Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

While this was all getting started in the third and final blackout room there was two groups. They decided to gather together and make it a lot more interesting once they got into the blackout room. Lanie talked for the three women, "We thought it would be hotter if all five of us were together rather than just two on one or one on one. Three on two seems a lot hotter, what do you guys think?"

Javier didn't really like Tom, especially how he nearly broke up Kate and Rick, but knew he's rather be close to Lanie. He knew it would be better than having Tom have her all to himself. He turned to Tom, "I'm okay with it, how about you?"

He chuckled, "Let me think, one woman for myself or share three with one other guy, Ahhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhh!"

They stripped and watched the three women, all beautiful, but completely different. Lanie with her lush black body was barely contained in her clinging short dress. Her large tits leaped out when she lowered the one strap and wiggled the dress from her large bubble butt. She stood upright and her long silky straight hair covered her heavy tits.

Beside her the MILF blonde, Linda Reagan deftly unbuttoned her white, satin blouse. Naked beneath it, she tossed it aside unzipped her floor-length skirt and folding it, she slid her thigh-hi black stocking from her tapered legs. Naked, she looked at Javier's cock and she licked her lips. She couldn't wait to see if it tasted as good as it looked.

The last was Joan Watson, the slender and exotic Asian. She was wearing a sheer, white halter dress. Her thick, dark nipples were poking through the thin material. She undid the halter top and skimmed out of the slinky dress. Naked beneath it, her extremely long, straight hair hung down, nearly to her waist. She flashed a smile at the other women. She wanted to taste them both, but not before they were filled with the cum from the two men waiting to pounce.

Lanie moved over to Javier and whispered to him and he smiled. Linda knew the two of them were cooking up something, even though Lanie was there with Tom Demming, Beckett's ex-lover.

The five of them entered the holding room, there they inserted their earbuds and the lights went off. The inner door opened and they made their ways to the beds.

Lanie climbed up on one and she latched onto Tom. The two of them rolled around and before long the insensitive galoot was jamming his stiff cock in her moist pussy.

Lanie let out a grunt, she wasn't quite ready, but took him in just the same. She slowly warmed up to him and she buried her face in his neck. She grunted as he shoved in and out of her and she guided his face down to her large, swaying girls. She loved having them played with, but he kept moving back to her mouth. She felt him picking up the pace and she wasn't anywhere ready for him to cum. He did so anyways and she clutched at his head and making it look like an accident, her hands ran through his hair and managed to pop one of the earbuds from his ear. It fell to the mattress and a voice came out over the speaker in the room, "Tom Demming, you violated the black-out room rules, please get out of the bed and follow the fluorescent strips to the exit."

He tried to protest, but knew it wasn't going anywhere. He was totally pissed and made his way out the holding area. He dressed and looked for either Kate or Rick. Unable to find either of them, he ran upstairs to his room, once there, he packed and left his room. He left a nasty note with one of the butlers and hopping in his car, he left, returning back to New York.

Lanie laughed her ass off, she accomplished what Javier wanted and made her way across the large bed to where he was entertaining both Joan and Linda, he wasn't really doing the entertaining but his body was being used to satisfy the two women.

Joan was straddling his head; she was grinding her fat-lipped pussy back and forth across his active tongue. She grunted as his hands were mauling her tiny, tight ass. A few feet lower, Linda Reagan was on her knees and she had her mouth stuffed with his erect cock. She loved his cock, she loved large cocks like her husband's, the other Reagans and even how Sherlock's huge cock managed to violate her every hole last night, but it was nice to have an average cock for once. She was able to tease and bring him to the brink a couple times already, but pulled him back both times. Her tongue danced over his entire length as she vigorously bobbed up and down. She knew the hands caressing her hair, face and breasts were not his. They were too gentle and soft. She knew it had to be Joan's as she continued to grind her pussy to Javier's face.

Lanie managed to grope around and she patted Javier's head, giving him the signal she disposed of Tom. She knew he hated the narcotic detective and how he kept Kate and Rick apart several years ago.

Javier was ecstatic, he lapped away at Joan faster and he bucked his hips up and down faster and faster. He couldn't hold off any longer and he released a stream of hot cum. Every muscle in his body stiffened as he filled Linda with his hot cum. He bucked so hard, Joan was thrown off his body and luckily Lanie was there to catch her or she may have fallen off the bed, disqualifying her from the black-out room.

Javier was still cumming when he felt Linda pull her hot mouth from his cock. He rolled to the side to slide down and gather her up in his arms. Somehow he miscalculated where he was on the bed and losing his balance; he fell from the bed and landed on the floor.

Once again a voice came through the earbuds, "Sorry Javier, you violated the rules of the black-out room. Please make your way to the nearest door and please exit."

He groaned out, he knew he fucked up. He had all three women to himself, and blew it. He exited the room and suddenly the blackout room lit up with a very dim light and through the earbuds came the voice of the person monitoring the rooms, "Sorry ladies, I knew you three are not ones to miss the charms of male company, but Kate made contingency plans if something like this occurred. Now it's up to the three of you, if you want, she made available four gorgeous black men to keep you company. I think Ms. Reagan can attest that they are very accommodating. It seems she sampled two of them this morning out by the pool. So please take a minute and you can vote if you wanna be along, just the three of you, or would you like the four men join you. Oh, one other thing, if you decide you wanna be entertained by the four men, you can forego the earbuds, but you will still be in the dark. I'll come back in thirty seconds for your decision." The speakers went silent and still unable to hear one another, but the dim light made it light enough for them to decide with a thumb up or down. It was unanimous, three thumbs up.

The speaker came to life, "I see all three of you want the men to join you. You can now remove your earbuds. The lights will now go out and you will be joined by the four, large black men, ladies, enjoy yourselves." The lights went out and the ladies let out a squeal.

Linda felt around and found both Joan and Lanie, "You two are in for a treat. Jackie and I got our brains fucked out this morning while lounging around the pool. These four guys know how to fuck and I wanna try out Leroy and William. I already tried out Robert and Jacob, but I guess in the dark, it won't matter, they are all hunks and know how to fuck and suck."

All of a sudden there were large rough hands reaching out and voices came out, "Hello ladies, I heard from the monitor, Linda is here. Where is that hot cunt, I want another go at her?"

It was Robert and Linda felt her pussy flutter, just thinking about fucking him again. She reached out and caught his hand, "Here I am Robert, my pussy already nice and warm from Javi, how about you crawling up here and put out the fire."

He did just that and soon had her pinned to the mattress and was driving his large, black cock in her tight juicy pussy.

Joan was more than ready to have the same. Javier had her close to cumming from his active tongue, but when he came and she fell off of him. She was so close and wanted to something big, stiff and hot to fill the void Javier had left between her legs. Leroy was just the one to scratch the itch between her slender, shapely legs.

Lanie was the lucky one. She managed to corral both other studs; she pulled them to the bed and hovered over one, drawing him into her mouth, while she guided the other one behind her. She loved fucking doggy style, especially while sucking on another cock at the same time. Hearing all of the grunt and groans in the dark was turning her on even more.

Linda knew first-hand how these guys performed and she was urging Robert to bury his cock in her. She knew somehow that she was being watched and she enveloped his lean, muscled body in her arms and legs. She arched her back when she felt him sinking into her. She captured his mouth and loved how his thick tongue invaded her mouth, just like his cock was invading her pussy. She raked her nails down his back and grabbing his tight ass, she pulled him harder against her. She tightened her grip on him, kicking him harder on the back.

Robert let out a grunt and began thrusting in and out of her at a rapid pace. He tore his mouth from hers and leaned down and plucked away at her swaying tits. He sucked harder as he felt her cunt muscles tighten and he slowed his pace. He didn't wanna cum too soon; he wanted to relish how her body responded to his cock, hands and mouth. He moved to her other tit and gave it the same treatment. He nipped at her ripe nipple and felt her thrash about and felt her release a flood of cream around his cock. He knew she was cumming, and at the same time gave him the ability to resume fucking her harder.

Beside them, Leroy was giving Joan the same treatment, but he wanted to take it slower. He drew out of her and rained kisses all the way down her slender, shapely body. He worked over her firm, shapely tits; his saliva was dripping down her mounds as he ravished them. He had a difficult time keeping them in his mouth. He finally gave up and moved downward. He could smell her excitement before he reached her pussy. He ran his hand between her legs and came in contact with her fleshy lips. They were soaked and he shoved two thick fingers into her and began working them in and out. He loved the obscene sounds her pussy made as it sucked his fingers in deeper. He twisted his hand around and began teasing the sensitive flesh in her pussy. When he made contact with her G-spot, he heard her let out a gurgling sound in her throat. He wished he could see the expression on face, he knew she was close to cumming and keeping his fingers brushing her G-spot, he managed to twist around. He chuckled when he felt her clutching at his ass and seconds later, he felt her lips lock onto his cock.

It was his turn to groan out. Joan's tongue flicked out and bathed his cockhead in her saliva. She opened wide and grabbing hold of his upper thighs, she pulled him downward. She coughed and spat out as he sank deep into her mouth and throat. She caught her breath and arched her head, this allowed the perfect angle and she accepted his cock. Breathing heavily through her nose, she took him deeper and deeper. She smiled to herself when she felt his swollen nuts resting on her nose. She worked her throat muscles, squeezing and releasing his shaft like a firm, talented hand.

Leroy was caught off guard and when he felt what she was doing, he sped up the pace he was stroking her G-spot. He added his tongue and lips to her clit, sucking it, he ravished her entire cunt and he felt her begin to squirt. He was shocked at this and drank down what he could. He was drenched in her slimy juices and he lost it and began pumping his heavy load down her throat. He never came so hard or so quickly before. He didn't know where to concentrate, her pussy or his cock. He pulled back slightly allowing is cum to fill her oral cavity, rather than sending it directly into her belly. He slowed his licking of her pussy; he knew she was extremely sensitive right now.

As both of them slowly came down from their orgasms, he pulled his cock, covered in her saliva from her mouth. He swung around and gathered her in his arms. He rained kisses over her face and chuckled when she licked at her juices she squirted all over his face. He kissed her back and whispered, "Just give me a few minutes Joan and I'll give you a fucking you'll never forget."

She rested her sweaty head on his shoulder and her long silky hair was draped over his chest, driving him to recuperate a lot quicker than he realized.

On the other side of the bed, Lanie was already cumming down from her second orgasm. William and Jacob had the pleasure of fucking the hot Latino this morning by the pool, Jackie. They now were double teaming the gorgeous coroner. They knew she was black like them and had noticed her yesterday while they were cleaning the pool.

Jacob was flat on his back and felt her large lips sliding up and down on his cock. He loved how her long hair swayed over his belly and thighs as she swallowed his cock. When she worked her tongue over his nut sack, he reached up and gripped her head, he couldn't hold back any longer and began pumping his seed into her mouth.

Behind her William was gripping her hips; he slammed into her faster and harder. He slapped her ass as he continued to slam his thick, black cock in and out of her. He felt her juices coating his nut sack and began running down his legs. He knew she came twice and he was driving in her harder, trying to give her yet another orgasm. He ran his hand all over her ass and after coating his fingers with her juices, he began working his fingers in her tight asshole. He heard her let out a grunt and wiggled her ass. He knew she loved what he was doing and when he added a second finger, he felt her relax and allow him easier access.

Lanie loved having her ass played with. She began sucking again on Jacob's cock. She pulled away and whispered to him, "I want you to fuck my hot cunt Jacob. I want William to put that big cock of his in my ass at the same time. I want you both in me at the same time."

William heard that and pulled out of her pussy. He was on the verge of cumming, but didn't want to cum in her pussy. As soon as he pulled out of her, he felt her crawling up and away. He followed and he bumped into Jacob. He reached down and as he fingered her pussy again, he came in contact with Jacob's cock. He pulled away and clutched at her ass again and when he heard her let out a grunt, he knew she was taking Jacob's thicker cock into her pussy. He felt her flexing her lower body and knew she was lowering her pussy further down into Jacob's cock. He just knelt there while she rode the other cock. After a minute or so, he began running his hands over her ass again. He found her puckered hole again and slipped two fingers in rather easily. He drove them in deep and pulling out, he couldn't wait any longer. Gripping his cock and holding her ass steady, he pushed forward, sinking his cock rather easily into her ass. He couldn't believe how hot she was. He found her not extremely tight, but perfect to fuck at a quick pace.

Both Jacob and William fucked Lanie at a leisurely pace, but it wasn't to Lanie's liking. She threw her head back and reaching back, she wrapped her arms around William's neck, "God damnit William, I'm not a china doll, fuck my ass harder, please. You too Jacob, give it to me. I want you both to fuck me and make me cum hard. I've been frustrated since getting in here and I want it, I want it all." She called out, "Linda, Joan, don't let your men cum in you. I want it, I want it all. I want all four of these black bastards to cum all over me. I want to feel like a whore and have them coat my black body with their hot creamy cum.

Beside them, Robert and Leroy were already fucking Joan and Linda. They managed to switch and Leroy was on his back and Linda was riding him. Robert was behind Joan; he managed to gather her long black hair in his fist and was pulling back at it like he was guiding a wild stallion through her paces.

Leroy was close to cumming. He loved how Linda rode his cock. He called out to her, "Linda, you better cum soon. If you want me to give Lanie what she wants, I'm close to cumming."

Linda bounced up and down on the cock buried in her. She played with her clit and raced towards an orgasm. She was panting wildly as she tensed up and suddenly started cumming. She was pushed off of Leroy and she felt him crawling over to the threesome.

Leroy called out, "Hey, whoever is controlling the light, turn them up so I can give Lanie what she wants."

The lights were turned on, not too bright, but just enough for him to see what was going on.

Lanie's lush black body was glistening in a sheen of sweat. Her long perfectly coiffured hair was a tangled mess, clinging to her forehead, cheeks and neck. Her eyes were open-wide, the lust in them was evident and her mouth was opened wide, drawing in as much air into her lungs as possible. She saw Leroy approaching and she managed to roll off of Jacob and in doing so, William slipped out of her too.

Leroy grabbed her arm and turned her towards him. He did this just in time and he began shooting his heavy load from his stiff cock. Thick ropes of creamy cum began coating her face and neck. He watched in awe as she opened her mouth, but was unable to capture much of it.

William gripped his cock and stroked it vigorously and crawling over her, he added to the cum painting her face. He smiled when she squealed and this time caught some of his hot load on her tongue. Before he was finished, Jacob was hovering over her giving her more and soon her black face was nearly completely covered in creamy, white cum.

Robert was slamming harder and faster into Joan's lush body. He pulled back harder on her hair and plastered his mouth to hers. They kissed and fought to give the other more tongue into each other's mouth. He tore his mouth from hers and screamed out, "I'm gonna cum, you hot slut!" He pulled out of her; his huge black cock was coated in her creamy juices. He gripped his cock and scrambled over to Lanie and as William fell away, he stood over her and pumped his cock hard, it exploded and added a lot more hot white jism all over her face and into her hair. When he finished he staggered back and fell beside his brothers.

Joan and Linda, both quivering from their recent orgasm, they moved over to Lanie and sliding up to either side of her, they began kissing her. They licked and gathered up as much as they could into their mouths. They alternated kissing Lanie and fed her all of the cum they gather up.

Lanie squealed out as she gave back, and the three of them swapped back and forth until it was all swallowed and kissed away.

One of the maids came into the room with a tray of warm washcloths and several towels.

The four men and three women cleaned-up and dried off. A voice came from the viewing booth, I need a show of hands, who's ready for another round, or do you want to leave and head back to your respective rooms?"

It was unanimous, they all wanted another bout. The lights slowly dimmed and soon the room was once again completely dark. There were a lot of chuckling and giggling. It soon turned to moans and groans as they paired off and resumed having a lot of hot, nasty fun.

While this was going on, in the last two bedrooms, a threesome and a couple were getting comfortable. In the third bedroom, Danny entered his name, Abigail Baker's name and Jenny Ryan's name into the computer.

In the fourth bedroom, after closing the door, Maria Baez plugged her name and her partner's name, Kevin Ryan into the computer.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
1...345678