 'love at first sight' as it gets for both of them.

Kyle was an even six feet tall with broad shoulders and a narrow waist, all part of a very athletic body. As much as Kayleigh appreciated that about him, he had the most handsome face she'd ever seen. He had gorgeous blue eyes and thick, black hair he wore closely cropped. Whenever he smiled, he not only showed off a perfect, dazzling white smile, but two amazing little dimples appeared just above his very masculine looking jaw. Kayleigh found him (and his smile) completely irresistible—in every way.

Kayleigh was as beautiful as Kyle was handsome. She was 5'7" and also had a very toned, athletic body and a set of gorgeous, C-cup breasts that Kyle noticed immediately even as he tried not to stare the first time they met. She too, had beautiful blue eyes and naturally blonde hair which she wore about shoulder length. She kept it up or in ponytail at work, but otherwise wore it down. Her soft, silky, smooth hair framed a gorgeous face with its own perfect smile and soft, full lips.

"A match made in heaven," was something they'd both heard and said several times about them once things got serious.

Both of them had been with a handful of other people, but neither had ever experienced anything like the kind of mind-blowing sex they enjoyed with each other. As far as size went, Kyle was well into the above-average range. Kayleigh had never dated (or even seen) a black guy so to her, the few things she'd heard were just urban legend. Besides, even if they were all true, she couldn't imagine anything better than making love with this man she was still very much head-over-heels in love with some three years later.

They each shared an unspoken concern that at some point after getting married, the frequency or intensity of their lovemaking might fall off. To their great delight, that had never happened.

Kyle was often gone on some local deployment for a few days, and as their time together grew shorter, their lovemaking would grow more frantic. The only thing better was the incredible 'reunion' sex they had when he came home a few days or a few weeks later. This eight-month deployment had pushed Kayleigh to her limits and she was now beside herself with anticipation.

"Take your shirt off, honey," she said almost begging.

Lost in thought about how he'd met his beautiful wife, Kyle nearly forgot they were Skyping.

"Hold on," he replied. She watched him set the laptop down and quickly strip off the brown tee-shirt he wore under his uniform, exposing that thick, muscled chest she loved so much.

"Better?" he asked knowing Jeff would understand if he walked in on them. Hell, he'd understand even if Kyle was jerkin' his gherkin, but that was something he wasn't willing to risk. He'd take care of business sometime later using the image of his gorgeous wife sitting there naked as she played with her pussy; a pussy he knew perfectly well was very nicely trimmed and very, very wet.

He watched her as she sighed and moaned. Her eyes closed briefly as she did then opened again to take in the sight of her handsome husband to help her brain 'seal the deal.'

"Talk to me," she begged as she got closer.

Kayleigh loved hearing her husband 'talk dirty' when they did it. She loved that he was a total gentleman outside the bedroom, but when it came to lovemaking or 'fucking' as she always called it when they were well...fucking, she was as nasty a woman as a woman could be. She loved it when her gentleman husband 'went there' and said the kinds of things he'd never even think of saying anywhere else.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he began. "I want to suck your fucking tits and bite your nipples—hard."

Kayleigh gasped in anticipation of the pleasant pain he inflicted with his teeth; something she'd asked for early and often in their relationship. She wasn't sure where that need came from, but she absolutely loved when a man bit hard enough to nearly draw blood.

"I want to fuck your hot cunt so bad and so hard," he told her as her eyes closed again. "No warm up, either, bitch. I'm just gonna take what I want."

"Oh...God!" she moaned. "What is it you want?" she asked knowing she was right on the edge.

"I want that tight fucking pussy of yours," he replied.

"Oooooh! Ssshit! What else?" she begged knowing he knew what she wanted to hear.

"After my cock is slippery wet I'm gonna roll you over, spread your ass and fuck your other hole until you scream."

Kyle tried not to laugh when Kayleigh really did scream. Since he couldn't cum with her, it seemed contrived and yet it was the best he could do for her 7,000 miles away. He watched as her body tensed and writhed in pleasure, her hand working furiously down below.

He couldn't help but laugh when her laptop started sliding all over the place as her body twitched and spasmed with pleasure.

"Fffuck!" she cried out as she came as hard as he could ever remember. "Jesus...fuck!" she moaned as her body began to relax a few seconds later.

"How was that, baby?" he asked with a smile.

"Amazing!" she told him. "Oh, my God, Kyle. I need you home ASAP!"

"I'm doin' my best, baby," he told her. "You have a wonderful night's sleep and I'll be home to give you the real thing soon, okay?"

"Mmmm. Yes. That sounds very okay," she said as she laid down in their bed. "I love you so much!"

"I love you, too, sweetheart," he said just as they both heard a knock on the door.

"Is it Jeff?" she said, her eyes dreamy with afterglow.

"Yep," he told her.

"Come on in, dude," she heard him call out.

Jeff walked in and seeing the laptop and Kayleigh's gorgeous face said, "Am I interrupting?"

"No, not at all," Kyle told him. "Say 'hey' to Kayleigh."

Jeff bent down so she could see him and said, "Hey, gorgeous!"

"Hi, handsome!" she said back. Jeff was also a very good-looking guy, he just wasn't in Kyle's league. He was attractive to be sure, but he wasn't Kyle.

"How about a little flash for my best buddy, honey?" Kyle said with a smile as he looked at his executive officer.

"Well...I suppose one little peek wouldn't hurt," she said with a smile as she pulled the sheet down exposing her perfect, soft, round breasts.

Kayleigh smiled and said, "We gotta find you a wife, Jeff," as she pulled the sheets back up after a few seconds.

"Damn!" he said. "All I can say is your husband is a very lucky man."

Kayleigh laughed then told him, "Oh, he's gonna get very lucky real soon."

"Goodnight, beautiful," Jeff said moving out of the image.

"Night, Jeff. Sweet dreams."

She could no longer see him, but she heard him say, "That's a given...now!"

She and Kyle said their final goodbyes then agreed on the next time he'd try and Skype with her four days later. They'd be getting ready for their last mission the next day then be out for three days and back that night. By the time everything was put away from that last mission, he should be able to call her and temporarily satisfy her one more time before heading back to Fort Lewis via a two-day stop in Germany.

"Okay, I guess tonight will have to hold me 'til then," she said with a happy, satisfied look on her pretty face.

"Love you, baby," he said. She blew him a kiss then he disconnected the call.

"Fifteen more days," Jeff said once the connection ended.

"Fourteen and a wakeup," Kyle countered.

"I like the way you think, man," Jeff told him. "And damn that wife of yours is hot!"

"You ain't kiddin'. I can't wait to get home and tap that again."

Jeff laughed then told Kyle he was hitting the rack. They had to be up at 0430 hours and on the road by 0600 so both men needed a few hours sleep. What Kyle really needed was a blow job from his gorgeous wife, but that would have to wait another two weeks. Well, if everything stayed on schedule and nothing went wrong, that is.

Three days later they were on their way back to base camp after a reasonably routine humanitarian mission providing food and routine medical care to a small village. All part of the 'hearts and minds' campaign.

Kyle was in the first Humvee in the column with the company commander and their driver while Jeff was in the last. They always avoided roads or anything that resembled a road, and did their best to find a new route each and every time they went out knowing the enemy was always watching. Any route they used was subject to having an IED or Improvised Explosive Device planted on it and detecting them was often impossible.

The company commander was a smart guy with two previous tours under his belt. He directed his driver to go off road as soon as possible and Jeff knew he was going down into a gully and across a stream bed. They'd never used this route before so doing so made perfect sense.

Or it did until the sight of a huge column of smoke and fire up ahead was followed by a blast wave Jeff felt nearly 200 yards back.

The radios lit up with chatter about the IED strike.

It was Kyle's vehicle and Jeff's blood ran cold. He loved and cared for all of his soldiers and he took any injury or loss personally. But the fact that it was his best friend made it all the more difficult.

The company reacted just as it had trained many times before for this very contingency. They'd been in several firefights and even been ambushed but they'd avoided IEDs the entire deployment...until now.

Jeff watched as several soldiers approached the burning vehicle and he saw them dragging a body out of the driver's side while someone else staggered away with the help of a fellow soldier who'd come to his aid. He learned over the radio that the company commander was the one who walked away. He had been briefly knocked unconscious by the blast but was otherwise okay.

The driver had been gravely injured and a medevac chopper was on the way. Kyle had also been hurt but other than a mention of blood loss, Jeff had no idea what had happened. The good news was that Kyle was conscious and alert. Jeff wanted to sprint up front and make sure his friend was okay, but his primary task was security of the exposed rear of the convoy and protocol dictated he stay there.

Ten minutes later, the driver and one Lieutenant Kyle Randall were onboard the helo and on their way to Bagram Air Force Base for medical care beyond the first aid rendered by soldiers on sight.

Jeff knew he had 12 hours to get out a casualty report and that if the driver didn't make it, someone from Bagram would have the responsibility to ensure next-of-kin notifications were made in person back home.

Later than evening, he and the CO were debriefed on what others had seen and knew from observing the blast. Later, a phone call from the hospital at Bagram confirmed what their men had seen and reported.

"Specialist Thompson looks like he's gonna make it. He's lost his right leg, but he should be okay otherwise," the Air Force medic explained after getting off the phone with an Air Force medic at Bagram.

"The El-Tee (Army speak for a lieutenant which is abbreviated 'LT') should be okay, too. He took a piece of shrapnel that came up from the ground."

"Through his ass?" Jeff asked.

"Um...yes, sir," the young medic replied. "I don't know how much damage it did, but I do know he's not paralyzed or anything serious, but we won't be sending them back."

"We're gonna have to inventory their gear," the company commander said.

"I'll take of Kyle's stuff, boss," Jeff told the CO who was still dealing with the aftermath of a pretty bad concussion.

"Okay. Thanks, Jeff," he told him. "Tough break for Thompson, but thank God they're both alive."

Some 18 hours later, Kayleigh's phone rang. She didn't recognize the number and almost didn't answer it. She wasn't too concerned because she knew that if the worst had happened, two soldiers in green uniforms would show up in person. Still, she answered it because not answering was too much for her.

"Hello?" she said.

"Mrs. Randall?"

"Yes?" she said now getting very concerned.

"Ma'am, my name is Sergeant Dozier with Army Headquarters in Washington DC. Ma'am, I'm calling to inform you that your husband, First Lieutenant Kyle Randall, was wounded in action today."

Kayleigh's legs went rubbery and her brain was having trouble processing information. She knew that death notifications were always done in person and that injuries were relayed via phone. Even so, actually hearing the words scared her to the point she thought she might vomit.

"What?" she said barely able to believe what she'd heard. "Is he alive? Is he okay? Is he..."

"He's alive, ma'am. The medical report says he was wounded during an IED strike and that a piece of shrapnel entered his body. It's being removed as we speak and after that he'll be recuperating as needed. Unfortunately, that's all the information I have."

"Oh, my God!" she said still frantic with fear. "Where is he? Can I see him? Can he call? Can he..."

"He's at Bagram Air Force Base in Afghanistan in their hospital. I don't know when he might call, but I'm sure he'll be allowed to call you as soon as he can."

She knew the sergeant was only doing his job so she apologized for being so freaked out and thanked him.

"No problem, ma'am," he told her. "Oh, and I'll be calling his parents as soon as we hang up."

"Thank you. And...Sergeant? Was anyone else hurt?" she had the presence of mind to say.

"I'm not allowed to discuss that, ma'am. You'll have to ask your husband when he calls. I'm very sorry."

"No. That's okay. Thank you again, Sergeant," she said as the call ended.

*****

Bagram Air Force Base

"Lieutenant Randall, I'm Doctor Kranz. You lost quite a bit of blood, but you're gonna be fine. We're gonna prep you for surgery to remove a piece of shrapnel, okay?"

"My men. Is everyone okay?" Kyle asked.

"I don't know the answer to that. We'll check once we've got you taken care of. I show you as being blood type A+. Is that correct?" the doctor asked as they wheeled his gurney into the OR."

"Um...yeah. Yeah, I'm A+. Who's gonna call my wife?" was his next question.

"She's already been called. Once you're up and alert, we'll get you a phone so you can call her, too. Before we put you under I'm gonna do a few checks, okay?"

A pair of medics were cutting his clothes off after having removed his boots.

"Can you feel this?" the doctor asked after poking his foot with a something sharp.

"Yes," Kyle said. Each prick brought the same answer.

"Good. No paralysis. Once we get this hunk of metal out of you, we'll reassess."

The next thing Kyle knew he woke up in a bed to the sound of beeps coming from somewhere.

"Hey there, soldier," he heard a feminine voice say.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,791 Followers