Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Hayley loved having her cunt sucked on, but she wanted a nice stiff cock fucking her weeping pussy. She smiled to herself as she felt the cock swell in her mouth and she loved the mixture of male and female juices coating the cock she had in her mouth. She felt it grow stiffer and longer and she reached down and fingered her weeping hole. She needed it filled and she pushed Frank onto his back and scrambled forward, straddling his trembling legs. She gripped his cock and swept it up and down her slick lips and she lodged it in her tight hole. After cumming from Kate's expert tongue, she was even tighter than normal. She let out a gasp as her hole opened wider and sucked the thick slick head into her hole.

Frank was exhausted, but feeling this tight cunt clutching at his cock, he reached out and located her tiny hips. He tightened his grip and guided her downward. He felt his cock being squeezed as the tight ring of her cunt muscles began to relax and he pulled her downward and slid deep into her hot cavern. He was startled as suddenly his mouth was covered with another mouth. His hands left Hayley's hips and clutched at Kate's hair as it tumbled down around his face. He swapped tongues with Kate and was soon met with another mouth.

The three of them swapped spit as they worked from one mouth to the other. He was in sensory overload as he kissed them both and felt a cunt sliding up and down on his stiff cock. He released Kate's hair and sought out their bodies and finding their firm tits, he tugged and twisted at the nipples atop their nearly identical tits.

Hayley began kissing Kate with even more passion as she tasted her own cunt juices on Kate's lips. She tore away and bolting upright, she drove down harder. She let out a scream when she felt Frank's huge cock scraping against her cervix. Every muscle in her body tightened and then relaxed as she started cumming. Her cunt released a thick stream of her juices, coating his cock and she slammed harder and faster against him. She lost all ability to stay where she was. She fell against the two people beneath her and came even harder.

Frank was still going strong and as he felt the cunt slide from his cock. He laid there and tried to get the energy to move. All of a sudden there was another body crawling over the mass of bodies surrounding him. He reached out and came in contact with another pair of tits. These were even larger and knew it wasn't the two he was just playing with.

Alexis felt around and her tiny hands came in contact with Frank's face. She smiled to herself. She knew it was Frank Reagan, feeling his mustache, she knew he was the only one at the get-together with one. She slid down and finding his slimy cock, she threw her long hair over her shoulder and immediately enveloped his cock with her hot, wet mouth. She swallowed him whole; she had a lot of practice lately with the Reagan men and her father. She loved tasting the cunt juices on his cock. She knew the taste was familiar, but was too excited to distinguish who it belonged too.

Frank was in heaven, he knew it was yet another woman's mouth on his cock. He ran his fingers through her hair and knew it wasn't either of the two he just fucked. He was close to cumming and screamed out, "I'm close to cumming!" The sounds were not heard by anyone, but he yanked at the long hair and broke free. He searched out for the woman before him and catching her arms, he pulled her upward and guided her up. He sucked furiously at her large swaying tits and as he pulled her higher, he felt her straddle his cock and felt his cock sinking deep into the hot, slick hole.

Alexis arched her back and took his entire length into her pussy. She rode him hard and fast, slamming down faster and faster. She screamed out and started cumming when she felt a couple fingers diddling her clit. She tightened her cunt muscles and released her cum juices all over his stiff cock.

Frank felt this and sucked harder on her stiff tits and he lost it. He began pumping hot streams of cum deep into her hot cunt. He clutched at her gorgeous ass and pulled her down harder as the both of them began to grind their pelvises against one another.

Totally spent the mass of bodies lay their breathing heavily as they came down from the intense orgasms.

Up in the master bedroom, Rick pulled away from the laptop computer sitting on the nightstand. He entered his name and the name of his two partners, Jane Rizzoli and Jacky Curatola. The computer blinked and came up with a list of videos available for the three of them to view.

Jackie turned the computer towards her and scanned the options. She spotted the first night where she spent the evening with Danny. She clicked on it and it came to life. The two of them were in bed and she was sucking his cock. She had a sparkle in her eye and she giggled when she saw how Danny reacted to having his cock sucked.

Rick sat down beside her, looking over her shoulder he couldn't stop staring at large, dark breasts encased in her white lacy halter top. He looked lower and licked his lips seeing her bare belly. He looked to the screen and saw Danny feasting on her bare breasts. His tongue was teasing her dark, stiff nipples. He moved lower and was soon locked in a hot sixty-nine with Jackie.

Jackie moved her hand from her lap to Rick's thigh. She slid her hand up and down and came in contact with his stiff cock. She leaned back and turned her head, offering up her neck. She let out a groan as she allowed Rick to nibble at her neck. She let out a loud groan as she watched the screen and saw Danny sinking his huge cock into her dark lipped pussy.

Jane took a seat on the other side of Rick and her eyes darted from the screen to what Rick was doing to Jackie. She let out a gasp when she saw Danny's cock slide out of Jackie's pussy and he shot a huge stream of hot cum across her heaving belly and across her heavy breasts. She hit the escape button and scanned the list. She bit down on her lower lip as she saw a list of her with Danny and another with her and Jamie. She clicked on the one with Danny and it came to life.

Castle chuckled, "Seems like the both of you had a very good time with Danny Reagan, didn't you?" He circled Jackie's waist and his hand slid up until it came in contact with the bottom of her heavy breasts. He reversed his hand and cupped one heavy tit. His thumb strummed across the ripe nipple and he ran his thumb around and around the tip. He looked to Jane and she had her lips parted as her eyes moved from what Rick was doing to Jackie's breast and back to the computer screen where she was lying on her back, her legs were drawn up and she was thrusting her hips up, meeting Danny's long strokes. She let out a grunt and shivered, "My God, I nearly forgot how big his cock was."

Her deep husky voice cracked as she watched Jackie unclip the strap of material between her white halter top and the black skirt. She watched as Rick's hand slid beneath the halter top and pulling upward, he bared one dark nippled tit and then the other.

Jackie threw her head back and twisted in Castle's grasp. She reached up and fisted Jane's long curly black hair. She tightened her grip and pulled her towards her. Their lips met in a hot, wet kiss. Her other hand reached out and found one of the large holes located between Jane's spread legs. Her hand found the glistening lips of her cunt and shoving forward, she buried two fingers deep in Jane's hot, wet cunt. She pulled it out and turned to Castle and giggled, "Wanna taste?" She ran her sticky fingers along Rick's lips and she let out a gasp when he opened his mouth and sucked greedily at Jackie's fingers. He pulled back and kissed Jackie, allowing her to sample her friend's juices.

Jane clicked the computer and it came to her with Maura, Nina and Jamie at the pool the first day they arrived. They were all wet and slippery as there was a mass of legs and arms as they splashed around in the hot tub.

Rick stopped playing with Jackie's large dark orbs of flesh. "Wow Jane, I knew you liked guys with large cocks, but seeing you messing around with Maura and Nina, I didn't think you swung both ways."

She giggled and leaned down and kissed Jackie right on the lips, "I wasn't into women before coming to New York. I have to say, I was missing out on a lot of fun, and I've learned to catch up quickly."

Castle reached out and turning her head from Jackie, he took Jackie's place and kissed her with a lot of passion. His hand slid down to her heavy breasts and finding a couple large holes where her nipples poked out, he gave her the same treatment he just inflicted on Jackie. Pulling back from her he looked down onto her dark brown eyes, "You know Jane, when I saw you coming down the stairs this evening in this wild outfit; I hurried into the dining room and switched place-cards. I made sure you were at my table." He chuckled, "A privilege of having the party on my premises."

Jane opened her mouth to voice her opinion on his actions, but was silenced by his mouth closing over hers once again. She kissed him back with even more intensity and she groaned into his mouth as she felt his hands mauling her breasts. She shrugged as she squirmed out of the fishnet body suit and as it crumpled down around her waist. She huffed into his mouth as Jackie removed her fingers from her pussy and skimmed the remainder of the bodysuit from her tall, slender body.

The video ended and Jackie turned the laptop towards her. She scrolled through the videos available to them and saw one where it consisted of Rick, Kyra Blaine, Natalie Rhodes and his ex-wife Meredith Castle. She wanted to see how he handled three women. If he could take care of them, she knew Jane and her wouldn't be left unsatisfied. She clicked on it and as she watched the three women working over his naked body, her jaw dropped and watched in awe.

Jane broke the kiss and watched too. The two of them moved away a little from Castle and watched the video with a lot of interest.

Castle sat back and a smile crossed his lips. He was proud of how he handled three of his old flames and he slipped out of his tuxedo in anticipation of taking care of the two women who occupied his bed.

With Jane now naked and embracing Jackie, their similar, but different breasts were crushed between their lush bodies. Jane's were full and soft, while Jackie's were darker with even darker nipples atop firmer, high standing breasts.

Jackie struggled pulling the halter top over her head while Jane rained kisses along her shoulder until the halter was removed. She pushed Jackie onto her back and peppered her chest with kisses. She worked at the tight black skirt and as she had cleared Jackie's rounded hips and tight ass, Castle reached out and tugged at the skirt until he had it off her shapely legs.

Jackie wasn't comfortable lying on her back. She twisted around and suddenly she was up on her knees, naked like her two partners. She looked to the computer screen and saw the pool table from Saturday. She groaned as Castle entered her from behind. She saw Josh on the screen shoving his cock into her as she licked at Nicky Reagan's pussy. She groaned louder as the computer was pushed aside and she was staring directly at the juicy pussy of Jane's before her. She wanted to see Linda sucking on Sherlock's large cock. She missed it while she was double teamed by Nicky and Josh, but the overwhelming feeling of Rick's cock sliding deeper into her pussy and Jane's fingers tangled in her hair, guiding her mouth down to Jane's slick cunt, she pushed the computer off to the bottom of the bed and allowed Jane to guide her face down to her waiting pussy.

Jane fell back to the cool sheets and clutched at Jackie's head with her slender thighs. She rolled her head to the other side and watched Rick's thick cock slide in and out of Jackie's pussy. She giggled as she saw Jackie's heavy breasts bounce and sway with every thrust of his body against Jackie's upturned ass.

Rick was focused on Jackie's perfectly rounded ass and watched as his cock slid between those tight cheeks. He shivered with excitement as he saw how wet she was. With each withdrawal from her hot pussy, he saw all of her slick, slimy juices. He heard Jane let out a growl and looked up. He saw Jane's long black locks tousled, wrapped seductively around her beautiful face. He looked into her coal black eyes and saw raw sexuality in them and knowing she was leaving in the morning, wanted at least one more shot at her before she left.

Jane closed her eyes; she bit down on her wet lips as she shivered though a weak orgasm. She opened her eyes and watched as Jackie clutched at her weak legs. She was cumming hard as Rick's large, thick cock sent her into orbit hitting her g-spot over and over again.

Jackie was unable to kneel any longer and fell against Jane's slender body. When she did this she came dislodged from Rick plummeting shaft. She let out an even louder groan as her pussy was now empty. She curled up in a tiny ball and continued to shiver and cum.

Rick saw his chance to finish up with Jane. He knew she just finished with a disappointing tiny orgasm. He planned to give her one to return to Boston that she would not soon forget.

Jane's dark eyes grew wide as she watched his shift on the bed and she couldn't rip her eyes from his swaying cock. It was covered in Jackie's juices and she suddenly knew she had to taste them. She managed to pull her legs from under Jackie's dead weight and when she did, she lost her balance and fell against Rick.

Rick caught her and his hands slid up and down her upper arms. He steadied her and found her drifting downward and her long glossy raven hair swept over his legs as he felt her mouth envelope the head of his cock. He groaned out as her tongue danced along his shaft, gathering up all of Jackie's cream. He felt and heard her pop off his cock. He smiled down at her as she fell back and threw one leg over his outstretched body and he knew she wanted exactly the same as he did.

Jane's pelvis thrust upward as she tried desperately to make contact with the mean looking shaft of meat poised before her. She let out a deep breath as she watched him closed the space between them and she arched her back and rolled her head on the sheets as she felt his cock penetrate her slick lips and slide past her inner lips. Her fingers clawed at the sheets as she felt him slide in deeper and deeper into her. She let out a gasp, "Oh fuck Rick, I forgot how large you were. I loved how you fucked me before, do it again. Fuck me, fuck me hard and go deep. I wanna remember how you feel in my pussy. I want you to cum, cum in me and fill my cunt with your hot cum. Give me something to remember when I return to Boston."

Rick was spurred on by her words and wanted exactly what she wanted. He rose up on his knees and gathered her long slender legs and pulled her forcefully towards him. He planted her calves on his shoulders and ran his hands up and down her glistening thighs. He plunged over and over again into her receptive pussy. She was so wet, her pussy made obscene sucking and slurping sounds with every thrust he made into her.

Jane was beside herself. She was cumming for the second time and this one was even stronger. She wanted to feel him fill her and put out the flame burning deep in her womb. She screamed out as Jackie came to life and sucked viciously at her tight, erect nipples. She clutched at Jackie's head and as her orgasm grew stronger, her entire body quivered. She felt Rick explode and felt stinging blasts of cum filling her. It sent her into orbit as she came even harder.

Rick was exhausted, he felt like his balls were being drawn through his cock and shot deep into Jane. He clung to her legs and felt them shaking and watched as Jane clutched at Jackie's head, crushing her face to her aching breasts. He released her legs and gently lowered them to the bed. His cock continued to pulsate as the last of his orgasm filled her to overflowing. He slowly shrank and slipped from her pussy. He fell back against the large headboard and watched as the two gorgeous women tangle their arms and legs together.

Jackie broke free from Jane's clutches and slithered down and began licking gently at Jane's gaping pussy. She lapped up the mess he made and her mouth was soon filled with a mixture of both of their orgasms. With her mouth filled she swallowed and went back for more. She gathered up another mouthful and managed to crawl back up and she fed Jane what she collected.

Jane greedily sucked and swallowed all she could steal from Jackie and they continued to swap all they could get from one another.

Rick was quickly regaining his stiffness just watching the erotic scene before him. Over the next couple of hours they went at it again and again until the three of them collapsed in a tired heap. Jane knew she would be back, this was a weekend she would never forget and even though she loved Boston, New York now held a special place in her heart.

In the second black-out room, the two outer rooms were busy with guests. The first room had Jamie and Whitney; they couldn't take their eyes off of one another. Whitney shook her shoulders as she struggled out of her dress and her firm breasts tumbled out. She was naked beneath it and as she slid it off her hips, she reached down and picked it up. In doing so, her long, wavy blonde hair tumbled forward covering her swaying breasts and flowed around her naked pussy. She rose up, throwing her hair over her shoulders. She looked to Jamie and let out a gasp, "Oh my God Jamie, I can see the Reagan men are all endowed with large cocks." She licked her lips and her large blue eyes grew smoky as they became lidded in lust.

Jamie beamed at her and smiled, "Well I can see why Erin teamed up with you in college, you are absolutely gorgeous. Shall we try out this black-out room? I wanted to say how great you look because once we enter it; we won't be able to hear one another, just our own voices." He placed his ear buds on and watched as she did the same. They entered the holding room and suddenly they were enveloped in total darkness.

In the other room, Sherlock stripped from his tuxedo and leaned against the wall, he took in the two totally different women before him.

Maura reached down and grabbed hold of the hem of her tight knit dress. She pulled it upward and peeled it off of her slender body like she was peeling the skin off a grape. She cleared her head and her long, dirty blonde hair, pulled back in a French twist came partly undone. She quickly tucked it back in place and turning towards Sherlock, she let out a loud groan when she saw just how large his cock was. She licked her lips, "Oh my Lord, Sherlock, I'm gonna have to take a long time getting that monster in any part pf my body.

Nina spun around when she heard Maura and she let out a shriek, "Is that thing real? She was already naked, slipping out of her tuxedo jacket and tugging her satin skirt from her bubble butt. Her large eyes bugged out, "There's enough here for the both of us Maura, don't you think?"

Maura approached Sherlock and reaching out; she tried wrapping her long, slender fingers around the thick shaft. Her fingers didn't meet, "Um, Nina, more than enough for the two of us. Luckily once we place our noise blocking devices on, no one will hear our screams. Sherlock, I hope you can take it slow and back off if we push hard on you."

He licked his lips, taking in the lush, black body before him. He wanted to sink his cock deep in that gorgeous black woman. He nodded, "Don't worry Maura; it's been a curse and a blessing. I rarely had a woman who was comfortable with me immediately. I've learned to take it slow and will not rush things. That is the blessing part; it usually increases the foreplay and makes the entire lovemaking bout take a lot longer. Are we ready to see how really unusual this room is?" He inserted the ear buds in and waited until they did too. The three of them entered the holding room and they too were enveloped in total darkness.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
123456...8