Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down below, Erin continued to press herself against Abby's as she gyrated from side to side and up and down. She started to groan and pant.

Frank slipped his cock from her mouth and pulled back at his shaft, "Are you close to cumming? Here lick my balls, I wanna see your face when you cum." He looked down at Erin, "Harder Erin, grin into her faster too; she's close and I wanna see her cum before I fuck her."

Ern nodded, but couldn't speak. Her mouth was full of Nicky's pussy. She used her for leverage, gripping her thighs; she pushed her cunt harder against Abby's as she stabbed at Nicky's clit. She saw how Nicky's cuntlips had parted and saw how full of blood those tight lips were. All of a sudden she felt a good amount of wetness bathing her thighs and she knew Abby was there, she was close too and thrusting up against her, she let go a stream of cum from her pussy. She struggled away from Abby, leaving her to Frank to finish her off, at least for the first round.

Nicky was so close and when her mother left her hanging, she grabbed Erin by the ponytail and pulled her face to her own. The mother-daughter duo knelt there, clutching at one another as their mouth met in a torrid kiss. Erin wasn't expecting this and it took her breath away. She returned the kiss and soon had Nicky on her back. Spinning around, they were soon locked in a heated sixty-nine, Erin was still coming off a weak orgasm, and it grew stronger as Nicky shoved two and three fingers in both of her holes. She let out a scream, "I was wrong Nicky, you did learn from Alexis." She started giving as well as she got and they rolled from side to side, rocking on the bed.

Frank grabbed Abby's soaked thighs and spun her around and he was now positioned between them, He looked down at his luscious assistant. Her long., golden blonde hair had come undone and now framed her face like a sexy angel. He loved how those bright blue eyes follows his every move and when she saw him hovering over her and slapping her belly with his saliva coated cock, she bit down on her plush lower lip and closed her eyes and let out a sexy moan. He chuckled, "We haven't done this in quite a while now have we Baker? Mmmm, I wonder if it's as tight as I remember?" Gathering up her legs, he pressed them to her chest and then with his right hand, he took hold of his thick, slimy shaft and running it up and down her bare lips, found her opening.

Abby rolled her head around and thrust upward, trying to make greater contact, "Oh fuck me Frank, quit teasing and shove that fucker in my tight cunt!" Her eyes were ablaze and she was breathing heavily through her mouth.

Frank slowly thrust up into her, sending inch by inch in deeper and deeper. He grabbed her ankles and slid in till his nuts were resting against the plush cheeks of her ass. He held it there, feeling her slick cunt walls clutching at his thick shaft. He released her legs and allowed her to wrap them around his waist. He leaned in and found her mouth. They kissed like long lost lovers and he exhaled as he felt her tighten her legs around his waist.

The two of them got into a rhythm they both knew so well. They knew each other's moves and soon were fucking as hard and as fast as they could. The entire bed shook and creaked as she met his thrusts with ones of her own. He played and sucked at her luscious tits and looking into her eyes, he grinned, "Come for me Baker! I wanna feel your hot cum bathe my cock, then and only then will I fill you with my sperm."

Abby raked his back with her nails as she urged him on. She strummed his ass and back with her heels and rolled her head around, "You win Frank, like always, you win. Oh my God, yes, yes, I'm cumming! Please, please Frank, cum with me!" Her legs dropped from his sweaty body and lay there as she felt him pump in and out of her.

He felt her coat his cock and he knew he wasn't far behind. He slowed and leaned in and swept her silky hair from her face. He kissed her lightly and began pouring his hot sperm into her receptive womb. He slowed to a stop as he continued to ejaculate, filling her to the brim. He kissed her several times before rolling over and falling onto his back, he lay there panting heavily.

Erin and Nicky just finished cumming themselves and seeing the two work lovers in a state of sure bliss, took over.

Erin slid over to her father and began licking and sucking at his cum-coated semi-erect cock. She was able to taste Abby and his cream on his cock and she smacked her lips as she drank it all down.

Beside her, Nicky was between Abby's cum-soaked thighs. She got the larger portion of her grandfather's load. It was running out of Abby's pretty cunt. She inspected it and saw how red and swollen her pussy was. She wormed her tongue in and lapped at the creamy concoction of Baker's and Frank's orgasms. She clamped her mouth over her juicy hole and sucking hard, she drank it down and her tongue dipped in and extracted more. She concentrated on Abby's clit and cupping her ass, she served it up on a self-made platter. She soon had Abby on the verge of yet another orgasm.

Erin popped of her father's stiff organ and giggled, "My God Abby, it's your first night and I already lost count on the number of orgasms you've had."

Abby rolled her head and smiled at Erin. She clutched at Nicky's short hair and she gasped out, "Five Erin, oh, oh, Mmmm, make that six!" She arched her hips and fell back to the damp sheets.

The four of them were only beginning and after Abby and Nicky came out of the bathroom and a hot shower. They stood there watching Erin riding Frank's huge cock as he drove it up into her daughter's tight pussy.

They finished and took a shower. On and on the three Reagans and Baker fucked until the wee hours of Saturday morning.

As this was beginning, Javier Esposito (Jon Huertas) and Joan Watson (Lucy Liu) were closing their bedroom door in the newly finished west wing.

Joan was hot to fuck. Ever since the announcement was made that she was spending the night with the hot Latino detective, her pussy was moist. She was wearing a sexy, soft cotton black dress. It ended several inches above her dimpled knees and it was covered in printed matchsticks. It was tied around the waist by a matching belt and buttoned down the front to her waist. It had a full skirt, and as she turned, after the door was closed, she drew in a deep breath.

Javi pushed her against the thick door and ravished her mouth and neck. Joan breathlessly fought to open his pants, she accomplished this and reached into his shorts and pulled his throbbing erection out. It pressed between the two of them. Javi swept her long raven hair from her breasts and deftly began unbuttoning her dress.

Joan stroked his cock even harder and screamed out, "Forget about the dress Javi, rip it off! I need to feel your skin against mine. She managed to remove his shirt and her nails scraped along his dark, firm skin. She let out a yelp and groaned when he ripped opened her dress, sending buttons flying all over the room. He bit and sucked her breasts, trying and failing, to release her bra with one hand.

Javi pulled back and kicked his pants and shorts off as he watched Joan slither out of her tattered dress. She kicked it aside as she stood there in ankle high boots and a tiny pair of black satin panties. He licked his lips as he took in her exquisite form. Her large breasts rose and fell in her black, lacy bra. Her flat belly accented her boyish hips and those sleek, slender legs rose up from the floor to her tiny, hairless pussy, still hidden by her panties.

Joan reached behind her and deftly released the catch on her bra and let it drop at her feet. Her large, dark nippled breasts spilled free, looking so much larger on her tiny, petite frame. She cupped her tits and held them, urging him with her almond shaped eyes and her tongue. She raised one fat nippled tit to her lips and she ran her tongue seductively around the tiny aeroule. She sucked it in-between her lips and releasing it with a pop, looked at him, those dark eyes running down his thick-muscled body and stopped at his thick, stiff cock.

He took her by the hand and guided her over to the bed. He fell back and landed squarely on his back. He released her hand and gripped his stiff cock and watched her.

Joan slipped out of her panties, climbed up onto the bed and positioned her above his thick pole. She suddenly dropped down, impaling herself into his cock, swallowing up every, thick, stiff inch. She began riding him at a furious pace, even though they had all night; she was desperate to knock off her first of many orgasms this weekend.

Javi watched her gorgeous face, her eyes were squeezed shut, biting her lower lip, her luscious tits bouncing up and down as her luscious pussy stretched wide to accept him, over and over again. She was riding him so hard, a couple of times, she rose up too high and he popped out. She took him back in without missing a beat and continued riding him.

Joan fucked him with such intensity that he was close to cumming several times. His balls tightened and he gripped her hips, but Joan wasn't about to slow up. He threw his head back and growled out, "Awwwwwwwwwwww fuck! I'm going to cum.

Joan whipped her long hair around; it flew all over her sexy body, covering her like a dark veil. She slammed down and ground her clit against his body. She raked her nails over his chest and screamed out too, "Oh shit Javi, I'm there too, I'm cumming!"

He cradled her tight ass in his hands and when she fell against him, he kissed her hard and ripping his mouth from hers yelled out, "Yes Joan, cum for me, cum all over my cock and feel me fill your hot cunt!"

She rolled her hips as she kissed him harder. Her hair covered his upper body and her lush tits smashed against his well-muscled chest. She was moaning and groaning, she sat straight up as she felt her cunt muscles tighten and milk his cock.

Javi's hands released her ass and gripped her waist and held her in place, he lifted his hips with such force, he pumped her full of his hot cum. He sent spurt after spurt into her hot pussy.

Joan fell against him and her heavy breathing mixed with his as she found his mouth. She rained his face, neck and shoulder with kisses as her hair sent electric shocks all along his chest, down to his groin. She ran her fingers through his short hair, "Mmmm that was intense!" She giggled, "So what are you gonna do for an encore?"

He watched as she rolled off of him. He felt his cock leap when he saw her reach down and pet her pussy. She raised her sticky fingers to her lips. She ran them, covered in their cream along her red lips. Her tongue darted out and licked at them. She sucked them into her mouth, "Mmmm, such a rich, creamy tonic. Next time, I'm gonna drink it from the source." She giggled and hopped off the bed, Come on, let's try out the shower!" She skipped into the large bathroom and the shower was huge, large enough for at least six. She turned on the spray and quickly found her overnight bag. She pulled out a brush and ran it through her tousled hair. She whipped it around and soon had it in one long black braid. She pinned it atop her head and stepping into the shower, began soaping her tight body.

Javi joined her and they were soon washing one another. Her lush body was covered in soapy suds, as was Javi's body. She stepped back and rinsed off and turning him into the spray, rinsed him off too. She slipped to her knees and stroked his thick, stiff cock and taking him into her mouth, sucked him to complete stiffness. She allowed Javi to fuck her mouth and slipping from her mouth, she enveloped him with her large, firm tits. She made short work of him and taking him back into her mouth, she toyed with his nuts and worked her slender lips up and down his length. She felt him stiffen and allowed him to paint her face, and tits with his second load. She managed to swallow a couple thick ropes of his cum and smacking her lips, "Mmmm, I knew you'd taste even better directly from the source. Come on, let's get back into bed; my pussy needs a little attention."

After rinsing off again and drying one another, Javi had her on her back; he parted her thighs and licked her to two more fabulous orgasms. They rested and fucked several more times before Javi spooned Joan, his cock still seeded in her pussy. They fell asleep that way.

Down the hall Jackie Curatola (Jennifer Esposito) opened the door to her bedroom and was followed in by Danny Reagan (Donny Wahlberg). She knew how Danny fucked, she had the good fortune to be is partner for two years. They fucked in their cruiser, in her bedroom and living room and wherever they could find a spot. She hasn't had the opportunity to sample his cock since the party at his father's house.

Danny was happy to have the whole night with her. He was going to explode every nook and cranny of her luscious body and repeat, stir and repeat again.

Jackie was dressed in a very tight black button-up blouse and matching pencil skirt. Her brown hair was highlighted by streaks of blonde and it looked fabulous. It had that sexy, messy look, sorta, like that just fucked look and if it didn't; it surely would in a short while.

Danny guided her over to the bed and stood before her. He cupped her chin and pressed his lips to hers, kissing her passionately. He pulled back, his breath brushed against her lips, she immediately parted her lips and they kissed again, this time the passion ignited their lust. Their tongues met and their saliva mixed. Jackie let her body be pulled close to his like a ragdoll and she shook when she felt his hand travel up her skirt and slid across her slender thigh. He pulled away and tugged at her lip as he did so. His eyes fell to her button-up blouse and began to undo all of the small, black buttons with one hand; a tiny smile crossed his lips.

Jackie let out a gasp when she felt the cool air of the bedroom hit her chest; her large, firm dark nipples began to perk-up against the lace of her black lace bra.

Danny slid her blouse from her shoulders and then reached behind her, unhooking her bra. He pulled back and looked down at her perky, dark breasts. Compared to his wife's tits, they were about the same size, but darker from her Latin heritage. Her nipples were very dark and very stiff. He unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside. He pulled her to his body, and he let out a gasp when he felt her firm tits flatten against his body. "Oh fuck Jackie, I need you and I want you now!"

She smiled and without answering him, kissed him, moaning lightly as their tongues mingled. They stood there kissing, exploring one another's body for quite a while. Jackie was getting more turned on by the second; she wanted and needed him now.

He turned her and pushed her down to the bed. Taking one breast in his hand and squeezing it, it produced a small moan, "My God Jackie, I forgot how luscious these are. I can't get enough of them." He watched her throw her head back as he bent his head down and took one of her nipples between his lips and sucked roughly. His hand brushed against her stomach as it traveled down and snuck beneath her skirt. He rubbed her through her panties, feeling how damp they were, "Mmmm you're ready to fuck, aren't you Jackie?"

She nuzzled his neck, "Oh yesssss, Danny, I've missed you more than I dare to admit." Her hips bucked against his invading hand. She wanted to remove her panties so he could touch her with any barrier.

She soon had her wish granted as Danny tugged her panties down her squirming legs. He returned with two fingers invading her wet slit. He teased her clit before shoving them into her hole. He pumped them in and out until the palm of his hand was covered in her juices. His hand was trapped as she ground her ass down, she wanted deeper contact.

Danny slowly removed his hand and kneeling up, raised his hand to his lips. He licked her juices, "Mmmm just like I remembered. I'm going to lick that pussy of yours till you scream for me to stop, but first I need to pump my cock in there and fill it with my spunk." He undid his belt and opening his pants, unzipped them to free his stiff, huge cock. He kicked his pants and shorts off; He stroked his cock several times and groaned out, "You ready to fuck Jackie?"

She arched her back and squirmed out of her skirt. She flopped back down, now naked and spreading her legs, she patted her pussy, "I'm ready and waiting Danny." She let out a deep breath of air as she felt him enter her. She groaned out, "Oh please, take it slow Danny, I haven't had one this large since...Well since the Reagan men had me!" She giggled and rolled her hips.

Danny took one of her thighs and twisted her around so that she was lying on her side and he could watch his cock sliding into her.

She arched her head back, "Ahh, yessss!" She looked down and saw all of her juices covering his shaft. It spurred her on as she squeezed her own tit and twisting her puckered nipple. Her eyes sparkled as she continued to watch him slide in and out of her, "My God Danny; you're touching every square inch of my pussy, oh yes, don't stop, keep going!"

He chuckled, "No need to say that Jackie. There isn't anything on this earth that could make me stop. Hold on, we're in for one hellava night!"

"Oh shit Danny, just like that, oh fuck, I need to cum, faster, shove it on deeper!" She arched her back when she saw his thumb rubbing her aching clit, making her juices flow even more. "Oh Danny, cum in me, cum in me and fill me with your hot cum!" She started cumming; her cunt muscles squeezed his huge cock, milking his cock.

Danny threw his head back, "Oh fuck yeah, Jackie, I'm cummmming too. Take it, take my cum!"

Jackie could feel each and every pulse of his cock as he shot out multiple blasts; it filled her to the max. She rolled her head from side to side; her messy hair looked even hotter now. Her eyes bugged out as she watched him withdraw and she sucked in her breath, "Oh fuck Danny, I forgot how you don't lose the starch in that thing after the first round. If I remember correctly, you said something about tasting this." She patted her pussy as she slipped from the bed, "I have to use the little girl's room first." She giggled, "I'll even clean up so you have a nice, sweet tasting pussy to eat."

He reached for her, "No need Jackie, I don't mind licking a pussy full of my own cum." He wasn't fast enough as she skipped away. He flopped back down and waited for her to return. He looked up and she brushed her hair and looked amazing. Her full firm tits were flushed from her last orgasm. Her pussy was fresh and ready for more. She crawled up onto the bed and knelt before him. She smiled when he slid down flat on the bed.

Danny smacked his lips and stretched his arms outward, "You can sit on my face." He was looking up at her and licked his lips, "Mmmm Jackie, just as stunning as I remembered it." He grabbed hold of her hips and guided her over his face.

She leaned over and grabbed hold of his cock, "You know you're lucky I love tasting my pussy. You could have cleaned off for me, but I'll struggle through it." She giggled and gently pumped at his shaft, she loved how their mixed juices collected in her fist. She leaned down and licked it up. She watched his cock release some more pre-cum and she used her thumb to spread it all over the thick, dark red head. She giggled when she heard him let out a groan. "Is that from what I'm doing or are you being smothered by my pussy?" She took the head between her lips; but before she could start sucking, she felt pleasure course through her body as he began to lick her clit.

Danny lifted his head, and licked her clit several times and let out a deep breath, "You're the cause of my moans. This luscious pussy could never smother me, I'd lick all you gave me before I'd let you smother me, but your pussy is so luscious and juicy, it does take my breath away." His hands were racing all over her tight ass cheeks. He ran his tongue from her clit all the way to her pussy and dipped it into the juices that were oozing out of her bright pink hole. "Damn Jackie, I can't believe how much juice you're producing." He slapped her ass, "Is that my doing or are you just excited?" He lapped up another mouthful of her juices.

123456...9