Blown Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Josh? Kyle Randall," he said as he called the surrogate-in-waiting.

"Are you serious?" Josh asked when Kyle told him his services were needed. "Hell yeah! Just tell me when and where."

This time, Kayleigh wore a slinky red dress with red come-fuck-me heels. This time, Kayleigh didn't even bother with a bra at all and Kyle loved the way her hard nipples showed through the thin material. It seemed obvious his wife was much more comfortable in her new role, and the way she dressed was all the proof he needed.

They chose the same hotel and met Josh in the same place as Rob. Kayleigh was much more open about flirting with him and even kissed him hello when they met. To his great surprise, that alone caused a small stirring as the sight of seeing his wife just kissing another man turned him on like hell.

She was very aggressive in bed this time and Kyle loved hearing her ask Josh how badly he wanted to fuck her just before taking his thick cock in her mouth.

Kyle stood up and moved so he could get a better view and when he did, he became aware he had what felt like a full erection for the first since the IED blast. He stayed bent over just a little bit not wanting his wife to find out about his secret before he was ready to tell her.

He smiled at her as she took her lover deep inside her mouth and as she came up for air, she smiled and said, "Are you enjoying yourself over there?"

"Oh, yeah!" he told her. "This is SO hot!"

Kayleigh sucked and blew then sucked some more before Josh groaned loudly and said, "Get that pussy of yours up here right fucking now!"

Kayleigh happily agreed and moments later, Josh was pile driving his cock into her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh...fffuck!!" Kayleigh screamed as she wildly reached out for her husband's hand.

Kyle flinched when it landed on, then squeezed, something she thought was his hand but wasn't. He pulled back quickly but it was still too late.

Kayleigh gave him a 'WTF' look but was so far gone she wanted no part in stopping until she'd cum. Moments later, it happened, and her body exploded in a glorious orgasm that had her screaming loudly then whimpering with satisfaction.

When Josh got up to shower, Kayleigh said with a wicked smile, "Come here, Lieutenant!"

Kyle laid down beside her as she rolled over on top of him and said, "What in the hell was that?"

"Oh, you noticed," he said rather sheepishly.

"Um...yeah. I did notice. You had a hard on, didn't you?" she said. Then she spelled out the WTF.

"What the fuck? How is that even possible?" she asked.

"I...I don't know," he told her truthfully.

"Is that the first time it's happened?" she asked her voice filled with incredulity.

"Um...well, not exactly."

"What? Exactly how long have you been able to get it up and not been telling me?" she demanded to know.

"Well, this was the first time I've been fully hard," he began explaining.

"Fully hard?" she asked wanting more information.

"I had some...stirrings the first time. You know. With Rob. Nothing much, mind you. But it was something."

"Go on," she said now fascinated.

"Then I had a kind of second arousal in the shower a few days ago," he confessed.

"And...what brought that on?" she wanted to know. "What were you thinking about when this...arousal...took place?"

"You," he said omitting the Rob part.

"Me? As in...just me?" she asked knowing he wasn't telling her everything.

"Well, not exactly," he confessed.

"Were you fantasizing about me and...someone else?"

"Kind of," he told her sheepishly.

"Kind of, huh? Hmmm. You've never lied to me before, Kyle. Don't start now."

Josh came out of the shower and thanked them both for inviting him then left the married couple alone.

Kyle sighed and said, "I don't really understand this myself, but watching you with other men is...incredible."

"Hmmm. More incredible than being with me yourself?" she asked trying to make sense of it.

"I don't know, honey. Yes? No? Maybe?"

"Take off your clothes," she said in a demanding tone of voice.

Kyle did so then waited.

"Now lay down beside me," she ordered him.

His wife remembered having taken the dominant role once before and she could tell her husband was loving it. She began fondling him as she kissed him and nothing was going on.

Rather than get angry, she said very sweetly, "Close your eyes and imagine me doing this to Josh. Taking his long, thick cock in my hand as I french kiss him. You're watching me knowing I want his cock in my pussy so bad!"

Kayleigh felt her husband's limp penis begin to come to life as she spoke.

"You can see the need in my eyes. I don't just want his cock, I need it. I need it because I love having handsome men fuck me while my husband watches; my handsome husband who gets off knowing his wife craves sex with other men. He knows her pussy isn't just wet, she's going to cream all over this other man's cock when he fucks her."

Kyle was now rock hard and Kayleigh kept going talking him all the way to his first orgasm in many months using nothing but her hand as she kissed him.

"Jesus...fuck!!" Kyle cried out as he came, blowing cum all over his body from his stomach to the top of his head with one stream hitting the headboard.

Kayleigh laughed before saying, "My God! Your plumbing does work! Holy shit, Kyle!"

Later that evening, he was able to make love to his wife, another long-time first, but only when she talked him through his fantasy again. Kayleigh not only didn't criticize her husband, she didn't even feel angry or cheated. She was just thrilled he could make love to her again no matter how it happened.

Before they fell asleep, she asked him, "This isn't going to be just a temporary thing, is it?"

"What? My being able to cum again?" he asked.

"No. I mean...me being with other guys."

"Um...well, maybe. I...I don't really know," he said unwilling to be completely honest again.

"It's okay. Just tell me the truth. Do you want to keep doing this? You know, watching me with other men?"

She raised her head, looked into his eyes then said, "Just tell me the truth, sweetheart."

"Yes. I'd like to keep doing this," he said. He looked into hers and said, "Is that okay?"

She thought about it for a while then said, "I don't want it to be the only thing we do or even the main thing, but...I think I could manage to um...put on a show for you every now and then."

Kyle smiled at her and played with her hair as he asked, "Do you like getting fucked by other men while I watch you?"

She smiled back with a very evil smile and said, "Well, honestly? Yes. I like it very much. At least I do when I know you're watching me."

She saw him smile then said, "You really do like this, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah," he finally admitted. "I don't know why, but I absolutely love it."

"Well, if that's the case then maybe we could do this most of the time, and you could make love to me every now and then," she said still smiling. "Would you like that?"

Kyle was nearly rock hard again and Kayleigh noticed and laughed, "Ohhh! I take it that's a 'yes', then?"

"That is definitely a 'yes'," he told her as she stroked him back to life.

"Hmmm. I think I can live with that," she said as she took him deep in her mouth knowing he was imagining her with someone else.

The last thing he asked her that night was, "How would you feel about say...having Rob and Josh fuck you sometime?"

Kayleigh laughed and said, "Well...I think I'd feel...very, very good about that, actually."

She laughed even harder when she saw the sheets rising not far below her husband's stomach.

"How about this weekend?" he asked her.

"Mmmm. That sounds wonderful," she told him.

"How would you feel about maybe inviting one or even both of them to spend an entire weekend with us sometime?" Kyle asked deciding to press his luck.

Kayleigh smiled as she looked into his eyes and told him, "Hmmm. I like the way you think, Lieutenant."

Kyle rolled over and said, "I love you so much, honey."

"I know," she said with a smile. "And I love you, too."

"What else do you love?" he asked wanting to hear his wife say it out loud.

"Well...I also love getting fucked by other handsome men while my amazing husband watches me," she said indulging his newfound fantasy.

"Wow. You are so amazing," he said now rock hard again.

He turned toward her and couldn't resist asking, "So, how would you feel about...going black?"

Kayleigh laughed loudly then said, "Don't push your luck too far, okay, soldier?"

She paused, looked away then looked back at him and smiled before saying, "But then again, when have I ever been able to say 'no' to you?"

She saw him smile happily then said, "Or to the other men you bring me? So...sure. Why not. I think I might actually like having a thick, black cock in my pussy."

Kyle said, "Yes! Now that's the spirit!" before kissing her and telling her again just how much he loved her—and watching her.

As she once again took him in her mouth, he couldn't wait to watch her being fucked by some other man, knowing she would be looking forward to it just as much, if not more, than he would.

Just before she swallowed his load, Kyle still didn't understand why he enjoyed watching his beautiful wife getting fucked by another man so much. All he knew was that he did. The fact that his wife had taken to being with other men so quickly was utterly mind boggling and unbelievably amazing. As he shot his wad into his pretty wife's mouth, the thought that she did love being fucked by other men as much as he enjoyed watching her was exciting beyond words.

As time went by, they were both happier than they'd ever been with their new arrangement. In fact, both of them were so happy, they felt completely—blown away.