Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ripped her mouth from Tom's and turned back to Will, "Oh fuck yeah, shit you make me feel like a virgin, I still can't believe how thick you are, please go slow until I get used to it." She kissed him and pulled her mouth from his. She turned her head and saw Josh's cock staring her in the face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as he gathered up her hair and pulled her towards his cock. She licked at his shaft and giggled, "God, I can't get over how good I taste; not bad huh?"

He shut her up as he tightened his fingers in her hair and began fucking her mouth as the same pace Will was fucking her pussy.

In the other room, Rick stopped licking at Kyra's pussy. He was watching the three men servicing his wife. He felt proud she could handle all three of them and couldn't be jealous as he was able to have three lovely ladies in his room, even though two were playing with one another rather than playing with him.

He turned back to Kyra and concentrated on her luscious pussy. He's eaten many a pussy, but there were few as tasty and juicy as hers was. He slipped two fingers in her cunt and finding her sensitive g-spot, he started off slow. He knew from past bouts with her, if you went too fast, she would cum quickly and take a long time to recover. He stroked the puffy spot gently and was rewarded with a large dose of cream. He went back over and over again and Kyra was now taking him deep into her throat as she bucked wildly against his fingers.

Kyra tore her mouth from his cock; it was drenched in her saliva. Her entire body bucked wildly and she stiffened and started to squirt. She went slack and was as limp was a wet rag. She collapsed against him and lay there panting.

Rick gently rolled her off of him and she curled up in a ball and was gasping for air. He looked at the other bed and gave them one of his patented Castle grins. He wiggled his finger at Natalie and she nodded.

Natalie tapped Meredith on the ass, "Come on red, we're up next. It's up to us to bring this stud to his knees."

Meredith giggled, "You don't know Ricky the way I do, if you don't look out." She pointed to Kyra, "You'll end up like her, not a bad thing, but you feel a little inadequate, he can really take a licking and keep on ticking, sorta like a Timex watch." She slid off the bed and planted a hot kiss on his lips, "Mmmm, so that's how Kyra taste huh?" She kissed him again, "How do you think Natalie tastes?"

He kissed her again and licked at her lips and chin, "Huh, not bad, even though I'd like to see how it tastes directly from the source."

Natalie chuckled and saw Rick look up from kissing his ex-wife. She nudged her way between the two of them and twisted around. She let out a deep breath and moaned as she settled down on his mouth, "SO here's the source Mr. Castle, lick away!" She began rocking from side to side, forward and backward. She painted his face with her already well licked pussy. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Meredith.

Meredith was pushed away from Ricky mouth and found herself sitting over his sweaty, cum coated legs. She reached down and gripped the cock that took her to heaven and back, so many times, she lost count years ago. She yearned it again and gripping it, covered in Kyra's saliva, she shoved it between her legs and like a heat-seeking missile, it slid into her juicy pussy. She came twice from Natalie's expect tongue, but it could never compete with Ricky's cock. She sank down until her tight, tiny ass was resting on his thighs. She began riding him and she immediately remembered how it hit areas of her pussy very few men ever touched. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Natalie. They came together and kissed and caressed each other's lush bodies.

Natalie was still waiting for her chance to test-drive Rick's cock. The other two had their shot at him; Kyra wasted her chance by squirting and cumming till she nearly passed out. Meredith took her shot and was now doing her best to bring him off, but she was so close to cumming from her activities with her a couple of minutes ago, she hoped she would be the lucky recipient of his cum. She began mauling Meredith's swaying tits. She kissed her with more passion and her hand dropped down and began diddling Meredith's clit. She had her on the ropes and she strummed it harder and faster.

Meredith tore her mouth from Natalie's; dropped her head to Natalie's shoulder and bit down as she started cumming. She coated Ricky's cock with her juices and as she felt her orgasm grow stronger, she stiffened and shook. She lost her balance and rolled off of Rick.

Rick let out groan, "Aw come on Meredith, you've lost your touch, you used to be able to keep up with me, rookie."

Meredith had a tough time understanding him. His words were muffled as Natalie ground her aching clit and wet cunt against his mouth.

Kyra gathered Meredith on her arms and they cuddled and kissed as they watched their old lover take over.

Rick gripped Natalie's waist and lifted her off his face. He flopped her down and with her on her back hovered between her outstretched legs. He was poised there and looked down at the disheveled redhead. He swiped her sweaty hair from her cheeks and leaning down gave her a tiny kiss, He ran his hand from her face, down across her long sleek neck. He teased her full heaving breasts and caressed her flat belly. He gripped her hips and pulled her down. His stiff dripping cock swayed from side to side and leaning in, he swiped his cock across her stiff bud. He chuckled when she let out a grunt and thrust her ass upward as she tried to make greater contact with his cock. He dipped a little lower and slid the head in. "Holy hell Natalie, what do you have in there, an oven? He lowered his sweat covered body and sank deeper into her.

Natalie arched her back, "Mmmm, you were right Meredith, he is good."

Meredith giggled, "Are you kidding me? He isn't good, he's great! Just wait till he kicks it in gear."

Natalie let out a groan just as Rick began to move. She rolled her head around and wrapped her arms and legs around his body. She pulled him down and offered him her firm, sweaty tits. She let out a hiss as she arched her back, stuffing more of her tit flesh into his mouth.

Rick tried to smile, but his mouth was filled with her flesh. He began slowly. He picked up the pace a little at a time. He slid in and out of her, changing up the pace and directions. Sliding in at different angles, he scraped against her and set off fires throughout her body.

Natalie was panting wildly, her blue eyes focused on his face and when he released one tit and moved to the other, she groaned out. She wanted his mouth on hers, but she wasn't about to complain or stop him. Her movements were increased as she felt the orgasm she wanted so bad building quickly. She felt the base of his cock scraping against her clit every time he bottomed out and he stopped momentarily to grind against it.

He knew she was close; her heels were kicking at his ass and thighs. Her nails raked his back and urged him on. He picked up the pace and with each slam into her, he heard her lose her breath and groaned louder. He released her tit and when he kissed her, shoving his tongue into her mouth, he felt her shake and her cunt muscles tightened. He felt her splash her cum all over his cock and he lost it. He pumped in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. His wet skin slapped against her flat belly and echoed through the room. He slowed as she released his body, dropping her arms and legs to the mattress,

Kate was sucking wildly at Josh's cock. She was able to look past him and watched as Rick pumped his seed in the imitation Nicky Heat. She felt Tom cumming in her ass. She was weak from the intense fucking the three men were inflicting on her lithe body. She wanted to fuck and wasn't able, trapped between the two men. She rolled off of Tom and in doing so, Will popped out of her. She scrambled around and got on her hands and knees. She patted the spot in front of her. "Come on Josh, get your ass over here and let me suck your cock the way I like." She threw her stringy hair from her face and over her shoulders. She looked back at Will, "You know what I want Will, fuck me doggy and don't let up until you shoot your hot cum in me!" She lowered her head and swallowed Josh down to the root. She pulled back and started sucking wildly at his cock. She pulled off and groaned out as Will entered her. She was being fucked from both ends and she loved it. She was making slurping sounds from both ends. She let a large gob of spit drool all over Josh's cock and sucked it back in along with his cock. She bobbed up and down and she felt his cock jerk. She pulled off his cock and looking up, she saw Rick watching her. She turned back to Josh, "Cum all over my face, paint me with your cum and treat me like the whore I am!"

When he heard this, he lost it and started cumming. He shot his hot creamy cum all over her face. The first shot hit her cheek and shot up past her eye and onto her forehead and into her hair the second one did the same, but on the other side. He shot more, covering her lips, chin and neck. His last couple was on her forehead and into her hair.

Will saw this and couldn't hold off. He started filling her cunt with his sperm. He couldn't believe how tight she was and he couldn't remember ever cumming this hard and this much.

Kate as close and with Josh painting her face and Will filling her cunt, she lost it and came with them. She rolled to the side and felt the last of Will's orgasm shoot across her ass and land on her sweaty legs. She looked in the other room and smiled at Rick when she caught his eyes watching her.

Natalie moved over to Kyra and kissed her. Kyra's hand dropped to Natalie's pussy and it was soon covered in Rick and Natalie's cum. She licked her hand clean and pushed her onto her back. She dove in and started lapping at the cum that oozed out of Natalie's pussy.

Meredith slipped off the bed and left the room.

Rick watched Kate continue to kiss Josh's cock as his cum dripped off her face. He looked up and saw the bedroom door open. Meredith entered the room and wedged her way between the guys and suddenly attacked Kate. She kissed her and licked and sucked all of the cum from her face. She caught Kate's mouth and fed her all she collected. They kissed and swapped the cum back and forth until it was all gone.

Kate pushed on Meredith's shoulders and guided her down until she was between her legs.

Meredith was in heaven, she stared licking and sucking at both of Kate's holes, She drew as much of the cum she could from Kate's puckered hole and leaky cunt. She got it all and went back for more. She had Kate clawing at her red head. Meredith expertly brought Kate to yet another orgasm.

The three guys were getting turned on and Kate looked towards Rick in the other room. She nodded when she saw him motion for one of the guys to come into his room. Kate needed a break and turning to Tom who was raring to go again, seeing he was the first to cum, "Hey Tom, how about evening things out. Why don't you go next door and join Rick. He has two women in there ready and willing to go again."

He was up and headed out the door before she could say another word,

Rick and Tom worked over Kyra and Natalie the rest of the night

In the other room, Kate was glad she had Meredith there. She had things evened up too. Will and Josh took care of her and Meredith the rest of the night and the four couples finally fell asleep as the sun began to rise over the Atlantic Ocean.

With Literotica failing to remove BOGUS voting, none of my stories will have the voting options. There seems to be one or two pricks out there that are jealous about my good ratings and have made it their mission to ruin mine. I will be removing all voting from all of my stories.

Coming Up: Things heat up Saturday morning and afternoon even more; as men and women pick their own partners and make the most of it.

1...456789