Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina and Jamie got up and moved to the side of the bed where Jane's legs were trapped by Myra's body.

Nina left the room and in the hallway she grabbed one of the large dildos Rick and Kate had layed out for everyone to use. She scampered back into the room. She ran the dildo through her own juice cuntlips. Coating it in her cream, she leaned over and began running the lifelike dildo between Jane's fleshy lips. She heard Jane squeal out around Myra's pussy and wiggled her lower body around.

Nina placed her arm across Jane's thighs and slowly fed the thick dildo into her tight pussy. Inch by inch she slid it into Jane's cunt. She slowed her intrusion and stopped when she felt Jamie behind her. She drew in a deep breath and tried to relax.

Jamie was salivating as he gripped his cock and slowly fed it into wet pussy. He kept focused on her pussy. He couldn't believe how those coal black lips clung to his shaft and watched as her pussy gobbled up his cock. He caressed her luscious, black cheeks and squeezed them and pulled them apart. He pushed more of his cock into her pussy and heard her let out a squeal, "OH yesssss Jamie, fuck me. Shove that gorgeous cock of your deep in me! I can't remember ever being this full before, more, more, give me more!"

She shoved the dildo roughly into Jane's cunt and pulling it out, shoved it back in harder and deeper. She loved how Jane shook and took all of the fake cock into her pussy.

Suddenly Jane screamed out around Myra's pussy and creamed all over the dildo. She increased her action on Myra's cunt. She concentrated on her clit; she flicked it back and forth with her tongue and drawing it deep between her lips, she was rewarded with a gush of cream all over her face.

Myra humped Jane's face, sending a river of juice into her waiting mouth. She clutched at her head and reached back and twisted and plucked away at Jane's luscious tits.

Jamie was in heaven. He was fucking a gorgeous black woman and watched the two friends from Boston enjoy one another. He dipped down and found Nina's thick red button. He stroked it several times. His fingers were coated in her juices and they slid around the stiff button. He pulled his hand away and looked down at the dark hole between her bubble cheeks. He tickled her butthole with his cum coated finger.

She let out a shriek, "Oh no Jamie, that hole in one way, out only!" She let out a grunt and tried to tighten her muscles, but he was able to slip one finger into her asshole.

He slammed into her pussy harder and she couldn't keep her muscles tighten. When he felt her release her hold, he slid his finger in her ass to the second knuckle. He heard her let out a grunt and she started cumming. He chuckled, "Oh I don't know about that Nina. I started playing with your butt and suddenly you came. How about another?" He picked up the pace and the entire room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin as he plowed in and out of her juicy cunt.

Nina pulled the dildo from Jane's cunt and lowered her mouth and began lapping away at her entire pussy. She was going insane. She sucked and lapped away. She shoved two fingers in and used her thumb on Jane's clit.

Jane was close again and when she felt Nina's tongue roll her clit around, she exploded all over Nina's face again.

Myra wanted some more too. She spun around and slammed her cunt back onto Jane's face. She leaned over and both Myra and Nina attacked Jane's pussy. She leaned down and her hand landed on the discarded dildo. She smiled and handed it to Jamie.

Jamie grabbed it and nodded to Myra. It was coated in Jane's juices and when Jamie pulled his fingers out of Nina's asshole, he replaced it with the dildo.

Nina let out a scream and tried to escape, but was held in place by Jamie and Myra. She growled out, "Oh fuck, Jamie, I'm gonna cum. You'll pay for this, but don't stop, harder, fuck me harder."

He pumped his cock as hard and as deep as he could. He was close and when he felt Nina's cunt muscles tighten around his cock, he lost it and started filling her pussy with his hot cum. He shot blast after blast into her receptive pussy. He continued to slide the dildo in and out of her ass.

Nina clung to Jane's legs as Nina released her pussy, Myra took over and as she brought Jane to another orgasm, she came too.

The four of them were drained. Jamie flopped down beside the trio, leaving the dildo deep in Nina's ass.

Myra lifted her weak body from Jane's steamy thighs and leaning over Nina, slowly pulled the fake cock from her tight, black ass.

Nina let out a shutter and kissed Myra and clung to her as she tried to calm down.

One by one the ladies went into the bathroom. There was a lot of giggling and eventually Jamie peaked in and the three of them were all wet water nymphs. Their bodies were covered in soap bubbles and their hair was covered in bubbles from the shampoo. He shook his head and returned to the bedroom. He drifted off to sleep, but was awaken when he felt not one, but two tongues on his cock. He looked up and saw both Myra and Jane licking Nina's dried cream from his cock. He sprung to life and the four of them sucked and fucked till the break of dawn.

Back at the other end, in the newly renovated west wing, another mixed couple was getting to know one another. Lanie Parish (Tamala Jones) and Sherlock Holmes (Jonny Lee Miller) entered the cozy bedroom. Lanie was dressed in a summery halter dress. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra, her stiff chocolate nipples were pressed against the thin silky material and her back was totally bare down to her waist. Her long black hair framed her face and her full, rich lips were coated in a deep red lipstick. She kicked off her sandals and slipped onto the bed. She patted the spot beside her, "Come sit with me Sherlock, I'm fascinated with your work, I've heard so many great things about you."

He removed his shoes and took a spot beside her, "So tell me Ms. Parish, what would you like to know?" He leaned forward and tenderly swept a stray lock of hair from her cheek.

Lanie let out a tiny moan and leaned in, pressing her cheek against his palm, "Please Sherlock, call me Lanie, no reason to be so formal, we are alone on a bed together. As for what I'd like to know, oh I don't know dazzle me?"

He chuckled, "Oh I don't think I need to speak to do that." He was still leaning over her and now took his hand and slipped it around her head and drew her mouth to his. He kissed her lightly and it was so tender, it took her breath away. He pulled away and looked down, "I swear Lanie, I think your breasts are what is fascinating, and not my work."

It was her turn to giggle, "How would you know?"

"Mmmm, in my line of work I'm very aware of tiny things and make intelligent deductions."

She pouted, "Oh, so you think they are tiny things? And as far as an intelligent deduction, I'd call that pure bullshit!"

He smiled down at her, "Okay, then prove me wrong and show me." He leaned in and kissed her again.

She smiled up at him, "So you wanna see my gals?"

He just looked into her dark eyes and nodded,

Lanie leaned forward and reached behind her to loosen the knot holding her dress in place, then slowly she let the top of her dress slip from her fingers and gather on her lap.

Sherlock licked his lips and let out a gasp, "They're fabulous Lanie!"

She smiled at him and leaned back. Her breathing was heavier and those large orbs of flesh. With those huge dark aeroules and chocolate nipples perked up.

Without saying a word her raised her hand and hefted the large black breast in her hand. He lowered his head and kissed her again. He used the thick thumb and ran it around the huge aeroule and he felt it perk up under his touch. He pulled away from her lips and looked into her eyes; "They're unbelievably the most fascinating breasts I've ever seen." He leaned forward and kissed her again. His fingers continued to tease her chocolate nips and his kiss lingered and his tongue ran around the large lips under his. He pulled away and licked his lips, "Lift one to your mouth, I wanna see you suck it. Show my just what you'd like me to do with it."

He pulled his hand away from her breast and she let out a gasp, "Mmmmm, I like to lick around the rim of my aeroule, get it all nice and wet and then flick my tongue all over the spike in the middle. Once I got its attention, I suck it in deep and nip at it with my teeth, not too hard, just enough to let me know I like it." She did just as she said and offered up the other one to Sherlock.

He licked his fingers and returned them to her nipple. He rolled the large black nub between his thumb and index finger. He lowered his mouth and his tongue flicked out, teasing her huge aeroule and pulling away, it was covered in spit and bubbles formed. He returned and closed his lips around the stiff nipple. He drew it into his mouth and sucked harder. He nipped at it with his teeth and he chuckled when he heard Lanie let out a gasp and her hand came up and crushed his mouth to her tit.

Lanie let out a louder gasp, she loved having them played with, but most men attacked them and quickly moved on to other things. She loved that Sherlock spend a great deal of time on them. She craned her neck, her lips seeking his again. They met, but she wanted firmer, more urgent kisses. She kissed him hard, her tongue snaking out, pressing into his mouth.

He knew they had all night and didn't wanna rush anything. He finally returned her urgent kiss, deepening the kiss with more passion and more tongue. He twisted her nipples harder and heard her let out a loud groan against his lips. "Oh, I'm sorry Lanie, It seemed I got a little carried away."

She giggled, "It's okay, you could always kiss 'em and make them feel better." She arched her back and closed her eyes and waited for his mouth to envelope the aching nipple again.

Sherlock leaned forward and gently sucked one nipple and then the other into his mouth, encircling each with his tongue, bathing her aeroules with his lips.

Lanie rested her head on the pillow behind her and let out a loud groan. Her hand came up and caressed his head and cupping it, pressed his mouth harder against her tit.

He worked them both over for several minutes before straightening up and kissed her again with even more passion then before.

Her hand continued to caress his head, "You know, I'm at a disadvantage here, I'm naked to the waist, why aren't you?"

He sat up and unbuttoned his shirt and pulling it from his pants; he slipped it off and tossed it to the chair beside the bed.

She licked her lips and traced his large tattoos, but her eyes dropped to his khaki pants. She noticed the large tent pressing against his trouser leg. She knew it was large and very hard. She let her hand slip off his chest and lightly traced the outline of his huge cock. She felt its length and she let out a gasp, "Is that all you?"

He nodded, "All fourteen inches, not normal for a white British man, right?"

She kissed him again and continued to trace her fingers up and down the thick length. She sucked on his tongue, but imagined it was his cock she was sucking on. She closed her hand around his cock and began stroking it up and down through his pants. Her hand went to his belt and opening it, drew the zipper down. She tugged at his pants and he raised his hips to allow her to pull them down and off. His shorts followed and her eyes nearly popped out of her head. She closed her dark fingers around his huge cock and even though her fingers were rather long, they didn't meet. She gently stroked it up and down several times.

Sherlock kissed her passionately again as his hand slid down her lush, black body. He gripped the dress puddled around her waist, he pulled it from side to side and when it finally cleared her ample hips and gorgeous bubble butt, he smiled. Lanie kicked wildly at the dress until it flew in the air and landed on the floor.

Lanie pulled away from his mouth and licked her lips, "I can't believe this thing is real. She ran her hand down his chest, across his belly and closed her hand around his shaft again. She shook her head, "There's no way I could take all of this in me."

He chuckled, "Sure you can, you just need to be very, very wet."

She giggled and grabbed his hand and placed it over her tiny pair of panties, "I think I'm more than wet enough, don't you agree?"

He pulled her panties aside and licked his lips, "I don't know if you're wet enough, but you sure have a pretty pussy and I intend on exploring it before giving you an educated answer." He slid down and chuckled as she raised her ass off the bed urging him to remove her panties even quicker. He did as she wanted and handing them to her, he went in and inspected what he was soon to be fucking. He used his thumbs and parted her fleshy, thick black winged lips. He licked his lips and inhaled the intoxicating scent. He saw the bright pink inner lips and slick walls. He lowered his head and drew a long lick upward from the base of her pussy, all the way up to her hooded clit. He did this several times and with each lick, he drew more and more cream from her pussy. He moved a little lower and stabbed at her puckered hole and she let out a grunt and wiggled her ass against his mouth.

Lanie kept her eyes focused on his cock, even though it wasn't fully erect, she ached, just thinking about having that monster sliding in and out of her pussy. She looked down and watched him licking her. She let out a gasp when he finally concentrated on her clit. She bit her lip as she watched his tongue uncover her clit and she closed her eyes and arched her ass off the mattress.

Sherlock drew her extremely large clit between his lips. He sucked lightly on it and tugged a little bit. He began flicking his tongue from side to side, up and down and felt her release another gush of cream from her pussy. He slid two fingers into her sloppy hole and he shivered when he felt the wetness and heard a slurping sound escape her quaking hole.

"Oh fuck Sherlock, yes, oh deeper, suck on my clit, I'm sooooo close, yes, yes, oh fuck Yeahhhhh, I'm cumminggggggg!" She thrashed around on the bed and let out a gush of cream all over his fingers and tongue. She collapsed against the plush pillows and was panting wildly. She clutched at his head, "Okay, if I'm not ready for that monster of yours, I never will be ready!" She slid down and gripping his cock, she turned onto her side and slowly ran the head and shaft slide back and forth against her creamy black lips. She wanted to feel him inside her, she teased her erect clit with the fat head of his cock. She looked up at him, "We have all night Sherlock, but you still have to take it slow, start out gently, but once I get used to it, I want you to fuck me and make me cum again. I'm sure it will be incredible, but I'm a little scared."

He nodded, "Don't worry, I have this problem each and every time. You know Joan, right? If she can handle it, I'm sure you can." Their eyes locked and she ran the head of his cock up and down her slit. She did this several times,, still a little apprehensive. She let out a long grunt as she felt him slowly slide into her. Even though it was just the tip, she already was shocked how it stretched her and filled her. "Holy Fuck Sherlock, you're so fucking thick!"

He chuckled, "I'll let you take all the time you need, you'll get used to it."

She nodded and bit her lower lip, "I just hope you don't ruin me for other men. She kissed him and she stabbed at his lips with her tongue as she felt him moving deeper into her. She kept a firm grip on his cock. She held it about half way down the shaft, not wanting him to sink in too deep, too soon.

Sherlock gave her a tiny thrust and he smiled when he heard her let out a gasp against his mouth. He caressed her cheek and slid his hand down and began to tease and pluck away at her nipples. He knew if he teased them, it may take some of the pressure off his invading cock. Each time he tugged at her nipples, he shoved forward into her tight pussy.

Lanie lost it and started cumming again, creating more cream and more lubrication for Sherlock's cock to slide in easier.

Sherlock pulled his lips from her and looked down at her. He swept a few damp locks of hair from her sweaty forehead. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead and smiled, "You look radiant when you cum."

She smiled weakly at him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again. She pulled away and let out a grunt when she felt him pull out of her pussy, "Oh nooooo Sherlock, where are you going. I want more, I need more."

He chuckled and urged her to roll over. He slapped her lightly on her gorgeous black ass. He smiled when she wiggled her ass from side to side. He scooted closer and pressed his body against hers. He slid his hands beneath her and slid it across her belly and coming in contact with her clit, he strummed it and slowly slid back into her. He went a lot deeper this time and he heard her let out a loud gasp, "Oh my God, Sherlock!"

He ignored her groans and began fucking her with long, deep, slow strokes, pulling almost all the way out before penetrating her again with firm, measured thrusts. He slapped her ass, this time a little harder, "Do you like it Lanie? Are you getting adjusted to my size?"

She let out a gasp and turned her head and looked back at him, "Oh God Sherlock, you have no idea! I have never felt so full. It just feels like you're touching areas in me that I didn't even know existed. You're so fucking hard and the thickness is amazing. I can feel each and every bump and vein on your cock and it's driving me crazy as it slides in and out of me."

He moved his hand from her clit up to her swaying tits. Just like she couldn't get enough of his cock; he couldn't get enough of her tits. He teased and tugged at her gumdrop nipples and wanted to suck on them again. He knew he had all night and would make sure to pay special attention to them soon. He leaned over further and began nipping at her shoulder and attacked her neck and sexy ear. He began thrusting in and out of her harder and faster. He'd pull out slowly and thrust in hard and fast. He did this ever and over again. With each inward thrust he heard her grunt and groan; taking her breath away.

Lanie was close to cumming again and her legs were getting weak, she wanted this to last, but the way he played with her body, she knew it was just a few moments away from exploding again. She felt him withdrawing and tried to relax, she knew what was coming next. She exhaled and let out a gasp as he slammed back in and she came again, "Oh fuck yeaaaaaaah Sherlock, I'm cumming again. What the fuck, when are you cumming? I want you to fill me up and I want you to put out the fire."

Sherlock rose up and was amazed seeing his white cock disappearing between Lanie coal black ass cheeks. He loved how it reappeared covered in her thick creamy juices. He shoved back in and his white shaft disappeared again. He leaned over her and gathered her long black hair in his grip, creating a ponytail. He pulled back and as her head turned, he kissed her hard as pumped in and out of her harder and going even deeper.

Lanie shook violently and when she stopped she realized he released her hair. She let out a shiver as she felt his lips on her shoulder and along her slick, glistening back. She let out a gasp when he pulled out of her again and she was glad, she wasn't able to kneel too much longer. She was guided onto her back and Sherlock leaned down and their lips met almost instantly. Lanie reached down and gripping his slimy cock, she guided him back into her aching pussy. "Oh fuck, don't you ever cum?"

Sherlock slowly slid into her. He gathered up her legs and pressed her ample thighs against her tits. He looked down at her pink gash as his cock slid in and out of her. He saw her puckered hole, but knew she wasn't anywhere ready to take him in her ass. He began picking up the pace. He drove deeper and deeper. He looked down and now had his entire length in her cunt. The last couple inches were the best and he felt the cockhead brushing against her cervix. Each time he hit it, her heard her grunt and felt her shiver and shake.

1...456789